Insatiable Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan groaned as she got off him. She was going to tease him to insanity, but he didn't want it to stop. She'd pay for it later. She spread her legs and he moved between them. He swallowed, suddenly feeling as though his willpower was being tested to the max. It would be so incredibly easy to take her. He moved his body lower to her, letting her feel his weight on her. "Like this, baby?" he said huskily, guiding his cock to her entrance and rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Yeah," she breathed, before locking lips with him. He let go of his cock, letting it slide upwards so he could grind on her without being in danger of slipping in. "Fuck, just like that," she sighed, as he rubbed his shaft against her clit. She wrapped her legs around his waist, returning his thrusts until they were both breathing harder and moving at an urgent speed.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up," he told her lowly.

"Will you cum on my pussy?" she asked, reaching down and spreading her lips. Logan had to pull back quickly to prevent himself from accidentally penetrating her on his next thrust.

"Okay," he agreed, sitting back so he was kneeling between her legs. He knew she wanted to watch. His sweet little nympho thrust her hips a little; using her fingers she tried to spread her tiny hole for him. So that's what she'd meant when she said there weren't rules about where he could cum. She wanted him to cum in her without penetration. He'd never thought of that.

In his excitement, some of the first shot landed on her stomach. The second one splattered all over her pussy. He moved closer, holding his dick just inches away from her hole. He grunted in satisfaction as he watched his next few shots hit her slit straight on, some of it, sliding inside. He shook his cock, dislodging the final strands that clung to the tip.

"Wow," she said, looking down at the mess of cream he'd left on her. She moved her hand down, running the tips of her fingers through his spunk. She reached lower, sliding her fingers into herself. She moaned and pulled them out. She scooped cum off her belly and started penetrating herself again. No girl he'd been with had ever done that before--pushed his cum up her snatch with their own fingers.

He was stunned. He had to remember how to speak. "Do you like fingering yourself, using my sperm as lube?" He tried to stay cool. Calm. Collected. Tried not to let on how much her random, filthy act turned him on.

"Yes," she moaned.

"I've defiled all your holes now," he smirked. "You're mine. Every part of you. I didn't even need to fuck your pussy to claim it." He watched her squirm in front of him as she started toying with her clit. She was close. "Tell me who the first man to cum in all three of your slut holes was?" he growled.

"You, Master," she whispered, looking up at him.

"That's right, slut-slave," he said smoothly. "Now show me how grateful you are for it."

"Fuck," she whimpered a little, biting her lip as she rubbed herself faster. "Oh god. Fuck."

"Not god. You moan for me now," he said coolly.

Her eyes were wide with shock. He'd never said anything like that to anyone in his life. He thought maybe he was laying it on a little thick, but it seemed to work for her, because she moaned, "Master," in that longing way that made Logan's dick throb even though he'd just cum. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Master."

It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen or heard; Logan's cock was hard again by the time she was done orgasming. "I'm going to give you a present, princess," he said, fondling himself. "I'm going to dump another load of cum in you. This time in your ass."

"Already?" she said, wide-eyed and still a little out of breath.

"I told you before, sweetheart, I have an endless supply for you."

"Yeah, but it's only been, like, a minute."

"Problem?" he smirked. She shook her head quickly. "Turn over." He opened the drawer where Killian kept the lube. Something small, pink, and silicone caught his eye. His fingers closed on a vibrator. Perfect. "Ass up, face down," he said, confirming she couldn't see what he was holding when he returned to her.

He lubed his cock and massaged it around her little puckered hole. She whimpered when he pushed the head against her entrance. So tight. "Feels like I haven't used my buttslut for her purpose enough." He teased her with his finger until she started to relax. "Do you even remember how to take me?"

"Yes, Sir," she breathed. "I could never forget the last time you took me."

"Good." Logan remembered the last time too. There were several nights he'd vividly recalled the glorious way she'd accepted him in her ass and allowed him to fuck her into a blubbering mess on the floor of his room. "There you go," he murmured, as he fingered her gently, readying her.

He withdrew his finger and replaced it with his cock head once more. She whimpered as he pressed himself into her little flower. Her hand moved to her pussy as she sought the comfort of pleasure while he stretched her.

"Not this time," he said lowly, taking her hand and putting it behind her back. Logan finally realized maybe she didn't always want him to be as considerate as he was. She nodded at the ground and he was just able to see her biting her lip. "I want you to feel every inch." He went slowly, not to be gentle, but to prolong the moment. To savor every moan.

She let out a cry as he started to pull out only a moment after he'd finally buried himself to the hilt. He did not plan to leave her time to adjust to the feeling. He was going to take her however he wanted.

"Ow," she choked on a dry sob as he thrust smoothly back in. Her tiny ring squeezed his shaft tightly.

When he was fully submerged in her again, he reached around to play with her pussy while the other hand grabbed the vibrator he'd found. He rubbed his fingers down her slit, making sure he had pinpointed her clit before he turned it on. He wanted to surprise her completely. When he was satisfied, he pressed it to her nub and clicked it on. "Look what I found," he said gleefully.

"Oh!" She gasped. "Fuck." Her head snapped up as she looked over her shoulder at him. He had succeeded. "Fuck!" she cried. "Cumming." More successful than he'd anticipated.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," he grinned, watching her asshole spasm around his cock as she climaxed unexpectedly. "Where have you been hiding this?"

"Not hiding," she panted. He let up a little on how hard he was pressing the vibrator to her. "Always in there."

"I assume the fact that it was right in front meant it got some recent use?" He started to give her slow, light thrusts while he spoke. "When did you use it last, princess?"

"Last night," she admitted. "When you said you'd come over in the morning."

She knew all the right things to say. Not only that, but he believed her. "How many times did you cum?"

"Just once." She gave a yelp of surprise when he pressed the vibe to her again. She managed to add, "Fast and hard."

"Thinking about?"

"You, Sir. No real fantasy; just the anticipation of you."

It took a moment for him to find his voice again. She wanted him in a way no one had before. "I'm a lucky man," he said, a bit hoarsely.

He barely realized he'd started thrusting with deep strokes, but Killian hadn't protested. She was making soft noises of pleasure. No doubt the vibe was doing its work too. He was about to open his mouth to speak; he was going to say something about finding out how many times he could make her cum with her toy, but Killian spoke first. What she said made his mind go blank.

"Please use me, Master," she said softly, lowering her head to the bed and arching her back slowly. "I want to be used for your pleasure."

Holy fuck.

It was so hot it was going to make him bust. Immediately. His plan, instantly forgotten. "I know you do, slut-slave, but I just need a place to put my cum right now."

She was perfect. It was unreal.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, pushing her butt very slightly up and into him.

Logan gripped Killian's hips tightly as he pumped his seed into her. He watched as her cunt and her asshole started to pulse on his own twitching cock. He was lost in complete ecstasy for what felt like a long time. Eventually, however, they both collapsed on to her bed together.

"You're amazing, Killian" he murmured, kissing her forehead.

"Likewise," she nuzzled him. "You've been hiding that talent."

"Talent?" It took him a minute to figure out what she was referring to, but her light squeeze of his manhood clarified it. "Oh, the never-ending erection?" he chuckled. "Not hiding it. Just haven't had many chances to show it off."

"So, can you always go again like that?" she asked, intrigued.

"It's, like, an 80-20 chance," he said modestly. "Might not always last the longest but I can usually keep going. Or go again at the very least."

"That's really hot," she bit her lip. Even though she didn't say it, Logan knew exactly what she was thinking about. Cum. The dirty princess was thirsty for his cum and was finally getting an idea of just how much he had to give her.

"You're on birth control, right?" asked Logan, much more belatedly than he should have.

"Of course," she snorted.

"Assumed so," he said, "with the amount of cum Jack stuffs you with, but hey, maybe you've been shoving spermicide up there every time I'm not looking. Since I never considered my cum would end up in your pussy, I never actually asked."

"Your assumption was right."

"Good, it would be a shame to knock you up without even getting to make love to you first." After he said it, he realized there were probably a dozen ways to interpret what he'd just said, and they were all on a dangerously sliding scale somewhere between joking and completely inappropriate.

To his relief, she just laughed. "Don't worry, stud. You're safe. I have the implant, so I can't even fuck up and miss a pill."

"You were a very prepared virgin," he observed.

"I think my mom assumed I'd be a little more interested in boys, so she made sure I was safe earlier than turned out to be necessary."

Logan put his arm around her, and she put her head on his chest. "So, that was allowed, huh?"

"Your cock never entered my pussy, so, yeah."

"You know I wouldn't have actually done it, right, Kil?" He had to check. He would have felt like they'd done something wrong, even if she just thought that he'd do it. "I wasn't going to try to fuck your pussy."

"You think I would have let you put your cock there if I didn't trust you?"

"Oh." He hadn't thought about it like that. "Thank you." He was almost surprised somehow. He didn't realize how much of a show of faith it was until she put it like that. "I wasn't sure if you were...you know, trying to get me to break."

"Are you kidding?" She grinned. "I get to have my cake and eat it too. No way in hell I'm trying to fuck this up."

"The feeling is mutual, sweetheart." He felt ridiculously relieved they were on the same page. "Not that I haven't fantasized about being buried deep in your pussy once or twice," he admitted, placing kisses on her neck that made her shiver.

"Just once or twice?" she teased.

"I've never been in a position where I could have unlimited anal and no pussy."

"I think it would cause Jack literal pain to hear you complain about such a thing."

"Buttslut is his thing," Logan shrugged. "I'm just being a good brother."

"You're full of shit," she laughed. "Seems like buttslut is your thing recently too." She winked.

"You're my thing," he kissed her. "And for the record, I'm definitely not complaining."

She was smiling when she finally pulled away. "I'm going to get dressed, okay?"

"Sure, princess."

He pulled his own clothes on while Killian went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, still naked, he discretely watched her while she stood in front of her closet and selected her clothes. He found it hard to take his eyes off her. He knew she'd felt his eyes on her because by the time she was dressed and came back to sit next to him, she was blushing.

"You look cute," he told her.

She smiled, but her face fell when he picked up her hairbrush. "Did I do something wrong?" She eyed the brush warily.

"Not at all," he said. "Let me brush your hair." Seeing how she relaxed at his words, he asked, "Is your butt sore?" to which she nodded. "Show me."

Killian got on her hands and knees on the bed, her butt popped up to him. She was wearing jean shorts and her position made them ride up her thighs and expose more skin. Skin that was red in spots. Logan leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the pink blotch on her thigh, making her shiver.

"You're so sexy, Killie," he murmured, stroking her exposed skin. "Your ass looks even better when I've turned it pink like this."

"Thank you, Sir." She pushed her butt into him in a show of pleasure. "I like how warm my skin feels."

"Good. Sit up." He'd been serious about brushing her hair, despite the distraction of her butt.

He ran his fingers through her locks, detangling any knots they hitched on. Occasionally he'd stop to kiss her neck or cheek or ask her a question. She sighed in delight when the strokes of the brush became long and smooth. Logan thought he might have been content to sit there indefinitely.

Eventually, he decided to voice a question that had been on his mind for some time, "Killie, tell me something--that first time you sucked off Jack, he told me you said you were worried you weren't good at blowjobs. Was that the truth?"

"What?" She looked surprised by the question. "You really think I was just trying to seduce him?"

"50-50," he said. "You surprised us both with just how damn good you are with your mouth. Couldn't help wondering if you were as worried as you said."

"Did Jack ask you to find out?" She raised her brows.

"No. And I won't tell him what you say," he promised. "Stays between you and me."

She paused, as if she actually had to think about it. "Well, the guy I'd been dating, he broke up with me shortly after I sucked him off for the first time. Then he started seeing this girl who was rumored to give the best blowjobs, so I was feeling a bit insecure about it."

"Was that it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just always wondered if you secretly wanted to get out of the friend zone."

"No!" she protested. "I'd been drinking and maybe felt a little too comfortable with him. I didn't secretly want him like that though. But the next day, I did."

"You did it the next day too?" he asked. He realized that he didn't know much about what had happened between her and Jack leading up to him returning from school. "What was your excuse that time?"

"Just helping him get to sleep," she said innocently.

"Good friend," he snorted. "The version I made up where you had a secret agenda was more exciting," he teased her.

"Sorry to disappoint," she laughed.

As it neared noon, Logan thought about asking Killian was she was going to do with her day. Ask if she was free for lunch or wanted to hang out. But he stopped himself. He wasn't sure if that was allowed. He thought Jack would probably be okay with it, but he didn't want to make assumptions. The rule was no dating. He wasn't trying to ask her on a date. Just a post-sex meal. But what's a date if not a meal that precedes or proceeds sex? Logan decided the safest option would be to leave Killian at noon, as planned.

JACK

"We should go camping," said Jack, by way of greeting, as he sat down on Logan's couch. "For my birthday."

"Sure," agreed Logan.

"And to fuck Killian," Jack added. He'd thought it through a million times. "I think the three of us going camping would be believable."

Logan raised his eyebrows. "I feel like that wouldn't be the most comfortable place?"

"Hear me out," Jack put up his hands. "We find a place off the beaten track. Drive-in camping, obviously." Killian hated hiking under the best of circumstances and forcing her to hike back the day after having taken both their dicks sounded terrible. "Needs to have a bathroom. For privacy I was thinking we could even book a whole campground so we know no one else will be around."

"Okay..." said Logan, clearly still not sold. "Look, you know Kil better than I do, but she's not really an outdoorsy girl. I dunno how relaxed she's gonna be if we try to do this in a tent."

"Agreed," said Jack. "So, I'm thinking no tent." Before Logan could protest, he explained, "I want it to be full on glamping. Like bring a bedroom to the woods. Killie loves being outside; she just hates the things that go along with being outside, so I'll take those away."

"Go on," said Logan, now looking intrigued.

"Maybe not a bedroom," Jack appended. "More of an elven princess vibe."

"What do you know about elven princesses?" snorted Logan, highly amused.

"Dude, even I've seen Lord of the Rings." Jack rolled his eyes. "Actually, I got the idea from this story she was reading a long time ago," he said, before Logan could further protest. "It was this magical looking forest, but it was all soft and pretty...girly, you know. And a bunch of forest people lived there, and I remember the way she looked at those drawings. I want like, rugs and pillows and cuddly things and lights and candles. I don't want some standard camping trip. I want it to be over the top, blow her mind, make her think she stepped into another world."

"That's fucking ambitious, man. But," he cracked a smile, "I think it's a hell of an idea. If we did it right, I can see her loving it."

"Yeah, I know it won't be easy. It'll be a lot of planning. A lot of variables to be ready for. A shit ton of work. But totally worth it."

"Alright. You've sold me on it," Logan agreed. "You have a location in mind yet?"

Jack shook his head. "Finding the right spot is gonna be the hardest part. I don't want anyone to stumble upon us." Jack noticed the smile Logan wore and said, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I didn't know you were so romantic. It's sweet."

"Nothing says romance like two dudes taking a girl to the woods to fuck her every hole," snorted Jack.

"Maybe not," Logan laughed, "but making an elven princess fantasy surprise for your girlfriend does."

"Yeah, suppose it does," said Jack bashfully. He'd never really thought of himself as romantic before, but Killian brought it out in him. He'd do anything to sweep her off her feet. "You down to help? I don't think I can pull this off alone."

"Absolutely. This is gonna be one hell of a to-do list. Oh!" He looked excited. "I can make a spreadsheet to keep it organized!"

Jack rolled his eyes. "Remember when you were cool and not a nerd?"

"Yeah, never accomplished anything. Glad I got that out of my system in high school."

"Touché," Jack accepted. "I already started a to-do list. I'll add you to it."

It was really going to happen. Jack had never been so excited to take on a project. He couldn't wait to amaze Killian.

12