Insemination

Story Info
My GF wanted to become pregnant with me.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
37 Followers

For the next two days Monica became unavailable. She didn't want me to kiss her or hug her goodnight, as we were always in the habit of doing.

On the third morning, when I woke up, I went to the bathroom. I peed and walked over to the sink to wash myself. After washing my face, I straightened up and saw Monica behind me in the mirror.

"I hope you haven't had any fun lately without me?" she said to me standing very close behind me.

"You were so cold that I even shied away from masturbating" I replied.

I felt her hand on my penis.

"You're lying. You're standing there ready to cum."

"Every man erects in the morning, and it's not because you were cold and not sensitive," she added.

"So it's time for the lab sample. Put your hands on the sink and stand in a slight straddle" my girlfriend commanded.

"Do you remember the movie Road Trip?" I asked looking into her eyes in the mirror. "A bit like the scene with the prostate milking."

"Just I was getting a manicure yesterday and I'm not going to stick my pretty fingers up your ass!"

"So it won't be like the movie."

"It will be better," replied Monica. After that I felt something wet on my anus, and after a while my sphincter was being pushed apart by some large shape.

I cried out in pain and asked:

"What are you pushing into me?" I almost screamed and straightened up.

"Straddle and thrust, no time for fondling, you have to go to work soon!" growled Monica without stopping masturbating me.

The object in Monica's hand began to slide into my ass, and at the same time, while pushing against my prostate in my ass, Monica intensely massaged my cock. After only a few minutes I could feel the finale coming.

"I'm coming!" I choked out a moment before ejaculating.

She disappeared behind me in the mirror and after a moment I felt my penis in something warm and moist. I looked down and saw Monica. She was kneeling, holding my cum-spurting cock in her mouth and embracing it with her lips. All the time I felt a strong pressure on my prostate.

After several seconds, the waves of spasms from ejaculation passed. Monica stood in front of me. Only now did I see that she was wearing a black lace nightgown. Looking into my eyes she smiled and opened her mouth. She slid out her tongue lightly coated with my semen. The cum flowed out of her mouth and then stained the skin on her chest and her pyjamas.

"I think you've got something stuck up your ass," she said and licked her lips. "Now it's time to wash up and get to work."

While at work I sent a message to Monica: "Very cool wake-up call, thank you."

After a while I got a reply: "If you ever use my toy without permission again, you'll have to do the hand job for the rest of our days together."

I was surprised. "After all, you put it up my ass yourself."

And she replied: "But there's a video on the computer of you riding my toy!"

I felt myself getting hot. I forgot to hide the video somewhere in the folders.

The next few days were rather quiet and peaceful, almost a formal "good morning" and a kiss for going to work or coming back....

Finally, I couldn't stand it and one day after returning from work I said:

"I'm sorry I was playing by myself, you should have helped me with the sampling for the test."

Monica also came back from work, a little earlier than me. She was dressed in a white blouse and an above-the-knee skirt. She looked at me dismissively and replied:

"These are just empty words. You must apologise to me on your knees."

I knelt down in front of her.

"I'm really sorry."

She, in response, lifted one leg and leaned it against the back of the sofa. In doing so, she also lifted up the material of her skirt and showed that she had no underwear on, and to my eyes her shaved pussy appeared.

"Now apologise!"

I moved my face closer to her pussy and started licking and drilling it with my tongue. Monica grabbed my head with both hands and started leaning heavily against me. It didn't take long and I felt the juices of arousal flow out of her pussy. I heard Monica's heavy breathing.

"Unzip your trousers and take it in your hand," she said panting.

Without waiting for anything I undid the fly and button of my trousers, slid them down to my knees along with my panties and started massaging my cock, which was already hard.

"When you're hard, put your cock in my pussy. I want to feel you up to your balls."

I got up from my knees and attached my stiff penis to my girlfriend's pussy. I grabbed her tightly around the waist and, without hesitation, pushed my cock in one movement all the way in. Monica wailed and after a while I slid out and entered Monica's pussy with fast and deep movements. My girlfriend moaned and groaned alternately while I fucked her. Our bodies made squishing and clacking sounds of skin and pussy juices as they collided. Monica held on tightly to the armrest of the sofa, and I felt that I would be finished before long.

"I'm about to come!" I groaned.

"Then finish and flood me!" almost shouted Monica.

I felt myself coming. I held Monica tight and pumped my cum inside her.

After several seconds, out of breath and tired, I withdrew, my cock wet with pussy and cum slipped from inside me, and I sank heavily onto the sofa.

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Monica.

I turned my head to the left and looked at her. She stood bent over the whole time and was still holding onto the back of the sofa. Her skirt pushed up over her back, all the time exposing her buttocks and the pussy I had spread. Her blouse slid down to her shoulders and I could see her shapely, exposed breasts.

"That was very hot and fast. I don't think you had much pleasure."

"Now you are to flood me and eventually get me pregnant. After flooding you can always lick me and make me good."

"Then I guess we'll have to try a different position."

"Why?" asked Monica with astonishment in her voice.

I watched as my load of cum flowed out of her dilated pussy with movement.

"It's just my ejaculate pouring out of you."

Monica straightened up abruptly. She stood facing me and lifted skirt. She put her hand between her thighs. After a moment, she raised her hand in front of her eyes.

"So you're not going to lick me today. But I didn't suck you off either, so we're even."

The following days began to be simply exhausting. Monica's desire to be impregnated by me meant that we had sex almost every day. Getting laid every day seems fun? Sure, but only when there's pleasure, fun and intimacy out of it.

I would come home from work and she would drag me into the bedroom. I'd take off my clothes and Monica would buck up into a doggy style, or lay down and spread her thighs. The first week may have been fun, but after that I started to become overwhelmed with fatigue and routine. She sensed this and started to approach things in a different way. She was always without panties at home, so she would sit on the sofa with her skirt pulled up past her thighs, making her pussy visible. I would stand in front of her and my penis would be busily massaged with her hands, licked with her tongue and pumped with blood by her sucking mouth. When I was close to ejaculation, I would tell her about it. Then I would either kneel in front of her and slide my cock into her pussy and cum, or she would stand up, turn her back and bend over and my penis would enter her pussy and of course a load of cum would be pumped into her genital tract.

After another week, this too had already started to tire me. That day Monica was sitting in a wide straddle in the bedroom. I was standing in front of her with a barely thicker but not hard penis, and she was busily massaging it with her hand and sucking on it with her mouth.

"Why doesn't it stand fully erect for you?" exasperated Monica.

"It's no longer arousing in any way," I replied resignedly.

"Then what should I do to you? Stick my finger up your ass?" angered my girlfriend.

"Maybe just let me enjoy you. All I've been doing for the past few weeks is coming and being tasked with cumming in you. It's not sexy anymore!"

"And what would you like to do? She asked laying naked on the bed."

"Lick you in the 69 position."

At these words Monica smiled, then turned on the bed and after a while she was lying on her back with her head at the edge of the bed, close to my legs.

"Come on, my bull. Spruce up my pussy so that the juices are pouring out of it," she said, smiling sexily.

This was the first time we had fondled each other in this position but reversed, with me on top. It felt strange to be standing with my legs over Monica's face with my hardening cock touching her cheek. She didn't seem to care at all, but after a while she was sucking my cock and I was getting into her shaved pussy. After a long time I smelt her alluring scent again and began to lick and drill into her with my tongue. I was inserting my fingers into her pussy, parting her labia so that I could push my tongue in even deeper, and Monica at the same time was sucking my cock, pressing my ass with her hands so that I was pushing my penis almost down her throat, Every now and then she would take my cock out of her mouth and I could feel the light strokes of her tongue on my balls. As my cock was sucked again by my girlfriend's efficient mouth, her hand kneaded my balls and I could feel the finale getting closer and closer.

"I think I'm about to come," I wheezed out as Monica entwined her thighs around my neck.

She spread her legs and pushed me up.

"Lift yourself up and move towards my feet."

I stood like a dog what was about to pee. I moved forward a little, and Monica grabbed her knees with her hands and shrunk her legs.

"Get in my pussy," she said heatedly.

I put my cock into Monica's pussy in this strange position. I was leaning on my arms and legs wide apart and Monica with her thighs curled up under me and so I fucked my girlfriend. I could feel her playing with me from behind, one hand kneading my balls and the fingers of the other slowly pushing into my ass. I excitedly took my phone lying on my side and took a picture of her bared ass with my cock in her pussy from above.

After a couple of minutes tops I cummed driving my cock deep into Monica's pussy. Tired of this slightly different position I sank down hard on top of Monica without pulling my cock out of her, and she didn't stop drilling into my ass and teasing my prostate.

"You cum really properly this time. I hope you get me pregnant eventually," muttered Monica without stopping playing with my balls and prostate.

However, there was no pregnancy this time either.

HairyZed
HairyZed
37 Followers