Insidious Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon shrieked in pain, "Ahhhh! Owww, ohhh, God!"

The impact cut into his vulnerable flesh and took his breath away.

He waited for the next strike.

After a long moment Angela said, "You were supposed to count. Did you forget?"

"I'm sorry princess," Jon said, his voice shaking.

"I'm going to start over. Count this as one," Angela stated as a matter of fact. The cane whistled through the air on its way to Jon's ass, crack!

"Owww! Ohhhh, God... one!" called out Jon, through clenched teeth.

Angela waited patiently as Jon breathed through the intense pain. After another long moment Angela said quietly, "I'm waiting slave."

Jon nodded and said, "Thank you princess, may I have another?"

"Yes, you may have another, when I'm ready," Angela said as she relished her position of power. She looked at the two stripes on Jon's ass. Again she gently tapped him four times and the fifth time she swung hard, crack!

"Owwww, owwww, two!" called out Jon, his voice wavering.

"Ohhh my God princess! Owww, owww," Jon whimpered.

He was breathing heavily and trying to decide if he would be able to endure eight more strokes. Finally he said, "Thank you princess, may I have another?"

Angela said, "Of course you may." She hit him directly, without any warning taps, Crack!

"Owww, uuuh," Jon squealed.

"Three," he said feebly.

Jon's voice was wavering. He was fighting back tears as he said, "Thank you princess... may I have another?"

"In a minute," said Angela, her voice full of glee and confidence. She enjoyed administering the cane to paying clients but this was extra special. This was a real caning of a real slave.

She moved over to Jon and bent down, holding her lips close to his ear. She said quietly, "Caning is no joke, is it slave?"

Jon shook his head. A tear ran down his cheek and he said, "No princess."

She moved back slightly and placed her hand on Jon's head. She stroked his hair like an obedient dog and said, "If this is too much slave, we can stop. Do you want me to stop or do you want more?"

"I want more please princess," Jon said. His voice quivering in a less than convincing way.

"Very good slave, that makes me very happy," said Angela as she moved back into position. She leaned over toward Jon and said, "Let's see, what was that last one?"

"It was three princess," Jon responded.

"Ahh yes, three," said Angela, "Seven to go."

This time she gently tapped him two times and the third time she swung with medium force, crack!"

Jon managed to not cry out, he simply breathed hard for a moment and said, "Four, thank you princess... may I have another?"

Angela was displeased with his reaction. She pulled back and gave her hardest stroke yet, without any warmup taps, crack!

"Ahhh! Ohhhh, God, ohhh please!" Jon wailed.

Angela smiled and waited.

Through clenched teeth Jon said, "Five... thank you princess, may I have another?"

Angela paused dramatically. Finally she said, "Halfway slave. Do you still want to give me a bath?"

"Yes princess, more than anything," Jon responded.

"Good, because I'm looking forward to a nice leisurely bath," said Angela. Jon tried to disconnect himself from his current situation by imagining Angela naked, sitting before him in the bathtub.

Without touching Jon she lined up the cane low on the backs of his thighs, crack!

"Ohhhh, owwww!" Jon wailed and pulled at his restraints. Angela knew the backs of the thighs were extremely tender. The pain instantly brought Jon back to reality. He was in a sex dungeon, strapped over a leather spanking horse being brutally caned.

After a long moment Angela said quietly, "Apparently you don't want to bathe me after all."

"Six," Jon croaked, his voice weak, "Thank you princess, may I have another?"

"Four more to go slave," Angela said, "You see what happens when you upset me. Are you enjoying this caning?"

"No princess," Jon said, his head shaking.

"Good, because this is punishment," Angela said, "From now on, whenever you piss me off, this will be the result. Do you understand and accept that?"

"Yes princess Angela, I understand and accept it," Jon said, his ass burning with four strokes to go.

Angela lined up her cane at an angle to make the first half of an X, crack!

"Ohhh! Owww! Seven!" called out Jon, "Thank you princess, may I please have another?"

She applied the eighth stroke directly on top of the seventh, crack!

"Huhhh, owww!" Jon grunted.

"Eight! Thank you princess, may I have another?" Jon said.

Angela changed the angle of her cane to make the other half of the X, crack!

"Mmmm, ohhh," Jon uttered, "Nine! Thank you princess, may I please have another?"

She applied the final stroke directly on top of the ninth, crack!

"Ohhh, ten! Thank you princess!" Jon called out.

Angela slowly walked over and hung the cane back on the wall. She returned to Jon and he was sobbing quietly. She moved around behind Jon to survey the damage she had done to his ass. He had many angry stripes and several had broken the skin. She smiled and said, "X marks the spot."

She bent over at the waist and pressed her tee shirt covered breasts to his back.

She said, "Shhhh, it's ok slave. Your punishment is over."

She gently caressed his shoulders. She continued, "You were naughty and you were punished, but now it's over. What do you say slave?"

"Thank you princess Angela for correcting me," said Jon.

Angela was pleased. She said, "Very good slave," she walked over to her cabinet and said, "You have some owwies on your bottom. I'll need to take care of those."

Jon heard her snapping latex gloves on her hands and she returned to him with a small round jar. She opened it and placed the lid on his back saying, "This salve will make you feel better."

She scooped some out onto her finger and touched it to one of the stripes on his ass. He jumped at the cold sensation. "Shhhh," Angela calmed him, "It's ok slave, just relax. Let me help you."

Jon enjoyed the sensation of Angela rubbing the cool medicated cream on his ass. Almost immediately he felt his penis stirring. Several minutes later she finished and Jon was disappointed. He was enjoying the loving aftercare.

She discarded her gloves and put the cream away. Waking back to Jon she said, "Okay slave, are you ready to learn how to bathe me?"

"Yes princess, I'm ready," Jon said enthusiastically as Angela began removing his restraints.

A few minutes later they were up in Angela's large master bathroom standing next to her large bathtub. She pointed at the drain stopper lever and said, "Okay, pull that up and turn on just the hot water."

Jon carried out her instructions. Angela spoke louder, over the sound of the filling tub, "I like my baths hot! Plus the tub itself cools off the water!"

Jon nodded.

"Get a towel and a washcloth out of the cupboard," Angela said, pointing to a cabinet.

Jon compiled and placed them on the counter next to the tub.

When the water was high enough Angela said, "Okay, shut the water off."

Jon shut the water off and turned back to Angela to see her pulling her tee shirt off. Jon was startled by her perfect breasts in the bright light of the bathroom. She handed her shirt to Jon, then she pulled down and stepped out of her shorts and underwear in one smooth motion. She held her shorts and panties out to Jon and said, "Go put those in the dirty clothes basket."

Jon carried out the task and returned to find the fully nude Angela, gingerly stepping into the hot tub of water.

She settled into place and voiced her approval, "Hmmm, yummy."

Jon watched in awe as his fantasy princess soaked nude, in front of him. He just stood there waiting for instructions.

After a long moment Angela smiled up at him. She reached out of the water and pointed at the floor in front of Jon. She said, "Grab the washcloth and get on your knees."

Jon grabbed the washcloth, bent down, grasped the edge of the tub and carefully lowered himself, to his knees on the hard tile floor. Angela said, "Bathing me is an act of worship so it will always be carried out while you kneel."

Jon nodded in understanding.

Angela smiled and settled back in the water. She closed her eyes, sighed and said, "I'm going to soak for a while. You may look at me in silence while you wait."

End Chapter 6