Insidious Angel Ch. 06

Story Info
Practice makes perfect.
8.6k words
4.78
8.3k
11

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Practice makes perfect

Angela stood up from the couch holding both leashes, one attached to Tina's collar, the other to Jon's. She said, "Get up and follow me."

The pair rose from their knees and followed Angela closely as she walked to her basement stairs. She descended the stairs and her slaves followed, side by side. When she reached the locked door of the playroom she punched in her code producing six beeps, one for each digit.

A long beep announced entry and a motor quietly whirred as the deadbolt opened. She opened the door and stepped in, turning on the light. Tina and Jon followed. Jon stopped in his tracks as he took in his surroundings.

Angela smiled at him as he looked around the room. "Welcome to my dungeon slave Jonathan," she said, smiling broadly.

Jon was astounded at what he saw. Finally he came to a realization. He said, "Angela, are... are you a dominatrix?"

"Very good slave Jonathan, you are a quick study," said Angela, with a smidgeon of sarcasm. She stepped in front of Jon and pulled his leash taut again. Looking in his eyes she continued, "Surely you're not surprised. If you think back to our interactions you should have been able to figure it out by now."

Jon nodded in agreement as he realized how exciting this was. Angela was the most beautiful young woman he had ever met and now he was her sexual plaything.

She continued, "Eventually, you will experience everything in this room but tonight, we will only be using the oral worship chair."

She led the pair across the room toward the oral worship chair. Jon's mind was spinning as he followed his new "owner". He, of course, had heard of dominatrixes but he never gave the idea more than a passing thought. Now he was nude, collared and leashed in an actual sexual domination dungeon. He found the situation incredibly erotic. Even better, he was about to experience Angela's sex in the most intimate way possible. He had been wanting to taste her since the first evening she allowed him to kiss her pussy through her damp panties.

Little did he know that performing cunnilingus on Angela was a privilege that he would have to earn. It would take weeks of training and practice before he reached that level; it would not happen tonight.

Angela led both slaves to her favorite piece of dungeon furniture, her custom-made oral worship chair. She pointed to a place on the floor in front of the chair but to the side. She tugged Jon's leash down and said, "Kneel here."

Jon knelt on the hard floor as ordered. Angela took his leash's handle and attached it to one of the clips on the side of the heavy wooden chair. Using Tina's leash she pulled her over in front of the chair and tugged down. Tina was well trained and knew exactly what Angela wanted. She moved into position.

Angela clipped Tina's leash to the front of the chair and walked over to her supply cabinet. She returned with two pairs of police grade hand cuffs. She moved behind Jon and said, "Hands behind your back."

Jon complied and she ratcheted them onto his wrists saying, "You don't need your hands to learn how to properly pleasure a woman."

Angela also cuffed Tina's hands behind her back. Finally she moved in front of Tina facing her. She and sat on the oral worship chair, spreading her legs and settling the heels of her latex boots in the stirrups. She took a deep breath, relaxed and smiled at Jon.

Tina's face was only a foot from Angela's perfect pussy and Jon was close as well but beside the pair. Angela said, "Okay slave Jonathan, class is in session, watch carefully."

Angela looked at Tina and said, "Okay bitch, I want you to demonstrate proper pussy eating technique. I want to orgasm in twenty minutes so time your efforts appropriately... go."

Tina moved forward and sealed her lips around Angela's delicious pussy. Angela guided her, "Move so my new slave can see how you're using your mouth."

Tina pivoted her face slightly and pulled her lips back, extending her tongue as she licked. Angela cooed, "Hmmm, yesss, watch closely slave. See how she using a broad tongue to lick my entire pussy."

Jon's penis was rock hard and bobbing gently in front of him in sync with his heartbeat. He could not imagine a more erotic scene in his wildest dreams. Watching Tina lick Angela's pussy was a major turn on. He became aware of his own intense arousal and the ache in his balls.

The minutes ticked on as Tina tirelessly licked, from bottom to top. Each time her tongue neared Angela's swollen clit she pulled away and moved back to the bottom.

Angela continued instructing, "See how she's not going all the way up? She's avoiding my clit. She doesn't want me to reach orgasm too soon because I told her I wanted to cum in twenty minutes. Isn't that right bitch?"

Tina nodded and said, "Yes princess," she continued licking.

"Hmmm," Angela voiced her approval, "She's using a lot of pressure, just like when you were licking my boots earlier."

Jon nodded in understanding, his rigid penis bobbing uselessly, being utterly ignored. Tina licked her perfect princess for a solid ten minutes. Angela's arousal was apparent in her moans, sighs and the slippery wetness of her pussy.

Tina changed technique. She changed her tongue to a point and began probing up and down along Angela's inner and outer labia. Angela moaned again and instructed with a breathy voice, "Hmmmm, yessss. Now she's teasing me. She's still avoiding my clit but giving focused attention to my inner and outer lips."

Jon nodded as he watched intently. A glob of precum was visible on the head of his penis.

Tina used her lips to grasp one of Angela's pussy lips and she gently sucked and pulled. She repeated, sucking and pulling several times then switched to the other side.

"Hmmm, God yes... see how she sucking? Such a good little bitch, keep going," said Angela in a breathy voice.

The show was having quite an effect on Jon. He hadn't cum for weeks and he was extremely turned on at the spectacle of Tina eating Angela's pussy.

Finally Angela said, "Ok bitch, I'm ready. Show him how you finish your job."

Tina smiled up at Angela and nodded. She moved up and focused her licking on Angela's clit. She used a firm broad tongue. Angela responded immediately, "Oh.. fuck yes, lick it."

Tina used short strokes, applying substantial pressure to Angela's slippery firm clit for several minutes. Finally she began sucking on it, the same way she had sucked her labia minutes before. Angela grasped Tina's head and squealed, "Oh fuck yes, suck it, suck it... harder!"

Tina began moving her entire head as she loudly slurped and sucked on Angela's clit. Finally Angela turned her face to the ceiling and squealed as her orgasm started, "Ohhh fuck, fuck!"

Jon watched in awe as his gorgeous new "owner" writhed in pleasure at Tina's efforts, her latex covered legs shaking. Finally Angela's orgasm subsided and she calmed down. Tina stopped sucking on her clit but continued gently kissing all around her pussy.

Angela's breasts were glistening with perspiration and she was breathing heavily. She looked over at Jon. His penis was rigid and a string of precum extended from his glans to the floor. She said, "So you see how it's done?"

Jon nodded in silence. He was ready to get his mouth on Angela's womanhood, but it wasn't to be. She pulled her boots from the stirrups and Tina moved back as Angela stood. She went to her supply cabinet and returned with a hand towel and a small key. She unlocked Tina's hand cuffs and set them aside. Then she held the towel out to Tina and said, "Take care of slave Jonathan's little mess."

Tina looked down at his rigid penis and wrinkled her nose. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around Jon's hard shaft. He held his breath at her touch. He needed to cum so bad but his pleasure wasn't in the cards. Tina used her thumb on the underside of his penis to squeeze out a glob of precum that she wiped away with the hand towel. She also wiped the floor, leaving the towel next to Jon's knees.

Angela's said, "Ok slave Jonathan, are you ready for your turn?"

Jon nodded enthusiastically, "Yes princess."

"Good," said Angela as she smiled wickedly. She turned to Tina and said, "Okay bitch, get your ass in the chair."

Jon watched in disappointment as Tina took her place. Angela took a short grab on Jon's leash and pulled his face between Tina's thighs. He struggled into position with his hands still cuffed behind him.

He looked at Tina's pussy. She was much older than Angela but she was in good shape. Her tummy was a little soft and skin on either side of her pussy was ever so slightly wrinkled but her pussy was delightfully hairless and inviting. Jon looked closely at the steel ring pierced through the delicate flesh above her clit.

Angela said, "First, an anatomy lesson."

She crouched down next to Jon and reached both hands up to Tina's pussy. She placed one index finger on either side of her pussy and pulled her outer lips wide apart. With her thumbs she gently stroked Tina's outer labia. She said, "These are her outer pussy lips or labia majora."

Moving her thumbs again she said, "These are the inner pussy lips or labia minora."

She pulled both hands away and moved her right hand up, grasping the metal tag hanging from the ring. Tina held her breath as Angela pulled it straight up saying, "My property tag is pierced through her clitoral hood or her prepuce. I can pull up on it and expose her clitoris which is, the most sensitive place on the vagina, right bitch?" She looked up at Tina.

Tina was biting her lower lip and she nodded in agreement. Angela continued her teaching. Now, you have to know how to properly stimulate a pussy. Never, ever rub it with dry fingers. Actually... you don't have to worry about that because, well, because you'll never be allowed to touch any pussy with your fingers, or anything but your mouth again.

Jonathan was so enamored with the situation he didn't notice Angela's words that he would, "never be allowed to touch a pussy with anything but his mouth again."

They were actually quite powerful words describing Jon's future.

Angela continued, "You will only be allowed to touch any pussy with your mouth, no other body part."

Jon was so wrapped up in the eroticism of this scene, the gravity of her words didn't sink in. She was clearly saying that he would never have sex again.

"Okay slave Jonathan, let's begin. First you need to warm her up. I want you to kiss all around her pussy, but don't touch it yet," Angela instructed.

Jon moved close and kissed Tina just above her property tag. He could smell her unique feminine scent. It was different than Angela, slightly stronger perhaps but no less desirable. He kissed down and around her pussy, careful to not touch it.

As Jon kissed, he increased Tina's arousal and his own. Angela placed her mouth next to his ear and spoke quietly, "Just so you understand slave... if this bitch doesn't cum, neither do you. Do you understand?"

Jon nodded silently.

Angela yanked his leash and said, "Do you understand?"

"Yes princess Angela, I understand that if I don't give Tina an orgasm I will not have one either."

Angela released the tension on his leash and said, "Very good Jon boy."

After Jon had kissed all around Tina's pussy for several minutes she stood close to Tina. She stroked her hair and said, "Ok bitch, you have my permission. Use this slave for your pleasure. Teach him how to use his mouth."

Tina looked up at Angela in surprise. She had never had the opportunity to instruct someone who was going down on her. She reached out and held Jon's head with both hands and said, "Make your tongue wide and firm as you lick... use long strokes."

Jon obediently complied. He began licking from the bottom of Tina's pussy to the top with a wide, firm tongue, just as she ordered. After a dozen licks she ordered, "Press harder... slow down."

Angela smiled as Tina took over. She stepped back and surveyed the scene. She noticed Jon's penis was swollen and purple. She knew he was desperate for orgasm. She walked over to her wall of implements and returned with a riding crop. She used her foot to slide the hand towel and spread it on the floor directly in front of Jon.

Standing next to the pair she extended the crop down to Jon's genitals. She began stroking his penis with the soft black leather tip of the crop.

Jon paused his licking. Angela began gently slapping his cock and said, "Keep going slave. Keep that tongue moving. I already told you, if she doesn't cum, neither do you." Jon resumed licking.

After a solid fifteen minutes of using her riding crop to torment Jon's penis, Angela sensed that Tina's orgasm was close. Angela moved behind her and grasped her nipple rings between both thumbs and index fingers. Tina said, "Okay, move up and start sucking on my clit."

Jon complied, taking Tina's pleasure to a new level. Angela started pulling on Tina's nipple rings. The pain at her nipples contrasted with the pleasure at her pussy, pushing her over the edge. She moaned in pleasure, "Ohhh! Yes! Yes!"

Angela smiled as she watched Tina writhe in pleasure. She looked forward to the day that Jon would be skilled enough to eat her own pussy.

When Tina was satisfied she put her hand on Jon's forehead and pushed his face away.

Angela said, "How was he?"

Tina was slightly out of breath and said, "He has potential, he got the job done."

Angela said, "Good, go get the magic wand."

Tina stepped off the oral worship chair and walked across the room to the supply cabinet. She returned to Angela who held out her hand, taking the vibrator. She pointed at the hand towel on the floor and said, "Grab that and hold it under his cock"

Tina crouched down and used both hands to hold the towel under Jon's swollen penis.

Angela crouched down on the other side of Jon and pressed the large round head of the vibrator to the top of his penis, bending it down slightly toward the towel. Rather than switch the vibrator on she used it to caress his shaft.

Jon's hands were still cuffed behind his back and he audibly whimpered and gently thrust his pelvis, "Hmmm, hmmm."

Angela would have liked to deny him again but she wanted to reward him. He needed to learn that honest effort was rewarded. She also wanted to give him a taste of pleasure to make the weeks of denial seem worth it.

She slid vibe up his penis to the base, well away from his glans. She switched it on, bzzzzz.

Jon moaned and started humping. She pulled the vibe out of reach, admonishing him, "No! Don't move!"

Jon froze and Angela pushed the vibrating sphere back to the base of his penis, bzzzz, bzzzz."

Jon tensed and managed to remain completely motionless. After ten seconds Angela switched off the vibe, click, silence...

Jon glanced at Angela, and she smiled at the terror in his eyes.

"Who owns this cock?" asked Angela.

Jon blurted, "You do, you own this cock princess Angela."

"Ask permission before you cum," stated Angela flatly. She switched the vibe back on and held it high on his penis again, using it to push his cock down toward the towel. She was intentionally keeping the vibrator far away from the sensitive head of his penis. She wanted to draw out his orgasm.

After several minutes Jon finally said, "Princess, may I please cum?"

Click, Angela switched it off again.

Jon looked down at his rock-hard purple cock. He was so frustrated he wanted to cry.

He glanced at Angela who was smiling wickedly next to him. She said, "You know slave, I'm not sure if I want you to squirt your nasty mess all over my towel. Maybe I'll have you squirt it on the floor. After all, my floors are clean enough to eat from; that way I can keep my towel clean."

The implication of course was that Angela would have Jon ejaculate on the floor, and then make him lick it up. She had, after-all, made Jon lick his own semen from her toe once. She knew that was something he had not forgotten.

She reached out, grasped the towel and pulled it from Tina's hands, tossing it aside. She pressed the vibe back to the base of his penis and switched it on. Jon lurched at the sensation then held himself still again.

Angela began moving the large vibrating head along his shaft, slowly toward his glans. Halfway down his shaft Jon blurted out, "Wait! Please stop!"

Click, Angela switched it off again.

Grinning, she acted confused, "What's wrong slave? Don't you want relief?"

Jon nodded slightly and said, "Yes but, but I..."

"But what?" said Angela in her best confused tone.

A tear appeared on Jon's cheek.

Angela said, "Oh! I understand... you don't want to lick up your mess from the floor, do you?"

Jon shook his head and said, "No princess."

Angela said, "Well, I don't want my hand towel covered in your cum."

Jon closed his eyes and a single tear rolled down his cheek. Angela said, "Oh, poor slave boy, are you frustrated?"

Jon nodded silently.

Angela said, "If you were truly horny you'd be willing to lick up every drop of your boy juice, just to be able to squirt it out of your poor sore balls."

Jon looked down at his hard purple cock. He had never needed an orgasm so much. He realized Angela was right. He was willing to do anything in exchange for an orgasm.

Angela had mercy on him and said, "Well, I guess I could use the towel... this time. But I would expect you to immediately do my laundry."

Jon looked at her hopefully and said, "Yes, yes, I'll do your laundry."

"Yes you will, you'll do all my laundry from now on," stated Angela.

Jon immediately agreed, "Yes, all of it, from now on."

Angela snapped her fingers and pointed at the towel, crumpled on the floor. Tina retrieved it and held it back in position, under Jon's swollen penis.

She pressed the vibe against his penis again and switched it on. She said, "You have my permission to cum."

She slid the vibrator down to his glans and his orgasm was instantaneous. He moaned in ecstasy and hot jets of semen began shooting at the towel, spurt after spurt. After six full squirts Angela switched off the vibe. She was smiling at him.

Angela stroked Jon's hair and said quietly, "What do you say slave?"

"Thank you for allowing me to have an orgasm princess," Jon stated sincerely.

She said, "Slave Tina, unlock his hands and go teach him how to do my laundry."

"Yes princess," said Tina enthusiastically. She was happy to pass along laundry duties to her new "subordinate".

Angela began having Jon over to her condominium more often. He was, of course, always collared but otherwise nude. He was no longer allowed to wear any clothing in the privacy of her home. Angela treated him like an object, most of the time, unless she was using him for something. It was a method Angela used to make him cherish the attention she did give him and, of course, push him more to the mindset of being her slave.

Now that Jon had accepted Angela's collar she increased their interaction, both in private and public. She wanted Jon to become comfortable living as her subordinate in many situations. She made it clear that she expected him to open doors for her, literally. Her car door, restaurant doors, any door she needed to go through. Jon was trained to step ahead and take care of it. Opening doors for a lady was a very common and socially accepted practice. A way for a man to show respect for his lady.

Angela began training Jon in more obvious ways. He was smitten and Angela knew it. Whenever they were together she was sure to dress sexy. Not only did she want to arouse Jon but she wanted him to enjoy being seen with a gorgeous woman. She began using his affection for her to test him and pull him deeper under her control. One Saturday afternoon she suggested a walk in the park after lunch. She knew he would agree. She was wearing a particularly short skirt.