Insidious Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan perked up and looked at Angela. She said, "The service daddy is a much more, how shall I put it, personal role."

Jonathan subconsciously leaned forward in his chair. Angela knew she had his attention. She pushed her flowing hair off her shoulder. She said, "Now, to be clear, the service daddy role is not free, but it does not have an hourly fee."

Jonathan nodded in silence.

Angela said, "For example, I may have you take me shopping or to dinner. In those cases you would, of course, pay but you wouldn't pay me directly for my time. During a typical week I would have you clean my condominium and do my laundry."

Angela detected a slight frown on Jon's face. She said, "I would keep it interesting. I mean, I enjoy massages. I would expect you to become an expert at giving me massages, first just my feet and eventually my whole body. My skincare regimen requires regular lotion application and what better time to apply oils and lotion than during a full body massage."

As Angela expected Jonathan liked that idea. His slight smile was subconscious but obvious to Angela.

Angela continued, "You could make me dinner at home and maintain my condo. Eventually, once you've earned my trust, we would move on to more, how shall I put it... more personal services."

Jonathan really liked the idea of massaging Angela. She was gorgeous and her skin was silky smooth.

She knew she had caught Jonathan's attention, now she needed to set the hook. She glanced around again for nearby ears. She lowered her voice even more and said, "As long as you are sufficiently obedient I may teach you bathe me. There's something decadent and erotic about receiving a leisurely bath from a caring man."

Jonathan's penis began swelling in his pants. He was imagining what it would be like to bathe Angela. Then he thought to himself, "Did she say, sufficiently obedient?"

Angela said, "Jonathan..."

He was absentmindedly staring at her breasts again. He said, "Yes Angela, I'm sorry."

Angela said, "Jonathan, I want you to know, the most important part of the service daddy role is, that you do what you're told. Do you understand?"

Jon nodded silently as he felt his arousal growing.

Angela shook her head slightly and frowned. She said, "I need to be sure you understand me Jonathan. Tell me the most important characteristic of the service daddy role."

Jon panicked for a split second, then he remembered his phone interview with Angela. He remembered how she liked specific answers. He said, "The most important part of a service daddy role is that I do what you say."

Angela nodded and said, "Very good Jonathan," she smiled at him and took another sip of her coffee. She continued, "You need to know that I don't take no for an answer and there will be consequences if you misbehave."

Jon's eyes widened slightly and Angela knew she had piqued his interest. It was becoming clear to her that he was a natural submissive and was attracted to her dominant personality.

Angela leaned forward slightly and turned up the intensity. She continued, "Before we enter into this arrangement you need to be aware that I'm a spanker. If you misbehave I have no problem reddening your bottom."

Jonathan's penis was now firm. He could not respond verbally, he simply nodded to show his understanding.

Angela paused for a long moment as she smiled at Jon. Finally she spoke very quietly, "When was the last time you were spanked Jonathan?"

Jon was nervous as he thought for a moment and said, "Not since I was a child."

Angela winked and said, "As long as you behave, it will stay that way," she finished her muffin as she watched Jon's facial expression.

Jon was trying to stay calm but he was very excited, both emotionally and sexually. His penis was fully erect and uncomfortable in his pants.

Finally Angela said, "So it seems clear that you'll be a service daddy."

Jonathan agreed, "Yes princess."

Angela smiled and said, "Excellent choice."

She placed her cell phone on the table and activated the stop watch app. She slid the book over toward Jonathan. She started the timer and looked at Jon. She said, "Throw this book in the trash."

Jon looked at Angela in complete confusion. He thought for a moment and said, "But you wanted me to pick out a book for you."

Angela folded her arms silently and looked at the seconds ticking away on her phone, then back at Jonathan. Finally he realized she was testing him. He stood and picked up the book. Angela stopped the timer as Jon turned and walked to the trash. When Jon turned back she noticed his erection and knew he was destined to submit to her.

Jon returned and sat down. Angela held up her phone to Jon and said, "Over nineteen seconds. That's how long it took for you to do what you were told. You will have to do much better than that. Does that give you a little taste of the service daddy role?

Jonathan smiled slightly and he nodded.

She took another sip of her coffee and said, "Are you still interested?"

He said, "Yes princess Angela."

She smiled and said, "That's good news. So it's settled, you are going to become my service daddy."

He smiled again and said, "Yes princess."

Angela said, "Good," she folded up her napkin and placed it on her plate. She smiled at Jon and said, "Are you free for the next little while?"

Jon said, "Yes, I have all the time in the world."

Angela said, "Good, because I want to see your home. Let's go to your condo, I'll follow you in my car."

Jon was surprised but excited. He said, "Sure we can do that, I mean, I wasn't expecting company. It may be a little messy."

Angela smiled slyly and said, "That's kind of the idea. I want to see how you live, how neat and tidy, or messy you are."

Ten minutes later Angela was parking in Jon's driveway as he got out of his car. She followed him up to the front door and they went inside.

Jonathan said, "Feel free to leave your shoes on."

Angela looked around and said, "This is very nice Jonathan. Did you decorate it yourself?"

He shook his head and said, "Definitely not, I'm an engineer. My mind is all about tasks and function, not appearance. I used an interior design company."

Angela said, "Well it's very nice," she looked around and said, "So give me a tour."

Jonathan said, "Okay well, this is obviously the living room," he began walking toward the hall and said, "I guess we'll start at the far end and work our way back."

Angela followed him to the end of the hall and through an open door. Jon said, "This is my bedroom."

Angela walked past him, deeper into his room. The bed was unmade but had obviously only been used on one side. She walked on, to the master bathroom. Angela noticed that the toilet seat had been left up and there were a few sundry items on the counter like a razor and shaving cream.

She looked around the toilet and in the shower then in all the corners. She said, "It seems that you do a nice job keeping your bathroom clean but it's a little cluttered."

Jon said, "Uh yeah I guess."

Angela winked at him and said, "That tells me you could do a good job cleaning my bathroom."

Jon's penis stirred again as he agreed, "Uh yeah, I suppose I could."

Angela began opening cupboards and drawers in the bathroom as Jon looked on. She glanced at him and said, "You don't mind if a do a little snooping do you?"

Jon wasn't sure how he felt about that but he didn't want to disagree with this gorgeous young woman. He said, "Of course not I have nothing to," Angela removed a bottle of prescription pills from the drawer.

She held it up and read it aloud, "Jonathan Briggs, Viagra, take one as needed to treat erectile dysfunction."

Jon's face reddened. He said, "Yeah I sometimes needed that with my wife. Uh ex-wife now."

Angela looked at him and queried, "Were you not attracted to her?"

Jon stammered, "I was, well I mean she uh, I guess..."

"Shhhh," Angela moved close to him and put her finger up to Jon's lips. Then she lowered her finger, cupping her hand under his crotch. She smiled confidently at him as she began rubbing his groin through his pants. In seconds his cock grew hard. She stopped moving her hand and squeezed his erection firmly. His balls were sore with a six-day buildup of semen. Angela was, of course, using Jon's desire to play with his emotions. What heterosexual man in his right mind wouldn't want her to rub his cock.

Jon watched Angela's face and he began breathing heavy.

Angela smiled in self-satisfaction and said, "You obviously don't need Viagra with me... do you?"

Jon shook his head and responded with a hoarse voice, "No."

Angela released his swollen cock and took the bottle of Viagra, put it in her clutch purse and said, "I'll be keeping these, okay Jonathan?"

Jon adjusted the erection in his pants, nodded and said, "Okay."

Angela smiled down at Jon's visible erection, then left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. She walked over to a door, put her hand on the door knob and said, "This must be your closet?"

Jon nodded.

She continued, "Do you mind?"

Jon said, "Not at all, like I said, I've nothing to hide."

Angela opened the door and said, "Nice, a walk-in closet. Mine is similar but larger."

She stepped in and turned on the light. Jonathan had rows of dress pants and dress shirts with a few jackets. There were about ten pairs of shoes on the floor.

Angela said, "So you don't wear jeans to work do you?"

Jonathan said, "No, upper management frowns on that."

Angela said, "I see, let's keep going, I want to see the rest of your place."

Jon said, "Okay, this way," Angela followed him back out to the hall. They walked down to the next door.

"This is my spare bedroom, I use it as a home office and exercise room," Jon said as he opened the door.

Angela peeked in and said, "So how often do you work out?"

Jon said, "Usually every other day."

Angela stepped close to Jon and put her left hand on his stomach, gently rubbing up and down. Then she reached around with her right hand and grabbed Jon ass cheek. He wasn't used to being manhandled by anyone, let alone a gorgeous young woman.

She smiled and said, "You're in good shape Jonathan, keep it up, the good work I mean," she winked and smiled down at his erection. "Okay, let's move on," Angela stated as she walked out.

Jon joined her in the hall, closed the door and said, "Now the half bath."

Angela went in and looked closely at sink and toilet. She said, "You do a good job keeping things clean but you leave your toilet seats up."

Jon said, "Uh yeah it's just me so..."

"If you are ever at my place, don't do it," Angela interrupted.

Jon said, "Right, got it, uhh," he stopped.

Angela looked at him and said, "Uhh, what?"

He continued, "You said, if I'm ever in your place. So, I may not see it?"

Angela said, "If things go well between us you will. But I need to be able to trust you before I allow you to come to my place."

"Oh, okay, I see," said Jon

The tour ended with Angela's assessment of the kitchen and its cleanliness.

Angela said, "Thank you for the tour of your place Jonathan. It looks like you are good at cleaning. That's good because I won't have to train you how to clean."

Jonathan remembered that she had mentioned cleaning her condo. He agreed, "Yes I like to keep my place clean and..." Angela walked away from Jon, toward his living room.

He stopped talking and followed her. She sat down on the middle of Jon's couch. He went into the living room and stood in front of her. He wasn't sure what to do.

Angela paused for a long time as she looked up at Jon. He decided to sit next to her so he began to move to the couch.

"No, stay right there," Angela commanded.

Jon stopped in his tracks and waited. Angela said, "Do you like my shoes Jonathan?"

He looked down at her sexy shoes and red toenails peeking out. He said, "Yes, I love them!"

Angela said, "Me too, but they make my feet hurt. Would you be so kind as to give me a foot rub?"

Jon wasn't expecting that but he liked the idea of touching Angela. He said, "Yeah, yes of course. I don't know how good I am at it but uh..."

"It's fine Jonathan," she interrupted, "I can train you."

Jonathan watched as she pulled her phone out of her small purse and placed it next to her on the couch. She activated the stopwatch app and touched start. Then she looked blankly up at Jonathan and said, "You may begin by removing your clothes."

Jon's heart skipped a beat. He was obviously startled by her command. For a split second he thought, "she must be kidding," but the expression on her face made it clear, she was serious.

He looked down at her phone clicking away the seconds, three, four, five.

Jon began shaking in excitement as he reached down and unbuckled his belt. Angela's lips curled slightly to a grin as she watched Jon open his pants. She had found an excellent candidate and she was excited.

She reached down and stopped the timer at seven and a half seconds. She said, "You followed my directions in less than eight seconds, you are learning." She crossed one leg over the other and laced her fingers together on her knee as she watched Jon undress.

Jon was very excited at this unexpected turn of events. Angela was excited as well, but in a different way. She knew this was the first step in Jon's journey. He slipped his shoes off then pulled his pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them.

Angela patted the couch next to her and said, "Fold your clothes neatly and put them right here."

Jon folded his pants and put them on the couch. He continued by unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it off, folded it and placed it on his pants. Next he removed and folded his tee shirt and socks and placed them on the pile.

Standing only in his underwear Angela nodded and said, "Boxers too. I want it all off."

Jon felt his face warming as he lowered his underwear and stepped out of them. He placed them on top of the rest of his clothes. He stood up straight and his penis was partially erect. This was such an unusual and erotic situation, to be nude in front of a gorgeous, fully clothed young woman.

Angela smiled and said, "Very good Jonathan," she made a twirling motion with her finger and said, "Turn around so I can see your back side."

Jon slowly turned and Angela looked over his naked body. She said, "You are fifty-two, correct?"

Jon's back was to Angela so he spoke over his shoulder, "Yes."

Angela said, "Yes, who?"

Jon said, "Yes princess Angela."

She smiled and said, "You are in good shape Jonathan. You should be proud. Okay turn and face me."

Jonathan completed his turn and was holding his hands in front of his genitals. Angela looked down at his hands and said, "Hands behind your back."

He complied, revealing his growing erection.

Angela uncrossed her legs, placing her feet flat on the floor. Then she pointed at the floor directly in front of her and said, "Kneel here."

Jon hesitated and Angela loudly slapped her knee twice and pointed at the floor again, "Kneel right here!"

Jon dropped to his knees and his penis grew more.

Angela smiled at his penis and then looked him in the eye. She said quietly, "You like this... don't you Jonathan?"

Jon looked down at her toes but didn't respond. Angela pressed further, "Jonathan, answer me. This turns you on doesn't it? To kneel before me like this?"

Jonathan looked at Angela's eyes but his words failed him.

She continued, "Look at your penis. It's getting hard."

Jon looked down at it and nodded in agreement.

In her most caring voice Angela said, "It's okay Jonathan, I know what you need. Just do what I say and you and I will get along wonderfully, okay?"

Almost in a whisper Jonathan said, "Okay princess Angela."

She smiled and said, "Good, now I want you to unzip my shoes and take them off."

Jon carefully slid the zipper down on the back of each shoe and pulled them off, placing them upright, in front of the couch. Angela wiggled her toes and flexed her feet and said, "That feels better already. Okay I want you to work on one foot at time," she held her right foot up to Jon.

She said, "Put both your thumbs under the ball of my foot and wrap your fingers around the top."

Jon followed her instructions and she said, "Good, now squeeze your thumbs into my arch and slide them toward my heel."

Again Jon complied and Angela cooed, "Oh yes Jonathan, that's so yummy. Do it again."

Jon repeated the motion and Angela moaned in pleasure, "Mmmmuuh, yes Jonathan I love it."

She shifted and put her left foot on top of Jon's bare right thigh, only a few inches from his swollen member. He had settled with his bottom on his heels and he was sitting on his folded legs.

Angela flexed her right leg, raising her foot and Jon's hands closer to his face. She continued instructing him as he massaged her arch and the ball of her foot. She cooed quietly which let Jon know she was enjoying herself.

After a several minutes Jon was getting into this new task. He penis had softened somewhat and was resting on his thighs. Eventually Angela had worked her foot close to Jon's face. As he rubbed she said, "I hope my foot doesn't stink."

Jon said, "Not at all."

Angela said, "Are you sure? They were a little sweaty because I can't wear socks with these shoes."

Jon insisted, "Nope, they are fine."

Angela grinned and said, "Let go."

Jon was confused but he released her foot. She said, "Take a sniff," she pressed the underside of her toes to Jon's nose and he took a sniff.

He was surprised. There was definitely a noticeable scent. It was a combination of leather and sweet musk. The feeling of her warm, soft toes on his face was so erotic. He took another long sniff and Angela watched in delight as his penis twitched and grew, rising slightly off his thighs. He didn't realize it, but his foot fetish had just materialized.

Angela lifted her left foot and said, "Rub this foot now."

Jon kept inhaling the wonderful new scent he had discovered as Angela held her foot to his face. She enjoyed his massaging fingers for several more minutes. She shifted her toes slowly around on his nose.

Finally she removed her right foot from his face and lowered it to his rock-hard cock. She gently lifted and pushed it up against his stomach and began rubbing the underside with the bottom of her foot.

Jonathan stopped rubbing her left foot and moaned quietly, "Oh God, mmmm."

Angela pulled her foot away from his cock and said, "Keep rubbing."

Jon nodded and continued rubbing her left foot. In turn, Angela kept stroking his hard cock with her soft foot. She felt precum at the tip of his penis and used it as lube to rub the tip of his cock.

Angela said, "You are not allowed to orgasm Jonathan, do you understand?"

Jon nodded as he tried to focus on rubbing Angela's foot. Soon he felt his orgasm building so he had to stop her. Her released her left foot and put his hand on her right one and said, "Wait."

Angela stopped and said, "Are you close?"

Jon nodded.

This is what Angela wanted. She knew that men were most open and honest when they were kept close to orgasm but not allowed to reach it.

She lowered her left foot, resting it once again on top of Jon's thigh. She held the sole of her right foot to Jon's penis but she stopped moving it. She said, "I want to ask you some questions Jonathan."

He looked down at her petite foot and red toenails holding his orgasm prisoner. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead. He nodded and said, "Okay."

She said, "So you've only ever had sex with one woman?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes, my ex-wife."

Angela used her foot to gently and repeatedly squeeze Jon's penis to his stomach and then release it. She was keeping him stimulated but not enough to make him cum.