Insidious Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela smiled and said, "Oh yay! I love shopping with William, that man has deep pockets."

Angela continued, "So nothing from now until 7pm huh?"

Tina said, "That's right."

Angela said, "Get into the gift card box. Use one to order me some Thai food for delivery and include a big tip for the driver."

Angela had a dozen restaurant gift cards that various clients had given her.

Tina said, "Yes Princess."

Angela said, "You can have some of my scraps and if we finish early enough I'll give you some Princess Angela dessert."

Tina smiled and said, "Yes princess!" she jumped up and said, "I'll hurry!"

When the food arrived Angela had to answer the door since Tina was not allowed to wear clothes. She thanked the driver and handed the food to Tina who was waiting behind the door.

She set to work preparing Angela's meal. She set a place at Angel's glass top dining room table. She carefully transferred the food to the plate. Then she took the packaging to the kitchen and returned with a glass of white wine.

She called out, "Your dinner is ready princess!" Tina crawled under the table, facing Angela's chair and waited.

Angela came over and sat down to eat. She intentionally sat with her knees apart. Tina waited patiently as Angela enjoyed her meal. Tina was hungry, but she was more interested in Angela.

Angela was wearing a white thong that barely covered her pussy. She knew Tina loved going down on her and she teased her often.

After several bites Angela picked up a forkful of food. She separated her legs further and looked down at Tina through the table. Tina was staring at her thong.

She moved the fork down under the table and dropped the food on the tile floor. Tina didn't move. After a pause Angela said, "Okay, get it."

Tina dropped her face to the floor and started eating the scraps directly from the floor. Angela smiled and continued eating, occasionally dropping the bits she didn't want.

By 6:15pm the Angela was done with her meal. Angela said, "Clear my dishes and clean the floor and then come down to the playroom," she exited to her basement.

Angela liked to keep Tina in her place by keeping her naked and making her eat off the floor. Tina enjoyed it as well. Her relationship with Angela was the culmination of years of fantasies. Initially, Tina had several paid sessions with Angela. Eventually Angela agreed to take Tina on as a full-time slave/assistant. It was fantasy fulfillment for Tina and practical free help for Angela. Plus Tina provided a nice sexual outlet for Angela. She did not date so she trained Tina to provide all the physical pleasure she needed. Angela wanted this type of relationship with a male, but real. An actual subservient male to do her bidding.

Tina crawled out from under the table, stood and hurriedly took care of her princess' plate and then retrieved cleaning supplies for the floor.

A few minutes later Tina entered Angela's basement playroom and closed the door. She saw that Angela's thong was on the floor and she was relaxing on the oral worship chair. It was a slimmer version of a gynecological examination chair.

Angela looked at Tina and snapped her fingers which was Tina's signal. She went into slave mode and dropped down on all fours. She waited for Angela's next command.

Angela paused for effect and said, "Crawl over here and kneel proper."

Tina crawled over and knelt in front of her princess, back straight, arms at her sides. Tina took a long look at Angela's beautiful, hairless pussy. She knew it well. She had had been taking care of Angela's perfect body for well over a year. She maintained her perfectly manicured nails, her long curly hair and her meticulously sugared pussy. She knew every sensual pink fold and slippery lip. Finally she looked up at Angela and waited for her command.

Angela looked at the time. She said, "We have about a half hour to play before Darren gets here," Angela was feeling playful. She said, "Touch yourself."

Tina smiled. She placed her middle finger in her mouth then reached her hand down to her sex and felt her clit. Angela said, "Rub but no orgasm."

Tina began rubbing her own pussy. Her property tag jingled quietly as she enjoyed herself. Her nipples visibly hardened, making her aware of her nipple rings.

Angela watched as Tina enjoyed masturbating. It was an act she was rarely allowed to do and only under direct supervision by Angela.

After a couple minutes Angela held her finger to her own, hairless pussy and said, "Put your nose right here, but don't touch me."

Tina complied and leaned forward to hold her nose close to Angela's pussy. She could feel the warmth of Angela's skin and she could smell her sweet scent. Angela grinned and queried, "Do you want to eat me?"

Tina said, "Yes Princess Angela, may I please eat your pussy."

Tina had stopped moving her hand. Angela said, "Keep rubbing."

Tina concentrated on rubbing her own pussy without accidentally bumping her nose into Angela's wet pussy. Her tag jingled quietly.

Angela watched closely as Tina's throat and chest began to flush red. She knew her orgasm wasn't far away.

Soon Tina said, "Princess may I please cum?"

Angela smiled and said, "No."

Tina stopped moving her hand as she breathed heavily.

Angela grinned evilly and presented Tina with her choice. She said, "Do you want to cum or do you want to lick my pussy?"

Tina moved back slightly and looked at Angela's perfect young pussy. Angela's arousal was obvious due to her swollen labia and the wetness of her pussy.

Tina was extremely horny as well but she knew that worshiping Angela's pussy was a greater reward than rubbing herself to orgasm.

She said, "Please Princess, may I give you pleasure by licking your pussy?"

Angela smiled and said, "Beg."

Tina said, "Please Princess, please allow me to lick your pussy. I promise I'll give you an orgasm."

Angela said, "Get your hand off my property."

Tina pulled her hand from her own horny, wet pussy. Angela smiled with satisfaction at her control over her mature slave.

Angela said, "Hold my thighs."

Tina wrapped her hands under and around Angela's silky thighs. Angela used that method so she could be sure Tina wouldn't pleasure herself.

Angela said, "You know what to do slave, lick it."

Tina pressed her tongue against Angela's wet slit. This was her favorite part of serving Princess Angela. Angela never let her domination clients eat her pussy. She would make them beg and plead, only to deny them the privilege of tasting her sweet perfection.

Angela was turned on by her power over Tina. Of course Tina's skilled tongue felt wonderful but it was her control over Tina that got her off. Angela loved controlling people. Sensual and sexual domination aroused her more than anything.

She relished her ability manipulate people and she planned to put that skill to the test with Jonathan. She planned to meticulously pull him into submission. She knew she was irresistible and she was an expert at stoking arousal in people. She knew from her experience as a dominatrix that people were easier to manipulate when they were horny.

She reached down with both hands and held Tina's head. She sneered, "That's it slave, lick that pussy, oh fuck yes."

Within ten minutes Angela's orgasm began. She involuntary closed her thighs around Tina's head and squealed, "Oh fuck yes! Keep going, harder!"

Angela turned her face to the ceiling with her eyes shut tight. Tina held firmly to Angela's thighs and licked firm and fast. Waves of pleasure rolled through her as Tina sucked on her clit.

Soon it was over. Angela relaxed and allowed her thighs to fall open. Tina kept her face near Angela's pussy but she stopped sucking. She was simply smiling up at her Princess and gently kissing Angela's treasure. Angela reached down and stroked Tina's hair.

Angela said, "That was an excellent effort slave. Now what do you say?"

Tina moved back slightly and said, "Thank you Princess Angela."

Angela nodded and pulled Tina's face to her again. Tina planted a kiss directly on Angela's clit, then Angela released Tina's head. She said, "Now would you like an orgasm too?"

Tina nodded, "Yes please."

Angela grinned evilly and said, "Not today, maybe tomorrow."

Tina was disappointed but she loved submitting to Angela. She simply nodded obediently.

Angela checked the time again. She said, "We don't have much time left. Go wash your face and then wait for Darren to arrive, and no touching yourself."

Tina said, "Yes Princess," Tina stood and walked out while Angela got off the oral worship chair and pulled her underwear back on.

A few minutes later Tina and Angela were back up in Angela's living room. The living room was stark and somewhat boring. It revealed nothing of Angela's sexually dominant and controlling personality. It was necessary to go deeper into her home to see that she was a very experienced professional dominatrix.

Angela was shopping on her phone and Tina was watching the clock. Darren knew that his time with his Princess started at seven and not a moment earlier. A few seconds after the clock turned seven there was a knock. Slave Tina answered the door. She said nothing, she simply opened the door and allowed Darren to enter. He glanced over at Angela relaxing on the couch, engrossed in her phone. She didn't even look in Darren's direction.

Tina closed the front door. Then she opened the closet door turned to Darren and crossed her arms under her bare breasts.

Darren knew what to do. He deposited Angela's session fee in a metal slotted box in the closet then began removing his clothes in the entryway. Most of Angela's domination clients were allowed to remain clothed until they entered her basement play space. Some people like Tina and Darren were not allowed to wear any clothing in her home.

As Tina watched him disrobe she toyed with one of her nipple rings. Angela had left her horny and she couldn't help herself.

As soon as Darren finished folding his clothes and placing them on the shelf in the closet he stepped out and dropped to his hands and knees. Tina closed the closet, walked over to Angela and called over her shoulder, "Crawl over here."

Darren was fully nude except for his small stainless steel chastity cage. He crawled over to his dominant princess. He reached Angela and saw that she was holding a thick, black leather collar and an open lock.

He remained on his hands and knees.

Angela swung her legs off the couch and plopped her black tennis shoes on the floor, facing Darren. His eyes went directly to her smooth thin ankles where they disappeared into her black high tops.

She said nothing as she wrapped the collar around Darren's neck. After snugging it and buckling it in place she applied the lock.

"Click!" with the sound of the lock Darren drifted further into subspace and Angela was now his ruler. Angel said, "Present!"

Darren rose to a proper kneeling position with his back straight and hands folded behind his back. His body was arched slightly back to give Angela a better view of his imprisoned penis.

She reached down and grasped his chastity cage for inspection, slowly twisting it from side to side. His frustrated cock expanded to fill the cage.

Tina had pulled up the most recent picture of Darren's cage on an iPad and held it next to Darren's hip. Angela confirmed that the serial number in the photo matched the serial number on the seal that securely entombed Darren's penis in its cage.

It was a particularly secure male chastity device. It was called a Rigid Modular chastity cage. It included a hook that entered a PA piercing under Darren's penis and exited through his pee hole. It was impossible for Darren to remove the cage without destroying it, or tearing his penis.

The entire cage assembly was held together and locked with a brass locking mechanism. The serial number seal's wire was crimped in place, through the lock, making it impossible to remove the cage without alerting Angela. Even if Darren had the key he could not escape.

She tugged on the seal to make sure it was intact. She was satisfied that Darren had not tampered with the cage.

Darren had sought out Angela with an interest in chastity play. Angela knew that, for chastity cages to be truly inescapable they had to be locked through a piercing. She had Darren pierced with a PA piercing months earlier. Now his cage was secured through that piercing. The cage was slim enough that he was able to clean himself in the shower. There was no need to remove the cage.

There was, of course, the question of hair removal. Darren's pubic hair had been completely removed by sugaring, just like Angela's and Tina's. It was a several week process and now Darren's pubic hair was all but gone.

Angela was pleased to see a drop of precum hanging from the steel pin that protruded from Darren's pee hole. She knew he was desperately horny and she loved it.

Angela kept all her clients, both male and female, as horny as possible. She knew that lust was the most powerful and devious tool of control. It was silent, invisible and secret. A constant ache that kept her at the forefront of her clients' thoughts.

Angela removed a leash from the drawer in the end table next to her. She clipped it to Darren's collar and said, "Take off my shoes slave."

She had spent months enhancing Darren's foot fetish, and she knew that he hadn't had an orgasm for six weeks.

The price for ejaculation was an extremely humiliating and disgusting act. Angela wanted to make sure Darren would be unable to say no when asked if he wanted an orgasm. She intended to use his intense foot fetish against him.

Out in the world, Darren was a successful corporate attorney. However, whenever Darren was with Angela, he was nothing more than her slave. A play toy for her to manipulate and use.

She took great pride in her ability to control men and twist them around her little finger. Many men came to her for domination sessions. Some would not return, but the majority became repeat clients. She would often pull them deeper into submission which made them keep coming back. It was a guarantee she had a full client list.

She had high hopes for her latest conquest. She hoped Jonathan would become something special. Not a paying submissive client, but a voluntary slave. She had set a time to meet him for coffee but that wasn't enough. She was skilled at making her subjects obsess over her. In fact, Jonathan's anticipation of his next orgasm was part of Angela's typical confiscation of a man's thoughts. It was her guarantee that Jon would focus on her.

Later that evening Jon was home and feeling very horny. He had been thinking about Angela ever since their phone conversation. He was anticipating his 10:00pm masturbation session more than he had ever anticipated sex with his wife. As the evening progressed he was becoming more aware of the ache in his balls and the wetness in his underwear as his cock dribbled precum.

Finally it was nine thirty and he decided to get ready. He went to his room and stripped naked. He pulled back the covers on his bed and snuggled in, laying on his back. He penis was partially erect and laying on his stomach.

He picked up his phone and opened Angela's profile. He marveled at her picture, studying every inch of her body from the confident grin on her red lips, down to her tanned, youthful cleavage. Her skin glowed with silky perfection. Her nipples were so enticing. He fantasized about gently sucking on them. Who would enjoy that more, Jonathan or Princess Angela?

His penis had grown rigid but he dared not touch it. He did not want his orgasm to happen too early. He continued examining every square inch of her body. He marveled at the size of her breasts compared to her small frame. Her visible stomach muscles were evidence that she had very low body fat.

Jonathan decided that his favorite feature was her pussy. The snug white bikini highlighted the curves of her labia. Jonathan had performed cunnilingus on his wife in the past and he enjoyed it. His ex-wife, however, was not a fan so it was a rare treat for him.

Jonathan began gently stroking the underside of his penis with one fingertip. He stared at Angel's marvelous hidden labia and imagined burying his face between her legs. What would she smell like? What would she taste like? Surely her youthful pussy would be wet with lust.

Jonathan didn't realize that he was already playing into Angela's controlling hands. She was making him focus on her sexuality and taking control of his. She already had him teasing and denying his own orgasm. If she had her way, he would eventually be locked in severe chastity, a concept that was completely foreign to him.

Eventually Jonathan began gently stroking his full hardon. He was genuinely excited to squirt for Angela. He knew it was going to feel so good.

By 9:55pm he had been on the edge of orgasm for ten minutes. He couldn't believe how this girl was turning him on, and he hadn't even met her in person. He was going to wait until the last minute to move to the toilet and finish himself off.

Suddenly his phone began ringing, it was Angela. He dropped his hard cock against his stomach and answered the call, "Uh, Hello?"

Angela said, "Hi Jonathan, whatcha doin'?" she giggled. Jonathan felt his face burning.

He was quiet. Angela spoke in a playful, drawn-out voice, "Jonnnaathan, I asked you a question."

Jon stammered, "I'm uh well you said I could uh..."

Angela said, "I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you're doing."

Jonathan finally said, "I, I'm masturbating."

Angela said, "See that wasn't so difficult was it?"

Jonathan paused, "...No."

Angela said, "It's almost ten, we need to keep you on schedule. Put your phone on speaker."

Jon switched his phone over to speaker mode and laid it on the bed beside his hip.

He said, "Okay it's on speaker."

Angela said, "Good, are you stroking yourself?"

Jon said, "Yes."

Angela said, "Okay, it's only a couple minutes to ten. Keep stroking but don't finish yet. I'll give you a countdown of the last ten seconds."

Jonathan could not believe how erotic this was. He had never even spoken to another person about masturbation. Now he was being guided over the phone by a sexy young woman.

Angela said, "Keep stroking and tell me where you are."

Jonathan's voice was uneven and breathy as he said, "I'm, I'm lying in bed."

Angela said, "Ok perfect. I'm going to have you squirt all over your chest."

Jonathan said, "But, I don't have a towel or anything."

Angela said, "That's too bad. Don't move, just keep stroking but don't cum yet."

Jonathan moaned, "Uhhh, okay."

Angela admonished Jonathan, "Okay who?"

Jonathan apologized, "Um, okay Princess Angela."

Angela said, "Good boy Jonathan, only one minute left. Are you excited to squirt for me?"

Jonathan continued stroking, "Yes Princess Angela, I'm very excited."

Angela said, "You should be. This is a very special treat I'm giving you."

Jonathan said, "Yes, thank you Princess Angela."

Angela chuckled and said, "Don't thank me yet," she continued, "keep stroking, its 9:59 and a half, almost time to squirt."

Jonathan grunted, "Mmmhh, uh huh, yes Princess."

A few moments later Angela said, "Ok Jonathan, twenty seconds left, get ready but don't cum early."

Jonathan nodded silently as he stroked faster. He was lost in pleasure and it wasn't registering that Angela couldn't see him.

Next Angela said, "Here we go, ten, nine, eight..."

Jonathan subconsciously stroked faster as Angela continued, "Seven, six, five... Stop! Get your hand off my cock!"

Jonathan was startled, "What?"

"I said drop that cock! Is your hand off?" Angela queried.

Jonathan released his frustrated cock and said, "Yes, yes, I'm not touching it."