All Comments on 'Inside Out'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
An interesting first chapter

A romance in the key of Sci-Fi.

A nerd and a pilot lost in space? An interesting approach ...

And if Sage was a sexual item with Gareth, how come he barely regrets his death?

What was the burden they carried that so interested the pirates? And not least, will they get the ship up again, or be rescued?

This story can be very interesting, but I know that it is difficult to write and maintain the interest of readers, without abusing explicit sex.

I like this type of stories, futuristic romances with not much sex, with feelings and lots of adventure, intrigue and action.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

swtnaswtnaabout 7 years ago
Love it. When is chapter two coming?

You did such a great job developing Brian's character. I love the description of the conflict he feels during the shower scene, Sitting here rooting for him to get the girl. Bravo.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderabout 7 years ago
great start

Can't wait to see how this develops.

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

I disagree with some commenters. You have written Bran as such a bumbling dork that it is almost painful to read. No one is that pathetic through the course of what happened in this chapter. At some point, he would have developed some personality and confidence as he was the person in charge of keeping them alive and had the knowledge to do so at least for a while. His confidence would have come from actually being in charge and knowing Sage could not do it.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 7 years ago
More Please

A very interesting start with a lot of room to play in.

And to all the negative comments, yes, it is possible to be gifted with machines and a complete zero around people. You may want to be ready to have him explain that when Sage asks him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bran is pathetic

Please make him a wee bit more likable and less of an idiot

R_sheetsR_sheetsabout 7 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens next.

I think Bran is pretty realistic and relatable. I am curious to find out more about Sage though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent writing

Well written! This is a great start and I look forward to more chapters!

Thanks for sharing!

biercebierceabout 7 years ago
Great beginning

Nice character development. To me, that is what carries a story. Please share more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fairly good story

I like that you were decently descriptive in your story. I hope this was just the first part. You do need to slow things down a bit. Remember she is supposed to have a hole in her chest and leg. In the real world she wouldn't even be able to get out of bed. Yes, this is a work of fiction but the best stories are realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Interesting. You going to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story line.

A good read, a good tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Very enjoyable sci-fi mini story. When is there going to be more on these characters? Thank you for the "romantic" tension. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

You should carry this on if you find the time. Enjoyed it a lot.

BluePixieGirlBluePixieGirlover 4 years ago
Write more!

Please please please finish this!! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You really must continue

Having just re-read this story (first time seems so long ago), I think you should find teh time and the inspiration to add more chapters to the tale.

Bran's character, I feel, is on the cusp of changing a bit. As he and Sage become closer, he can begin to become more confident around her. Yes, he will always be awe of her appearance, but I suspect if they have a couple of weeks together, then their relationship can develop.

Regarding another reader's comment, if the injuries are severe localised burns, and they have been treated with pain meds and cleaned up, then a day or two and Sage would be able to do some things. Maybe even function well enough to brainstorm with Bran to see what they could do to enhance their chance of survival.

It would, of course, be interesting to find out what the pirates were after and whether or not the sickly former tech had something to do with it the raid (by passing the info).

Keep up the good work, and get writing!!!!

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

I have to add my voice to those asking for more chapters in this storyline. It was really kinda fun. :)

TezpTezpover 2 years ago

I have just found this storey, I know it’s one of your older ones, it like most of your work, it’s really good. If you have chance, it would really need one or two additional chapters, please!

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

OK slacker! Is it just that you don't know where to go from here or is it you are a serious procrastinator? Either way, let's get with it. Seriously, it's a good story and well worth the time and effort. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

SIMILAR Stories