All Comments on 'Inside of You'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
not contd....???

damn...wish u had...continued...u know...

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 12 years ago
Excellent...

beautifully written relationship, nice were mythology. Not a story category I usually check out but I'm very happy I did. I noticed you are the author of Pipe Dreams which I am reading and I definitely will check out your past work.

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
wow

Love this chapter, it's ro bad for benny hopw you make his storiw with a happy ending he deseba it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awww loved the story. but i hope you make benny have a happly ever after too

from one of your fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
: )

Really enjoyed the story. I was the right pace and length. Thanks,

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Hahahaha!

Loved it, just loved it! Excellent story, as always! Damn, I love these Carthera guys. :) Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this side trip. I am breathlessly waiting for the rest of Hypnotic.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersover 12 years ago
first read

Read this story for the first time and loved it.x

prosserelizabethprosserelizabethover 12 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story as always! The Cathera are just so interesting and hot lol. I agree with the others though, please write a happy ending for Benny. Good luck in the contest.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

Gave you 5 Stars, but I think it deserves more! It was a HOT, LOVING story and I hope you get rewarded for the great job you did...good luck!

1brokNangel1brokNangelover 12 years ago
5 star

Amazing story would loved to have read more

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad that most of the commenters enjoyed the story. LOL. Many thanks to those readers who voted and/or commented and/or favorited the story. This was a challenge with some set elements that Nomoretears included me in and I had a lot of fun trying to incorporate the elements decided on. The singing dildo was the most unusual but I had a lot of fun picturing it in my head. =)

For those concerned about Benny... I can tell you that I plan to write a short story for him, but I can't give a set date for it yet since I still have to write it! In the meantime, more Hypnotic will be posted soon. Thanks again for the support for my writing, you guys are awesome.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Glad to see Benny was no more worse for wear after his run in with Dav. Also hoping Brad gets some.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
This isn't a multi-part story?

That is too bad because I can see this continuing for a few chapters. It would be too cool for Benny to get his mate back, and I know the perfect Carthera-loving doctor to do it. (Hiss!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Loved it :))) I agree that you should continue this on or at least add a run off story about Benny now :D

5 Stars :) Also to the anonymous person that said 'Garbage' down there....Always remember....1 man's *garbage* is another man's *treasure* :)) so :-b and move on. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cute story

but i think it ended just at the right place

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I love this world that you have created!!

I hope that some one can heal Yuril so he and Benny can be together :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
It is another brilliant story

You are such a great writer and I too love this world of the Carthera. I agree I hope something good helps Yuril and Benny and this deserves to win it was beautiful, gives all of single people hope of finding true love

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2over 12 years ago
love it

Love it. Hope you decide to write more chapters.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 12 years ago
Well Done

Nice job with this. I thought the characters were well thought out, if a bit stock, and the story was put together very well. I do think the story could've been more interesting if you used a twist instead of taking such a traditional plot. Calix spends the majority of the plot wooing Jerret and succeeds. In this sense the story isn't much different from many others where human characters woo reluctant lovers and win them over. Since you chose paranormal characters, it might have been more interesting to have an impediment to the mating - some outside paranormal force that interrupted or prevented the mating from happening after Calix succeeded with his wooing - so that the two paranormal characters had to come together and conquer that as a mated pair. Otherwise, why not just write about humans? Just my thoughts. On the whole it was extremely well written and deserving of high votes. Very good luck to you in the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ooooo

Nice job. Just the right length. Calix and Jerret are wonderful.

Like other comments - I hope you think about doing another stand alone story on Yuril and Benny and see if we cant give them a happy ending too.

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years ago
Superbly Written

To be honest, I am a "right-brained" person for the most part and have a supreme dislike of fantasy and fake worlds or creatures. However, this story was so superbly written and mixed with reality enough that I postively loved it. This is one of the best stories ever posted on this site. I am a huge fan of scent. I play up the enticing smell of the musk of a lover in most of my stories. I feel you have taken scent to a level I never could have taken it to. I feel I write in reality pretty well, but my lack of creativity compared to you will always leave me indistuingashable from the rest of the pack. Thanks for writing and posting this. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I appreciate all the lovely compliments on the Carthera world and my writing in general. I always try to share the best story I am capable of thinking up and writing.

For those who are wondering and possibly haven't read my other Carthera stories, this is a fantasy in a way that the magic isn't overt or mages and witches and such. This is an alternate world exactly like our own, just one where these other types of people have evolved alongside humans that have an animal half to their souls that only truly come out when they meet that one person who is their other half. They know from a single touch who that person is and are drawn to them.

Then the fun begins! This story was a short stand alone, and while these characters are part of the world, their story wasn't part of the ongoing major drama that Velaku's clans are facing. Those stories, Bonds Unbroken, Two of a Kind, and Hypnotic are a more fully realized. I do hope to continue the story of various characters readers have meet in them like I did in this story with Jerret.

I am glad readers are enjoying the story and I hope you check out my others if you haven't yet. These stories are some of my favorites I've written, and I love sharing them with you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Great story! I love happy endings. I am looking forward to reading your other stories. Good luck with the contest!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I enjoyed this short one. I have to say that I love the others so much b/c there are the sweet stories behind the mates meeting but there is a deeper story at work behind. It is even more fun that it continues through the stories of the different couples. It's like waiting for the next book in a series. Anyhow, I enjoyed this.

The story about Benny and his mate was so heartbreaking. I know stories can't always be happy endings, but gosh is that horrible. I felt so badly for him watching his brother mate and the sad words about time. To only have 2 weeks or so with your mate and to know he's suffering and you can't even take care of him b/c he's afraid of you. Jeez! You almost got me to tear up on that one. I wonder if you will be able to work up anything to make that better. Gosh, it makes it even sadder that Benny got his ass kicked by Dav even though he was just being overprotective of his boss.

I am wondering how long it is that Velaku has been in power now? It seems he's accomplished an awful lot in the course of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

omg i lovveeddd it!!! it was sooo hot and omg!!! i got soooooo into it. you should make more stories. you are amazing at it :)

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi Cannd. Thanks for the great comments again. I am doing research for a short story for Benny. If I can help his mate or not... that's the question, isn't it? Or maybe I should say, WILL I? LOL. Thanks for reading, even if you did almost tear up. :D

Hi Anonymous. I do have other stories. Please check my profile here, and you'll see a link to my blog, where you can find links to all my online content. Not all of them are great, as I have been learning how to write as I go. Some of the early stories are rough. Thanks for the comment; I'm glad you enjoyed Inside of You.

MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYouabout 12 years ago
A new fan.

This is the first story of yours I've actually commented on, but I've spent the last two days hungrily devouring quite a few of them in the free time I've had.

I love this world you've created. I love the depth that you put into your characters, the fine blending of human and animal traits that you give them. That's not so easy to accomplish convincingly. You do it -very- well.

Your stories are a page turner, and incredibly hot, to put it simply. The steamy bits don't overtake the whole story, which I can definitely appreciate, but they definitely leave the reader..anticipating more.

You've got it down. I love your writing, I cannot wait to see more from you, and I am now a huge fan of yours.

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Your wonderful!!!

Well I have read all of your stories now. I think you are one of the best authors on this website. I am a voracious reader.. I do it as often as I can sometimes to the detriment of things that need to be done..lol. Anyways I have enjoyed your Cathera series immensely. The depth of the characters that you have created as well as the world they live in is amazing.

You have made everything so believable that I find myself lost in the stories. And after I read them I often look at other people and wonder what Cathera they would be..lol. Anyways I just want to say thank you for sharing your work with us and beg you NEVER to stop. Well at least until all of the characters stories are finished. Which I hope isn't for a long time.

Thank you again and I look forward to seeing more from you. And I hope that Benny will be able to save his mate. And that Natham and his mate are able to solve the mystery of the Juaguar clan and what is going on with The Snakes mates brother (sorry I forgot his name..lol). Anyways. I will stop before I get more long winded. Thank you again and I look forward to more!!

jo65jo65about 12 years ago

I,m a new fan. I love your characters and the eroticism between them. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just seeking clarification

Does " Inside of you" and " Hypnotic" run side by side? Reason I asked it that here Jerret refers to Davis as being extremely protective of his mate so he would have already met Elias. And then in the latest chapter of Hypnotic, Jerret and Calix are left to guard the bar. I'm just trying to find a bit of a timeline. Since this was a one off Valentines submission I know it doesn't fall quite into place as the other Carthera stories you have published. Btw I love then all. Especially the snake :-)

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

This took place concurrent with Hypnotic. It's not set in stone because it isn't tied into the storyline. When I originally envisioned my Carthera tales, it was the trilogy, Bonds Unbroken, Two of a Kind, and Hypnotic. This just sort of fit in for the contest and for fun. I plan to write Benny's story too, maybe a few others. Thanks for reading!!

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I loved this story of Jerret and Calix as I love all these stories and would love to see Benny's story. I would love to see his story resolved in a positive way he and his mate, which I hope is what you have planned. In the meantime, I am practically salivating while waiting for the end to Hypnotic. I love Davis and Ellis. They're a great couple.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
This is the fourth time I have read this

Each time you post a new chapter I read that one then come back to this one it is great and I don't know if you won the Valentine's comp but hope so as I voted hehe

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm so glad that people enjoy this story. It was a lot of fun to write as well. I can't thank everyone who voted and rated my story enough, even if I didn't win. (Thanks anyway, Lonesomedove66) I do still plan to write Benny's story, as soon as I get enough time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really hope you write a story about Benny

ChmanzonChmanzonover 11 years ago
Benny?

Where's Benny's story? He's still very alone and sad. Are all of the Carthera stories done? Not that I'm not enjoying the experiment, but I thought there would be more Carthera stories with our favorite characters.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Your Cathera series are good, but this story somehow stands out, and it can be read and enjoyed wtihout knowing the background. I like the interaction between them in the cafe, the way they come to an understanding in a mature and intelligent way. Plus they do not try to deny the mutual attracation and what is between them. So many GM romances are full of misunderstandings and plot twists that place obstacles between lovers, it is such a relief to have a nice straight forward story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hadn't read any others...

so since i hadn't read any other Carthera stories i was a tad confused at the beginning, but oh how i enjoyed it. very really awesome. you deserve all the love coming your way

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.... I..... am in tears..... LOVE.... this.... SO MUCH!!!!

Oh god... I'm such a crybaby....

Anyway... This is the second cat-were I've read but the first Carthera....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a great writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
help Benny

I would love to see an update where the new couple and their extended family track down a cure for the broken mind benny's mate is dealing with. There has to be a shaman/ witch/ fae, etc that could help. The quest would make for a great story and who doesn't love a good happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story....

It was awesome. I laughed so hard when he was stalker-ishly watching his mate n how wearing the coat gave him hope and a hard on. xD

Continue writing! I want Brad to be happy 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about Brad?

What are you going to do about Brad? Making him kind of a bad guy or at least an idiot will be hard on Jerret. He is his best friend. He actually could be a mate to one of the Carthera. Wouldn't that make for great conflict; since he seems to have no concept of them even with being a best friend to one and working for one for a while.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Fascinating story !!

I loved it. But there is one of the characters I would have loved to see happy - Benny. I was so sorry when I read about his mate's father's biggotry - I couldn't have been more angry at his cruelty - he should be taught a lesson and the poor guy should recover his mental health, waking up to restart a loving relationship with poor Benny, who totally deserves it !

I loved the main characters, they're so effing good together - with a very humorous stalking by Calix ! Your story really kept me glued to my laptop !! Thanx so much !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

For Benny's story, and more of Cia's work. check out GayAuthors.org. Benny's story is entitled Lost Inside and is a great read.

Cia81Cia81almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who's enjoyed my story! And to Anon, for passing along the information that Benny DOES have a story. You can also find links to all my works through my personal blog which is shared on my Literotica profile too. (Benny's story needs a thorough edit and re-structure before I'd post it here. It was written as a 1k a week flash piece with my Wednesday Briefers group)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

ur amazing fuck the critics #writeforlife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely!

I enjoyed it a lot.

rpfan76rpfan76over 7 years ago
Amazing

I couldn't stop reading until I read all 5 chapters. I loved it and will read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved the story, thank you. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Valentie's Day

What a delightful story, Cia81. It was inevitable that they were meant for each other once Jerrett saw Calix enter the diner on Valentine's Day.

How wonderful that Calix's parents were so accepting of their son's gayness and choice of mate, and that Benny was so supportive also, despite his own failed bonding.

I wish them long life together.

Love from Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I noticed the similarity of it to savage desire w/ alphas and mates. Also names- jerret:jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
respect

ive read tens of stories in here and i can say that this story talked about what i always wanted to have and be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Benny's Chance

i go back to your stories fairly often, cuz you hold my interest every-time no matter which of your stories i read that day....that being said idk if you are writing on Wattpad, because i would hate to think you have stopped writing, i wish you would do a follow up on benny and his mate, something that said it worked out or his mate could look at him without freaking out, i always feel sad abt benny anytime i read inside of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredibly well crafted and well written!

I am not a SciFi fan, and the romance between these 2 males floods my soul! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I so enjoyed this story. I’d love to know more about Benny’s story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Benny's story

If you go on gayauthors.org you can look up cia81 and find Benny's story along with alot of great stories and authors.

qchickieqchickieabout 3 years ago

Wow, so awesome! :) Thx for sharing this well-written & sexy story. Love the non-human aspect, really adds depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story & characters thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent! Wonderful! Orgasmic pleasure reading for the mind, heart AND libido!

I didn't pay attention to when this was published or if there's a sequel. However, if you, dear author, read this comment, please consider writing a sequel if you have not, yet.

I/we (readers) would love times as more of this AU world. I for one want to get to know The Snake (I bet he'd be a cool, good guy... reputation aside). Brad needs an awesome mate (male or female). I'd love to read that Jerret's brother and mate have their special miracle and can truly love each other as before. Learning more about Calix's parents; where they met, etc. So basically, the good guys getting more love and joy... ... ... and perhaps asshats like the evil alpha who nearly killed Jerret's brother and mate getting their proper comeuppance.

Thanks for sharing. And may you always have special Valentine's Days and lots of love!

BTP

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👏👏👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was Amazing! From the descriptions of how hot and studly (Those bulges! Those butts! Those bods! Those tight jeans! Whoa, I'm over-heating, here, lol!) of our two main guys to more meaningful depth in the plot (the backstories; traumas, bigotry, hate, etc), you gave we readers a very well written and themed story. Thank you!

I hope if you get that itch sometime, you'll continue Calix and Jerret's story. Perhaps they'll go on a belated honeymoon where Speedos, jockstraps AND other sexy clothing comes & cums into play.

Plus, it like for others to get a happily ever after (of sorts, at least). Yuri gets better and he and Benny joyfully reunite and reestablish their bond and love. Brad gets a sweet girl or boy. Etc.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

I love this story so much, so much emotion. It just have the ending that I needed though I would like to know about Benny's chance too. Either way I loved it❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never read adult fiction that actually moved me to tears before this. My emotions have been so masterfully orchestrated between apprehension, rage, hope and utter jpy... if you read just one story this year, read this. If you lament not finding your mate, but expect him to look or act or feel like some preconceived image, read this. And if you are discouraged by obstacles that present challenges to being with your mate, whether it's age, race, social caste, religion, or any other exclusionary labels we wrap around ourselves, read this one.

Thank you. You have a new follower and I hope to read another dose of refreshingly joyful inter-everything romance!

human

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with all the comments. Just brilliant. There is so much more that can be imagined in the story of these two lovers. Just one thing that comes to mind is how an Alpha cat who is not a full tiger might help start curing the mental angst of Benny’s mate.

I am imagining a family dinner, Ben’s mate comes along but is sooooo afraid until Calix’s mum envelopes him in her arms to show him exactly how fiercely a tiger mother will protect her cubs, and that he is now one of hers. Ben and his mate will require a gentler re-Mating but it would be a fantastic story that only an author as great as Cia81 could tell.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

So wish you had written more of this. What a great story !!!

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminence11 months ago

Sexy and romantic and with some great worldbuilding--I really loved the story!

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Romantic and loving! Great world building, too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ugh. Female written MM erotica. No thanks. Dick only, please.

TasjaDaneTasjaDane5 months ago

Very interesting story.

I got some ‘Twilight' vibes, because of the mix of animal-ish creatures and humans in a contemporary world.

Usually I would stop reading once the “animalistic” part began, cause that type of readings just isn’t my thing, but I’m glad I kept going.

SexyLlama_63SexyLlama_633 months ago

This is fantastic, I hope there is more. I so want to see Brad hooked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous