Insatiable Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby, just like that," he murmured. He realized she was tired when her movements got more sporadic and less intentional. Jack sat up. "Wrap your legs around me," he instructed her, so they could both stay in a seated position more easily.

It wasn't until they were doing it that Jack realized he'd never had sex like that before. It was incredibly intimate. She felt so tiny in his lap. He held her close, their foreheads pressed together, lips sometimes brushing. They were rocking together, building an intense pleasure that buzzed through him. Every inch of Killian's skin against his was electric. He wanted to stay like that forever.

"Jack," she breathed against his lips, "I love you."

"I love you, Killie," he said softly. "I've always loved you, and I always will." Jack was genuinely surprised when he realized he was going to cum. Despite the fact that they'd been building pleasure steadily while they fucked slowly, he hadn't felt like he was on the edge of orgasm. Until Killian told him she loved him. "Oh my god," he breathed, holding her tightly to him as he started to peak. "I love you, baby. I love you so much." He buried his face in her neck, feeling her hair tickle his forehead and inhaling her familiar scent.

"Oh fuck." Her body had gone all tense. "Jack..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she was overcome by orgasm too. They clung to each other desperately as they climaxed.

Neither of them moved right away, nor did they speak. They savored the moment of lovers in perfect harmony. Finally, Jack lay back on the bed, though he held Killian's hips in place against him. She lay down on top of him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Jack closed his eyes, blissfully drained and completely at peace, and allowed sleep to take him.

KILLIAN

Jack had been true to his word the previous night. He'd fucked until neither of them could anymore and then fallen asleep buried inside her. He fucked her as soon as they woke up too. Lovely, sleepy morning sex.

"I'm kind of into you not shaving right now," she said stroking his stubbly cheek. Jack had a moderate amount of hair, both body and facial. He'd never tried to grow a real beard before, but she thought maybe he should when she realized how much she enjoyed the feeling when he rubbed his face against her.

"Yeah, I can tell," he said, kissing her neck. The light scrape of his bristles against her skin sent a shiver up her spine. "We're gonna pick up where we left off last night later," he said, letting her get up—Killian had promised to go shopping with her mother that day. "Sounds like you still have several orgasms to relive for me."

"Mm, I can't wait," she agreed, getting dressed. She gave Jack a peck on the lips before leaving his room. Killian skipped down the stairs a little too energetically and only just avoided a collision with Logan, which was a good thing since he was carrying a cup of hot coffee. "Sorry!" she squeaked.

"Oh, hey, Kil," Logan greeted her.

"Hi, um...hello." She felt suddenly very awkward. And tongue tied. "Sorry," she apologized again, though she wasn't entirely sure what for. "I was just leaving."

"Later," he departed casually which only made Killian feel even more awkward.

Killian had never been in a situation where she'd had casual sex with someone and then had to go back to normal. She didn't know how to act. Logan's seemly effortless interaction with her made her feel stupid and childish for being so awkward. She just wanted to act normal, but she felt like she forgot how.

Putting Logan out of her mind, Killian walked home. It would be good to go shopping with her mom. She could use a break from thinking about boys and sex.

Killian didn't plan on buying anything, but her mother managed to talk her into looking for a new swimsuit. "Aren't you tired of your current one?" her mom asked. "You should get something cute for the camping trip."

"Oh, the camping trip," grumbled Killian.

"Why do you hate camping so much, Killie?" she sighed. "You like being outside. You spend plenty of time at the lake."

"I don't like sleeping on the ground near bugs."

"That's what the tent is for."

"That just seals them in with me," Killian countered. "You're fighting a losing battle on this one, Mom. I'm just not into it."

"Speaking of the great outdoors, did you see Saturn the other night?"

"Huh?" It took Killian a moment to realize what her mom was talking about. "Oh, yeah, uh, maybe. Logan said so. Could have been the North Star for all I know," she shrugged. "Still cool though."

"It looked like you two were having a nice time Sunday."

"Yeah," said Killian, hoping she sounded casual, "it was a fun barbecue."

"Have things been rekindled with Logan?"

"I like spending time with him." Killian raised her brow. "But not in the way you're thinking."

"You know, you do have permission to date, Killian," her mother said, almost sounding exasperated. "Including Logan."

"Oh, we're not dating, but thanks," said Killian. "You know I'm not really interested in boys right now."

"You said that about high school, but you aren't in high school anymore," she pointed out. Killian couldn't argue; she had said it. "Are you interested in something else?"

"Huh?" Killian looked at her mom blankly.

"Girls, perhaps?"

"Oh, no," she said hastily. "It's not like that. I just haven't been into the guys around here."

"I just thought I'd ask," said her mother.

Killian looked at herself in the mirror. She had just put on a white bikini. She opened the dressing room door to show her mom. "What do you think?"

Her mother looked her up and down, and said, "It's stunning. What do you think?"

"Thanks," said Killian modestly. "I like it." It was a simple design with little gold buckles as accents—and not the cheep kind. The cut was extremely flattering and a bit more revealing than she thought her mom would support. And a bit more expensive.

"I'll get it for you, and we'll just hope your father doesn't notice," she winked.

"Really?" asked Killian.

"Really," said her mother.

"Thank you!"

"Of course, hon."

They purchased their goods and went for a late lunch.

"Can I ask you something, Mom?" asked Killian, poking her salad with her fork. "How do I—" she wasn't even sure what she was trying to ask. "I'm so awkward. Like, with guys."

"You spend all your time with Jack," her mother pointed out. "How can you still be uncomfortable around boys?"

"It's different with Jack." She shrugged. "How do I not be awkward around everyone else?" she said.

"Anyone in particular?" she asked slyly.

"Hypothetically, like, if I go off to college and I do end up hooking up with someone but it's not serious and then I have a class with them or see them around or something. How do I not act weird?"

"I suppose it depends on how you feel about them," she said, considering it. "When you talk to them, try to put your mind in the place it was before. Try to act natural."

"Oh, okay," said Killian, trying not to sound too disappointed by the answer. Easier said than done.

"You know how they say if you're nervous in front of a crowd, imagine everyone naked? Well, I'd suggest you do the opposite in this scenario."

They both laughed.

Wrapping up their lunch, they ended the mother-daughter shopping trip and headed back home.

What was really on Killian's mind was how to act normal around Logan. Especially when the two families spent the weekend together. Or maybe it would help to have other people around.

She went over to Jack's after dinner to 'pick up where they left off the night before' as he'd put it. It was probably the last night they'd spend together before the camping trip. They knew eventually their parents would notice if they spent every night together.

"How was your shopping adventure?" asked Jack, sitting on his bed with Killian.

"Good. Got a new swimsuit for this weekend. You'll like it."

"Mm, looking forward to seeing it." His eyes travelled up and down her body as though he was already imagining it. "You're going to make it hard to me to keep my hands off you, aren't you?"

"Just wanted to give you something nice to look at," she said innocently. "What you do with your hands is your business."

"Oh, it will be your business too. I'll make sure of that." He pulled her into his lap and kissed her. "I think it's time for you to cum on my cock a few times."

His words sent a zing of excitement through her core. "Can't say no to that," she bit her lip.

"I believe you left off after your I am a dirty girl, I am a slut for two brothers, I want to be their plaything orgasm." He rubbed his hand against her pussy through her shorts. "Which was really hot, for the record," he added.

"The next one was while he fucked me," she told him, as he undid her button and took her shorts off. "We were in his room and no one was home. I sat on the armrest of the couch and he was standing in front of me, between my legs." Killian let out a quiet moan as Jack easily teased her into wetness with his fingers. "He put a finger in my pussy while he fucked my ass. It was so intense but so good."

"Which did you like more? That time or the night before?"

It was a tough choice. "It was really good, but I think the night before was just a tiny bit better. That time was insanely hot." She gasped as Jack pushed his hard dick into her entrance. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as she rode him. "God, I missed your cock," she moaned, "and I missed the way you fuck me." It was true. Logan could stuff her ass to the end of time and it wouldn't be able to replace the way it felt when Jack filled her pussy.

"Good," he growled protectively. Killian shivered as he kissed her neck. She ground herself on him, making him groan in pleasure. "I've never felt anything as good as your pussy, babe. You were made for me."

She rode him faster, weaving her fingers through his hair. "Oh Jack..." she breathed, feeling the pleasure building quickly to its breaking point.

"That's it, baby," he encouraged her. "Show me how much you missed my cock."

"Jack, you're gonna make me cum," she whimpered, trembling in his arms. He held her close with one arm, his other hand continued to rub her. He didn't stop until her slit had stopped seizing.

"Next," said Jack, wasting no time.

"Uh," Killian was still trying to catch her breath, "he was fucking my ass for the next one too."

"Was it the same time or was it later?"

"It was later. A little later, but not much. He came in me, but decided he had to fuck me again. He wasn't gentle." Her pussy clenched at the memory.

"Did you like it?" He rolled her under him so she was trapped while he took her.

"Oh, Jack," she moaned, "it was incredible. I don't even know how to describe it. We were on the floor. He took me from behind and pounded me senseless. I came so hard. Maybe twice, back-to-back."

"I'm glad you got fucked so good, baby girl," he said. "Not gonna lie," he thrust deep into her, making her squeak, "I might be a tiny bit jealous right now." He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"I'm sorry," she said, though it turned into a gasp as he drove himself hard into her.

"Don't apologize," he grunted. "Just let me fuck you senseless."

"Jack," she wheezed, as he crushed her. "Jack, your bed—you have to be quiet," she urged him. The squeak was audible.

"I don't have to do shit, Killian. Maybe I don't care if the whole damn house hears me fuck you. You're fucking mine."

"Please." One of them had to be responsible. She seriously hoped it was late enough that everyone else was asleep. Admittedly, if it wasn't for the concern of being heard, Killian would have been loving it. She'd never intentionally try to make Jack jealous, but she did like his ravenous determination to claim her. "Jack, stop," she hissed.

He paused for a very brief moment; long enough only to look her in the eye and say, "No."

Her eyes went wide, and she bit her lip. Jack was going to take her however he wanted, and she couldn't stop him. She could hear the squelch of excitement as he drove himself into her drenched hole. She was getting wetter by the second. He started grinding hard against her which was only slightly quieter. His pelvis was pressed against her and every time he thrust caused him to put pressure against her clit. She was so worked up, even though the stimulation was indirect, it was enough.

"Jack," she panted, "Jack..."

"I told you, I'm not stopping, slut."

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Jack, I'm cumming."

He looked a bit surprised by this, but quite pleased. He continued to pound her relentlessly as she writhed under him. When she had stopped squirming, Jack pulled out and flipped her over, pulling her to the edge of the bed like she weighed nothing. Her feet hit the ground as he bent her over the bed. He plunged into her slit again. Jack held her wrists behind her back with one hand; with the other, he reached around and started playing with her sensitive nub.

"You're going to cum again now," he said, giving her no room for argument. "Tell me how my brother made you cum next, slut."

"It was the last time," she gasped. "Teased me for hours. All through dinner. He let me cum finally, right before taking me home. With his mouth," she added, finding it very hard to remember details while Jack abused her hole.

"I know how much you like his mouth."

"Yes," she admitted. He was incredibly talented with it.

"Cum for me, slut." He rubbed her roughly as he slammed his hips against her butt. "Cum all over my cock."

"Y-yes, Sir," she whispered dizzily. She didn't think she'd be able to cum just because he told her too, but that in combination with the vigorous way he pleasured her seemed to do the trick. "Oh, fuck," she panted, "I am."

"Good girl," he grunted. "Good slut. Take my load." She felt his cock twitch as he spewed his seed in her. She loved it when they came together. It was just so good. He finally pulled out and flopped onto the bed. "Jesus fucking Christ, Killian," he said, breathing heavily. "I lose all common sense with you."

"I know," she agreed, crawling onto the bed and curling up against him. "Feel better now?"

"I do. I don't think you've been fucked senseless, but it's probably best to hold off on that until we have some privacy."

"That's what I was trying to tell you," she rolled her eyes.

He shrugged and looked at the clock. "I think my parents are asleep."

"Hopefully," she nuzzled him, having a hard time being upset that he got a bit carried away.

LOGAN

His mind had been on Killian almost constantly since he'd left her house on Sunday night. Beyond a passing hello when she came to see Jack, Logan hadn't seen her. He thought it was best that way. She had come to visit her boyfriend, not him.

Logan did want to check in with Killian. He just didn't exactly know how to do so appropriately. Eventually, he decided to text her.

L: Hey princess how's it going

K: Good. You?

L: Good. Thought I should check in and see how you've been holding up. Recovered from Sunday yet?

K: Mostly, but I can still tell I took a pounding

K: Jack had mercy on me and is giving me a little time before he breaks me

L: You'll take it like a champ when the time comes

K: Thanks to all the practice you gave me

L: Happy to help

He wanted to say something better. He wanted to tell her how honored he was to have helped. He wanted her to know she wasn't just a piece of ass and how much he respected her. But he decided to leave the conversation there for the time being.

It was interesting Jack hadn't taken her ass already. Lord knows they spent the past two nights fucking nonstop. Even though he'd told Killian he'd watch her first time doing anal with Jack, Logan didn't really expect that to happen. He'd mostly been saying it to get her going. In reality, he didn't think he'd even know when it happened. It wasn't really his business anyway.

And yet...there was something about the fact that Killian had been slutting it up with his brother for the past two days, but Logan's cock was still the only one to be in her ass that really got him going.

Logan tried to ignore his boner. He really, really did.

When he finally gave in and touched it, he tried to ignore thoughts of Killian.

It felt wrong now to lust for her. Inappropriate to think about his brother's girlfriend like that.

May I suck your cock, Sir, one more time? He remembered how Killian had asked him. She'd given him phenomenal head. She always gave good blowjobs, but that last one in front of her door had been exceptional. He could tell she didn't want him to forget. And he wouldn't.

Logan couldn't help wondering if she'd thought about him while she was alone. She probably hadn't had much time alone lately, to be fair. He was reminded of the picture he'd sent her a few days prior. She'd blatantly added him to her spank bank. Flattering and arousing. It made him feel a lot less guilty about Killian entering his fantasies.

He busted with images of her submission to him at the forefront of his mind.

JACK

As thrilled as he was to be home and near Killian again, there was one thing that had been weighing heavily on his mind. He'd been able to ignore it the past two nights because he'd had Killian there to distract him, but now he was alone with his thoughts, wishing he was sleepier than he was.

Logan had hit her.

Jack would never be able to hit her. Ever. He just couldn't.

The realization had shaken him more than he wanted to admit. He knew he needed to talk to Killian about it but he didn't know if he was ready yet. His mind was spinning and he wasn't good at articulating things when he had so much going through his head.

Maybe part of why he was so effected was due to the timing—having just spent the weekend with his dad. He'd had no relationship with his real father from the age of four to 14. Eventually his mom let Jack see him, thinking it would be worse for Jack to not have any relationship with his dad. Not that Jack really cared to. He wasn't worried about his safety, his dad had never laid a hand on him, but he had no real desire to build a relationship with him. Jack would always see his birth father for what he was.

Sometimes he doubted he even truly remembered anything from when his parents were together. He was only four. But he felt like he remembered it. He remembered his mom crying in the kitchen one day. He remembered because she'd tried to hide a split lip from him. He might not have understood it at the time, but the truth of the situation had become clear as he got older.

It made Jack sick to think he shared anything in common with his father.

He wondered how much Killian knew. They'd met when they were four. It was when he and his mom moved to town. She'd never known his father, and he wasn't even sure how much he'd told her about the situation.

He hoped Killian would understand. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed. How much had she liked it anyway? She hadn't brought it up when she had told him every orgasm she'd had with Logan. He knew because Logan had said she squirted afterwards. Had she not mentioned it because it wasn't that important? Or had it slipped her mind?

Jack was 90% sure he was worrying about things for no reason. But that 10%...

He'd talk to Killian about it once he'd had a chance to sort out his feelings better. It could wait until after the camping trip. Camping always helped clear his mind. He loved sleeping outside.

12