Insect Breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will be forever erected" and on that thought, tendrils penetrated Theo's nipples fully completely attached to them.

All at once the writhing tendrils began to press against his cock again and release in waves, moving from head to base and back again, moving around his cock in a circle creating a sensation far more complex than fucking or sucking. Theo moaned and grunted, feeling his orgasm coming ever faster, ever stronger... and just when he wanted to cum once more. Five tendrils plunged into his cock, sliding down his urethra, squirming and slithering.

- "Your hole is far too small...!" The alien yelled as the tendrils pushed deeper and deeper.

Theo gasped, his heart skipping a beat at the sensation, then it skipped another. It was a reverse orgasm with the tendrils driving into his body. They worked inside him before they dropped into his balls, as they began to inject, the alien was pushing into Theo all his own essence, his blood, his DNA, his genetics, pushing them into Theo's balls.

"Your cock will serve a different purpose... A vital one for the hive..."

His balls were pushed into his body, as Theo could feel every pulse from them, something was happening, they were increasing in size, moving and allocating more space as they rested to his thighs. There was a strange sensation of having eggs, bumping into the walls of his testicles, as they swirled about in the thick cum. More and more eggs move around, setting in locations around his thighs.

"Feel them grow within you... Feeding off you to be born once again," the voice echoed.

Theo could feel the eggs moving around his thighs, countless veins were interconnected through each of them, they were shifting slightly with every soft pulse of its glow with each pulse he could feel pleasant warmth from it. His cock was turning into an ovipositor filled with hundreds of rubbery filaments to guide his eggs out. The abdomen piece on Theo's groin grew outwards placing enough pressure on his hard member as it was squeezed inside.

However, the pain really started as these eggs moved through his changing organ, they pressed through his cock as the cock was being revealed. The ovipositor-cock had several bulges where pressure points were holding the eggs on each knot, and at the end there was a pointing tip with four flaps that were tightly closed. The cock itself had barbs all over for stimulation and also acted as a muscle relaxant injection for the victim.

- "Awwwwwww" Theo gave a long needy moan, as whatever it was gave more and more pressure. Theo collapsed as the eggs rest on his length.

Theo lost conscious, as the alien began to kick in on the changes. The alien bug moved to merge with Theo completely. The alien bug's chest pushed into the human's skin, as the sides move around to cover his pecs, his stomach. Theo's abs began to expand and swell, fusing with the alien skin, hardening on the surface.

Above Theo's head, two long black antennae spikes flipped back along the head, hanging down behind the head. Theo eyes shut as they burned and tingled and throbbed, the sensation spreading out from one to six. Soon six black eyes appeared on his head in a V shape on his face opened up, seeing more clearly than ever before. His teeth were melting and reshaping into thin razor needle like, as his jaw unhinged more teeth grew to the back of his head. Lastly, his tongue was thickening, taking more of a phallic shape with a barb point at the tip. Veins were forming on the length as it grew down his throat, flaccid until used.

Theo's human arms turned thick and muscles as the alien chitin was covering them, hardening into exoskeleton. The armor plates covered his biceps and triceps, his forearm and wrist. His hands were reshaping into four digits, with two long middle fingers and a pair of thumbs. At the end the claws grew, making the hands looking more bulkier and stronger. The alien's legs unhinged from his abdomen, and they became new arms. In contrast to Theo's hands, the alien bug arms ended in lethal pincers.

Lastly, the alien bug legs merged with Theo's legs, the plates were enclosing Theo's human legs. Theo's legs were forming a double-jointed hind to allow him to move on all six (four arms and two legs). However, he was also capable of walking plantigrade.

Naturally, Theo began to gyrate his hips forward and back with his massive cock submerged in the abdomen that covered his crotch. Embracing the changes, as the advance maturation of his skin continued to spread, hardening his legs.

Theo's spine began to lengthened and stretched his back. The skin on his new appendage warping, cracking as the exoskeleton came pushing through, dividing the tail in segments. The hard chitin was a light brown and then turning black. His tail grew out farther, becoming thinner in the meantime.

Suddenly, Theo felt his heart skipping a beat at the sensation of having a four meter long tail, but the organ was far more complex. Theo felt a warm and pleasured sensation rising from within his chest and up to his nipples. The warmth kept building inside his pecs until the scorpion's legs on them sucked on his nipples, and the hot pleasure in his pectorals intensified. Theo's body shuddered as his nipples relinquished their precious nectar, the two scorpion legs on his nub were rhythmically retrieving it.

"Ahggg..." moans, supernatural and discordant, sung from his trembling throat.

The end of the tail bulbed out into a large spherical stinger, its hidden poison glands already filling up with a deadly concoction of toxins.

Theo could feel each segment in his tail, there were waves of rhythmic contractions forcing his venom from one section to other as the concentrations increased. Theo focused on that sensation, mentally following the progress. Counting the nectar that had shifted. Further and further until filled the replacement. The last segment, just beneath his sting suddenly felt very filled, but it was its purpose, filling to gain pressure! The complete set of segments shuddered and heaved, tingling hard...

From the stairs, Stiles was going down to check upon his roommate in the basement, there was just silence, so he knocked. Theo's eye open and he smiled.

(To be continued?)

12