Inseparable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised an eyebrow and looked at her in a way that made it very clear she was in trouble. He put his hand over her mouth. "Don't argue with me." He moved up her body and whispered in her ear, "Do you really want my parents to hear you moaning my name and know how much of a slutty little girl you are?"

She shook her head. He had a point.

"I didn't think so," he said. "Now, if I move my hand will you do what I say and keep your pretty mouth closed?"

She nodded.

"Even when I start licking your pussy again and make you cum so hard you want to scream?"

She nodded.

"Good." He took his hand off her mouth and went down on her again.

It took all her willpower to stay quiet. But she loved the way he told her exactly what to do. He increased the pressure on her g-spot; she clapped her hand over her mouth before she could cry out. She could see him smiling as he continued to tease her clit with his tongue. He started to move his finger. Pleasure overwhelmed her. Her eye lids fluttered as her orgasm swept her suddenly and uncontrollably. She shuddered, feeling her wetness coat Jack's hand. Jack pulled his finger out of her and lapped at her slit as she came.

"Killian?" he asked, once her legs stopped quivering. She opened her eyes. "Do you usually squirt?"

"What?" she asked, confused.

"It's okay," he laughed, wiping her juices off her chin. "More than okay."

"No! I've never--I'm sorry." She was mortified.

"I'll take it a compliment then."

"I'm sorry," she mumbled again.

"Relax, Kil," he said. "I'm into it. It was super fucking hot. Plus, I love the way you taste."

"That was just...really, really good," she said shakily.

"Good," he smiled and kissed her.

She slipped her fingers under the edge of his sweats.

"And what do you think you're doing, missy?"

"Sucking you dick?" she asked hopefully. She'd been worried about the time, but a glance at the clock told her they still had 45 minutes until first period started.

"Oh really? Who said you could do that?"

"Me?"

"Did you ask?"

"No. Can I?" she asked. "Please?" she added, for good measure.

"No."

"Huh?" She looked at him, confused.

"No, you may not suck my dick," he clarified.

"But...I want to."

"Sorry, babe."

"Why? Don't you want me to?" she asked, hoping she didn't sound as affronted as she felt.

"As much as I love what you do with your mouth, I also really love making you wait."

"You're mean," she pouted.

"You woke up to me licking your pussy, and then had a great orgasm," he said. "Do you really think you should call me mean?"

"Oh. No," she gave in. "But you're so hard, Jack." She looked longingly at his erection.

"I am," he agreed.

Killian watched as he took his sweats off. His manhood was standing at attention and looked so good. She really wanted to play with it. And he knew it. And it was infuriating. He gripped his shaft and worked his hand up and down it.

She looked at him in disbelief. "You're just gonna jerk off in front of me and not let me suck it?"

"That's right." The look he gave her made it very clear he knew he was driving her crazy. And he loved it.

"Are you sure I can't help?" She watched longingly as he stroked himself. He had such a great cock. And damnit, she wanted it in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm sure." He smiled mischievously. "Unless you want to show me that beautiful pussy of yours. That would help."

"Okay." She spread her legs for him. She was still soaking wet.

"That's such a tiny little hole, Killie. You really think my cock can fit in there?"

"Yes," she said quickly.

"I'm gonna split you in half. You do know that, right?" he asked. She nodded. "Can you even fit more than one finger?"

"I can!" She slipped a finger in her wet hole and then worked a second one in. It was tight fit, but she wanted to prove that she could.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, baby girl. And you're going to love every second of me tearing you apart."

She continued to finger herself as she stared at Jack's cock. Thinking about his big piece inside her was intimidating, but it was also getting her very hot.

"Will you still let me taste your cum, please?" she asked.

"It's hard to resist when you ask so nicely. But you have to make yourself cum for me first. I want to watch."

Killian was happy to oblige. Watching him stroke his cock--thinking about it inside her--was making her impossibly horny. She started rubbing her clit while she continued to finger fuck herself.

"I'm so close already, Jack," she moaned.

"Aw, did you get all worked up thinking about me fucking you?"

"Mm-hm," she nodded. She felt the pressure building in her pelvis. It felt too good. And, she realized, she loved his eyes on her. "I'm cumming," she breathed. Her pussy began to contract, squeezing her fingers rhythmically.

"You want my cum now, Killie?" he asked.

"Yes, please!"

"Open your mouth," he said. "And don't you dare suck my cock. You know you aren't allowed."

She opened her mouth and looked up at him, staying still, just like he wanted. She watched as ropes of cum shot from his cock. Most of it ended up in her mouth, but some splattered on her face.

"You're such a good slut for me," he praised, as she swallowed his load. "And you look so cute with my cum all over your face."

She smiled up at him, licking her lips. "Thank you, Jack."

"Mm, thank you." He stroked her hair and gave her a kiss.

Jack

K>J: I want to fuck

K>J: I want it so bad

Jack smiled as he read Killian's messages.

J>K: Don't give me a boner in class

K>J: Can't help it

K>J: You're killing me

J>K: You sure you're ready?

K>J: I've had 12 years to get comfortable with you, Jack. If that doesn't make me ready I don't know what will

J>K: We can do it

J>K: House has to be empty though

J>K: Cause I want to hear you moaning my name as I fill you for the first time

K>J: Are you being serious or are you still teasing me? I don't know how much more I can take, Jack.

J>K: I'm always going to tease you, babe. You should have figured that out by now

J>K: You're just too cute when you don't get your way. Besides, I know you love it when I boss you around

K>J: I do. I love doing what you tell me

K>J: But I need you inside me, Jack.

J>K: Lucky for you, not fucking you is torture for me too

J>K: So I'm not teasing when I say I'll fuck you as soon as we have the chance

K>J: I can't come over tonight

J>K: Why not?

K>J: I don't want my mom to get suspicious

Jack sighed. He wanted to try and convince her to come over anyway, but he knew she had a point. He'd have to survive the night alone.

FRIDAY

Killian

"Were you serious about wanting to have sex?" asked Jack. They were at his house, supposedly watching a movie in the den, though, they hadn't been paying a lot of attention to the movie.

"Of course I was serious."

"You sure you're ready?"

"Jack," she raised her brows, "you were the one trying to peer pressure me into having sex with a rando at the end-of-year party."

"Yeah, well, I knew you wouldn't. It's different now that it's a real thing and you actually want it."

"I do want it. And I'm glad it will be with you. But I really don't want to lose it at that stupid party."

"How do you feel about Wednesday then?"

"The last day of school?"

"Yeah. It's a half-day. My parents have their anniversary night planned and won't be home."

"I like the sound of that," said Killian, feeling her heart beating faster at the prospect. She reached out and drew Jack into a kiss. Sometimes it still felt unreal that she could have him like that.

"Mm, Killie," he growled appreciatively, "you shouldn't do that here. My parents..."

"I know," sighed Killian. She wanted to be in his lap so badly, but she knew he was right. They were in the den. His parents could come in anytime.

"Spend the night?"

"You gonna let me play with your cock this time?"

"If I say no, would that change your answer?"

"I'd still stay."

"You can definitely play with my cock. Finals week had me so stressed. I need a release."

"I'd be happy to help you release," she said meaningfully.

"I get stress horny. It's made not fucking you this week ten times harder."

"Stress horny?"

"I would have used your like a cum-sleeve all week."

"A cum-sleeve, huh?" said Killian thoughtfully, biting her lip. She liked the sound of that a lot.

"Oh my god," he said, reading her expression, "that got you going, didn't it?"

"Maybe," she admitted.

"You are such a slut, and I love it."

"You think your parents would buy it if we went to bed this early?" It wasn't yet ten-oh-clock.

"I mean, it was a long week," he justified. "We didn't get much sleep." That was also true.

Conveniently, it appeared Jack's parents had gone to bed early too.

Killian was in his arms the moment the door to his room was closed. He picked her up easily and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His lips met hers hungrily and she replied excitedly. She curled her fingers through his hair.

"Is it Wednesday yet?" Killian said longingly.

"Not yet, baby girl," Jack chuckled. He paused, looking at Killian. "Do you mind when I call you that?"

Killian shook her head. "I love it."

Jack smiled, and easily adjusted his hold on her. "I am going to have to much fun fucking you," he said, squeezing her butt. "You're so little."

"You're big enough to manhandle most women."

"Yeah, but it's different. I could probably lift you with one hand."

"Then why have you always gone for tall girls?"

"Probably because I compare anyone who resembles you to you, so it was easier to fuck girls who were nothing like you. In retrospect," he paused to think about it, "that probably should have been the first clue that what I really wanted was you."

"I just thought I wasn't your type."

"I made up a type that wasn't you so we could enjoy a platonic friendship without the fact that you are smoking hot getting in the way."

"Didn't work very well, did it?"

"Not my fault." He shrugged. "You're the one who asked to suck my dick."

"Never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"Nope." He set her down on his bed. "Now, show me how bad you want it."

Killian grinned, unbuckling his pants. He was partially erect; Killian thought it was very good look on him. It showed off his size nicely before it became aggressively hard. But that was about to change very quickly. She wrapped her hand around the base, her lips coming to rest on the head. Parting slightly. Her tongue swept over the tip of his cock, making it flex excitedly.

Killian looked up at Jack, relaxing all her muscles before pushing his erection down her throat. Jack groaned and leaned on his bed post for support while she deep throated him. He grabbed a handful of her hair in his hand, controlling her rhythm. Her eyes watered. She didn't think she had a gag reflex but now she was worried Jack might be about to find it.

Just as Killian started to think she might not be able to take it much longer, she felt Jack's cock twitch deep in her throat.

"Oh my god," he sighed, collapsing onto the bed once he recovered. "That was intense."

Killian just smiled and kissed him, laying down next to him. She knew she'd done a good job. She yawned, finding herself a lot more tired than she'd thought she was. She'd wanted to fool around some more, but then she heard Jack's steady breath of near sleep and Killian couldn't help herself from closing her eyes too.

Jack

Jack rolled over in the middle of the night. He put his arms around Killian and pulled her close. Her scantily clad body against him was heaven. All she was wearing was one of his t-shirts and her panties.

It didn't even feel real. It was hard to believe. She was perfect. Beautiful. Insatiable. His. She was his. That was the most unbelievable part of all. He never thought it was possible. Never really thought about it all. But there she was, in his arms. He nuzzled her and closed his eyes.

"Jack," she mumbled, still half asleep. She pulled his arms tighter around her and pushed her little body against him.

His cock twitched curiously as she backed her succulent booty against him. Everything about her drove him crazy. He realized one of his hands had drifted to her breast. He palmed it gently and ran his thumb over her nipple. He could feel its hard point through the shirt. She moaned softly.

So fucking hot. He was getting harder by the second. Goddamn, again?

Jack reached down slowly, his hand sliding towards her sweet little pussy. She made a quiet noise of pleasure as he started gently massaging her clit. He touched lower, running his finger over her entrance. He could already feel her juices beginning to trickle out.

He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her so badly. The way her body fit against his... Nestled against him, she was in the perfect position to slip into. Sleepy, tender sex was all he wanted.

Jack adjusted himself, but even touching his dick like that made it worse. He rubbed the front of his boxers where his erection was straining to get free.

He kissed her neck. Her ear. She turned her head enough for him to reach her lips.

"I didn't mean to wake you," he murmured through kisses.

"Why's your cock so hard?" she whispered, grinding her butt against it. The friction was just right for his cock to slip out of the slot in his boxers.

"Because all I can think about right now is sliding into your pussy."

"I can feel your pre-cum on my leg."

"Sorry." The flesh of her thigh against his bare cock was only making him leak more. He found himself sliding between her thighs. He could just feel her lips, growing sticky, as he rubbed his cock there. "I need to cum, Killie."

"I can help, if you want," she offered sleepily.

He felt bad enough for having woken her up in the middle of the night. It seemed plain rude to ask her to suck him too. "No, it's okay," he said, though he'd started thrusting against her subconsciously.

He breathed in the subtle scent of her hair that he loved so much. Killian felt so small in his arms. He loved it. It would be so easy to slip inside her right now. Somehow, he resisted, forcing himself to instead say, "Can I play with your pussy while I jerk off?"

"Mm-hm," she agreed.

She rolled on to her back, making it easier for him to work a finger inside her and touch himself with his free hand. She was warm and wet and so fucking tight. Jack wondered how his cock would even fit in there. It would be a stretch, but her pussy was so slippery, and he'd be gentle, and eventually her hole would yield to his entrance.

He felt her clamp down on his finger when he started stroking her g-spot. His hand tightened around his cock and he started to pump it with more intention. It wouldn't take long at all.

Jack felt Killian's hand next to his as she reached for her own privates. "I need to cum too," she said softly, toying with her clit.

Jack's hand moved quickly over his engorged member. He could feel more pre-cum leaking out. Killian had gotten even wetter when she started rubbing herself. In just a few days, he'd be able to feel that on his cock. Her velvety walls wrapped tightly around him.

"Are you about to cum?" Killian asked him quietly.

"Yes," said Jack, realizing he was breathing much faster now.

"Me too."

Then he felt it. Her pussy constricted around his finger and then began to pulse. It was too much for Jack to handle. His balls tightened. He felt hot globs of his spunk hit his stomach.

When he was sure Killian's pussy had stopped spasming, he slowly pulled his finger out. He reached for the closest garment of clothing in the dark and wiped off his hand and stomach.

Satisfied, they drifted back to sleep in each other's arms.

SATURDAY

Killian

"Why is your alarm going off?" said Killian, sleepily hitting Jack.

"Huh?" He reached for it. "Oh shit, yeah. I forgot we're supposed to go hunting today."

"We?"

"Oh, not you, obviously. I know how you feel about that. Me, Logan, and Dad."

"It is kind of hot," Killian bit her lip, "thinking of you out in the wild."

He raised his brows and offered, "You can come if you want."

"Definitely not." She hated hunting. She liked animals way too much, and if that wasn't enough, she had the attention span of a teaspoon and couldn't stay still or quiet for more than a few minutes. "I think my dad gets back today," she said--he'd been travelling for work, "and my mom would probably like it if I spent some time at home. When will you be back?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"Okay," Killian sighed, missing him already. She knew he'd have limited reception and wouldn't be able to text much.

"I wish I could stay here with you instead," he said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Not really looking forward to having a guys' weekend."

"You and Logan been talking much?" she asked carefully.

"Uh, no. Go figure. Not sure if it'll be better or worse that Dad's there too."

"You don't think he'd bring it up, do you?" She hadn't considered the possibility of Logan spilling the beans to the family about what she and Jack had been up to.

"Nah," said Jack, "I'm not worried about that."

"Sorry," she apologized, hating that she had been the cause of family drama.

"It's okay, Killie," he said, giving her a kiss and sitting up.

Killian got up, looking for her clothes. "Text me when your back?" When Jack didn't reply, she realized he'd been completely distracted by her taking his t-shirt off and was staring longingly at her chest. "Jack!" she tried to get his attention.

"What? Oh." He shook his head and tore his gaze from her breasts. "Yeah, of course."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, baby girl."