Insatiable Pt. 09

Story Info
Logan and Killian get closer. Jack hatches a plan.
7.1k words
4.73
5.8k
7
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 9 - Trust

* * *

JACK

J: Were you serious about being in for DP?

Jack didn't bother beating around the bush when he texted Logan that day. It was already out in the open. There was no point being coy about it.

L: Yes

J: I want it to be really good for her

J: I want to make sure we do it before the end of summer

None of them had really talked about the end of summer. Things would, inevitably, come to an end in a few weeks.

L: Absolutely

L: Guess that means I better give her some more practice this week

J: I have some thoughts on where and when but nothing that feels quite right yet

L: Sound level?

J: Yeah

J: This is not something I want to do at home. I don't want any chance of being interrupted. I don't want her to worry about anything.

L: Agreed on all fronts

J: Tell me if you get any brilliant ideas

Jack had been thinking about it a lot. The problem was, he couldn't figure out a location that checked all the boxes. A hotel would feel so forced, and there really wasn't much privacy in terms of sound which would definitely be necessary. He wanted a secluded weekend, just the three of them, where they could all feel comfortable. And they needed a believable reason to be gone together for a weekend.

Jack needed to do some serious planning. He wanted it to be perfect.

KILLIAN

Killian was pleased to learn over dinner that her parents would be gone the next morning, leaving her with the house to herself. She pulled out her phone, opened her messages, and paused. Her first thought had been to ask Logan to come over. Then she realized Jack was probably not going to be doing anything tomorrow morning either. Should she ask him first? Should she ask them both? The only reason her first thought was of Logan was just because they didn't get as many opportunities to be together as she as Jack did.

Killian was thoroughly overthinking things. Finally, she decided to send it to the group message.

K: Hey can we discuss scheduling

K: Regarding my timeshare pussy

J: Sure what's up with your timeshare pussy?

K: I'm gonna be home alone tomorrow from about 8AM to 12

Her thumbs paused over the keyboard...now what?

J: I have to go to work around 11 sorry babe

J: All you bro

L: See you at 8 princess

Whoa. She hadn't even needed to ask. Both of them acted like it was the most normal thing in the world. Killian stared at her phone, stunned. This was her life now. For real. Wild.

Killian felt exhilarated by the realness of it. She also felt much more relaxed, knowing it wasn't going to cause drama. It was actually working.

She got to see Logan tomorrow. Her mind drifted to that. And her hand drifted elsewhere. Her toes curled as she thought about what he might do to her when he got there the next morning. She didn't have a clue what it would be. She didn't mind though. She wanted it--whatever it was.

Unable to resist, Killian grabbed her little vibrator from the bedside table. She flicked it on, placing it carefully on her clit; her body jerked in response to the shock, but she kept it pressed there, thrusting into it to find just the right spot.

She wondered if he'd be mean or sweet. Killian bit her lip, feeling excited by the prospect of either. She didn't know which she wanted. Mean-Logan, with those cold eyes and rough hands, made her tremble. But nice-Logan...he was so fucking sweet and thoughtful and tender, and it made her feel all melty inside.

A little gasp escaped Killian's lips as her clit started throbbing rhythmically and her legs shook. Her orgasm left her limp and exhausted, leaving her with just enough energy to set her alarm for 6 AM and plug her phone in before she passed out.

LOGAN

Logan was feeling very pleased when he woke up that morning. He showed up to her house at eight and let himself in through her bedroom door. He expected her to be in bed still. He didn't expect her to be kneeling on the floor right in front of him. He did a double take. It was real, he confirmed. She was naked. Her long hair hung in golden waves that left only a small amount of her supple breasts visible. With her knees parted like they were, he could just barely see her pussy lips naturally spread.

Stunned. He barely remembered to close the door behind him. He tried to compose himself. Thank god her eyes were lowered. Oh god...her eyes were lowered. The perfect, submissive, little creature. She made his blood run hot. A lot of that blood was running straight to his cock at the moment.

"Are you trying to impress me, princess?" he asked, but it came out as more of a growl. She nodded. "It's working." Logan reached out and pet her hair. "Nothing puts me in a good mood like starting the day with my princess kneeling for me." He was rock hard already. He felt his heart pounding heavily in his chest, so roused by the sight of her. He had half a mind to take his dick out and stick it down her throat, greetings be damned.

"I'm glad," she said softly.

Holy fuck. She was so fucking beautiful. She was an angel. A goddess. And she knelt for him.

He walked slowly around her, inspecting her from each angle. She kept her eyes lowered, and she held her back and shoulders straight. Her ass was like a lovely round peach below her small waist, and she sat daintily on crossed ankles. Her knees were spread wide enough to expose her most private parts to him, and her hands rested on top of her thighs.

The posture looked natural on her. She had practiced.

"Do I please you, Sir?" she asked quietly, when he had circled back around to her front.

"Yes." He was finding it hard to think. "Look at me," he said. She raised her chin, raised her baby-blue eyes to meet his. "Yes," he confirmed, "you do please me." She flashed him a small smile as he praised her. He wondered if she had any idea the kind of effect she really had on him. Did she know how hard it was for him to think, let alone maintain a calm demeanor? Finding his voice, Logan finally said, "Maybe now is a good time for me to give you your first rule." It wasn't what he'd planned to do immediately, but he needed to focus on something. It was that or face-fuck her.

"I'd like that."

"You need to tell me whenever you masturbate." He watched Killian's cheeks turn bright pink. "Your body is mine, so your orgasms are mine. Even your alone time belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Sir."

"You will send me a text that says, Excuse me, Sir, I'm a slut and I'm touching myself, each time."

"Yes, Sir."

He paused, remembering what Killian had asked him about what would happen if she broke the rule on accident before she knew. "How many times have you broken this rule since the last time we played?"

A look of worry crossed her face, and then it went back to embarrassment. "Four," she mumbled. "Five."

"Slut." He looked down at her. "You have two men fucking you and you still play with yourself that much."

"Would you like me to not do it as much?"

"Nope. I just want to know when you're doing it."

"Yes, Sir," she agreed.

"As for having already broken the rule five times, well...sluts get punished." Logan knew Killian was expecting that. Hoping for it, maybe. "How to punish my slut," he mused. "See, it's hard because I want to belt you." He really, really wanted that. "I'd find it immensely satisfying. But I know now that belting you just gets you wet. So, I have to try something else this time. And I have to try beating you harder."

There was definitely a flash of fear in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"Stand," he commanded. She followed orders with no hesitation. "Go to your bed and bend over it. Ass out. Legs spread." Once she was turned away from him and facing the opposite direction, he looked around her room for something suitable to spank her with. Her hairbrush was within arm's reach, and it didn't look like there was much else to choose from. It was plastic and about the size of his hand. It would work.

He gave her some love taps with the flat side of the brush. Not enough to cause pain or much sensation at all. He gradually stepped it up as he went. Working her up to more heavy-handed blows.

"How does it feel?" he asked when he heard her sharp intake of breath.

"It stings a little."

Logan paused, then delivered a very intentional smack to her inner thigh. Killian squealed in surprise.

"How about that?" he asked.

"That one hurt," she admitted.

"Good." He did the same thing to her other thigh, before turning his attention back to her ass.

"Are you doing that five times?" she asked. "Once for each time I broke the rule?"

"No." His smile was lost on her. Before she could ask follow-up questions, he said, "We're doing this until I decide otherwise." He caressed her ass with one hand. It was now a pretty shade of light pink. "Maybe I'll do it until your ass is black and blue," he suggested, delivering a moderate strength blow. "If you have bad luck, I might do it until I get bored. You'd probably be crying long before I hit that point." He delivered a sharp smack to the spot where the bottom of her ass met her leg which got a whimper out of her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Does it matter?" Her question came out as a gasp as he struck her.

"Aw, princess," he cooed, "your opinion always matters to me."

"I trust you to stop when you think I've learned my lesson, Sir." She was clearly trying to answer his question carefully.

"Good." His eyes were fixed on her reddening ass and the way it jiggled a little on each impact. Another two firm smacks, the second of which got a low moan out of her. "Lucky for you, I'm still in a very good mood from seeing you waiting for me to get here on your knees."

He hit her again--one legitimately hard blow. Mixing it up, he hit the back of her thigh. She whimpered pathetically. Logan's pants were feeling very tight as his cock strained to get free. "Last one, sweetheart," he reassured her. He didn't hold back.

"Oh, fuck me, ow!" she yelped. Her legs were shaking. Logan's cock was throbbing. "Sorry," she breathed, "I mean, thank you, Sir."

She was so sexy it made it hard for him to focus.

"You will tell me every time you touch your pussy moving forward. Now that you are aware of the rule, if you break it, your consequences will be more severe. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Face me," he commanded, and she did. "Is your ass burning?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, hanging her head.

"Good," he said, satisfied. He took a step back and looked her up and down. "You look very beautiful this morning, princess." She was a bit frazzled looking now, to be fair, but Logan had taken it all in before he got her disheveled. She'd been pristine. Her hair hung in lovely smooth waves. She didn't look made up, but she looked radiant.

"Thank you," she blushed.

"And good morning. Rude of me to beat you before saying hello." He touched her chin and met her in a kiss.

"Some people might also say it's rude to get such a hard dick from it," she gave him a knowing smile, her eyes drifting downward.

"Luckily, you're not one of those people." He kissed her neck. Then he grabbed her around the waist from behind, slipping his hand between her legs. "You naughty thing," he said, running his finger along her slit which was definitely wet. "Your punishment turned you on."

She shrugged. "What can I say, mean-Logan gets me going."

"You've barely even met mean-Logan," he growled in her ear. He felt a shiver run through her whole body. "What a twisted girl you are," he murmured, his hands still teasing her wet pussy. "You really think you could handle that?"

"I'd like to find out," she breathed.

"Maybe someday," he said, trying not to let on just how much he wanted that too. He nudged her back into bed and sat down next to her.

"May I undress you, Sir?" she asked softly.

He nodded. Her hands felt small and warm when she slipped them under his shirt. He got the feeling she liked to take his shirt off as an excuse to touch him. It was cute. Not that she needed an excuse. He loved the way it felt when she explored his body with her fingers. The way she admired him physically was intoxicating. He helped her pull off his pants once she had undone them.

He leaned back into her pillows as she crawled on to him. She sat low on his hips, leaving enough room for their genitals not to touch. He squeezed her ass, and she let out a mournful whimper; Logan couldn't help smiling as he asked, "Sore?" She nodded. "Poor thing," he murmured, stroking it gently.

"Sir, your cock," she said, looking down, "you're leaking now."

"I know, princess." He gave her ass a slap.

"Ow," she gasped. Her eyes had still been down when he spanked her, and she likely saw the way his dick throbbed when she'd cried out. Giving him a wide-eyed innocent look, she whispered, "Is that from hurting me, Sir?"

"Yes, sweetheart." He cupped her cheek softly.

"Wow," she said in a tone that was hard to read. "Can I touch it, please?" He nodded, and she touched the tip lightly, rubbing her finger in the precum. "Do I really turn you on this much?" she asked, in awe.

"Yes," he murmured, "it's all you."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, with a mark of pride but also of wonder. She relished the way she turned him on. That she pleased him enough to leak for her.

Her hand wrapped around his erection and started working the length slowly. Logan watched her, overcome by how it felt to be with someone who didn't shy away from his desires. It wasn't that she tolerated it; she longed for it. Even his dirty kinks and the way his cock leaked at the sound of her pained squeals. She still accepted him with this look of admiration on her face. It felt amazing.

"Did you like me watching you the other day?" Logan asked, looking up at her.

"It was hot," she nodded. "Did you like watching?"

"I did. Not as much as I like doing, but it was fun."

"It was on my mind ever since the camping trip. When you got off while we were having sex."

For some reason that still made him a little embarrassed. "Why did you wait until I was there to have sex? I gave you plenty of time beforehand."

"I fell asleep. But then I woke up and started playing with Jack's cock and that's when you got there. So, it was an accident," she said innocently.

"An accident you got off on," he said lowly, kissing her neck.

"Likewise," she breathed.

"Hard not to get turned on hearing your sexy little moans."

"It turned me on when I realized what you were doing. Where did you cum?"

"The underwear I'd worn that day." Teasingly, he added, "Probably not what you'd consider the sexiest place."

"On the contrary, the fact that you had to cum into the most easily available thing to avoid making a mess at an inappropriate time, is very sexy."

Logan groaned and closed his eyes. Somehow the amount of space separating their privates had disappeared. Her pussy was pressed up against the base of his shaft. She had his cock between her legs and was mostly using her hands to stroke him and play with his balls but had started sliding her pussy against his hard-on.

He could feel how wet she was. She'd gotten herself just as worked up as she had him. When she stopped grinding against his cock, she looked down at it, looking satisfied to see her wetness all over him. She used it to stroke him slowly. Killian was getting really good with her hands.

"Have I ever mentioned how hot it is that you have so much precum?" She played with the clear fluid that was oozing out the tip. "And cum, for that matter."

"I'm glad you like it," he said. She'd made it pretty clear she was into cum, but he did have quite a lot of it. Certainly more than average.

"It's fun. I can tell when you're really horny."

"Yeah," he smiled, "like, all the time with you?"

"Yeah," she giggled.

"I was with someone for a while who used to get annoyed by the mess. It's a very pleasant change to have it be appreciated."

"No!" Killian looked horrified. "Please never be with anyone again who doesn't appreciate it. When you find a real girlfriend and you stop fucking me, just make sure she likes it. It would be a crime to waste all that cum on someone who doesn't care."

"I'll do my best," he smiled, despite the fact that he'd felt an unpleasant pang in his stomach that accompanied her words. She was sweet.

"You and Jack may have been the first ones to fuck me, and the cocks I've seen the most, and like the most..." She blushed. "But they weren't the first or only dicks I've seen. Or played with. I fooled around a little with a couple guys I dated." She started to rub her pussy against his cock again, letting her wet lips slip along his length. "None of them leaked as much precum as you though. I've never seen that before. Honestly, watching you cum the first time when you and Jack blew your loads on my face, I remember thinking it was even better a porno."

"I'm flattered," he grinned. She did know how to stroke his ego. Though, his ego wasn't throbbing like the other thing she was currently stroking. She leaned forward to kiss him and slipped her hand down between them, capturing his cock again. "Killian," he groaned--part longing, part warning--as she rubbed the head along her off-limits hole.

"You want it, don't you?" she murmured in his ear.

Logan couldn't help nodding. No point in lying. Her hot wet entrance was tantalizing. "You're making it hard not to want it."

"I do too," she said softly. She reached behind her and stroked his balls lightly with her fingers while her pussy stayed aligned with his cock. It would be so easy to slide in. She was dripping all over him. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection and pumped it slowly while sliding the tip all around her cunt.

Logan reached down; his fingers slid into her pussy the next time she thrust into him, and she moaned. "I can tell how badly you want me," he said. They'd never talked about it before. It felt like a forbidden subject. Did he feel guilty for talking about it now? Maybe a little. Not enough to stop though. Besides, he wasn't going to cross the line. Killian started it anyway.

Her pussy clamped down on his fingers. "I bet your cock feels incredible."

"Mm, you'd love cumming on it." He took his fingers out. They were coated in her copious lubrication. She started rubbing against his cock with her pussy again. Dry humping had never felt so good. Well, maybe it wasn't dry humping, per se. Sloppy wet humping.

"I could probably cum on your cock just from doing this long enough," she breathed. He could tell she was rubbing her clit against his erection, and it was providing a very hard surface for her to enjoy.

"Feel free," he invited her. She ground on him a little faster, increasing the friction. "You could probably make me cum from this too."

"Can I try?"

"To make me cum like this?" he asked. "Sure."

She sandwiched his dick between her hand and her pussy, humping him rhythmically. To his surprise he found he was so worked up already that it probably would be fairly easy to make him bust like that. Especially when she started kissing his neck like she'd just started doing.

"I want you to cum in my pussy so bad," she said temptingly in his ear.

"No," he groaned mournfully at the thought.

"You don't want to?" she pouted, even though she knew damn well he did.

"Can't," he grunted, for the first time, wondering if Killian might actually want to break the rules. He enjoyed indulging her teasing, but he had no intention of taking that next step. He'd been sure she felt the same, but now he was questioning it.

"You can't fuck my pussy. But I don't recall any rules about where you put your cum," she said slyly. He couldn't argue that, but he still didn't see what difference it made if he couldn't stick his dick in. "Will you get on top? I want to imagine you taking me like that."

12