Insect Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spades!" she said with a laugh. She beats me more often than not when we play. As we played however my mind was not at all on the game. I kept watching her. She had the cute habit of sucking in her lower lip when contemplating her bids. Tonight however in addition to cute I thought it was achingly erotic. Every time she dealt my eyes were transfixed by the wiggling of her breasts under her crop top.

After a few hands, she noted my distraction, and said with some sarcasm "You don't need to let me win, I was gonna beat your old butt, anyways."

"I guess I'm not into playing spades or our usual card games tonight."

"We could play something new. How about strip poker!" She said with a big smile. Was I hallucinating again? I didn't think I was.

"Well, that would be a short game. I mean you could only lose two hands"

Terri looked surprised at my answer and I realized she had just said strip poker to shock me. She suddenly gave me a semi-flirty smile. "So then you'd play to win?" She batted her eyes at me comically. "You'd play to see your little girl all naked?"

Once again she managed to fluster me. "No, no not at all."

Terri quirked her eye at me and gave me a sly smile. "Oh, so then you'd deliberately let me win and give me quite the show!" At my open-mouthed expression, she giggled and gave me a little slap on the shoulder. "Oh, Daddy you're so easy!" She reached under the table and took a folded checkerboard out of a box and laid it on the table. "Since you don't want to play cards and I've shocked you with an outrageous suggestion, perhaps you'll agree to play something a little weird."

My first thought was that this was some type of adult board game. Naked Twister with my daughter? This tells you where my mind was at.

She opened the checkerboard and I saw Terri had taped some printed sheets onto it. "This is the Game of Life. The original 1860 version. You're supposed to play with a special top but we can just use dice." She took a couple of cars from the 2010 version and put them on the board. What the hell, I thought, I used to like the Game of Life version I had as a kid.

However, this version was nothing like the one I played as a kid. It had squares for jail, poverty, ruin, crime, and even suicide. The way you moved was determined by what number you rolled. Actually, it was fairly challenging, since you had to move around and get 50 points before trying to reach the end of the Game which was Happy Old Age. Near the Happy Old Age square, however, were squares that could send you back to the bottom of the board.

As we were nearing the end of the game Terri made a miscalculation which gave her the choice of either landing on Intemperance or landing on my square. If she landed on my square she'd have to go to Jail was near the beginning of the game if she landed on Intemperance she had to go to Poverty which was above Jail but in the bottom third of the board. With a sour pucker, she moved her piece to Poverty. Two turns later I had fifty points and rolled enough points to land on Happy Old Age.

"That was an interesting game, although a bit dark compared to the game I used to play."

"I don't think it as dark but as more balanced. Yeah, it had suicide, poverty, and jail but it also had wealth, cupid, matrimony, truth, success, honesty, industry. I guess it's appropriate you won huh, Dad? Considering you're almost in Happy Old Age in real life."

Her innocent teasing remark struck home all of a sudden. With sudden insight, I wondered if my burgeoning desire for my daughter was because of a mid-life crisis. After my wife died it had just been Terri and me. Now Terri was approaching the age where she too would be moving out. Was my lust partially a response to not wanting to be all alone?

I realized that Terri was holding my hand with both of hers and was looking at me with concern. "Are you okay, Dad? With a little frown, she said, "I've noticed that you've been distracted quite a bit lately. What's been going on with you? Is there something that I can help you with? Something I can do for you? You know I'd do anything for you, Daddy. Anything at all!"

Immediately my mind went to images of Terri with her sweet, full lips wrapped around my cock, of me driving my cock deep into her pussy. As soon as they flitted across my mind, guilt flashed through me that my daughter's innocent offer of help had been turned into innuendo in my perverted mind. I swallowed hard and made an effort to not become distracted by her gorgeous scantily-clad body.

"I guess it's cabin fever or something, sweetie. To be honest, I'm not sure why I've been so distracted." Although I'm certain I was mistaken I could have sworn Terri quirked her eyebrow a tad at my reply.

"I kinda feel the same way, Daddy. As much as I love spending so much time with you, it does suck not going out anywhere." She suddenly smiled as an idea occurred to her. "We should go on a date."

"Uh, I don't think many places are open and even if they were I don't want to chance going out. Besides I don't know anyone to date anymore."

"No, I meant we, as in you and I."

"You and I? On a date?"

Noticing my discomfort, she gave me a slightly exasperated glance. "Not a date date but a dinner date. I mean we're more than daddy and daughter, right?" Before I could wonder what she meant by that she said, "We're friends right? And friends go on dinner dates. We can get dressed up, make the dining room look like a restaurant, and order food from a restaurant. And go dancing or something. Make it as proper an outing as we can under the circumstances."

Terri fairly bubbled enthusiasm at the idea so I was loath to pop those bubbles. So two nights later we had Daddy-Daughter Date night.