Insect Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Isolating with daughter makes Daddy lose his mind.
8.5k words
3.93
100.9k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For compliance purposes, all sexually active characters are over the age of eighteen. Any underage activities take place only in the reader's imagination.

*

I'm Rory, and I'm a fairly healthy guy but have a congenital heart defect. I was born with one functioning lung. Although this could have been corrected when I was an infant my parents chose not to do it. They'd had three miscarriages before I was born and didn't want to risk losing me, especially when told that I could have a pretty normal life.

That's been fairly true, other than getting winded faster than most people and a more frequent susceptibility to colds. However because of my "condition," my mother was fairly overprotective and I became pretty much of a nerd. I was fortunate enough however that when I went to college I met another nerd; a beautiful, sweet, and loving nerd who became my best friend and then my wife. We had fifteen wonderful years together. I always thought because of my heart defect that I would be the one to go first but that was not the case. The love of my life passed away at the age of thirty-five from cancer, leaving me bereft and with a 12-year-old daughter to raise.

After the funeral, my little girl sat next to me on the couch as I was wallowing in grief. She took my hand in hers and said, "Don't worry, Daddy we'll get through this. Momma told me to help you as much as I can. We just have to take care of each other now."

I put my arm around her and smiled at her. "Yes, we will. You're a smart little girl."

She gave me a matter-of-fact look and said, "I know I am. I'm a genius." Then she gave me a little giggle. However, she was not wrong. She is in fact a genius. I'm no dummy and Shanna was smarter than me but Terri is wicked smart. When she was thirteen she convinced me that we needed a new start to get over the grief that was crushing me. She showed me her analysis of crime rate stats and educational stats and showed me where the best place for us to live. The city we moved to would have the benefit of a small-town feel but also good educational opportunities.

At fourteen she could have tested out of high school and gone to college but chose not to do so. When I found out about her test scores I urged her to skip high school, which to be honest had been kind of a limbo for me. She sat with me at the kitchen table and explained her plan. My darling daughter comes up with plans for most things. Unlike me, she wanted to experience all the socialization that high school had to offer. She didn't want to be immediately labeled as super-smart so had a plan to gradually reveal her intellect. In her freshman year, she planned to keep her grades in the low part of the high percentile. In her sophomore year, she was going to be in the middle of the high percentile and then in her Junior and Senior years move into the highest percentile and honors programs.

I realized that I shouldn't let my lackluster high school experience influence how my daughter's experience would be. Even at fourteen Terri was a beauty and she took after her mother in that regard. I'm a fairly average man. I'm of average height and average weight with curly reddish auburn hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin tones, courtesy of my Irish and German ancestors. Shanna was dark chocolate and was what is called slim thicc nowadays. She had beautiful dark eyes, an aquiline nose, and full pouty lips. Terri is more milk chocolate and even at fourteen was well on her way to also being slim but curvaceous. I realized that given her personality and looks she would probably be as popular in high school as she was in elementary school. So I agreed to go along with her plan.

Over the next three years Terri did exactly as she planned academically and also along the way was a cheerleader, played on the soccer team, acted in a few plays, and joined a couple of clubs such as dance and cooking. I asked why she didn't join the computer club or chess club. She wanted clubs that would challenge her.

Although Terri was born in September and so was 18 when her senior year started, she still chose not to opt-out early. She'd stuck it out for three years and wasn't going to just forget about her last year. Then Covid came in the middle of her senior year. Like many people, we sheltered in place while the Covid pandemic raged across the world.

Because of my heart and lung condition I am supposed to be a lot more susceptible to the virus.

Terri wouldn't even consider staying with anyone else. She frowned at my suggestion, "What and leave you on your own? You'd be eating pop tarts for breakfast and ramen for supper every night." That is not true; I would have varied my diet with cold cereal and take-out. Kidding. I can cook; I just don't like doing it.

Shortly after we began our sojourn in lockdown, I started to realize just how much my daughter had grown up. She had always been mature for her age and of course, I had noted in passing how attractive she had become. Once we were stuck at home we became more casual about our dress, Terri even more than I. Except when she dressed for school she most often dressed in t-shirts, crop tops, and shorts, or her pajamas. Without exception, she favored snug outfits because she said they were easier to move around in when she exercised.

Although I haven't dated much since the death of my wife, I do have female work friends which provided an outlet for emotional and social male-female bonding. When that outlet disappeared due to being confined to home, my eyes drifted towards the nearest female form, my 18 year old daughter. Terri's tight outfits highlighted just how curvaceous she had become. Her 5'6" frame, trim waist, taut abs, and toned arms and legs made her grapefruit-sized breasts and full, firm round butt seem all the larger on her.

One night a couple of days into our lockdown she came down from her room to get a snack. I was watching a movie and she joined me on the sofa. She was dressed in a tight crop top t-shirt and panties. Her thick wavy hair was inside her favorite pink bonnet. As she ate her grapes she snuggled next to me and the fullness of her braless breasts pressed against me. To my horror, I got an erection. Ashamed and mortified I suddenly excused myself. As I walked away, trying to hide my hard-on with my hand, I saw Terri glance at my crotch with a small smirk and pop a grape into her mouth to hide a giggle.

I'm a Logistics Coordinator for a landscaping and exterior design company and our business was busier than usual. Since people were staying at home many decided to redo their lawns and home exteriors. Although I didn't do it very often before the lockdown I had worked from home on some evenings when Terri was about out with friends or on a date so it was fairly easy to start working from home full time. I had a home office computer set up strictly for that purpose. Since I had proprietary software and documentation on it I didn't use it for any other purposes.

I'd once had a devastating rootkit infect my personal laptop and was paranoid about viruses. I'd had to ask Terri to look at the laptop and then I was mercilessly teased for months about the source of the malicious rootkit. Yeah, it had been from a porn site. However, it was either go to her and get teased or to some geek squad and listen to their sarcastic jibes.

About two weeks into the lockdown, I noticed that my home office computer had developed two slightly annoying traits, the monitor had an occasional flicker and there was an occasional odd noise coming from it. Afraid that I had somehow acquired an infection on this computer despite my precautions I asked Terri to look at it. I also had a fear that the damned thing was breaking down and I'd have to get a new computer. So there would be the whole nightmare of learning a new operating system. At 43 I've reached that point in my life where change is... unsettling. She shooed me out of the room since she didn't want me looking over her shoulder.

I reluctantly left her alone in the office. I trust my daughter and I know that she is an adult, but in the back of my mind, she remains a little girl who needs me to hold her hand when she takes on a major responsibility. She came out of my office in about forty minutes. She had a scared look on her face, like when she was a little girl and had broken a dish. She ran a hand through her cloud of wavy black hair nervously.

"Bad news. I touched the wrong wire, fried your hard drive, and lost all your data. Hope you had backups."

At my shocked and horrified face, she broke up laughing. "Gotcha! No virus, malware, or rootkits. I tweaked your display and volume so that it should be a little less annoying but the main problem is you. You're just not used to this particular computer. I know you've had it for a while but you never really worked on it for hours on end. When a device is used for longer periods, they develop quirks. I think because this remote work is new for you and you're feeling a bit anxious about it, you've developed a bit of hypersensitivity." She walked over to me and hugged me. As her full breasts pressed against me I once again realized how much my little girl had grown up. "Don't worry, Daddy we'll get through this like we have everything else." She squeezed me just a bit harder.

I suddenly felt a bit choked up and to hide it, I said in a business-like manner. "Well young lady, thank you for looking at my computer. My compliments to the IT team."

Terri gave me a sour smile and refused to play along. Instead, she hugged me again and kissed my cheek. "Oh, Daddy you don't have to thank me. You know I'd do anything for you." With a final squeeze, she said, "Have fun at work. If you need me I'll be in my room" Feeling her lush, sexy body against mine had once again given me an erection.

I realized that being in lockdown with my beautiful, sexy daughter was going to be more of a challenge than I initially thought, especially with the devil whispering in my ear. Once I'd finished my work and eaten supper I planned to sneak up to my room for some alone time with my personal laptop. However, Terri had other plans. She insisted on getting paid for her work by forcing me to watch a movie with her. I say I was forced because she wanted to watch a romantic film.

We sat on the sofa and Terri reclined on me, with her head resting on my shoulder, her chest pressing into mine, and her legs holding my right leg between her knees. The film she had chosen to watch was called, "Something New" It was about an uptight CPA named Kenya whose main ambitions were to make partner at her firm and marry her IBM (Ideal Black Man). Kenya however became frustrated in the latter goal when she met Brian, a landscape architect she hired to do her back yard. Kenya fought against her attraction to Brian because he was white.

In one scene Brian convinces Kenya to relax by taking a hike with him. During the hike, they get caught in a sudden storm and have to take refuge under a tree. As they hugged each other for warmth they began kissing passionately. During this scene, Terri hugged me a bit tighter. With some shock I felt her nipples stiffen, harden and dig into my chest.

After this passionate kiss, Kenya became angry because she was confused about her feelings towards Brian. Upon arriving home she told him not to think anything else was going to happen. She stalked to her door. Almost as soon as she entered her house, there was a knock on her door. She opened the door and Brian began kissing her once again. Not only did she respond but she began pulling his clothes off.

As this scene happened, Terri whispered. "This part always gets to me." Her thighs clasped my leg tighter and she squirmed against me. Perspiration dotted her dark brow and I realized that my little girl was aroused. At least in this instance, I can blame pheromones for also becoming aroused. And the movie. Sure, I can blame the movie. As Terri squirmed a little more her knee bumped against my erection.

I was prepared to be teased in some manner but she just sighed and gave me a sweet smile, "I'm glad you like this movie too, Daddy." Fortunately, my hard-on faded in a few moments. We finished watching the movie and when it was over Terri hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for the movie. Good night, Daddy. I hope you have some good dreams."

Although I vowed not to do so, my eyes betrayed me and tracked the voluptuous form of my daughter in her tight shorts and t-shirt as she walked past me and up the stairs to her room. Another part of my body betrayed me as I got another erection.

I went to my room to finally have some alone time. I lay on my bed and started to watch some of my favorite porn. Because of who I had been married to I generally favor WMBW porn. However, tonight as I began to stroke off to my favorite video clips, the faces of the women coalesced into the face of my beautiful daughter. I kept changing videos but it kept happening. There was no way I was going to allow myself to ejaculate to the image of my daughter, so with some frustration, I slapped my laptop shut and put it away.

I tried to get to sleep but my mind was still filled with images from the porn I had watched imprinted with my baby girl's face. I wondered what the hell was happening to me!

Some time passed and I suddenly became aware that I was not alone. I lay naked upon my bed. Lying beside me on her left side was my beautiful daughter. Terri stared at me with a soft, affectionate smile. She was dressed in a white bra and panties which both contrasted and highlighted her smooth dusky skin. Yet both were so sheer that they were nearly transparent, her dark, almost black areola with her nipples and her small dark bush were fully visible. Her nipples were swollen and as she lifted her leg to run her blue nailed foot along my leg I saw that her dark pussy lips were also swollen. Her arousal scent mixed with the heady and intoxicating smell of her perfume.

Terri smiled as her dark sexy eyes drifted to my thick and swollen cock. A sharp blue nail tickled the hair on my scrotum. She giggled as she lightly traced her nail up my shaft tickling and softly scratching my throbbing meat and pulsing veins. I could not speak, I could not move, I could only lay there and experience the growing pleasure centered on my thrumming dick.

Two more nailed fingers joined in tickling and scratching my shaft while her forefinger nail started teasing my glans.

"Although I've never seen one up close before, you have a beautiful cock, Daddy." She flicked her nail at the underside of my dickhead, and softly tickled the rim and the spot where the glans and shaft meet. My cock swelled as my arousal increased. Her dark eyes twinkled as she noticed this. "You likes this Daddy, don't you? You likes having your little girl play with your penissss?" She winked at me and blew me a kiss with her full, pouty red lips.

"It's because of me you're hard, isn't it Dad?" She gave me a smug, satisfied look. "I know I make you hard all the time." She gazed at my rampant cock and her tickling fingers. The torture on my cock was exquisite and just knowing that it was my sweet daughter's fingers giving me such pleasure was driving me closer to the brink of orgasm faster than I had ever been before.

Terri giggled and smiled as my cock twitched under her teasing touch. "You're almost there aren't you, Daddy? You gonna spurt for me, Daddy? Is your beautiful cock gonna shoot ribbon after ribbon of spunk all over your chest and belly? Is your cuuum gonna be aaaall over your baby girl's sexy hand? Oh, Daddy....You're gonna cum so hard for me."

As her nails continued to stroke, tease and caress my shaft and cock head, she raised herself and leaned over until we were face to face. Her eyes locked onto mine and the full force of her emotions filled me. I felt much amusement, much lust but mostly I felt a ton of love directed at me. She gave me a sexy smile and then locked her lips on mine. This passionate sexy kiss sent me over the edge and I spurted gallons and gallons of cum over my daughter's teasing fingers as we kissed.

I awoke with a cry as I jerked upright in my bed, my heart hammering and my mind filled with horror and self-revulsion. As I moved I felt the wetness of my soaked boxers. Disgusted I threw my covers off, grabbed a pair of fresh boxers, and walked to the bathroom to clean up. I peeled my soiled boxers off gingerly. It was almost like reliving the first time I had a wet dream. My religious parents hadn't prepared me for it. I had nearly fainted as my mind had been full of fear and disgust.

I was amazed at how much I had actually cum. My penis and thighs were coated. I hoped it was because of my long dry spell and not because of the subject matter of my dream.

Later that morning at breakfast my daughter touched my hand and said "Incestuous sex, like an hour of sex?"

I nearly choked on the coffee I had just swallowed and turned to my daughter, "Wha... What did you just say?"

She gave me one of those glares only a woman can give you. And at 18, she was very much a woman in many ways. As her dark eyes tore daggers into me her full mouth curled into a disappointed pout. "I knew you weren't listening to me! I was telling you about my biology report and said, 'Insect sex isn't like our sex'." She giggled at her innocent innuendo. "I mean people sex." She gave me a pointed look and a frown, "What did you think I said?"

I laughed it off and said, "You were right. I wasn't paying attention. Go ahead, I promise to listen." So I was treated to her detailing various methods of insect procreation over the next twenty minutes. At the end of breakfast, I went to my home office while she cleaned up the dishes before going to school. Well, to her room, since she was doing remote learning.

A couple of days later I was eating my lunch and watching the news when I felt Terri's arms enfold my chest and her full breasts press up against my shoulder blades. As she pressed against hard nubs blossomed. She kissed my neck and breathily whispered into my ear. "Prick ram my baby incest." I immediately had images of my wet dream earlier in the week.

"Huh" Since I knew that my daughter would never say anything this nonsensical or sexual to me, my mind was playing tricks on me again.

"Will you proofread my paper on insects?" She asked again and hugged me tighter. I felt my cock twitch as her breasts flattened her stiff nips against my back.

"Um, okay but I doubt that I'll be able to understand most of it, or know if you made spelling mistakes."

"That's okay Daddy, I just want you to read it over to make sure it's not too advanced. If you can understand most of it, then I know it's okay."

Terri often had me read her papers to make certain that they could be understood by her teachers. Over the years we had learned that although many teachers took pride in teaching a girl of her brilliance, they also became irritated by the fact that she was much smarter than them. No one likes to feel dumb and sometimes, at least early on, her papers had that effect on her teachers. So in response, they gave her lower grades than she should have gotten. She had to dumb down her papers, even in the advanced and honors programs. I wasn't so much a proofreader but a dummy tester, although Terri would never call it that.

Although I love my daughter, her writing style is rather dry and matter-of-fact. She also tends to go into minutely detailed tangents which make her papers much longer than they should be. She has a lot of trouble killing her darlings. Two cups of strong coffee later I finished her survey of insect reproduction. It was too long by a third.

I started to tell her she'd have to do a rewrite but my mouth froze open. Terri had started her yoga practice while I read her paper. She was doing the shoulder stand pose and her crop top shirt had fallen leaving most of her breasts uncovered from the bottom down. Her young, full tits stuck out from her chest proud and firm. The only thing that kept the shirt from falling around her neck was that it had caught on the protruding nubs of her stiff nipples. I swallowed hard at the beautiful sight. I couldn't help but watch a trickle of perspiration flow down across her taut abdomen, rib cage, and loop over the curve of one full breast.