Insidious Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Jonathan was right where Angela wanted him. Nude, vulnerable and extremely aroused.

Angela giggled and said, "Tell me Jonathan, if I were there right now what would you do for me?"

Jonathan groaned, "Oh God, I don't, please I need to..."

Angela pressed, "Answer me Jonathan, what would you do for me?"

Jonathan collected his thoughts, "Oh God Angela, anything, I'd do anything you want."

Angela giggled, "Uh huh, that's very good Jonathan. Now ask me nicely for permission to have an orgasm."

Jonathan didn't hesitate, "Yes Princess, may I please have an orgasm?"

Angela said, "Keep stroking that cock."

Jonathan resumed stroking and Angela said, "Tell me when you're close."

Within twenty seconds Jonathan blurted, "I'm close, may I please finish?"

"Cum for me! Stroke faster!" Angela called out.

Jonathan moaned as his orgasm hit, "Ahhh, ohhh," hot cum shot up his chest. The second spurt hit his throat. He moaned, "Oh God Princess!"

The final spurts dribbled onto his stomach and he was breathing hard. He laid his head back on his pillow to catch his breath.

Angela was quiet for a moment as she let Jon recover. He looked down and surveyed the cum all over his chest and stomach.

Finally Angela said, "Did you enjoy that my pet?"

Jonathan was processing everything that just happened. This was easily the most pleasurable orgasm he had ever had and he was covered in a disgusting mess. Plus, had Angela just called him, "pet"?

She said, "Well? Did you enjoy it?"

Jonathan said, "God yes, that was incredible."

Angela chuckled again and said, "If you think that was incredible, wait until you get to know me."

Jonathan said, "I can't wait."

Angela said, "I know. Now get yourself cleaned up. I'm sure you made quite a mess."

Jonathan nodded and said, "Uh yeah."

Angela said, "Ok, I'll let you go. I'll see you Saturday and don't forget to pick up a book."

Jonathan said, "I won't."

Angela said, "One more thing Jonathan."

He said, "Yes?"

Angela said, "Don't forget, no more orgasms without my permission okay? Promise me."

Jon agreed immediately, "Yes Princess Angela, I promise. No more orgasms without you."

Angela said, "Good boy Jonathan, bye bye."

"Bye," said Jonathan and he heard the phone click off.

He laid back for a moment looking at Angela's picture. He said out loud, "Wholly shit this girl is incredible."

He didn't realize that his orgasms had just changed from a right to a privilege. Eventually he would learn.

End Chapter 1