Inseparable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J>K: Yes. I'm not going to lose you.

K>J: Forgive me?

J>K: You don't need to apologize for giving great head. I mean, I really can't be mad at you for wanting to suck my dick

K>J: Are you making a joke?

J>K: Yes Killie, I'm making a joke

J>K: And I forgive you

J>K: Forgive me?

K>J: I do

K>J: It still hurts though...

J>K: I know. I feel it too

J>K: It'll get better

J>K: Promise. I'll do everything I can.

Killian knew Jack was telling the truth. She could feel it.

Jack

"Jack," Killian's mother looked pleasantly surprised to see him enter the house with Killian.

"Hi, Mrs. Mason." He gave her a half-hug in passed as he followed Killian to her room.

"Both of you here for dinner?"

"Yes." Killian nodded. "We're studying tonight."

Jack followed Killian to her room and closed the door behind them. He watched her toss her backpack down and pull out her books. He knew the plan was to study but for some reason he couldn't center his attention on that. Being in her room again made him relive the night before.

Killian opened one of her books and pretended to read. Jack knew she was pretending because a couple minutes later, she said, "So, should we talk?"

"Sure," said Jack. "What's on your mind?" He thought he already knew the answer.

"Oh, you know...you pushing me around yesterday and both of us getting off on it."

"Right," said Jack, wondering if she was mad at him or just feeling confused. "I'm sorry I acted that way?" he tried.

"Are you?" she asked.

"Well, I mean," Jack felt like he was being tested and he had no idea what the right answer was, "I don't know." He thought this was the time to be honest. "I feel like I shouldn't have done that but I'm not necessarily sorry I did." Jack really wanted her to say something because he felt like he was just going to put his foot in his mouth.

"I'm not mad about it," said Killian, as though she could read his mind.

"Oh, good," Jack breathed a sigh of relief. "You know I'd never--I mean, I wouldn't have actually--but it seemed like you were into it."

"I was."

"I didn't know you liked being dominated, Kil."

Color rose to Killian's cheeks. "I didn't know either."

"Was it true, what you said that night?" He wondered ever since he'd read the text.

"What?"

"You want me to be your first."

Killian looked down at her hands, fidgeting unsurely. "Yes," she said quietly.

"Is that all you want?"

"What do you mean?" she frowned.

"Like, just the one time," said Jack, having a horrible realization that she might just want him to take her virginity because she trusted him. Nothing beyond that. Killian still wasn't looking at him and seemed reluctant to speak. "Okay, I'll go first. I'll tell you how I feel because I'm tired of beating around the bush," said Jack bravely. "I want you, Killian. I want to be with you. It's not about sex, but I can't hide how attracted I am to you. I do want to be your first. But it will probably break my heart if you say that's all you want."

"It's not," she said, her voice small.

"I'm sorry for how I acted--not last night--from the beginning. It hurt when I realized you didn't trust my feelings for you and you thought it was just physical. I get why you thought that because you've seen how I am with other girls, but other girls aren't you. I hated that you told me to go hook up with someone else, and it made me think you didn't want me at all."

"That wasn't it."

"I know that now," sighed Jack. "I'm sorry for the whole Clara situation. It was fucked up that you saw that, and I get why you hate me."

"Do you really think I hate you?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'd hate me."

"I fucking love you, you dumbass," she rolled her eyes. "That's why it hurt so much."

"I fucking love you too, dumbass," he said, amused.

"I'm sorry I told you to go hookup with someone else. It wasn't what I wanted, and I shouldn't have said it, but I was so afraid I'd turn into a no one once you'd got what you wanted. I know it's not true. But I guess I felt guilty for even having feelings for you because I thought you'd never want me like that, and I thought nothing could be worse than being rejected by my best friend, so I pushed you away."

"Do you have feelings for Logan?"

"No--I don't know. It was a crush, I guess. I was so lonely, Jack. And hurt. It felt good, the way he treated me."

"I'm sorry about how I acted when I found out. I just thought, when you said you were gonna find someone else to fuck around with, you weren't serious because that's not like you."

"I didn't think I was serious either," she admitted. "I didn't think the opportunity would come up. Especially with him. I never would have planned that. Every time I talked to him it was because I'd gone to your house looking for you. But you kept avoiding me and he did the opposite. I'm sorry."

"It really fucked with my head to see you two together, especially since we'd always gotten long fine. I started comparing all the ways he was better than me. He's smarter and older and I know you are attracted to him."

"He's not what I want."

"I know that now."

"For the record," Killian paused, "your dick is bigger. If it makes you feel any better."

"I know," said Jack with a snort of laughter. "That's not why you want me though, right?"

"If anything, Jack, I'd consider the size of your dick to be a downside."

"Oh," Jack hoped she wasn't being too serious about that. "Thank you?"

She smiled and was about to say something when they were interrupted by Killian's mother calling, "Dinner!"

Killian

Jack and Killian did actually manage to get some studying done after dinner. Killian felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest after they had talked, and she could finally concentrate a little.

"Jack?" Killian asked tentatively. "I was wondering--do you want to stay the night tonight?"

"Your mom won't think it's weird because it's a weeknight?"

Killian shrugged. "It's finals week. She'll think we're studying late."

"I'd like that a lot," he smiled. "Not the studying part," he added for clarification.

"I know," she laughed. "I'm gonna get ready for bed, okay?" Jack nodded, and Killian went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine.

She and Jack had spent a million nights together, but this felt different. Awkward almost. Not in a bad way necessarily. She was glad they'd talked. She was glad they were on the same page finally. But she didn't know if or how it would change their dynamic.

Jack was laying on her bed, wearing his sweats, by the time Killian returned.

"Jack," Killian started nervously, sitting next to him, "I know I asked you to stay, but I didn't, well--it wasn't to have sex."

He frowned, and then laughed. "I know, babe. That's not why I agreed to stay. Just like it's never been the reason every other time we've spent the night."

"I just didn't know if things were different now. I didn't want you to be disappointed."

He shook his head. "I'm just glad you want to spend time with me."

His words filled Killian with warmth. She turned off the light and relaxed into his embrace.

"Jack," Killian whispered, rolling over to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask," he murmured, finding her face in the dark and caressing her cheek softly.

Killian's heart leapt at his words. She felt her stomach flutter excitedly as his lips brushed hers.

"It feels right," Killian breathed, "being close to you like this."

"I feel the same way."

"We've always been inseparable. I was so afraid we lost that."

"I don't plan on ever letting you go." He kissed her again. Her lips sought his, relishing the way he held her close.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Had I known all it was gonna take was for you to feel insecure about giving blowjobs, I would have planted the seed sooner."

"Really?"

"No," he snorted. "For the same reason we didn't do this sooner. Cause we're Jack and Killie and we don't date because that would be gross."

"Super gross." She rolled her eyes. She paused. "Is that what we are doing?"

"Nah, we're hot."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Dating?"

"Yeah." Killian felt her heart beating heavily in her throat as she waited for the answer.

"Is that what you want?" asked Jack.

"Do you?"

"I told you, I don't plan on letting you go. We can date. We can do whatever you want. I want you to be mine. And I'm not going to be seeing anyone else."

"Can we keep it between us for a bit? Cause our families...you know they wouldn't let us spend the night together if they knew."

"I'm okay with that. As long as you know you're my priority."

Killian nodded. It felt so good to hear him say it. She kissed him again, deeply. His arms circled around her tightly. She'd craved being close to him like that.

"I haven't stopped thinking about last night," Killian admitted.

"Me too. It was so sexy." Killian felt his excitement pressing into her thigh as proof. Her hips moved against his instinctually. "Don't tempt me, Killian," he said lowly.

"Why not?" she breathed.

"I want to be good tonight. I just want to hold you."

WEDNESDAY

Killian

Killian's attention went from her textbook to her phone when it buzzed with a new message from her mom.

M>K: Are you at Jack's

K>M: Yeah we're studying

M>K: Good. Back for dinner?

K>M: No. Tomorrow is bio so it will be a late night. Be home tomorrow

M>K: K xoxo

"Your mom?" Jack asked.

Killian nodded. "Told her we'd be studying late and I wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"So, I get to spend the night with you again?"

"Only good thing about finals week."

"I know we really should study tonight," said Jack, "but you're kind of the only thing on my mind."

"Yeah?" Killian couldn't help smiling. "Good things?"

"Good and very distracting."

"I haven't stopped thinking about you either--about the other night." She crawled onto his lap and straddled him. "It was so hot."

"You have no idea how hard I came when I got home."

"I think I have some idea," said Killian, biting her lip as she remembered how hard she'd cum too. "I know it's fucked," she admitted, "but I really liked you bossing me around."

"Me too," he smiled. "And I love that you got off on imagining me taking you."

"I want it soon."

"How bad?"

"Really bad," she murmured in his ear. "I'm wet just thinking about it."

He slipped his hand under the waistband of her pants. Killian squirmed, feeling his hand rubbing her pussy through her, now wet, panties. "You do want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Maybe," she blushed.

"You're gonna need to ask nicely."

"Please fuck me, Jack?" she asked. She ground against his erection.

"No."

She looked at him, confused. "But I asked nicely."

"I didn't promise I'd say yes, did I?"

"Then why did you make me ask?"

"Only good girls get cock."

"But I am good," she protested.

"Maybe I don't feel like fucking you."

"Your cock does." She rubbed the front of his pants; there was no hiding his hard-on. "I know you want to."

"I do, but I'm going to make you wait. Drive you crazy. You'll be begging for it by the time you get it."

"You're mean." She crossed her arms. She was so worked up. She'd wanted to fool around the night before and he turned her down. She couldn't believe he was doing it again.

"Well, I was going to make you cum." He pulled her panties down a little bit and rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Does that sound mean to you?"

She thought about it and then said, "I guess not."

"You guess?" He raised his eyebrows. "That doesn't sound like you want it very bad."

"I do want it," she said, starting to get a bit frustrated. "Please, Jack."

"Alright," he smiled and gave in. "Get off of me and take your panties off."

"Are your parents home?"

"I already told you what to do, Killian. If you wanted to ask questions, you should have done that first."

"Yeah, but, Jack--"

"Yeah, but, Killian--" Jack mocked her teasingly. "Take your fucking pants off."

Killian quickly stood up. Her pants and panties were on the floor in the blink of an eye. Now they were both sitting on the bed, facing each other.

"Spread your legs and show me how wet you are," he said.

Heart racing with excitement, Killian spread her legs and showed him her smooth pussy. He'd touched it before, but she realized he'd never really seen it. She hoped it was okay.

"Shirt and bra off," he instructed. His erection was visibly straining at his pants while he watched her.

She freed her tits from their constraints. She didn't need to look down to know her nipples were already hard. Killian let out a sigh of satisfaction as he reached out and slowly stroked her pussy. He smeared her cum around her slit. It took all her willpower not to hump his hand. She wanted to feel his fingers in her again.

Much to Killian's displeasure, Jack stopped teasing her and pulled his hand back. "Touch yourself."

"What?"

"Touch yourself, Killian."

"In front of you?" she asked shyly.

"Yes. Play with your pussy for me."

Her cheeks grew pink, but she reached down and started to massage her clit slowly.

"That's it, baby girl. Show me how you like to make yourself feel good when you're alone."

She loved it when he called her that. Her little nub began to swell as she rubbed it in circles. Her gaze flicked to him, looking for his approval.

"Do you like to finger fuck yourself, or just rub yourself off?" he asked.

"Both," she said.

"Then put a finger in that tight little hole."

"But I want your fingers inside me."

"But you do what I want, Killie. And I want you to do it."

She worked one of her fingers inside. Jack undid his pants and freed his cock. It was hard as steel. Killian's eyes were glued to it as he gripped it and started to work his hand up and down.

"You said, you'd make me cum," she pouted, as she continued to pleasure herself.

"I will make you cum," he said. "You're going to touch yourself until you cum because I told you to."

"What?" she protested. "That's cheating."

"Do you make the rules, Killian? Or do I?"

"You do," she submitted.

"That's right. And I'm telling you to make yourself cum for me."

She didn't argue anymore. She just continued to play with her wet pussy for him. Jack stroked his cock and watched appreciatively. Killian moaned quietly and started to rub herself faster.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Uh huh," Killian nodded, torn between irritation and arousal. "I'm so close, Jack."

"Stop touching yourself."

"What? But, Jack, I'm going to cum for you."

"I said stop, Killian," he said firmly. "You can cum when I say you can cum."

Reluctantly, she stopped and pulled her finger out. It was glistening with her wetness. She wasn't sure she particularly liked the rules Jack was coming up with at the moment.

"Now come here and put your pretty mouth on my cock," he said, improving Killian's mood.

Killian knelt between his legs and put her lips to his thick rod. She massaged the head with her tongue. The lightly salty taste of pre-cum lingered as she teased him.

"That's good," he praised. He pushed her head down gently as his cock slipped deep into her throat. "Now you can keep touching yourself. But don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

Killian made a gurgling noise of understanding, trying not to choke, her mouth still full of him. Jack continued to hold her head there, thrusting his length down her throat, over and over again. She touched herself while he did. She didn't know if she'd be able to stop herself from cumming once she got close. No one had ever told her she wasn't allowed to. The more she thought about it, the closer it brought her.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned. "Just like that." He took a handful of her hair and forced her to take him faster. "You want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked. She nodded and continued to suck eagerly. "Okay, Killie, you can have my load."

Jack's cock started to twitch as he spilled his seed in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed until he had stopped cumming.

"You're too good at that, Killie," he praised, stroking her hair as she looked up at him. "Now, spread your legs and cum for me."

She sat back and rubbed herself quickly, utterly relieved she'd soon be getting the much-needed relief. She was absolutely desperate to orgasm, and that had completely overpowered any embarrassment or reservations she had about touching herself in front of Jack.

"Now?" Killian panted; he nodded in approval.

She let out a soft cry of pleasure as her pussy spasmed rapidly. Jack pushed her gently back on the bed, kissing her as her orgasm subsided. He kissed her neck, moving lower, taking one of her nipples in his mouth and sucking it. He reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy slowly. Then he lowered his lips to her slit, gently exploring her with his tongue.

"Jack, it's so sensitive," she squealed when he licked it.

"I bet it is."

"It's too much." She squirmed, oversensitive from her orgasm. "I can't."

He didn't reply. Instead, Jack began to suck lightly on her clit. He slid one finger into her slippery hole and started to finger her most sensitive spot. She let out a whimper of pleasure. He was touching her just right and she found herself thrusting against his hand despite her initial protests.

"Are you sure it's too much?" he asked, looking up at her. "You want me to stop?"

She shook her head frantically. "Please don't stop," she begged, squirming.

"That's what I thought. Are you going to be a slut and cum for me again?" he asked. The look he gave her would have made her weak in the knees, had she not already been laying down.

"Yes," she said quickly. She moaned in delight as Jack resumed his attention to her clit. She could feel her pussy tense around his finger, eager to orgasm again.

"Jack," she gasped, as he flicked his tongue against her clit rapidly. "Already." Killian couldn't speak beyond that. Her legs shook as her pussy started to spasm as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

Jack continued to finger her as she came. "That's it. Let it out, Killie."

She didn't need encouragement. She gasped and moaned as her pussy convulsed around Jack's finger. Her cum pooled in his hand as she climaxed.

Once her body had stilled, he said, "Are you still going to complain about me not making you cum?"

"No," she said shakily, trying to regain her composure.

"I'll always take care of you, Killian," he said, kissing her softly.

THURSDAY

Killian

Killian woke up drowsily. She had slept so well in Jack's arms. It felt so good--Killian opened her eyes suddenly. It wasn't the only thing that felt good. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. Jack was hidden under the covers, his face buried it her pussy. What a way to wake up.

Hearing her wake, Jack pushed the covers off and looked up at her. "Good morning, sexy."

"Hi," she said breathlessly, still trying to wake up and process the attention she was receiving.

"I love the way you taste."

"Jack," she yawned, "what time is--" Killian stopped her question short; Jack had already gone back to his original task. And god, was he good at it. He penetrated her with his finger as he continued to tongue her clit. "Oh my god, Jack," she cried, as he found her g-spot and began to stroke it.

He stopped eating her and raised his head. "I'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up, Killie," he said, continuing to finger her.

"But, Jack," she moaned, unable to stifle her moan.

"Killian," he said firmly, "be a good girl and shut up."

"It feels too good," she whimpered.