Inside the Beast Ch. 02

Story Info
Trudi and Peter are sex prisoners of war.
8k words
4.63
13.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This is the second chapter of my attempt at erotic historical fiction. I was not sure whether the story was a good idea and feared readers would be put off by the era and setting I chose. I made those choices because the Nazis did have a program to mate young German women and men in the hope of producing Aryan supermen. Loathsome as that was, it is a historical fact which, I thought, offered erotic possibilities. Readers' comments on the initial chapter of the story were generally favorable, so I wrote this second chapter. This chapter will make no sense unless you have read the first, titled "In the Beast."

The history described in his story is generally accurate although, of course, the characters and specific events described are fictitious. Some real institutions and people are mentioned but, insofar as the author knows and except as described above, none of them ever did the things ascribed to them in this story. Any similarities between any of the characters in this story and any real persons, living or dead, are unintended and completely coincidental.

I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

The train ride to Munich was bad. Trudi, Inga, Manfred, and I sat in a compartment with Gleiss and one of the four Gestapo. The other three Gestapo stood outside. Almost nothing was said the entire journey.

We were met at the Munich station by four uniformed SS who escorted us out to the street. There, we were met by an older, rotund, man in a suit. He seemed almost jovial, introducing himself as Dr. Willi Fessler. One of the SS opened the rear door to a car. "Please get in," Fessler told us. He got in the front passenger seat and one of the SS men drove. As we left the station, I realized we were in the center of a small motorcade. In front was an SS man on a motorcycle, followed by our car, followed by a jeep-like vehicle with four SS in steel helmets.

We headed southeast into the Bavarian hills. No one talked during the drive. I thought about trying to escape, but the SS men around us told me that would just get Trudi killed.

We finally went up a hill to a castle. Close to the east was a lake. A fence surrounded the castle and a couple of newer buildings. An SS man with a sub-machine gun opened the gate for our car. The escort vehicles peeled away outside the fence. The car drove to the castle's entrance.

A young woman in medical garb stood at the entrance. Fessler got out when the car stopped and kissed her. He opened the car door for us. "Welcome to Tegernsee," Fessler said.

We got out and stretched. Apart from the castle and its outbuildings, I saw nothing around. That wasn't good. Two uniformed SS, with sub-machine guns, stood a few yards away watching.

"Please remove all of your clothing," Fessler instructed. It was a warm, sunny day and I was beginning to think it would be my last. Inga, Trudi, Manfred, and I stripped and stood naked and barefoot beside the car. The young woman gathered our clothes and shoes and went inside the castle. It was then that I realized that our "one bag apiece" had not come with us. That was another bad indicator.

Fessler pointed at Trudi and said, "Frau Mueller, please step forward." Trudi did. Fessler said, "bend over." When she did, Fessler walked around her slowly and inspected her closely. He repeated that exercise with each of us. After inspecting me, Fessler smiled and said, "based on what I see and what we know about you, you are what we need. Please come inside."

Fessler walked through the castle doors. We followed. It was cooler, but not uncomfortably so, inside the castle. Fessler led us up a flight of stairs. "I'm taking you to the Commandant," Fessler explained.

We followed Fessler along a hallway until we came to a door with an armed guard. The guard opened the door and we followed Fessler through an anteroom where several women sat at desks, apparently secretaries. Fessler opened an interior door and we entered a large, high-ceiled room with tall windows. At one end of the room in front of a large fireplace, there was a large desk and some chairs. An older man in an SS uniform sat behind the desk. "Herr Commandant," Fessler said, "they are here."

In a sharp voice, the Commandant said, "step forward." We did and lined up naked in front of his desk. Fessler stood to one side. After looking at us for a time, the Commandant said to Fessler, "the women are quite attractive." I hoped that held promise for Trudi's and Inga's survival.

The Commandant barked, "Dr. Fessler is an expert in human reproduction. You will follow all his orders. Dismissed." What the hell were we doing with an "expert in human reproduction?"

We followed Fessler out of the Commandant's office and along the hall to an unguarded door. Fessler said, "this is my office. Please come in." We followed Fessler into a more human-sized office. "Please sit," Fessler said as he walked behind the desk. We sat in four upholstered chairs lined in from of the desk. The cloth felt rough against my ass. "Ladies," Fessler added, "please keep your legs apart while we talk."

Fessler lit a pipe and said, "our purpose here is improving humanity. Our best Aryan young women from across Germany volunteer to come here. They are well cared for and mated with special Aryan men from the SS. They will produce a superior race."

I thought Fessler was mad. Fessler sucked his pipe for a moment. "The problem," he said, "is that our German young women live on too high a plane of morality to enthusiastically perform this sacred duty. They understand their duty to the Reich and the Volk, but they take insufficient pleasure in performing. Colleagues have demonstrated that the probability of pregnancy increases as the participants derive greater pleasure from the act of copulation. That is why you are here."

Fessler sucked on his pipe again. "We know," he continued, "from the highest sources in the Reich that the four of you are willing to engage in sex acts in front of others. It has been reported that you all derive pleasure from such conduct. You will do that here. You will instruct and demonstrate for our patients, particularly our pure young women, how to derive pleasure from sexual intercourse. Much about our institution must be stern. That is not the best environment for pleasure. You will create an environment of sexuality and pleasure to induce our patients to enjoy their duty."

Fessler sucked his pipe again. "You will remain naked at all times. You will exhibit yourselves, so our patients are thinking about sex. You will give lectures and demonstrations showing our patients how to derive maximum pleasure from their copulations. You will be cared for and fed. You are free to move as you like about the building and grounds except for areas marked off limits. There is a gymnasium in the basement which you will use. We must insist that you maintain your sexual attractiveness to inspire our Aryan young men and women to do their sacred duty."

Fessler pressed a button on his desk. The young woman who had been waiting for us outside walked into the room. "This is Traudl," Fessler said. "She is a nurse. Anything you need, within reason, and any physical problems you have you will report to her. Traudl will take you to your quarters."

We followed Traudl out of Fessler's office and up another flight of stairs. She led us to a large room with high windows in a corner tower of the castle. There was a fireplace in one wall and some chairs. In the center of the room was a large bed. Pointing to a door, Traudl said, "the commode and bath are in there. You will eat in the dining hall with the patients at 6:30, 12:30, and 18:30." Traudl left the room.

My first reaction was relief. We would not be executed, at least not right away. What we'd heard, though, strained credulity. I had already heard that the Nazis were trying to breed Aryan supermen. That we were supposed to increase the number of pregnancies by teaching these young Nazis to enjoy sex seemed deranged. Of course, that also made it seem Nazi.

"So," Inga said rhetorically, "we're supposed to teach the 'patients' to enjoy fucking?"

"I didn't need a teacher for that," Trudi retorted. Apparently, Nazis did.

We were left alone for most of our first day at Tegernsee Castle. Around 18:30, Traudl came to our room and led us to the dining hall. There were, I'm guessing, about thirty young people in the room who were the "patients." The group was evenly split between women and men. They all appeared to be in their late teens to early twenties. Everyone had blond hair, and no one was fat. Oddly, given what they were there for, the men were all together in a group at one long table and the women sat as a group at another table.

As you'd expect, four nude people walking into the room got everyone's attention. The men were looking closely at Trudi and Inga, some leering. Several of the women were giggling and a few pointed at us. I guess they found Manfred attractive.

Traudl led us through a serving line and to seats at the end of a table closet to the head table, occupied by Fessler, the Commandant, and another man in an SS officer's uniform. We began eating. The food was surprisingly good. After we had been eating for a couple of minutes, one of the young men approached us and asked, in an officious tone, "why are you not wearing clothes?"

I looked at the young man and said one word: "orders." That was enough to send him back to his seat. In the Third Reich, no one without a death wish argued with orders.

When we finished eating, Fessler had us stand in front of the "patients." "I want to introduce you to Inga, Trudi, Manfred, and Peter," he began in his inappropriate jovial manner. "They are here to help you perform your duty for the Fatherland. That duty is, of course, to produce children who will make the Volk stronger and carry out the will of our Fuhrer. Science has learned that people who derive pleasure from copulation are more likely to conceive children. They will begin meeting with you in small groups tomorrow. They will always be naked as a reminder that their bodies and yours serve the Fatherland. With their help, you will find that service a great pleasure."

The next morning, Fessler and Traudl escorted us into another hallway in the castle. We stopped between two closed doors. Fessler told us, "you will teach the patients to enjoy what they are here to do." Traudl opened one of the doors. Fessler told Inga and Manfred "go." They entered the room. Traudl followed, closing the door behind her.

Fessler opened the other door and gestured for Trudi and me to enter. He followed behind us and moved to the back of the room. Inside the room were eight "patients." Once again, the men were sitting on one side of the room and the women on the other.

After a moment of awkward silence, Trudi started, "Good. You are here to conceive children. You do that by having sex. We are here to help you enjoy that sex. How many of you have had sex before?" All four men raised their hands. None of the women did. I doubted those responses were completely truthful. "I can see we must start at the beginning," Trudi said. "Women, come up here and stand in front of us."

The women, girls really, hesitantly stood and formed a half circle around Trudi and me. Trudi showed the women my dick and balls, explaining what they did, and highlighted the sensitive areas. Trudi explained the necessity of an erection. She then demonstrated on me how to produce one. Once Trudi had my dick hard and pointing straight up, she invited the women to touch me. None did.

We had the women move so the four men could stand around us also. Trudi hopped onto a table and spread her legs. Lecturing with a hard-on, I gave the men a "refresher" in female anatomy, using Trudi's body to illustrate. I emphasized that the woman needed to be prepared for intercourse as much as the man. I showed ways to do that by fingering Trudi and licking her clit. Looking at the faces of the men, I wasn't sure they were receptive to the idea of giving oral stimulation. I told them the man had to wait for signs from the woman that she was ready for intercourse. On cue, Trudi asked me to please enter her.

I got on the table above Trudi. It wasn't easy sliding my dick into her in a way that all eight "patients" could see. Once I did, Trudi took over the lecture again. For the men, Trudi emphasized that not all parts of the vagina were equally sensitive, and it is the man's responsibility to find the area most gratifying for his partner and stimulate that. Trudi told the women that they needed to let the man know when he had found their most sensitive spot. Trudi also told them that the woman's responsibility to stimulate the man did not end once he entered her. "Being a dead fish is not successful intercourse," Trudi declared.

It was surreal fucking and simultaneously trying to explain to a group of strangers what we were doing and why. It was also incredibly hot. By unspoken agreement, Trudi and I held off coming as long as possible. Our lecture, I fear, became more ragged and less coherent as we got closer, until we both stopped talking for the last two or three minutes before Trudi and then I came.

After we resumed normal breathing, I pulled out and Trudi invited the "patients" to look at my dick and her cunt. "This is what you should see after successful intercourse," she told them. "There should be a lot of fluid." After the "patients" stared at our genitals for a while, Fessler dismissed everyone.

Trudi and I walked back to our room naked and barefoot with some of my semen still on the head of my dick and running down her thigh. Inga and Manfred were already in the room. "Well?" Inga asked.

"These people are sick," Trudi said, "but that was a lot of fun!"

Inga laughed. "That is precisely what I said to Manfred."

"I expect them to do something horrible to us in the end," Manfred said, "but it seems we will have fun until then."

The four of us began referring to our sessions with the "patients" as "classes." We gave another class that afternoon and one in the evening. Back in our room after the evening class, I opined, "I don't like being a prisoner here, and we definitely are, but I could get used to three orgasms every day."

Inga stepped in font of me, cupped my balls in her hand, and said, "Peter, can you manage a fourth? I've come three times with Manfred today. A change would be nice."

I made love to Inga on the bed while Trudi and Manfred watched. Then Inga and I watched as Trudi rode Manfred to their fourth orgasms of the day. That was a fair example of our relationship. Trudi and I stuck to our story of being married, and there was clearly a deep bond between Inga and Manfred. However, we had sex interchangeably. It was all open between the four of us. There was no jealousy. After a couple of days, we began trading partners for the classes. Trudi and I would do the morning and evening classes together. Inga and I and Trudi and Manfred paired for the afternoon classes.

There were always classes because new "patients" arrived continuously. After a while, we figured out the process. Fessler, or someone, assigned partners among the "patients." They would take our class and then spend some nights together in a private room. Once the couple reported to Fessler that the man had come in the woman at least three times, the man was sent back to his unit. The woman stayed at the castle until Fessler decided whether she had conceived. If she had, she was sent to another facility farther north along the lake for the duration of her pregnancy. If not, the woman was sent home. We did not learn until much later than the children were taken from the mothers immediately after birth and placed with "good" families of Nazi officials.

We were brought to the castle on a Tuesday. That first Friday evening, we learned another of our duties. The Nazis were maniacal about keeping records and there were four women at the castle who kept records of every woman and man who came through. The Commandant had taken one of the clerks as his lover and the commander of the guards, an SS major named Hoess, had taken another. Fessler, it turned out, was fucking Traudl. Those six had dinner together every Friday night.

Fessler had told us we would not give a class on Friday night. Instead, we were brought into the room after the six had finished dinner and told to "entertain" them. It was clear what they wanted. I made love to Trudi while Inga and Manfred made love beside us. The three men and their concubines watched.

Before dinner the second Friday, Hoess summoned us and said he wanted to see something more exciting. That night, we did the act which got us into our predicament: Trudi riding me while Inga sat on my face and Manfred stood between the women being sucked off by Inga while Trudi ate his ass. We thought that was exciting.

Hoess summoned us the next day during the break between morning and afternoon classes. He was emphatic that our foursome was not exciting to him. Instead, he said he had chains, ropes, and whips. He expected Trudi and Inga to be bound and flogged next Friday. We refused just as emphatically. Hoess was livid but realized he couldn't do anything to us without the Commandant's permission.

The following Monday morning, instead of giving a class, we were summoned to the Commandant's office. Hoess made his request that Trudi and Inga be flogged on Fridays for his titillation. Fessler was horrified at the idea that the women he'd requisitioned to show his "patients" that sex was fun would be scarred and could be injured. Fessler called his SS superiors in Berlin. That led swiftly to a call to the Commandant which, in turn, caused the Commandant to give Hoess a reprimand in front of us. We were safe for the moment, but Hoess left the office seething at Fessler and us.

I've described how Inga, Manfred, Trudi, and I lived from summer of 1943 to the summer of 1944. We were nude the entire time, even through the winter. Our lives revolved around sex, much of it performed with other people watching. Although I didn't fully appreciate it at the time, the four of us had it good compared to what the rest of Europe was going through.

We did not get much news. Occasionally, one of young women or young men new to the castle gave us the latest Nazi version of the progress of the war. In June 1944, the Commandant summoned us, told us that the British and Americans had landed in France, and assured us they would swiftly be driven back into the sea. In August, Fessler told me that the Allies had taken Paris. He insisted that the Fuhrer's new weapons would soon annihilate the Allies. However, I could see in Fessler's eyes that he knew the end was approaching.

There had never been many "patients" at the castle, fifty or so at a time at most. The number of men assigned to the castle dwindled to four or five after the Normandy invasion. Men stopped arriving altogether in August. Fessler assured us that was temporary and that we were still needed. That was a relief. We all feared what would happen if we weren't needed.

The last woman came to the castle in September 1944. Heidi Becker was 22. She was outgoing and intelligent, despite having only a secondary school education. Heidi was from the heavily bombed Ruhr region. Her parents had been killed in the bombing. Her older brother was in the Wehrmacht in Russia. She had not been heard from him for a year. She assumed he was dead or a Soviet prisoner of war.

Heidi was, of course, blonde. She was of medium height and had an ample figure. While Heidi was attractive, she was not beautiful in the way Trudi and Inga were. Heidi did have tremendous sex appeal. She knew it and used it. Her every move seemed erotic.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers