Inside the Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi had worked as a clerk in a Gau office. The Gau were the Nazis' regional governments. Heidi had become disgusted with the Nazi officials for whom she worked. When one of them suggested she volunteer for the breeding program, Heidi decided it was a good idea. "Coming here gets me away from the bombing," she said. "I'll be fed and get laid. I love food and sex. In these times, what more can I ask for?" Heidi was not reticent about sharing her negative view of the Nazis with us. "No one who is naked all the time can be a Nazi," she told us. In our case, at least, she was right.

Heidi became the last "patient" at the castle. There were no men for her to breed with, but Fessler insisted that we give Heidi our class because men would be returning. Heidi was not sexually inexperienced. She enjoyed the class with all four of us anyway. As we finished the class, Heidi said, "this has been great watching you guys play with each other and fuck. But I'll learn more if you'd demonstrate on me." Heidi stood and, smiling, stripped off her clothes. Like most women, Heidi looked much better nude than dressed. She hopped up on the table and spread her legs.

Manfred and I had just come inside of Inga and Trudi respectively. Neither of us was up to intercourse with Heidi right away, which she realized. "Peter," she said seductively, "why don't you use your fingers and see whether you can find my spot that Trudi was talking about?" I looked at Trudi, who smiled and nodded her head. I slid my middle finger into Heidi's cunt.

It took some rubbing around before Heidi said, "Yes! There. Stay there!" I kept rubbing the same spot. After a minute or so, Heidi said, "harder, please, Peter!"

"Use two fingers Peter," Trudi suggested. I slid my index finger in next to my middle finger, pressed harder, and rubbed faster.

After a few moments, Heidi said, "that is good . . . so good . . . VERY GOOD . . .DAMN!" Heidi's hips began bucking on the table, making it difficult to keep my fingers where they belonged. I was surprised Heidi was reacting so strongly so quickly, but her gasps of breath and the look of bliss on her face made me think she wasn't faking. Her bucking became more violent and her gasps came faster. Finally, Heidi made a sound like "awrrugh," and went limp.

I pulled my fingers out. Heidi lay there until her breathing slowed. Then, she sat up and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Not bad Herr Mueller," she said with a smile.

With a chuckle, Trudi said, "Peter, be a good boy and lick your fingers clean." I did.

Fessler had been standing in the back of the room watching. He had not said a word the entire time. As I finished cleaning my fingers, he walked up to the five of us, said "very good," and left the room.

In late November, the Commandant summoned us, Heidi, Fessler, and Traudl to his office. Major Hoess was already there. The Commandant intoned, "the SS unit assigned to Castle Tegernsee has been ordered to Berlin to help defend the Reich capital from the invading Asiatic horde. You will remain here until further orders. Discipline will be maintained! You may expect that another SS unit here soon and your vital work will resume. Dismissed."

The SS was gone in hours. Fessler was frantic for orders from his superiors in Berlin. However, bombing had already severed the telephone lines and the SS took the radios. The SS also took all the motor vehicles, leaving us effectively stranded. I guess Hoess got his revenge.

Once the SS left, we thoroughly searched the castle and outbuildings. Thankfully, the SS had left food and coal sufficient to hold us for a month to six weeks. I'm sure those items were left only because they were too bulking to transport and not out of concern for our welfare. What we did not find was any clothing, apart from the personal clothes of Fessler and Traudl, and the few clothes Heidi had brought. Trudi, Inga, Manfred, and I didn't mind staying nude. However, winter was setting in and we would have to conserve our coal, meaning the castle would be much colder. The SS had left all the sheets and blankets for the "patient" rooms. When we needed warmth, that was what we wore.

Season notwithstanding, Heidi stripped off as soon as the SS left. "I've envied the four of you being nude," she said, "but I didn't want those SS scum eyeing my tits, ass, and cunt. I'm staying nude now that they are gone." She cocked her head and smiled at us. "You are welcome to look at me all you wish."

The departure of the SS meant we would not be receiving any more supplies until, if, another unit arrived. Not even Fessler was getting war news, but we all sensed the war was going badly for Germany. We did not expect any more SS, Army, or police at Castle Tegernsee. Among other things, that meant no more contraceptives for Trudi and Inga. Fessler had understood that the women would be less useful if they were pregnant and had kept them supplied with contraceptives which Traudl placed.

The loss of contraception prompted an agreement among us. I would no longer have intercourse with Inga and Manfred would no longer have intercourse with Trudi. We were not going to stop fucking. There was little else to do. Therefore, we assumed Trudi and Inga would get pregnant. We wanted to be sure we knew who the fathers were and that each father was the correct one. Trudi and I had always stuck to the cover story we were married and agreed between ourselves to make that story reality at the first opportunity. Inga and Manfred already had a deep commitment to each other when we'd been taken from Berlin. That had only gotten stronger over the last seventeen months.

Heidi saw her situation differently. "I came here expecting to get pregnant by someone I'd never met before," she said. "Better by Peter or Manfred than an SS Cretin." Trudi and Inga agreed that Manfred and I were free to fuck Heidi whenever she and one of us wished. That happened an awful lot. The new circumstances didn't preclude oral sex or mutual masturbation between Inga and me or between Trudi and Manfred. That happened a lot too. Like I said, we had almost nothing else to do that winter except fuck, suck, and jack and jill off. With Trudi, Inga, and Heidi, it wasn't a bad way to spend a winter.

I think that, after the SS withdrew, Fessler realized his dream to breed a master race was dead. We didn't see him much during the winter of 1944-45. I must credit Traudl. As our food and coal dwindled, she went on foot to the few people, mainly old men and women, living in the area. She persuaded, or paid, them to keep us supplied with food, largely potatoes and game, and more than ample firewood. Almost daily, someone brought us a horse cart load of wood.

By late April 1945, it was warm enough to go nude outside comfortably. We sunned on the lakeshore. We discovered how wonderful it is to make love outdoors in the sunshine. Trudi, Inga, Manfred, and I had long known each other's bodies very well. By that spring, we all knew Heidi, and she knew us, just as well.

Fessler and Traudl never came to the lakeshore. We often saw them walking on the hill behind the castle. They didn't seem to talk much. I wondered if they were mourning their lost dream or fretting about their fate when Germany was finally defeated.

In early May, Trudi took me aside and said she was sure she was pregnant. I couldn't think of anything better than having a child with the greatest woman alive. However, I feared Trudi would not get the care she'd need during the pregnancy and what our circumstances would be when the baby came.

Our future became clearer a couple of weeks later when a US Army motor patrol arrived at the castle. A first lieutenant rode in a jeep with three other men followed by a truck carrying, about, two dozen infantry. I don't think the lieutenant expected to find a Nazi facility populated by eight non-combatants, five of whom were nude. His perplexity became worse when a nude woman and man, Trudi and me, took him aside and explained, in English, that we were OSS officers who had been detained there.

The lieutenant obviously wanted to hand this situation off to someone else. Superfluously, he told us not to go anywhere, that someone from the Army would be back. The next day, we were visited by another jeep and a truck carrying a squad of infantry. They had brought spare clothes. A major, who said he was in divisional intelligence, told us to get dressed. We really didn't want to dress; it was a nice day. But we didn't think it would help the credibility of Trudi's and my claim to be OSS if we insisted on staying nude.

Trudi and I rode, uncomfortably, in the back of the jeep with the Major. Inga, Manfred, Heidi, Fessler, and Traudl rode in the truck with the other soldiers. As we drove to the division headquarters on the outskirts of Munich, I explained to the Major what had gone on at Castle Tegernsee and a sanitized version of why we were there. Listening to myself, the truth seemed so far-fetched that I didn't blame the Major for his dubious expression. I also realized that day in mid-May, 1945 was the first time Trudi and I had worn clothes since the middle of 1943.

The Major believed my story far enough that Fessler and Traudl were put "in custody" when we arrived at division headquarters. Housing was scarce. Trudi, Inga, Heidi, Manfred, and I were given a room together since "you said you lived that way at the castle." That was fine with us.

To condense a lot of events not germane to this story, Trudi and I were sent to a US Army airbase outside Frankfurt where we met with Colonel Henry Moran, "Hank," our case officer in Virginia in 1942. We were deemed recovered prisoners of war. I was promoted to captain. Through a bit of deception and Hank pulling some strings, Trudi and I were married by an Army chaplain, making Trudi a US citizen. I was assigned to interrogate lower-level Nazi officials in the US zone of Berlin while Trudi translated captured Nazi records. Our daughter Erika was born in her mother's hometown in January 1946.

Fast forward to June 1967. Erika, who fortunately inherited all the genes determining her appearance from her mother, was on summer break after her junior year at Harvard. I was part-owner of a firm in New York that matched US businesses and investors with partners and opportunities in Western Europe, and headed our team for West Germany, Austria, and German-speaking Switzerland. Trudi, although a devoted mother, did not have the personality for a housewife so she worked with me. We were on a six-week trip that mixed business and vacation through my territory. Erika, now twenty-one, had come with us.

Trudi and I were walking along the street in a revived bar/restaurant area near the center of Frankfurt in the early afternoon. We were enjoying the beautiful day and I paid little attention to the blonde wearing a hat and sunglasses who passed us until I heard a voice exclaim, "My God! Trudi? Peter?" We both turned and, with her sunglasses off, we both immediately recognized Heidi Becker.

Heidi was then in her mid-forties. She looked good. She had a full figure as a twenty-two-year-old at the castle. That was a little more pronounced, but she wasn't fat. Her hair was still blonde, her blue eyes still gleamed, and she was still sexy.

After the obligatory hugs and kisses, we sat down at an outdoor café across the street. Heidi told us about her husband Rolf, her son Paul, and her daughter Anna. We all remembered, fondly, what we had done at the castle more than two decades ago. "Paul is our eldest," Heidi said. "Based on when he was born, I'm confident he is Rolf's child." That was a relief, although I didn't know at the time the magnitude of complications we had avoided.

Heidi said she and Rolf owned what she called a spa several kilometers outside Frankfurt. "We have sauna, indoor and outdoor pools, courts for volleyball, a lawn for sunning, and a lake with a small beach," Heidi explained. "Rolf and I have a house on a corner of the property. Paul is usually off at university, but Anna still lives with us. We would love to have you visit while you are here if you have time."

Before Trudi or I could respond to Heidi's invitation, a somewhat frustrated Erika came up. "There you are!" she said in English. "You told me you were walking back to the hotel. I tried to catch up with you but couldn't find you. Then, I saw you sitting here."

"Erika," Trudi replied in English, "we unexpectedly ran into an old friend. This is Heidi Becker."

Heidi interjected, in English, "my married name is Schroeder."

"Heidi," Trudi said, continuing introductions, "this is our daughter Erika."

Heidi and Erika shook hands. In German, Heidi said, "Since Erika is with you, you may prefer to visit us at some other time."

"Why?" Trudi asked in German.

"Our spa is FKK," Heidi replied. "Once you are inside, we do not allow clothing to be worn at any time."

"That sounds wonderful," Erika said in her fluent German. "I have not had a day naked since we arrived in Europe."

Trudi added, "we raised Erika as a nudist. Clothing has always been prohibited in our home unless we have visitors."

Heidi smiled broadly. "I had to convert Rolf," she said, "but we raised Paul and Anna with the same rules, except we don't make exceptions for visitors. We are, perhaps, more accepting of nudity here in Germany that you are in America?"

"I think so," I said.

We had a rental car. Heidi gave us driving directions to the spa, telling us not to use the public drive but to go on to the private driveway that led to their house. We checked out of our hotel early the next morning and, in about forty-five minutes, were in front of the Schroeder's' two-story house, with flowers cascading out of boxes beneath each window.

Heidi came out, nude, to greet us and lead us inside. "It is good," she said, "Paul came from Tubingen last night to visit." We met Heidi's husband Rolf, also nude. Rolf appeared to be about my age. He was roughly my height but had the compact physique of a distance runner, an image belied by the fact that he had been severely wounded in the war and walked with a pronounced limp. I learned later that Rolf was an avid swimmer.

"Paul and Anna are out swimming their laps," Heidi said. "Please, take your clothes off and we will go to the pool." Trudi, Erika, and I stripped down and let Heidi put our clothes away. The five of us went out across the Schroeder's' patio, through a gate, and onto the grounds of the spa. Erika had been right. It was time for us to get out in the sun with nothing on.

The spa's outdoor pool was twenty-five meters with lanes marked off. Anna was standing nude on the deck toweling off. Anna, eighteen, had her mother's blonde hair, brilliant eyes, prominent cheekbones, a broad smile, and a strong chin. Anna's body fell between Heidi's voluptuousness and Rolf's compactness. It fell at the right point. Anna Schroeder was a gorgeous young woman.

Paul was still swimming laps when we walked up. At his mother's call, he stopped, hopped onto the pool deck, and stood before us, naked and dripping. As he got out of the water, I heard Trudi softly say "damn!"

Paul, twenty, was taller than either of his parents. I don't usually spend much time looking at nude men, but Paul commanded your attention. He had short blond hair, a strong face, and the broad shoulders and narrow hips of a swimmer. He was also very noticeably well-endowed. Ironically, Heidi had given birth to almost exactly the type of young man the Nazis had hoped to breed at Castle Tegernsee. Glancing at Heidi, I could see pride in her eyes.

The person most impressed with Paul Schroeder was Erika. She would later take pride in telling people that she and Paul had both been nude the first time they met. Never bashful, Erika stepped forward to Paul. "Hello," she said in German. "I'm Erika Mueller, Trudi and Peter's daughter. Once you dry off, would you be kind enough to show me around?" Paul was, I would learn, a highly intelligent man. I saw that morning that Paul was smart enough to instantly agree to escort a young woman as beautiful as Erika who had no clothes on.

Despite my immediate infatuation with Trudi when I first met her in 1942, I'd never believed in "love at first sight." What I saw between Erika and Paul that day changed my thinking. As Erika and Paul walked across the grass away from the pool, Erika reached out and took Paul's hand. Heidi laughed and said, "Trudi, Peter, I do not believe this will be your only visit."

Anna, whom I discovered also had her mother's outgoing personality, said, "I can tell what Paul thinks from his eyes. He is smitten."

We had a wonderful day at the spa. I even played nude volleyball on a team with Anna, Erika, and Paul. I was the weak link. That evening was warm. Heidi and Rolf served us all a wonderful meal on their patio, accompanied by a fair amount of wine for the older of us and beer for Erika, Anna, and Paul.

As we were sitting on the patio after dinner, Heidi suddenly asked, "Erika, have your parents ever mentioned Castle Tegernsee to you?"

Trudi and I were not upset at that. Erika had been conceived at Tegernsee and we had told her the basic story when she was fifteen. "Yes, they've told me about it," Erika replied.

"Did they tell you what they did there on a daily basis?" Heidi asked.

"Not really," Erika responded.

"I saw and participated," Heidi said. "It was nice. Let me tell you."

I must have tensed because Trudi, sitting with me, took my hand and whispered, "it will be all right. She was bound to learn about it eventually."

"I guess they told you," Heidi said, "that Tegernsee was this inhuman Nazi idea that they could select the best young 'Aryan' men and women, assign them to have sex with each other, and breed a superior race. The 'doctor' in charge, Dr. Fessler, had decided that pregnancies were more likely to result when the 'patients' derived more pleasure from the sex." Turning to Trudi and me, Heidi added, "Did you know that Fessler was a veterinarian, not a human doctor? I found that out several years ago."

Turning back to Erika, who was sitting beside Paul, Heidi continued, "Your parents and another wonderful couple, Inga and Manfred, were brought to Tegernsee to show the 'patients' how to have more pleasure in sex. You must remember that, unlike me, most of the girls deceived into going to Tegernsee were virgins. Trudi and Peter and Inga and Manfred were never allowed to wear any clothes. About three times each day, they were brought into rooms with three or four of the 'patient' couples. Using each other's bodies to illustrate, they would show these young people the sensitive parts and how to stimulate each other to be ready for the coupling. Then, they would demonstrate how to make pleasurable love."

Erika asked, "you mean they would do foreplay and then fuck in front of strangers several times a day?"

"Yes," Heidi replied.

Erika looked at Trudi and me. "I never knew," she said. She sat quietly for a moment before a smile came across her face. "I know it must have been awful being Nazi prisoners, but what Frau Schroeder described must have been exquisite fun. I wish I could have been there doing that with you." Trudi and I had, in truth, raised Erika to be something of an exhibitionist. Still, her response surprised me.

What Erika said next shocked me. "Mom, Dad, would you show Paul and me what you did at the castle, please?"

"That's an excellent idea," Heidi added. "I'd love to see it again and it will be useful for Anna. I'll get some cushions and you may use this table. I'm sure it is strong enough." Rolf, who was always quiet, just smiled.

Trudi stood up, took my hand, and said, "what the hell Peter? It will be fun. Anna, would you please sit on the bench with Erika and Paul? Heidi, while you are getting the cushions, would you please bring me a small bowl of soapy water, one of clean water, and a towel?" I had no idea what that meant.