Insect Breeder

Story Info
An ancient insect race takes a young man as their king.
4.5k words
4.24
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers

A hot summer was hitting the western United States, the heat of the day lasting long into the evening. Beneath the darkening sky, the ground was alive, hundreds of insects, moving to and from, battling for resources and working on the eternal struggle for survival. It was a hard life for the little bugs, their hard shells hiding malnourished juicy innards, but they made do. Every quest of the day, one and another.

However, this night was different. Far above in the sky, the twinkling stars began to sparkle brighter when a streak of light crossed the sky, evidently becoming shooting stars, like a meteor shower, but a thunderous resounding boom indicated something had penetrated the atmosphere, then another boom. The fiery streak crossed a state line, then another, arching down and slowing, all the same, hurtling downwards more and more before it hit the ground.

A shockwave spread outward from the impact, a spray of dirt and fire arched up coming down in smoldering bits for dozens of feet... and for the first time, there was silence. The crickets had gone quiet, and the ground crawling insects scrambled in disarray and even the wind seemed afraid to blow across the hot surface. The surface appeared to be a rock covered by some classic honeycomb.

From the rock object, a thick tear drop shaped abdomen flipped out from behind the legs while an odd, wide head unfolded at the end of a narrow neck that seemed almost as if it would be unable to support the extension.

Mandibles began to click and clatter on either side of the head while two long, curved, dark yellow antennae spikes flipped back along the head, hanging down behind the head. In the space just above where the antennae came together in a bony V, three tiny eyes opened up in a triangle across the small curved oval surface. The creature stretched and shifted, ensuring every part of its body still worked. Small tendrils wriggled on the underside of the legs and neck while bright blue liquid squirted from the spike tips at the end of the legs and abdomen.

With the unfolding complete, there was no trace of the rock that had been there. The creature had been waiting in dormancy, completely enclosed. He was lonely without a hive; he did not know where he was. The planet felt a bit cold and the air was smoky, but beneath that was a familiar scent, a mix of the anthropomorphic ant recognized. The smells for food, for threat, for reproduction.

The alien looked around, the antenna flicking, the smell was all around him, very weak but present, and yet he saw none of his kind. Feeling panicked, the alien leaned down slowly to the ground, following the scents before he saw movement. All over the ground, tiny insects adjusted their path.

The creature realized this was a primitive planet where the insects had not evolved to their true nature. He was not alone after all... Stranded on a strange planet. The alien slowly moved to the township, the lights, the noise and specially the smells drove him there...

****

Over the township, Theo just came back from a long day in school. Theo, being an orphan, rented a small basement near the forests. The house belongs to a classmate of his, Stiles and his dad. However, both had not returned yet.

For days the little black insects had to come and go from the house, as Stiles' dad had just enough time to keep everything tidy and clean with the struggles of being the sheriff and growing up a teenager, he had almost no time. Stiles just spent most time with his best friend, Scott, leaving Theo mostly secluded in the basement for most of the time.

The paths were well marked and made it easy for the alien to follow his cousins. The alien moved across the terrain with ease, adjusting to the scent of his small cousins. The creature approached the house, and came to a stop, seeing that his little cousins were crawling through the gaps and holes in the house.

Meanwhile, Theo moved around his room, examining what had already been a mess before he jumped up towards the window, peeking out. There was no movement outside, nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. He decided to take a shower, the bathroom began to splash the water down as the steamy water was hitting his body,

When the water began to move past his hips, he moved his right hand over his cock, and started rubbing it while with his left one he began groping his balls. The warm water felt good as it reached his lips, as he began sliding his cock up and down. Theo smiled as his cock hardened, stretching tightly, he moaned as he continued to stroke it up and down, picking up pace, jerking himself off more and more. His hips began to thrust forward and back, adding to the workout his already spent arms were doing. Theo's mouth filled with saliva, his eyes almost watering with anticipation as his cock began to come closer and closer.

Theo panted and shuddered feeling his balls churn and his cock quiver before he came... and then came again, filling the bathtub with his pearly white fluids.

- "Aw..." Theo smiled as he saw his cock still erected. Theo washed the cum away and shut off the water, stepping out bathtub.

The alien waited silently. It had an unlimited reserve of patience and it was rewarded. The window of the basement opened. The creature observed the one opening the window. It was a male. It washed recently, but it was emitting strong signals. The creature slinked into the room of the open window. The male had emitted pheromones indicated it had or was ready to mate. This was good. The creature purred as a deep black cock slid out down its body. It was a veiny organ that had its own foreskin which covered its bulbous head. The bulbous glans ended with a narrow tip with a hole as wide as a pen's circumference.

When Theo walked into his room, he turned the lights on. Theo ignored the alien creature crawling on the ceiling watching down on him, a five foot eight, twenty year old boy with athletic figure, tan skin, blue-gray eyes, and light brown hair. The boy was just standing with a towel around his waist. The alien dribbed pre down, when Theo noticed it.

"What-?" He said before the alien's barbed cock pulsed and soon thick amber liquid shot out in a thick spray hitting Theo's face. It clung to his mouth, his chin, his nose.

Theo backed up, coughing and hissing, trying to get it off but it stuck to him like glue... and it tasted so good. He started licking at it involuntarily, slurping, sucking on it. Theo fell to his knee, his bare cock grew once again. The alien moved off the wall, and pinned him on the floor. Theo looked drunk but the alien moved over and brought the tip of his alien cock to the human's mouth. The human tried to resist, but soon his mouth opened and the cock slid in, expelling more juices at once.

The teenager's cheeks bulged out and soon the amber dripped down his chin and onto his chest. It was too much to drink, but he tried anyway. Swallow after swallow, it flowed down his throat and filled his stomach, still leaking out of his mouth. Slowly the human's eyes grew vague and distant. The pain of being orphaned, of living alone, slowly faded away. The pain of living of his past, from going from foster to foster, never having enough to eat, it was all replaced by having a purpose, a reason.

Smelling the changes in the human start, the alien pulled back slowly. His cock emerged from the tightening, hardening lips. The alien crawled around him towards his back and the alien used his middle legs and wrapped them around Theo's ribs around his ribs, coming down in the front to inject venom into either side of his belly button. A pulsing, throbbing, ice cold sensation pumped into his veins, his nipples hardening.

"Ahg..." Theo moaned as he felt his nipples erected and his cock wet and sloppy member seemed to only stretch longer and thicker, dribbling precum across his exposed stomach. Theo's hands both went to his cock, wrapping around his hard shaft, starting to jerk up and down eagerly.

Theo started to picture everything that usually turned him on; big breasted girls in tight clad clothing flagging down street races, washing cars, their fleshy bits jiggling and wobbling, but rather than turning him on at all, Theo seemed to be losing the bit of erection he had. Theo grimaced, not wanting to go limp so he let his mind wander. He thought about lacrosse, the thrill of the sport, speeding down the field, the violence, the direct contact with the opponents... Yeah, that was starting to work. He grinned as his cock hardened again, stiffening and elongating

He thought of the best games he had, of the after parties. He thought of his gang team members and how proud they had been... He thought of their equipment, their do-rags, the firm muscular bodies clapping each other on the back... The brotherhood of it all, the masculinity. Theo worked his cock harder and faster, breathing deeper. For some reason, that was getting him off far more..

With the middle legs in the human, the front legs slipped over his shoulders, sinking through the form fitting body suit and taking a hold of his nipples before they attached to his pecs. Soon the entire creature started to vibrate, sucking on the skin, pulsing up and down, teasing Theo's nipples mercilessly.

Theo's nubs were squeezed, twisted, tugged... While the alien's legs attached around the exterior of the nipples, there was just enough tip to press against the end of his nipples. Theo bit his lip as the alien's legs pushed against the tips of his nipples, rubbing back and forth, more and more. The flesh grew puffy, aroused and irritated at the same time, swelling larger than Theo had ever felt before. Theo clenched his eyes shut, his brain flooding with pleasure and pain at the same time as the duct in the nipple enlarged, widening slowly. Two tiny gaps formed at the ends of his nipples, teased until they were just long enough... and then the ghost plunged his tentacles into Theo's nipples. Theo's eyes rolled into the back of his head as the creature penetrated his chest.

"Ahggg..." Theo moaned, rolling to the side when the alien finally placed his last legs folded down over Theo's hips, curling around the front of his legs before locking into his thighs. The creature held on tight, straddling Theo like an armor plated backpack, buts its work was far from over.

The alien hissed louder and louder before Theo suddenly felt something hot and wet spreading across his lap as thick, hot amber cum poured over his cock, soaking his bush and balls, running down between his legs and across his taint. Suddenly, Theo yelped as his ass was hiked up, the cheeks penetrated, and that hot, slick, huge cock pushed into his pucker.

Theo's back arched in response as he gasped out loud. He moaned hard in surprise, and then his eyes widened sharply. Suddenly the pleasure filling Theo's ass magnified a dozen times over. His ass was actually moving with the cock invading it, pulling at it, tugging it, drawing it in deeper. Theo continued to stroking it up and down, feeling the thick viscous cum covering it. He worked it into his foreskin, even into his slit, using it as lube as he jerked his hips up and down, masturbating as he was fucked in the ass.

The heavy insect head tilted back, the small oval head gazing up as the mandibles popped out wider, revealing the bottom of the bug skull and the horizontal oval holes it had there. The head continued to slip forward, the long skinny neck attaching to Theo's neck. With the insect's head tilted up, the hollow interior was revealed along with all the squirming filaments there. The head piece came down over Theo's skull, fitting his skull a little awkwardly at first before it began to settle. The naturally occurring holes in the bug's head lined up with Theo's human eyes and the bug's oval face came to rest above his forehead. The mandibles came down along Theo's jawbone on either side.

Theo struggled to think, to process, to remember where he was or what he was doing, but as tiny squirming filaments began to sink into his back and sides, he cried out in pain and an odd sense of exhilaration. Theo began to get flashes of thoughts, but they weren't his own. He felt excited to be dominating a human, to have found a compatible mate.

It was almost like instinct or an addiction, a compulsion to continue. Theo kept thrusting his hips up and down, working his meat through his hands even as his cock changed. Theo's cock was rock hard but still expanding, pushing out to six inches, then eight. As it stretched, the mushroom shaped head began to elongate and deform, tapering to a point...

Theo's hips were rolling gently, driving his cock harder and harder into his left hand. Theo gazed at himself, feeling pride and delight in his own appearance for the first time. He forgot he was trapped. It was a potent, heady mix. His balls shuddered and heaved, tingling hard... Theo knew he was on the edge of the most intense orgasm of his entire life. He jacked off harder, faster, moaned openly and surrendered himself to it, as the pleasure started to wash over him and flood his body... it came to a sudden and abrupt stop. Theo gasped in shock, feeling no cum, no orgasm... only the nagging shaft on the edge of that peak still.

"What the hell?!" Theo moaned softly, feeling as if he had been denied a slice of heaven. He moaned even with the thrusts became ragged, uneven, messy, and then sticky.

'Patience, young host... You'll have your pleasure in time.' A deep voice filled Theo's mind. Theo paused, looking around before he looked on his shoulders and torso at the insectoid legs. The voice that had just filled his thoughts chuckled, 'You are a quick one, yes... It's me.'

"What are you?" Theo asked.

'Don't stop on my account, you can keep stroking as we talk, Theo Raeken.' The voice said. Theo hesitated but soon wrapped his hand around his shaft, stroking himself off, pausing as he realized that his manhood had changed significantly. It took a lot more stroking to reach from base to tip.

"So, you are?" Theo asked again.

"We have had several names, Zerg, Kytinn, Demon...". Theo shook his head.

"But what are you?" Theo asked, adding his second hand to his shaft, masturbating even harder.

"We are more than just one entity, we represent a race and a hive. "We want to grow and reproduce, conquer..."

"We can both get what we want, together... Just think of your homie, Stiles. Imagine what fun you could have with him in the ways you've always dreamed of." The entity purred.

"I am not gay..." Theo added.

"Arent you?" the voice replied with giggles.

It hadn't been the thought of women that made him hard, or even the power and victory of sports. It had been the thought of brotherhood, of being in a gang... The rules of the pack.

"Cant you realize you want a brotherhood to serve you, feed you and to fuck you?" the voice echoed. "Women are just vessels".

Fantasies came in through his mind, of several male insect humanoids, pleasing him, sucking his cock. Sucking on his nipples, and two were pushing their cocks into his throat. They were strong but also dangerous. They were his. The swarm!

1"Take... me" Theo moaned in his dream, offering himself to the alien. He wanted it, he needed it more than anything else he ever wanted... "Please... I am yours, take me... please..."

The bug's abdomen was curling up between his legs, moving back to its dormant egg shape, but as it curled up under his taint, the panels of the abdomen opened up, revealing an urchin like squishy interior. More filaments quivered and wriggled as the abdomen came around his shaft, taking it in. The alien's abdomen was large enough to take tightly the 9 inch member.

Theo gasped as his cock and balls were taken into such a hot, warm, wet embrace. The abdomen closed up across his crotch, the tip stabbing into his stomach, pumping more venom into his body.

Suddenly, Theo's first spurt was almost too fast for Theo to process. A thick rope of slick white sperm sprayed out of his cock. Theo arched his back, before another thick jet shot out. At the same time, the alien came with a huge flood, the thick seed pouring into Theo's ass. The heat blossomed through Theo's body, pumping through his veins, scorching his soul, burning away parts of his mind. Theo's brain boiled and seethed in pure ecstasy, experiencing the longest orgasm of his life.

However, it was not over. On his groin, a distinct tendril penetrated his urethra all the way to the testicles, starting to snake its way through them. Just as it had changed his exterior body, the creature started to change his anatomy. His testicles were reworked and rebuilt. Theo gasped as his sack grew tight, his balls swelling to the size of kiwi fruit, then plums, then larger. They engorged more and more until they were the size of apples, giving more pressure to the cozy abdomen. The balls stopped there for the time being before his thighs took his testicles in, giving them space to grow more freely inside the muscles.

Lumps were moving from the alien bug into him by inexorable pressure until it plopped forth inside him, each lump was filling his brain with fireworks. The lump was a concentrated dose aphrodisiac cum which expanded into his digestive system, and then was carried through his blood. The aphrodisiac cum was also toxic leaving his ass cheeks numb. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Theo as he absorbed. His body was flushed with heat

The pleasure radiating from the two was enough to make the insects orgasm and rushed into the basement in waves. Wasps, bees, ants, cockroaches, and even spiders came. Most insects began dribbling fluids on Theo and the bug on his back. They spit and bit on his skin, forming a cocoon more intimately. It filled every crevice, coated them so fully... It was great, sticky and hot, like some sort of massage oil.

His naked body was coated in a brown cocoon. Soon even his arms were sealed to his legs, everything covered up to his shoulders... then his neck. Theo tipped his head back, trying to take in a few last gasps of air.

"Dont be afraid, host"

Theo gasped for air as the goo sprayed up past his ears, across his mouth and nose and eyes, soaking his hair. The slime sealed shut, encasing him completely as it hardened outside.

In minutes, the two creatures were shadows in the cocoon, fucking hard as Theo's cock never became flaccid again.

In the basement, everything was destroyed. Furnitures and fixtures were torn apart, and in the middle of the room there was a large cocoon. The cocoon was held in place by several thick tentacles connected to the walls, ceiling and floor. The cocoon was alive as the tentacles were breathing, and moving back and forward. They were following the rhythm of the alien bug thrusting in and out of Theo.

- "Aww..." Theo moaned in pain and pleasure, as he continued to move back and forth.

The alien hissed and the tendrils from within its body pushed forward. On Theo's nipples, they tap them, coiling the tiniest tip of its tentacle around the nub, squeezing it. Theo's back arched softly. Seeing the positive reaction, they began to squeeze and tug on the flesh, alternating between the two, urging them to engorge.

Theo's cock raises to full mast inside the confines of his crotch. At the same time, his chest expanded, nipples tugged outwards as he grew plumper, rounder...stronger.

"Our milk will be one of a kind..." the voice echoed as the blossom filled out slightly without becoming to feminine.

Nonetheless, the alien wanted more of his nipples, until they became aroused and irritated at the same time, swelling larger. Theo clenched his eyes shut, his brain flooding with pleasure and pain at the same time as the duct in the nipple enlarged, widening slowly. Theo felt his nipples erected, two inches long, penetrating the insectoid legs.

wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers
12