Inseparable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack closed his eyes again. The way she was pressing her body against him really wasn't helping the situation. But Killie was so sweet in the morning, he didn't have the heart to push her off. He stroked her hair lazily. He had always loved the way her silky hair felt between his fingers.

Jack froze and opened his eyes quickly. Thinking about her hair between his fingers...the events of the night before hit him like a train. The way he had knotted his fingers in her hair as she somehow managed to take all his cock down her throat. Those big blue eyes that looked up at him while he had pumped his seed into her.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell were we thinking?

Jack pushed Killian gently off him and stood up. He walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

Fuck. Killian is insane. 'Can I give you a blowjob?' What the actual fuck. Who even does that?

Jack desperately needed to clear his head. Start pretending it had never happened. The worst part was, the harder he tried not to think about it, the more it seemed to be the only thing he was capable of thinking about.

So much for his erection going down. By the time he stepped into the shower, it was back in full force.

He needed a plan. A way to get that stupid blowjob out of his head. Fucking Killian, man. He shook his head. That combination of words was last thing he wanted to think about.

Just get laid. Easy. That would be the plan. Go get someone else to suck his dick so he could get the image of Killian kneeling between his legs out of his head. But goddamn, had she looked good there.

No, he told himself. No, she didn't. Tonight, you'll go find some hot girl to nail.

By the time Jack got out of the shower, his line of thought had gone straight back to how good Killian had looked with her mouth full of his cock. He was going insane. And she was right there, on the other side of the wall, in his bed. How the hell was he supposed to face her when he couldn't even get rid of his stupid fucking boner for more than a few seconds.

He knew he had to take care of things before he went back in there. Especially if she was going be all cute and try and cuddle with him and press her body against his again.

Fuck. Just like that, his thoughts had gone from nailing a hot chick, right back to Killian. Which was so not cool, especially because Jack had just started to work his hand up and down his cock.

He tried so hard to clear his head. Think about anything but her. But the image of her looking up at him as she sucked him off was burned into his mind. And it was the only thing he could see as he made himself cum.

That is fucked up. Jack shook his head, wrapped his towel around his waist, and went back to his bedroom.

Killian had gone back to sleep, so he climbed back into bed and she put her head on his chest again. This was the Killian he knew. The girl he'd always adore and be a little protective of. His little Killie. Like a little sister.

You didn't act like she was your little sister last night when you blew your load in her mouth, nagged his conscience.

Jack grit his teeth and, determined to put all thoughts of the night before from his mind, picked up his phone so he could find someone to distract him that night. He swiped aimlessly through profile pictures. Pretty girls. Nice girls. But that wasn't what he was looking for. Just a hot piece of ass.

"That one," said Killian, bringing Jack back to the present as she reached up and swiped right on his phone screen.

"Sorry, Kil, I didn't know you were awake."

"Barely," she said through a yawn. "Message that girl. She's hot."

"What?" Jack wasn't sure why he was surprised by her comment. She had made millions like it before.

"Aren't you trying to find a girl to hook up with?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so." Of course Killian has no reason to be upset, he reminded himself. She was acting exactly like she normally did. Like nothing had changed. Because nothing has changed.

"Then send her a message. She is so your type."

Killian wasn't wrong about that. She had raven black hair and light eyes. Her skin looked creamy white against the tattoos on her shoulder and back. Athletic build. On the tall side. From the looks of the bikini pictures she posted, she also had a great rack and a sizable toned ass. And Jack loved ass.

"I think I'm gonna head home." Killian sat up and stretched.

"Okay," he said, trying not to look at her as she got out of bed and slipped her sweats off. She was wearing a white bra and little white panties that didn't cover much of her ass. Snap out of it. It's nothing you haven't seen before.

There was no fooling himself into thinking he wasn't staring as she bent over to pull her pants on though. Killian had, hands down, one of the best butts he had ever seen. Not that it was the first time he noticed. Hell, he'd even told her it was spectacular. In a totally platonic way, of course. It would take an idiot not to notice that tight, round treasure of a booty. It would be rude not to tell her.

"Jack," said Killian loudly, getting his attention.

"Hm?" He wondered how many times she'd said his name.

"You're staring." She zipped up her cut off jean shorts.

"Oh. Yeah." The shorts didn't make Jack want to stare any less. "I like your panties."

"Do you?" She looked amused.

"Yeah." He shook his head, bringing himself back from the booty trance. "Sorry."

"It's fine," she laughed. "You just seemed fixated."

"Did it get bigger?" he asked, without thinking.

"Hopefully." She looked over her shoulder at it. "Gotta get that summer bod, ya know. Is it working?"

"Uh huh." Jack nodded, his eyes moving down her body. She certainly looked more toned, which made her chest and ass that much more prominent.

"Good," she grinned. "Hopefully you're not the only one who notices."

"Keep wearing those shorts around and I definitely won't be the only one."

"You wanna come over tonight? After your date or whatever."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?" She looked at him, confused. "Because it's the weekend."

"Oh yeah. Well, what if I don't come back tonight?"

Killian arched her eyebrows. "Jack, you have never once spent the night with a girl you hooked up with. You've never even spent the night with the ones you've dated. I'd be surprised if you start now. So, come hang out with me after if you feel like it. Or not."

Killian

Killian tried to keep herself busy that day. She cleaned her room. She studied for finals. Hell, she'd even done the dishes voluntarily. Anything to keep her from thinking about the night before.

She felt so awkward. She never felt awkward with Jack. But now...

At least she knew she could give a decent blowjob now. But she wondered if it had been worth it.

Maybe they just needed to talk it out. Get on the same page before things got really weird.

K>J: Hey. You around?

No answer.

Killian decided to vacuum.

K>J: Wanna come over for pizza?

No answer.

She ate pizza alone with her mother.

K>J: Lemme know when your back

K>J: Maybe we can watch a movie or something

No answer.

Killian sighed, flopping back on her bed and staring at the ceiling. It wasn't like Jack not to reply. Maybe he really was still with that girl. Hell, maybe he'd actually spent the night with her.

Jack

Jack's phone buzzed again. Killian. Again.

He wanted to go over, but he also wanted to stay far, far away.

He didn't want to see her. He really wanted to see her. Most of all, he just wanted to see her without thinking of any number of highly inappropriate things he feared might come to mind that he never wanted to associate with her.

Fuck it. She'd think he was acting weird if he didn't want to hang out. He walked to her house and went around the back. Killian had a door to the backyard in her room. She usually kept it unlocked when she was expecting Jack. Light shown through her curtains. He pushed the door open quietly.

The first thing he saw was Killian standing in front of the mirror by her dresser, slowly brushing her long blonde hair. The next few things he noticed, all happened in one overwhelming moment. She was naked. Except for a pair of light pink, lacy panties that provided just as little coverage as those damn white ones she had on that morning. Her long hair reached just below her breasts, partially obscuring them but not leaving much to the imagination.

"What the fuck, Jack," Killian hissed, when he entered her room.

"What the fuck, Kil. Why are you naked?"

"Because I'm in my bedroom." She crossed her arms over her chest quickly. "Getting ready for bed."

"Maybe next time, don't ask me to come over when you're not dressed," said Jack, disgruntled.

"I texted you a million times and you didn't reply. I assumed you were busy. How was I supposed to know you'd show up?"

"Oh." Jack couldn't argue with that. With all of his internal debate about if he should go see her, he had completely forgotten to actually reply and tell her he was coming over. "Sorry."

Jack focused on looking at the ground while she pulled a shirt on. It's not like he hadn't caught a glimpse of her naked before. On accident. For god's sake, they skinny dipped together all the time. So, why did this feel different?

Jack went to sit on her bed; she joined him once she was decent. 'Decent' might have been a stretch. She had put on a white cut-off tank top. The way the thin fabric clung to her nipples and the curve of her breasts made it very obvious she hadn't bothered to put a bra on first. Dressed in pink and white with her silky hair down, she looked like a princess. A slutty, slutty, princess.

No! Jack admonished himself. A slutty princess--what the fuck does that even mean? Whatever it is, it isn't Killian.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want me to put on a bra?" She didn't sound as though she was making fun of him.

"No," he said quickly. "Why?"

"You're acting weird."

"I'm not," he protested.

"Okay," she said, sounding like she didn't believe him. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah," agreed Jack, thankful for the distraction.

She pulled up a movie on her laptop and set it on the bed.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you gonna relax at all or just sit there all night."

Jack was still sitting on the edge of her bed. "Oh, right." He moved over and sat next to Killian, who was lounging in a pile of pillows. Which made her look even more like a princess.

Killian scooted under his arm and curled up against him. She was warm. Soft. She looked so small next to him.

This must be a fucking joke, Jack thought, more than a little irritated as his cock twitched curiously. He spent a couple hours with a girl who was ready to go, made out with her, wanted to have sex with her, and his body hadn't given any indication it was interested. And now, with Killian leaning on him, his cock was acting like it was the first girl he'd ever seen.

"How was your date?" asked Killian, looking up at him.

"It wasn't a date."

"Okay." She rolled her eyes. "How was your hit-n-split girl?"

"It wasn't a hit-n-split."

"Why are you being so irritable?" She frowned. "Was it that bad?"

"It wasn't good," he grumbled.

"Well, Jack, it's just a one-night stand. It happens."

"No, it wasn't."

"Oh my god, are you going to argue with everything I say?"

"You wanna know what it was, Killian? It was nothing. Not a one-night stand. No hit-n-split. Nothing."

"I don't get it." Killian looked a little confused. "You didn't end up going out tonight? You could have just said that. And maybe texted me back."

"I didn't get laid tonight, Kil, okay?" said Jack loudly. "I went out and nothing happened."

"Not so loud, Jack." Killian put a finger to her lips. "I'm sorry you didn't get laid but don't be a prick to me about it."

"I'm not being a prick," he said grumpily.

"Jesus, Jack. I've never seen you act like this over some random girl. Did she have a fucking golden pussy or something?"

"No."

"Then what's got you so pissy?"

Jack had no idea what to say. It's not like he was going to tell her that he had bailed because he didn't think he could get it up for some girl because he couldn't stop thinking about Killian.

"Why do even care?" asked Jack.

"Because you're being an asshole to me for no reason! It's not my fucking fault your game was off and you didn't get it in tonight."

"It is your fucking fault," he snapped, before he could stop himself.

"Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You were distracting me."

"Sorry, your phone is usually on silent. I didn't mean to."

"My phone? What are you talking about?"

"I was texting you while you were out. Is that not what you're talking about?"

"Oh. Yeah. Sure." Jack jumped at the out Killian had provided. He hadn't meant to say anything at all.

"Well, Jack, it's either about me texting you, or the fact that you can't stop thinking about me sucking your dick." Killian rolled her eyes and gave a jesting hair flip.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jack growled.

"Relax. It was joke."

"I'm not laughing."

"Are you really mad at me?" Killian sat up and stared at him, her expression, unreadable. "I was just kidding, Jack."

"I've been mad at you for the past twenty-four hours, Kil."

"That's what this is about?"

"Yeah. So, don't tell me it isn't your fault."

"You could have said no last night."

"It's hard to say no to a hot girl asking to suck my dick."

"I'm not a hot girl! I'm your best friend. Was that what you were thinking when you said yes?" She looked betrayed.

"No," sighed Jack. "I was thinking, you're my best friend and I fucking love you and would do anything for you."

"But?" she prompted.

"But then you looked up at me."

"You said you weren't going to look. You were going to pretend it wasn't me."

"I didn't mean to. You surprised me."

"You knew what I was doing down there."

"Yeah but I didn't expect you to do it so well. And you didn't stop. And you were looking up at me. And that's when you stopped looking like my best friend and started looking like the hottest girl I've ever seen sucking me off."

Killian raised an eyebrow. "Hottest one, huh?"

"Yes--no--I don't know. I don't want to look at you like that long enough to figure it out."

"That's why you've been checking me out today then?"

"Fuck. I'm sorry, Killie." Jack put his head in his hands.

"You know, if you want to see my tits, you could just ask. It's not like you haven't seen them before, right? It would be a lot less weird than the way you have been acting."

"I don't want to see them," he moaned. "I mean, I want to, but I don't want to want to. It's not how--" Jack stopped short as he raised his head. In the time he hadn't been looking, Killian had pulled her top off to give Jack a very clear view of her chest. "What the fuck, Killian."

Killian shrugged, which only served to make her tits jiggle slightly.

"Oh my god, stop that," he said. Without thinking, he immediately covered them with his hands. At least, in his mind, he was covering them with his hands so he wouldn't have to look. It wasn't until he did it that he realized the result of his action meant he was now grabbing her.

"Um, Jack?" She looked at him, and then down at his hands, cupping her breasts.

"I-I'm sorry," he stammered.

He didn't let go. If he let go, then they would be out. And his half-naked, super-hot, best friend would be impossible not to look at. But that meant he was also grabbing her tits--perfect, soft handfuls--and was now focusing all his energy on not squeezing them.

"What are you doing?" asked Killian, when he still didn't move.

"I don't know! You aren't decent. I'm covering you." It sounded absurd aloud.

"Just look at them now so you don't keep awkwardly checking me out." She put her hands on his and gently moved them off of her.

Jack really wanted to look away. He had never wanted to not look at a girl so badly in his life. But Killian just sat there, totally exposed, and there was no way he couldn't look. No way he couldn't notice that her tits had the same perky, round, perfection that her ass did.

"You're really, um...," he swallowed. "You look good, Kil."

"Thanks," she laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Jack was beginning to desperately wish he hadn't accidentally touched them first. Because all he wanted to do now was touch them more.

"I really fucking hate you," he muttered.

"Your cock doesn't," she said, sounding annoyingly smug.

"What?" asked Jack, alarmed. Horrified, he saw that she was looking at his crotch. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He glared furiously at his erection. There was absolutely no way to hide it. "I can't get a goddamn boner all night and now you show me your tits and it's working just fine. What a fucking joke."

"What?"

"This didn't help me at all, Kil. Great plan."

"Did you just say you couldn't get a boner earlier?"

"What--no." He didn't know what to say.

"Is that why you didn't fuck the girl tonight? You couldn't get it up?"

"Maybe. I didn't want to find out."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I left because I didn't want to try to explain that my dick wasn't interested in her because I couldn't stop thinking about how fucking good you looked with your mouth full of my cock." His statement was met with stunned silence. He hadn't meant to say it, but she had somehow pulled it out of him. "It's driving me crazy, Killian. I don't know what to do."

She did the last thing he was expecting; she leaned in to kiss him. Jack was almost too shocked to move. Almost. But he wasn't too shocked to kiss her back. He didn't know how long it had been since they kissed last. It felt like a long time. He also didn't remember ever kissing her so feverishly before. Or wanting her.

"What are you doing, Killie?" he said hoarsely.

"The test, remember?" she breathed. "To make sure there are no feelings."

"Oh yeah. Good idea." That was when Jack should have pulled away. He wasn't really sure if he had been the one to start kissing her again, or if she had been the one to pull him back, but the result was the same.

He didn't even try to tell himself it wasn't her. Or that he didn't feel anything. He was hungry for the taste of her lips on his. The feel of her hair between his fingers. The way she gripped his shoulders as he pushed her back on the bed.

She didn't stop him when he moved his hand to her breast, cupping it softly. He ran his thumb over her hard little nipple and she let out the sweetest sigh he had ever heard. It drove him wild. He explored the curves of her body in a way he never had before, finally getting to grab that perfect ass. He groaned as she ground her hips against him in response.

"Jack?" She looked up at him, eyes wide.

"Yeah, Killie?" He brushed hair away from her face. She had never looked so beautiful to him.

"You feel really good," she said softly.

He kissed her neck. Savoring the sweet scent of her soft skin.

"So do you, baby," he murmured.

Baby. They both froze as soon as he said it. It had just slipped out. He could call her 'babe.' He could even call her 'love.' But he only used 'baby' for his slam-piece du jour, and they both knew it.

"What are we doing?" she asked quietly.

"I don't know," he sighed, and rolled off her.

"I don't want to be one of the girls you call 'baby' for the night and then don't talk to again."

"I would never do that to you. Ever." He looked at her, but she was staring at the ceiling. Quiet. "What do you want?" he finally asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. "Do you?"

Jack shook his head. "I don't want to lose you. I don't want to fuck up what we have already. But this is..." he dwindled off. He couldn't stop staring at her. "You're so beautiful."