Insidious Angel Ch. 09

Story Info
Just a little piercing in a private place.
8.7k words
4.59
14.7k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 Just a little piercing in a private place

The next day Tina was at Angela's place taking care of some website updates and getting caught up on emails to Angela's "Mistress Fire" email address.

Angela had just gotten off the phone with the counter girl at the Skin Gallery tattoo and piercing studio. She had scheduled Jon's PA piercing for that Saturday morning at eleven AM.

As always, Tina was collared and nude. She was sitting on the floor as she worked from the coffee table in front of the couch where Angela was relaxing.

Tina said, "Ooh, listen to this email from Shane Miller."

Angela looked as Tina read, "Mistress Fire, I respectfully request to meet with you at your convenience. I want to discuss what it will take for you to release me from my contract. Please call me when you have time to discuss this matter. You have my cell number."

Angela smiled. She thought for a moment and said, "I have a great idea. I'm calling him."

Tina's eyes grew wide. She said, "You're calling him right now? It's 10am on a Monday. He's probably at work."

"Fuck him," said Angela, "I hope he is. I'm sure his tiny dick will get hard the second he sees my name come up on his phone." Angela put her phone on speaker mode and called Shane. The phone began ringing and Tina smiled at Angela.

Shane was sitting in his boss's office going over the quarterly financials. His phone rang and he looked at it, "M Fire," was displayed on his lock screen. His stomach dropped.

Shane's boss could see that something was wrong. He said, "Is everything okay?"

Shane said, "Uh yes sir, uh, I just need to uh, I need to take this."

"Shane I don't have all day," said Shane's boss as he watched Shane stand and walk out.

"Uh, hello," said Shane as he stepped into the hall and closed the door.

"Shaney dear, how are you supposed to answer my calls?" said Angela, in the bitchiest voice she could muster.

"Oh right, I'm sorry Mistress Fire. Hello Mistress Fire, how are you today?" said Shane. His voice quivering from nerves and a little excitement.

"You know how I am napoleon dick. I'm me, I'm fucking amazing. That's why you can't live without me," sneered Angela.

Tina was watching and listening with glee.

Angela continued, "So... I got your email but I don't believe it."

"You don't?" said Shane, "uh, why not."

Angela said, "It says you want to get out of your blackmail contract."

"Yes, that's right," said Shane, "I need to get out of it."

"Ha, ha, ha, right. You know that's not true Shaney," said Angela, "You are infatuated with me because I'm the bitch Goddess of your demented fucking fantasies, and... I own your ass. You know you love it. You love the fact that I have so much dirt on you that I can make you do any fucking thing I want."

Shane was trying to stay focused but his penis had grown firm. He was quiet for a moment and Angela called him out. She said, "You know I'm right Shane, your dicklette is hard right now, isn't it?"

"Angela please," pleaded Shane quietly, "I need you to delete all the pictures you have of me."

"Well why didn't you say so," said Angela, "All you had to do was ask."

"Really?" said Shane incredulously.

There was a long pause and Angela said, "Fuck no! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Shane shrugged and sat down on a chair in the hallway. He said, "Please Mistress Fire. I need to move on. What do I have to do to get out of this, to uh, to have you destroy everything?"

Angela thought for a moment and she said, "You really think you want this? You want me out of your life for good?"

Shane paused and took a deep breath. Finally he said, "Yes, I need to move on."

Angela got an idea. She said, "Ok Shane. I want you to be at my place at 5 pm exactly, this Friday. We won't need much time. When you get here I'll tell what you need to do, to end this."

"Can you tell me now?" asked Shane meekly.

"See you at five PM Shaney," click! She hung up.

Tina smiled and said, "Oh my God was that hot! What are you going to do it him?"

Angela grinned evilly. She said, "You'll find out. Get ahold of Jon and tell him I want him here at 4:30 on Friday."

Tina nodded and said, "Yes princess."

Jon was not particularly looking forward to having his penis pierced on Saturday. It wasn't that he didn't want the piercing, it was more like, he wished it was already done. He thought about reading about PA piercings online but he decided against it. He was worried if he saw pictures or read people's experiences he would want to back out. He definitely did not want to back out. This was something he wanted to do for Angela. In fact, it was the least he could do. She originally wanted him to get a tattoo but he was only getting a piercing.

As always Jon focused on his work to keep his mind off of sexual things. He had trouble concentrating because he had received a text from Tina about going to Angela's place Friday at 4:30.

On Friday he arrived right on time. Angela answered the door and stepped aside, giving Jon room to enter. She wore no makeup and was wearing typical casual clothes, black leggings and a snug tee-shirt with no bra. She was barefoot and, as usual, her toes were perfectly pedicured with blood red polish.

Jon did his regular ritual, putting his things away and stripping. Angela locked his collar on and she moved to the couch. Jon followed and knelt before her but she didn't sit. He immediately noticed his black leather hood on the couch behind Angela.

She got right down to business. She said, "I know you haven't had an orgasm for weeks. I also know that it will take at least a month for your piercing to heal. Plus I'm very happy that you're getting pierced for me tomorrow. That's why I'm going to let you cum."

Jon was thrilled. He was extremely horny and he was happy she was going to give him relief.

Angela said, "I'll be right back."

From his knees Jon watched her walk away. It was always a treat to look at her perfect bottom in tight clothing. She left the living room and returned a minute later carrying a black dinner plate. She placed it on the floor next to him.

Jon stared at it and his heart dropped. He looked back at Angela and saw her knowing smile.

She sat on the couch and leaned back extending her arms along the back of the couch. She then lifted her bare foot to Jon's partially erect penis. She gently stroked it with the ball of her foot, causing a firm erection to appear.

She said, "I'm sure you noticed something at my play party."

Jon tried to pay attention to what she was saying despite her soft bare foot on his tormented cock. He glanced down at her perfect red toenails.

She said, "If a male wants to serve me, long term, it will be as my slave."

The word "slave" caught Jon's attention and he looked up to see a serious look on her face. She had called him slave before but he was beginning to understand the reality of it.

She continued, "Please understand that, I would never ask Jonathan Briggs to... consume all of his semen but, as you learned at my play party, consuming is a requirement... for slaves."

Jon looked at the plate again and wanted to protest but he didn't know what to say. Sitting before Jon in simple leggings and tee shirt with no makeup, Angela's natural beauty was undeniable. He didn't want to say anything that would jeopardize his relationship with her.

She was obviously going to insist that he "clean up his mess". His mind began racing. What if he refused. What should he say? Would she allow him to decline? God was he hard.

Angela was still stroking his cock with her foot and he was so, unbearably horny. She did not give him an opportunity to say anything. She dropped her foot to the floor, silently picked up the hood and pulled it over his head. Jon felt his will slipping away as she moved behind him and pulled the laces, tightening the leather against his face. She finished by buckling the bottom of the hood at his throat. With his hood in place he was no longer a man, he was a thing.

When the hood was tight, and fully in place she put her hand of top of his head and rubbed him. She put her bare foot on the plate and slowly slid it across the floor, positioning it in front of him. She returned to her seat on the couch. She said, "You are my best boy and you make me so proud. I'm happy that I can give you the pleasure of an orgasm today."

Just then Angela's text went off. She picked up her phone and read the text silently. It was from Tina who had been quietly hiding in the spa room just down the hall. When Angela said, "Give you the pleasure of an orgasm today," that was Tina's cue to send Angela a text.

The text said what Angela already knew but she wanted Jon to think it was a spontaneous development, "Shane will be here at five."

Angela texted back, "I'll put Jon away and then get you."

Tina texted back, "Yes princess."

Angela smiled at Jon. She said, "I promise you will cum tonight but something just came up."

Jon looked at her and nodded, careful not to use any words.

She stood, moved over to the end table and retrieved a leash. She clipped it onto Jon's collar and tugged down once. He dropped from his knees, down to all fours.

His firm cock bobbed under him as she led him to her bedroom, and over to the cage. She unclipped the leash and tossed it on the bed. He climbed inside and she locked the cage door. Before she walked out she said, "I want you to think about how good your orgasm will feel. That's what you need to focus on."

Jon heard Angela walk out and close the bedroom door. It was officially happening. She was going to allow Jon to have a long-awaited orgasm but then she was going to make him lick it all up. Not just a taste; all of it. This situation was now bigger than Jon. It was more than just the act itself. It was about him obeying Angela, regardless of he wanted.

He feared that if he didn't do it, his relationship with his princess would come crashing down. He really had nothing else in his life. Sure he had work but that was just a distraction from his real passion, Angela. She was the most gorgeous, sexy, powerful woman he had ever had the good fortune to even meet, let alone orally pleasure.

He reasoned that any one of the guys he knew would do anything for the chance to eat her once, let alone on a regular basis. God was he horny. He knew he could not go another month with his current buildup of semen. It was nearly a constant ache. He decided that he would deal with it. He would focus on the bliss of his orgasm, then he would clean up the mess as fast as possible, like taking bitter medicine.

Meanwhile Tina had quietly joined Angela in the living room. They were chatting as they waited for Shane to arrive.

Tina was on the floor talking to Angela who was lounging on the couch. Angela couldn't keep it to herself anymore. She said, "Want to hear my plan?"

"Uh, yeah," said Tina obviously impatient.

Angela grinned. She said, "Well, I know that Shane has bisexual fantasies and..."

"And what?" said Tina.

"And..." said Angela, Jon hasn't cum for over a month, and I told him I'd let him tonight."

Tina's eyes grew as big as saucers. She managed to keep her voice low as she exclaimed, "You're going to make Shane suck Jon's dick?"

Angela smiled and nodded. She said, "And swallow. If he doesn't swallow, the deal is off."

"Wholly crap, this is real isn't it?" said Tina.

"As real as it gets," said Angela.

Tina thought for a moment and said, "Can I please watch... please?"

"Of course you can but don't say anything or react in any way," said Angela.

"I promise," said Tina, "Cross my heart," she said as she drew an air cross over her naked left breast.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Both women looked at the clock. It was 4:51pm. Tina said, "He's early."

"Too bad," said Angela, "He knows better than that. He can wait until five."

Tina smiled and nodded.

Angela said, "Go get me some red wine."

Tina said, "Yes princess." She jumped up and hurried to the kitchen.

When five o'clock finally rolled around Tina opened the door and let Shane in. He saw Angela lounging in the living room sipping her wine. He walked over and stood in front of her but she said nothing. She simply smiled and sipped. Shane noticed a chair in front of Angela, facing her so be moved to sit in it.

Angela said, "No, you will stand."

Shane spun around and faced her again. He said, "Sorry Mistress Fire."

He said, "So uh, what do I need to uh, do?"

"Shut up," said Angela, "I'm trying to enjoy my wine."

Shane nodded and stood, waiting. He didn't know what to do with his hands. He tried folding his arms in front, then shifted them behind, finally he clasped his hands in front.

Angela finished off her wine and held out the glass. Tina moved over and whisked it off to the kitchen. She set the glass in the sink and quietly hurried back to the living room. Tina knelt next to Angela as she leaned back in her chair, laced her fingers together and cradled her head back in her hands. At long last she spoke to Shane, "So... you want to cut ties with me? You want me to destroy all evidence of your... perversion."

Shane nodded quickly. He said, "Yes, that's what I need, I mean, what I'm asking for; hoping for," his voice trailed off.

Angela said, "Fine. I have a solution for you. You can get out of your contract, right here, right now. All you have to do is suck one cock, and swallow."

Shane was shocked. He said, "You mean give a blowjob? To a man? A real blowjob?"

Angela laughed and said, "You heard me Shaney. Suck a real cock, to messy completion."

Shane was appalled. He said, "No way, absolutely not! There is no way I would ever do that!"

"No?" said Angela. She slowly stood and moved toward him, grinning evilly. She was relishing her position of power and control over Shane. Even barefoot she was much taller than him. She stepped close and looked down into his eyes.

She said, "So you're saying you've never had bisexual fantasies? Don't you remember sucking my strapon dildo on your fucking knees? Don't you remember getting pounded in the ass?"

Shane's face turned bright red and he looked away. She swiftly grabbed his chin and cranked his face back up to hers. The fear in his eyes was turning Angela on. She kept pressing, "I know you better than you know yourself Shaney. I know what you fantasize about when you're horny."

She released his face, reached down and cupped her hand under his crotch and started rubbing. He just stood there and allowed her to her violate him. She continued pressing, "Tell me you have never fantasized about sucking a real cock."

Shane looked away again and Angela chuckled. She knew she was right, and so did Shane.

She kept rubbing his tiny erection through his pants and let Shane think for a moment and said, "Last chance Shane. Tell me you'll suck cock or the offer changes to getting your ass pounded by a real cock."

He looked her in the eyes and she could tell by the look on his face that she was winning. To close the deal she morphed into her nurturing persona. She pulled her hand away from his crotch and gave a sad frown. Shane looked at her in confusion. She took him by the hand and said, "Come, sit with me."

She led him over to the couch. Angela sat close to Shane and put one arm around his back, pressing her firm breast to his arm. She placed her other hand on his thigh and slowly rubbed from mid-thigh to just below his crotch and back. She placed her lips close to his ear and said compassionately, "It's okay Shane. No one will ever know. You know you've fantasized about it. This is your chance. There's nothing wrong with it."

Shane's little penis was throbbing in his pants. He knew she was right. Sometimes he would lay in bed at night next to his sleeping wife. Quietly stroking his erection and fantasizing about sucking cock.

Angela continued speaking in her soothing voice, "You can wear a blindfold so you won't have look, and my slave boy won't see your face."

Shane turned and looked at her hopefully.

She nodded and said, "That's right Shane. It will not be the cock of a big alpha stud who you'll have to look in the eyes. It will be my slave boy and he will have no idea who you are."

Shane looked down at the floor and thought for a moment. Angela rubbed up and down his thigh while he considered her offer.

His little dick was firm in his pants. Angela had such a powerful hold over Shane. Finally he said, "Okay."

Angela wanted him to say it. She leaned away, faced him and said "Okay what Shane?"

Shane looked away, then back at her in defeat and said, "I'll suck his dick and swallow."

She smiled in triumph and said, "I knew you'd see it my way."

Angela turned to Tina and said, "Run downstairs and get a leather blindfold. One of the big black ones that will cover most of his face."

"Yes princess," said Tina as she hurried away.

Angela stood and walked to the center of the room. She said, "Come over here Shane."

Shane joined her and she smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders. She pressed down and said, "Get on your knees."

Shane looked in her eyes. He could see the confidence and power in them. For a split second he wondered if he would miss that look after tonight. He lowered himself to his knees. He noticed that his dick was still hard. He was eye level with her crotch and he could just make out the shape of her pussy through her black leggings. A pussy that he would never, ever be close to again.

Tina returned from the basement and handed a blindfold to Angela. She unceremoniously put it on Shane and buckled it in place. Then she turned to Tina and said, "Go get my boy out of his cage. The leash is on my bed."

"Yes princess," said Tina as she hurried off again.

Shane was nervous. He had just agreed to give an actual blowjob. A minute later he heard movement in the hall. Jon was crawling on all fours and he looked into the living room. He recognized Shane immediately. He was recognizable by his unusually small stature but he was also wearing a shirt that he had seen Shane wear.

Jon was confused. Why was Shane there? Was she going to make Jon eat his load in front of his former boss? Wait, why was Shane blindfolded?

Tina handed Jon's leash to Angela and she tugged up once. Jon rose to his knees in front of Shane. She smiled at Jon then looked down to Shane and said out loud, "Ok napoleon, it's time."

Shane was nervous. He didn't move.

Angela said, "My boy is only allowed to cum on his knees. You'll have to get down on all fours."

Suddenly there was so much for Jon to process. It had never occurred to him but she was right. Every orgasm he had had, since he met Angela in person, he was on his knees. Also, was she going to make Shane suck his dick? What about the plate? What about cleaning up his load?

And again, Shane was going to suck his dick? So many questions but Jon could not speak with his hood on. Besides, if he did Shane would surely recognize his voice.

Shane dropped to all fours placing his face in position. Angela said, "Open your mouth wide."

Shane complied and Angela grabbed his head to guide him in position. Jon's penis was mostly soft. Shane bumped his nose into it and he recoiled. Angela smacked him in the back of the head and said, "Move forward, mouth open!"

Shane's lips bumped Jon's flaccid penis and the stimulation caused it to begin rising. As it swelled Angela grabbed Shane's chin and pulled his mouth around Jon's dick.

The sensation took Jon's breath away. He had never even had a real blow job, certainly not to completion. Shane gagged and Angela said, "Suck!"

Shane moved forward again and began sucking, "No teeth," said Angela.

Jon began breathing heavy. He was imagining Angela for a moment but then realized that made no sense. Angela would never suck, oh wow, did it feel good. Tina popped into his head. Tina could suck him off. He could pretend it was Tina.