Insidious Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Angela sets the hook with her sexuality and confidence.
8.2k words
4.77
14.2k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Setting the hook

The next day was Monday. Tina let herself in Angela's front door at 9:30am, locking the door behind her. She needed to take delivery of Angela's new dog cage at 10:00am. She removed all her clothes in the entryway and placed them in the closet. Then she walked down the hall and peeked in Angela's bedroom.

Angela was sound asleep in bed; her silk sheets covered her left side and leg. Her right leg and breast were gloriously bare. Tina didn't intend to wake her but she was a light sleeper. Angela opened her eyes slightly and smiled. She said quietly, "What time is it?"

Tina said, "It's 9:30. Your dog cage will be here in a half hour."

Angela smiled. She pulled the sheet aside, revealing her full naked glory. She gently patted her own pubis and said, "Get your mouth over her and make me cum."

Tina smiled and said, "With pleasure."

Tina quickly moved onto the bed and slid her face between Angela's thighs. In moments she was enjoying Angela's glorious pussy. She wasted no time working on her slit. It didn't take long for Angela's juices to begin flowing.

Tina knew she had at least twenty minutes to tease her perfect princess. She moved away from Angela's clit. She licked with just enough intensity to get Angela horny, but not enough to give her an orgasm.

After five minutes Angela realized what Tina was doing. She said, "Get that tongue moving, make me cum!"

Tina defied her. She continued to apply teasing licks and nibbles. After another minute Angela looked down at Tina and said, "Last chance bitch or you'll be punished."

Tina was intentionally provoking her and Angela knew it. Tina enjoyed Angela's variety of punishments. She would often be bound in her basement dungeon and have various parts of her body flogged. Occasionally Angela would work her over with a strap on dildo.

This particular morning Tina was in a playful mood but Angela was not. She was horny and she wanted to cum. She said, "Okay bitch, you just earned your punishment. You have one minute to make me cum or you'll not see me for the rest of the week."

That was a reality check. Tina knew that separation was real punishment. She saw Angela almost every day and she couldn't bear not seeing her all week. She obediently began sucking on Angela's firm, slippery clit.

Angela dropped her head back on her pillow and spoke quietly through her clenched teeth, "That's it little bitch, suck my clit... oh fuck yes, harder," she bit her lower lip.

Tina urgently lapped and sucked harder. Within thirty seconds Angela's orgasm began. Tina held Angela's thighs tight to keep her mouth in place as Angela moved and rocked in pleasure, "Oh fuck yessss!"

Finally Angela's orgasm subsided and Tina slowed to gentle licking with a broad, flat tongue. Angela reached down and pushed Tina's hair off her face. Tina looked up at Angela as she lapped softly at her perfect pussy.

Angela said, "You know I like to be teased sometimes but I wasn't in the mood."

Tina nodded and continued gently licking.

Angela said, "You want me to spank you, don't you?"

Tina smiled and nodded again as she continued softly lapping at Angela's satisfied pussy.

"Run and get your collar and lock," stated Angela flatly.

Tina hurried out of the room and retuned with her black leather collar. She placed it on the bed with the lock and knelt next to the bed.

Angela looked at the clock. It was 9:53am. She swung her legs off the bed and planted her feet on the floor. She applied Tina's collar, locking it securely then she said, "I will punish you but not until after Michael leaves. I have to piss, go wait in the living room for Michael. Make sure he knows I want him in and out."

Tina nodded and said, "Yes Princess," she got off the bed and left Angela's bedroom. Angela got up and went into her bathroom to pee.

Ten minutes later Tina opened Angela's bedroom door. She could hear that Angela was in the shower. She stepped aside to allow Michael to into the room. He was carrying a large box.

Tina pointed to the floor next to Angela's bed and said, "Set it up right there."

Michael slid the large cage out of its box. It was a typical heavy wire cage for large dogs. Michael unfolded it and quickly applied the clamps to the corners and top. He pulled a screwdriver from his pocket and tightened all the clamps, making it strong and secure. When he was done he pulled a new padlock out of his pocket and placed it on the bed.

Tina said, "Okay, take the box with you."

Michael paused to look at Tina's naked body. His penis swelled in his metal chastity cage. Tina smiled because she knew Michael wanted her. She also knew that Michael was a paying chastity client and his penis was safely locked away.

Tina grew impatient as she put her hands on her hips. She snarled, "Get your eyes off me. Grab the box and leave."

Michael silently picked up the box and walked out. Tina followed him to the front door and locked it after he left.

She returned to Angela's bedroom as she was coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a cozy white cotton robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. She walked around the bed to look at the cage. She said, "Hmmm, it's smaller than I expected. That's not a bad thing I guess. It's not supposed to be comfy is it?"

Tina smiled and shook her head, "Definitely not."

Angela moved back toward her bathroom and spoke to Tina over her shoulder, "Come help me get ready. I want you to braid my hair. I need to look good for my shopping trip with William. Then I'm going to punish you."

Tina smiled and said, "Yes princess."

About forty-five minutes later Angela was ready. She was wearing a relatively conservative black skirt and a form fitting red top with no bra. Angela knew that William was a breast man. He loved her breasts and she enjoyed showing them off with thin tight shirts.

Her long blond hair was woven into a single intricate braid. Tina was a skilled cosmetologist and hair stylist. She kept Angela's finger and toe nails perfectly painted. Angela was going to wear open toe heels on her shopping trip.

Tina followed Angela out of her spacious bathroom to her bedroom. Angela grinned evilly at Tina and said, "Are you ready for your punishment?"

Tina smiled as well and said, "Yes Princess Angela."

Without taking her eyes off Tina's she pointed at the dog cage and said, "Get in."

Tina's mouth dropped open as she looked at the cage and then back at Angela. She protested, "But! I thought!"

Angela interrupted, "The longer you wait, the more time you'll spend, now get in!"

Tina's facial expression dropped. She slowly walked over to the cage and dropped to her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at Angela who snapped her fingers and pointed at the cage.

Tina crawled through the opening, her knees pressing against the hard plastic floor. She had to curl up to fit all the way in. Angela retrieved the new lock from the bed. She opened the package as she stepped over to the cage. She shut and latched the door. After snapping the lock in place she walked around the cage and crouched down, facing Tina.

Tina kept her eyes on Angela's feet as she spoke, "You need to remember what you are. You're my bitch and you do what I say. Don't ever forget that."

Tina nodded and said, "Yes Princess."

Angela stepped over to the night stand and placed the key and empty package in front of her clock. Then she picked up the clock and turned it around so Tina couldn't see the time. She walked over to the bedroom door and turned back to Tina, "I want you to think about obedience. I want you to think about how much you value time spent with me."

Tina said quietly, "Yes Princess Angela."

Angela walked out, closing the door behind her. She planned to make good use of her new cage. It was a new tool in her arsenal of punishments. She suspected that Tina would not enjoy it. That was the point really, this was punishment, not play. Tina needed to understand that she was not Angela's friend, or lover, she was property. That was also her goal for Jonathan. She intended to gradually transform him into her property.

Tina knew that she had been placed in the cage sometime before 11:00am but she wasn't sure exactly when. The minutes dragged on. She was not comfortable at all. She had shifted to her side with her back against the cold wire cage wall and her knees pulled up near her bare breasts.

In her current state of being locked in a dog cage in her gorgeous princess' bedroom, she was horny. She hadn't washed her face and she could still smell Angela's scent on her mouth. She felt her own pussy throbbing and wanted to masturbate but Angela severely limited her orgasms. She knew Angela would be very angry if she masturbated without permission.

She knew she couldn't risk it. She had no idea what Angela was doing and knew she could walk in at any moment. She tried to think about other things.

Eventually she was getting hungry and she had to pee. She reasoned that it must be early afternoon. She wondered if Angela would leave her in the cage while she went on her shopping trip at 3:00pm.

No sooner had that thought entered her mind when Angela opened her bedroom door. She walked over to the far side of the cage and crouched down by Tina's head. Tina didn't move or say anything. Angela reached her fingers in the cage and stroked Tina's hair.

She said, "How are you my little pet?"

Tina said, "I'm fine, thank you Princess Angela."

Angela paused for a long moment and said, "What have you learned today?"

Tina said, "I learned that you are the most important person in my life and I'm thankful to be your little bitch."

Angela smiled and said, "That's very good pet, what else?"

Tina continued, "I learned to always do exactly what you say."

Angela stood and retrieved the key from the night stand. Tina lifted her head to see what Angela was doing. She turned the clock to face Tina and she saw that it was 2:45pm. She had been caged by Angela for almost four hours.

Angela dropped the key inside the cage and said, "Free yourself. Then you may go to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat."

Tina looked up at Angela and said, "Thank you Princess."

Fifteen minutes later Tina was sitting on the kitchen floor eating a sandwich. At 3:00pm there was a knock on Angela's front door. Tina got up, walked over and looked through the peep hole to verify it was William.

Tina said, "William is here."

Angela said, "Yay! I'm going to make him take me to Louis Vuitton. Angela walked over and opened the front door wide.

William smiled at Angela and said, "Good afternoon Princess."

He was sharply dress in a suit and tie. He had thin white hair and was in his late sixties. He looked over and saw Tina, fully nude. He looked her up and down and said, "Hello Miss Tina."

Tina shrugged and moved behind the door. Angela turned to Tina and said, "Get your cleaning done before I get back."

Tina said, "Yes Princess," Angela and William left.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was at work, but he knew he had a task. He had been thinking about Angela a lot and he was looking forward to meeting her Saturday but he needed to buy her a book. Jonathan didn't realize that the book was just another tool for Angela. In his mind it was a container to conceal a cash tribute, but the reality was, it was another way for Angela to hold her place in Jonathan's thoughts.

She often assigned tasks like this to keep her clients focused on her. She knew that the more she occupied a man's thoughts, the more he would want her.

That afternoon when Jonathan got off work he stopped at the bookstore. He had been thinking about what book to buy for hours. He really didn't know Angela so he was having a hard time. All he knew was that Angela was a young, gorgeous, confident woman. She was obviously in control of her life. Her only specification was that he buy a paperback book.

That didn't narrow it down. There were literally tens of thousands of paperback books. He began slowly walking up and down the aisles. A cute young woman approached him and said, "May I help you find something?"

Jonathan was startled. He knew he couldn't explain what he was looking for so he said, "Uh, no thanks. I don't really know what I'm looking for."

The young lady smiled and said, "Well I'm Courtney if you have any questions."

Jon nodded and said, "Thanks."

He browsed through everything from nonfiction to romance novels, to mysteries and horror titles. After a long time he realized he had been looking for well over an hour.

Courtney stopped by again and said, "Are you still okay?"

Jon was stumped. He said, "Uh, I'm looking for a gift for a young lady and I don't know her very well."

Courtney said, "Hmmm, so just friends or more than friends?"

Jon said, "Friends for now."

Courtney said, "Got it. A young woman huh? How about a book to help her with her future," she reached to a shelf behind Jonathan. She picked up a book and said, "Like this one. This is by a successful young businesswoman. She built a million-dollar company before age thirty."

Jonathan took the book and said, "Yeah, that should work. Thank you Courtney."

The rest of Jonathan's week dragged on but he thought about Angela often. He would lay in bed at night and think about her. He would remember her picture and masturbating to her command. Each night he fell asleep with an uncomfortable tension in his groin. Angela was an expert at getting into men's heads and Jonathan was no exception.

By the time Saturday morning rolled around he had decided on how much to offer her. He had placed five crisp $100 bills exactly in the center of the book, as instructed. Then he tied a red ribbon around it.

At the coffee shop he got a table early but he didn't want Angela's coffee to get cold so he waited until 9:50am to order her coffee and muffin. Just before 10:00am he sat back down to wait for Angela. He had everything ready. A small black, hazelnut coffee and blueberry muffin were on the opposite side of the table with silverware and a napkin. In front of Jonathan was the book, neatly tied with a red ribbon.

He found that he was nervous as he watched the door. Several minutes after 10:00am she arrived. Jonathan was stunned, she was gorgeous. She stepped in, looked in his direction and waved. She was the most gorgeous woman he had seen in a long time.

Her nose was small and slightly upturned. Her cheekbones were well defined and her lips were full and sensual. Her eyes were big and blue with long eyelashes.

She was wearing skin tight faux black leather leggings and a form fitting, gray turtleneck. Every curve of her perfect body was on display. She carried a small black clutch purse.

As she moved across the coffee shop several young men took notice and she smiled confidently back. She had excellent posture and a sexy gait. Everything about her exuded sexuality and confidence.

Jonathan looked to her feet and saw she was wearing high heeled black, open toed ankle boots. Her toe nails were painted bright red to match her finger nails and lipstick. Her long curly blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders.

She arrived at Jonathan's table and stood beside him with her arms out. Jonathan stood as she said, "It's so good to see you again!"

She moved close and wrapped her arms around him in a strong hug. She smelled amazing and Jonathan loved the feeling of her firm breasts squeezed against his chest. She held him tight for a long time. Jonathan realized that she was acting like they knew each other so their meeting would not be suspicious.

Angela broke the hug and moved to the opposite seat, sitting up straight and placing her small purse in her lap. She said, "Thanks for ordering for me, you do know what I like."

Jon smiled and nodded awkwardly. He was awestruck at the perfect woman seated before him, her posture perfect and her skin glowing. Angela looked down at the book and said, "Is this the book you told me about?"

Jon said, "Uh, yeah," he slid it over to her.

Angela picked it up and pulled off the red ribbon. She leafed through the book for a moment and said, "Well done Jonathan. I will definitely enjoy this book!"

Jon smiled as Angela lowered the book to her lap so she could discretely move the $500 to her purse. After the money was safely stashed away she placed her purse and the book on the table.

She unwrapped her silverware and napkin. She placed her napkin on her lap and said, "So how have you been Jonathan?" She winked and continued, "Have you been behaving yourself?" She smiled and used her fork to have a bite of her muffin.

Jon was nervous, he knew what she meant but he didn't know how to respond. He stammered, "Uh, yeah I've been, I mean I haven't uh..."

Angela jumped in, "So has it been six days now?"

That was the confirmation Jon needed. She was indeed talking about him abstaining from masturbation. He nodded and said, "Yes, six days."

Angela smiled and said, "Very good," she took a sip of her hazelnut coffee. "Mmm yum, nice and hot. You timed it just right. Nice job Jonathan," she complemented him and Jon was happy he pleased her.

Jonathan didn't know what to say so he just watched her enjoy her muffin for a long moment. Angela glanced around for eavesdroppers and saw that no one was close.

She lowered her voice because it was time to get down to business. Angela said, "Let's get started shall we?"

Jon nodded and Angela continued, "I keep two kinds of daddies. You may choose to be a financial daddy or service daddy."

Of course she had never had a "service daddy". That was simply the name she had given to the type of candidate she was seeking.

Jonathan was turning over Angela's words in his head. He was staring blankly at Angela's large breasts. He could see the outline of her nipples and guessed she was braless. He didn't respond to Angela; he was just imagining her nude.

Angela reached out, took Jonathan's hand and he looked at her. She smiled and said quietly, "Do you like my breasts?"

Her question made Jonathan blush. He looked away and admitted, "Yes, I'm sorry for staring."

Angela smiled and said, "Apology accepted, but try to focus Jonathan. You need to understand that I'm interviewing you right now. If you want to spend time with me in the future you need to pass your interview, okay?"

Jonathan looked at Angela. Her head was cocked slightly to the side. He stammered, "Um, yes, okay."

Angela smiled and patted Jonathan's hand and released it. She said, "So let me describe the two roles and you tell me which sounds more appealing."

Jonathan nodded.

Angela said, "First, is the financial daddy. We agree on a monthly allowance. We would then meet, in public at first, at a frequency determined by the amount. I expect two hundred dollars per hour. So if we have a two-hour dinner every week, that's eight hours and my allowance becomes sixteen hundred dollars per month, cash."

That amount startled Jonathan and Angela could see it on his face. That was, in fact, her goal. She really didn't want Jonathan to choose the financial option. She had several financial daddies. Between her income from them and her regular clients as a dominatrix, she was very financially comfortable.

She wanted Jonathan to choose the service option. That way she could begin molding him into her true slave.

Jonathan said, "So we would only ever go out to dinner?"

Angela said, "Not just dinner, you could spend your two hours taking me shopping."

Angela thought for a moment and said, "We could go to museums or parks. Hey, you could even take me to work functions. I would play the role of your trophy girlfriend," she took another bite of her muffin.

Jonathan did like the thought of that, but it was a lot of money to essentially have a date.

Angela could tell that Jonathan didn't like the sounds of the financial daddy option so she continued. She said, "Then there's the service daddy."