Inside The Xbox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasms made them both spew like fountains across the bed, showering the sheets in hot girl-cum.

"Yes~!" Tifa moaned and sighed, her arms falling limp at her sides. Lightning reached down weakly and pulled the dildo from their pussies. They both moaned in it's removal, spurting forth another little bit of juice.

"Oh that was glorious." Lightning sighed, flopping over next to her.

"I think I'll be staying here for a little while. You don't think anyone will play either of our games soon, will they?" Tifa asked tiredly.

"Nonsense. I haven't been played in a month." Lightning mumbled, cuddling close to Tifa.

"Good. Good." Tifa said, wrapping an arm around her too.

*******

"God damn it I hate this place." Joanna sighed as she watched Lightning and Tifa leave. There were still a few dozen patrons in the bar, but most of them were third-party characters or background units, "Kameo! You're staying late tonight. We've got some stuff to do in the back room!"

"Yes Joanna." Kameo sighed.

"Yes what?!" Joanna hissed at her.

"Yes Mistress Dark..." Kameo groaned, rubbing her backside in fear of what was to come.

"One day we'll find something better to do in this place." Joanna sighed, leaning back against the bar.

"I could wish and hope." Kameo mumbled.

"What?" Joanna turned on her.

"Nothing mistress!" Kameo squeaked, hurrying away.

*******

The Micro-Pub was quiet that night. There had been a gaming marathon and the owner had a few friends over. The console had been running for hours and hours, dozens of games getting played. Amid all of that, a new game had been played and a new character's save was on the harddrive.

"Whew. Been a good night." Joanna sighed, scrubbing the bar with a soapy rag.

The door opened and someone walked in.

"Excuse me, we're closed." Kameo said to the woman.

"Ah shut it pipsqueak. Not a bad bar, but definitely no Gates of Hell." The woman said, adjusting her black framed glasses. Kameo squeaked quietly and jumped out of her way. The woman's high heels clicked on the floor as she walked. Kameo's eyes were drawn to the thin black fabric that covered the strange woman's entire body. It was so skin-tight that she could see the exact shape of her ass as she walked towards the bar. She had such an incredibly sexy body that the little fairy girl was almost drooling.

"You heard the woman, we're closed. Get out." Joanna called to her, "Who are you anyway? Newbie?"

"Bayonetta. Thanks for the warm invite." She smiled, flicking a bit of hair behind her shoulder, "Get me some wine, would you?"

"What about closed don't you understand?" Joanna huffed, glaring at Bayonetta.

"Ah shut it. Just get me something to drink." Bayonetta scoffed, sitting on a bar stool.

"Get out." Joanna said flatly.

"Ha! I'd like to see you make me." Bayonetta laughed in her face.

Joanna reached under the counter and lifted up an sub-machine gun. She pointed it at Bayonetta and raised an eyebrow, "Do you feel like respawning today?"

Bayonetta glanced at the gun and laughed loudly. She grabbed the barrel of the gun and put it to her forehead, "If you have the balls."

Joanna pulled the trigger and bullets sprayed from the barrel. Before the bullet could get from the shell to the end of the gun, Bayonetta moved out of the way. She twirled and flipped up on the bar. She put her leg behind Joanna's head and put her other heel to her neck, pressing the gun that was attached to it against her skin. Just a little twist of her heel would fire and blow a hole in her neck.

All of that had happened before the bullets could dig into the wood floor. Joanna started and her eyes snapped over to Bayonetta

"H... How did you..." She stammered fearfully, held still by Bayonetta's legs. With a twist, she was shoved back against the wall behind the bar. Bayonetta jumped to her feet, standing before Joanna. She pressed her body to Joanna's and pulled one of her guns from her up.

"I'm the most dangerous woman in this console. That's all there is to it." She ran the gun teasingly up the terrified woman's side, finally bringing it up to press against her chin, "So can I get a drink?"

"Can... Can I get one... too?" Joanna stuttered, her face white.

"Ha! I like you." Bayonetta laughed, smacking her face playfully, "Beautiful body too."

She reached down and squeezed Joanna's ass roughly before flipping back over the bar. She took her seat back in the stool and set the gun on the bar.

"My goodness..." Kameo squeaked, finally able to feel her legs again.

"Huh?" Bayonetta asked, glancing over her shoulder.

"I've never seen anyone do anything like that to Mistress Joanna." Kameo said quietly.

"Mistress?" Bayonetta hummed, looking back at Joanna as she poured two glasses.

"I... Well... Kameo and I sort of... well..." Joanna stammered, quite afraid of Bayonetta.

"You fuck." She said flatly, "Simple, but I think your both going to be mine now."

"What?!" They both cried in shock.

"You're both mine now. I am mistress Bayonetta and you're both my bitches now." Bayonetta said, putting her feet up on another stool, "You've already broken her, so that makes this easy."

"I... I don't think... I mean..." Kameo stammered.

"You can't just decide that." Joanna said, slamming down the bottle.

Bayonetta ran a finger down her arm and the sleeve fell apart. It dangled down in individual strands, growing longer and longer at her touch. It formed into a long whip and she snapped it forward, encircling Joanna's throat. She pulled and dragged Joanna forward over the bar.

"I can decide whatever I want. As far as I'm concerned, this is my bar now and you are my property." Bayonetta whispered in her ear as she tugged on the strangling whip, "So what do you say now?"

Fire burned in Joanna's eyes and she thought of struggling or defying. Her own experience as Kameo's mistress had taught her the power of pain. If she didn't submit now, and Bayonetta knew what she was doing, she was going to be in for a world of agony. She gagged again and nodded.

"O... Okay..." She choked, grabbing at her throat.

"What about you?" Bayonetta asked, looking back at Kameo.

"I... I... I..." Kameo stammered and she looked down at her feet.

"That's what I thought." Bayonetta's whip retracted and reformed her sleeve, "So what are your girls' games? What kind of powers do you have?"

"I'm a spy, I use guns." Joanna said, pushing aside some of her red-orange hair.

"I... Uhh... I'm a fairy... but none of my powers work outside my game... well except for..." Kameo mumbled nervously. Wings spread from her shoulders and she lifted off the ground slightly. Her green skirt fluttered about a little as she set herself back down.

"That's boring. At least I can still use my powers." Bayonetta smirked, standing up. She raised her arms above her head and her clothes dissolved. All of the hair that made up her clothing pulled up with her arms, forming into arms of their own. It all stretched out insanely long, grabbing both Joanna and Kameo in the black fingers.

"Whoa~!" Kameo squealed playfully as she was raised in the air.

"Hey! Put me down!" Joanna yelled, squirming in the grasping hands.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'll make you pay for that." Bayonetta said, making the hair squirm around. She formed more and more hands, smaller ones that held them in more places. They tore the clothing from their bodies, pulling off Joanna's tight black and blue leather as well as Kameo's small green outfit.

"Wahhh! No!" Kameo cried, trying to cover herself. The dozen hands holding onto her body didn't let her move enough.

"This is humiliating." Joanna grumbled.

"Can either of you even imagine what you can do with hair like this?" Bayonetta asked them as she split more hands out of her endless hair.

"Eeeeh~!" Kameo squealed, thrashing about a little.

"Whatever you can imagine... go three steps further and you might be getting close. My hair also can emit a powerful aphrodisiac. Can you smell it?" Bayonetta asked, teasing their noses and their pussies with fluffy looks of hair.

"Ohhh... Yea..." Joanna cooed as she smelled sweet flowers from the hair.

"That smells good~!" Kameo swooned, sniffing eagerly at the hair brushing under her nose.

"Very good. Now watch this." Bayonetta said, waving some of her hair in front of them. It formed into long tentacles, unmistakably shaped like thick cocks. They bobbed about playfully, teasing the girls. "Do you want them?"

"Uh-huh..." Joanna said lustily. Kameo just reached out with her tongue, trying to lick the shiny black tentacle.

"How much do you want them?" She asked the girls.

"I'll do anything." Joanna sighed, hypnotized by the tentacles and the aphrodisiac.

"Correct answer. Prove it. Pleasure me." Bayonetta said, letting the girls down on the ground. Her hair fell away from them, releasing their bodies, but keeping their hands bound behind them. They crawled towards her from both sides, enchanted by both her beauty and her power.

Joanna crawled up behind her and pushed her face up against Bayonetta's ass. Her tongue began to lap at her asshole, making the witch woman coo happily. Kameo scooted forward before her pussy, looking at the bare lips and hairless crotch. She stretched her neck up and licked at her pussy lips.

"Ahhh! Good, good. Keep it up, just the way I like it." Bayonetta smiled, rubbing their heads, "Good pets."

They licked at her holes obediently and lovingly, their hands bound behind them by her strong hair. Their own pussies were quite wet as they pleasured their new mistress, dripping softly on the floor below.

"My you two are good at this." Bayonetta cooed, grasping her own breasts, "You have been wonderfully obedient, I think you've earned a little pleasure."

Her hair tentacles slipped down along the floor and speared all four hot holes. Kameo moaned and pushed her face into Bayonetta's cunt. Joanna did almost the same thing, shocked by the pleasure surging up her asshole and in her pussy. Bayonetta moaned happily, feeling their faces grinding against her. She gasped and forced the hair shafts to start fucking her slaves. They moaned and fought to keep licking. From their own relationship, Joanna and Kameo knew likely what would happen if they stopped licking to truly enjoy the tentacles. Not only would they be punished, but they would likely lose that pleasure.

"Deeper... Mmm..." Bayonetta sighed happily, pinching her pink, perky nipples.

"What in the hell?!" A voice called in front of them.

Bayonetta looked up to see another busty black-haired woman standing in the door. She wore a short black skirt and a tight white top.

"Who are you?" Bayonetta asked, idly rubbing Kameo's head as her tentacles fucked the slave girls while they licked her.

"I'm Tifa, what the fuck is going on?" Tifa asked, striding towards her.

"Tifa?" Joanna called, looking around Bayonetta's thigh.

"Hey!" Bayonetta yelled, her hair curling quickly around Joanna's neck. It squeezed tight and pulled towards Bayonetta's ass. She gagged for air and obediently pushed forward to keep licking. The noose lessened a bit, but continued hanging around her neck. "Can't you see the bar is closed?"

"That's not what concerns me right now." Tifa said, quite aghast at Bayonetta's indifferent attitude to being watched.

"Well if you take another step toward, I'll make you one of my slaves too." Bayonetta warned, smirking deviously.

"If you think you can take me, go ahead and try." Tifa said, stepping forward and raising her fists.

"That's it then." Bayonetta smiled as her hair slithered along the floor. It swarmed up around Tifa and ensnared her whole body. Her clothes were shredded into ribbons and left on the floor. She struggled angrily as she was pulled forward. "Don't make me break you."

"You couldn't." Tifa growled, struggling in all the bonds on her body.

Bayonetta's aphrodisiac was wafting around her as she stopped a foot from her. She tried to fight, but there was only so much she could do as her pussy burned and her heart started to pound. Suddenly she found her breath cut off. A powerful pressure encircled her throat and she choked.

"You will be my slave." Bayonetta said, pulling Tifa face to face with her, "What do you say."

"F... Fuck... Off..." Tifa gagged, lights popping in her vision. Bayonetta reached out and grasped her bare nipple, twisting it painfully. Tifa tried breathlessly to cry in pain. Her head began to swim from the lack of oxygen and her eyes rolled back.

"How about now?" Bayonetta let her take a small breath and released her nipple.

"Fuck no." Tifa defied her.

"Off." She commanded, brushing away Kameo and Joanna. They quickly slipped away from her, dropping to their knees. "One more time. How about now?"

"Fuck. You." Tifa hissed, spitting in her face.

Without even nothing to wipe it off, Bayonetta backhanded Tifa as hard as she could. Tifa cried out in pain as she was knocked a few feet away and onto the ground. The hair around her neck pulled tight and she was reeled back in by the noose. She gagged as she was pulled right to Bayonetta's feet.

Her heels, the only piece of realy clothing she wore besides her glasses and her hair, were tall and black. She pressed one of them to Tifa's throat and pushed lightly.

"I'll ask you... What is the proper answer?" Bayonetta asked, staring at her.

"Eat my... asshole." Tifa grunted, managing to hold up her middle fingers.

In response, Bayonetta punted her in the side of the head. She dropped down on top of Tifa and grasped either side of her face.

"Do you really think you can stand it? You're only making it worse for yourself." Bayonetta said putting pressure on Tifa's head.

"I've withstood worse." Tifa growled, cringing from the fingers pushing all over her head.

Leaning back, she raised a hand and slapped her across the face. Without waiting, she slapped her again and again and again.

"Should we go further?" Bayonetta hissed in her ear.

Tifa managed to get a hand free of her binds and she punched Bayonetta in the side.

"Ahhh! If I could pull you into hell from here, you would already be gone." Bayonetta grunted in surprise, wrapping more hair bindings all around her body, "Time for some real punishment."

Getting off the busty girl, she rolled her over and looked at her bare ass.

"But not from me, no. You two, come here. Kneel on either side of her butt." Bayonetta said, pointing at the other two girls, "You two are going to spank her."

Kameo and Joanna obeyed, scooting over to Tifa's shackled body. They knelt obediently where she said. Bayonetta nodded and Joanna raised her hand. She brought it down with a loud crack on Tifa's ass. Kameo did the same on the other cheek. They alternated their blows, spanking Tifa with a great vigor.

Crouching over her, Bayonetta wrapped her hands over Tifa's mouth, quieting her cries of pain. She held tightly to her mouth, keeping her from screaming out as the slaves beat her ass. They continued until her buttcheeks were shining red and hot.

"Stop, for now." Bayonetta said to Kameo and Joanna. They leaned back with their hands on their legs, waiting for further orders, "So what about now?"

Tears welled in Tifa's eyes and ran down her cheeks. She gave a weak whimper and shook her head, still trying to fight back. Bayonetta turned around and put her hands on Tifa's glowing ass. She gave her a powerful right hand across her ass.

"Tifa?" Bayonetta asked.

There was no sound as more tears dripped down Tifa's face. Another loud crack as her ass was slapped again. One more swing and another crack before she turned back around.

"Let it go. Give in. Be mine." Bayonetta whispered in her ear.

There was a moment of silence and Bayonetta just about raised her hand again when Tifa mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Okay..." Tifa mumbled.

"Good. That's what I like to hear." Bayonetta smiled, giving her a kiss on the side of her neck. The hair binding her body fell away and pulled back. She turned around and started to gently rub her glowing red ass. Tifa cooed weakly, putting her hands on top of her head as her ass was massaged. "Alright, now let's see what we can do with this bar. Let's make it more fun."

Getting to her feet, she looked around. It was a well lit bar with a number of booths and tables around.

"What's the name of this place?" Bayonetta asked.

"The Micro-Pub." Joanna popped up.

"That's a rubbish name for a strip club." Bayonetta chuckled.

"It's not a strip club..." Kameo mumbled.

"It is now. Let's put a nice stage right in the middle here and put the bar over on the back wall. Get rid of these tables and just put some chairs around the stage." Bayonetta smiled, walking around the tables as she pointed.

*******

The bar was now a strip club known as 'Bayonetta's Girls'. It's windows had been blacked out and there was now a bouncer in front of the door. Inside was dimly lit and rather loud. Music played around them and a naked woman danced around a pole on stage. Men cheered and whooped as the girl grabbed the pole, spun around it with her bare pussy pressing against the metal. She flipped around and landed on her feet, holding her arms above her head.

"That was the Materia Girl. Next, give it up for the queen of the night, the one you've been waiting for, the woman herself... The Umbra Witch!" The DJ said and the lights went out. The music dropped to a very low beat that made the patrons look around excitedly in the darkness.

Heels clicked on the stage and a single red spotlight shone on the pole. Standing with her arm on it, Bayonetta looked around at the crowd. She was wearing her full leather-textured outfit, showing off every curve and edge of her body. The song started to beat and she wrapped a leg around the pole. Kicking off, she spun around the pole in an impressive motion. She landed on her feet and rubbed her ass against the pole, clasping her arms above her head.

Her clothing squirmed and dissolved, shrinking to a one-piece bathing suit that showed off her legs and arms.

"Tell me what you want boys." Bayonetta cooed, swaying her hips back and forth.

The crowd cheered a hundred different things, all of them sexual and dirty. She smiled and her clothing shrank again, becoming a sling-bikini that barely contained her bouncing breasts. She moved about, undulating and swaying in every sexual way possible, showing the men in the crowd things they had never imagined. She sank to the stage floor and spread her legs, thrusting into the air lustily. Her fingers slid down her body and she pulled the bottom of the sling aside, baring her pussy to the crowd for a split second. They cheered wildly.

"I think I get what you boys want." She smiled, letting the last of her hair-clothing fall away. Her hair swayed behind her and she grasped her naked breasts. She slipped a finger into her hole and began to masturbate before the crowd. They cheered and hollered for her as she pleasured herself before them. Her back was against the shining pole and her cunt dripped on stage. She played with her clit and moaned loudly. The pleasure of knowing she had this many men under her control was intoxicating. She loved knowing that they were entirely focused on her and their minds could think of absolutely nothing beside her perfect body and drenched crotch. "Ohh I'm gonna cum!"

She twiddled her clit again and came before all her fans. A beautiful shower of girl cum squirted down the stage. She cried lustily and her voice trailed off. Her feet pushed under her and she got back to her feet. The crowd cheered as she walked away, her ass swaying the entire time. The crowd cheered louder as she stepped in the back room.

"And that's the last show for the night. Everyone have a good night and, as always, stay beautiful." The DJ said, playing another song as the lights came on.