Insidious Angel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's sweet," said Sage as she glanced at Jon. She said, "You should consider yourself lucky, I'm sure there are dozen guys that would like to wear this." Angela smiled.

Sage slipped the tag on the ring. Then she applied the pliers to the inside of the ring that was pierced through Jon's delicate flesh. She squeezed the pliers, spreading the spring steel ring slightly. She placed a silver metal bead in the ring's opening and captured it with the ring as she relaxed her grip.

"There ya go Jonathan. You're all set. You need to give that a good four to six weeks to heal before you have sex... or any other kind of, sex stuff."

Angela chuckled and said, "Thanks Sage."

Jon started to move but Angela said, "Wait," placing her hand on his chest.

Jon laid back down and Angela found the picture of the tattoo artwork on her phone. She then laid her phone on Jon's pubis, just above his penis.

Sage nodded and said, "Very nice."

Angela smiled and said, "Yes, it is," she looked at Jon to see him staring at the image. She placed her hand on Jon's stomach and said, "A girl can dream."

Next Angela and Jon went to a quiet restaurant for lunch. As the hostess seated them she pointed out that Angela's shoe was untied. She sat and said, "Jonathan," she snapped her fingers and pointed.

Jon quickly dropped to his knees before her to tie her shoe. The hostess looked on as Jon took care of the loose laces. He finished and took his seat. The hostess smiled and said, "Wow, I wish I could get my man to do that."

Angela smiled at her, then Jon and said, "He treats me like a princess."

Jon smiled proudly. The hostess gave them their menus and said, "Your server will be right with you."

The server brought them water and said she'd come back to take theirs orders. Angela produced a small bottle of Tylenol. She slid it across the table and said, "You should take a couple Tylenol."

Jon nodded and took some. He slid the bottle back but Angela put her hand on his. She said, "No, that's for you. You'll want to stay on top of it so you don't have discomfort uh," she subtly pointed down and said, "Down there."

Jon smiled and said, "Thanks."

They made small talk as they ordered and ate their lunches. Angela sensed that Jon seemed somber and she said, "Is there something wrong Jonathan?"

Jon shook his head and said, "No, not really, I mean.. no."

"Okay that's not very convincing," said Angela, "Tell me, what is it?"

Jon collected his thoughts and said, "Well, the last time I spent the night at your place," he glanced around for people nearby then lowered his voice, "In your cage."

"Yes?" said Angela, "What about it?"

He continued, "Well I had, kind of a dream."

Angela laced her fingers together with her elbows on the table and rested her chin on the backs of her hands. She said, "Really? What was it about?"

Jon described his dream and she listened intently.

She said, "Interesting. So you were completely covered in leather and I was holding and petting you. Then I was going to put you, back in your box, you said?"

Jon nodded, "Yes."

"Interesting," said Angela, "How did that dream make you feel?"

"I guess it was interesting," agreed Jon, "I think it shows how much comfort I get from my relationship with you. It's like... you're my protector."

She said, "Jonathan, would you consider that a dream or more of a nightmare? Is that what you're worried about? Me locking you away in a box and only taking you out when I need some amusement?"

Jon looked away then back to Angela and said, "I don't know, I mean I love being with you and not having to worry about making any decisions."

Angela put her hand on Jon's and said, "It's true, I keep you in a cage at night, but only when I'm sleeping right next to you.

Jon looked in her eyes and she smiled warmly. She said, "Don't worry about that dream. That's not what I want. I don't want you always locked away in a cage like that; you would become a burden to me, always needing me to take care of you. On the contrary, I want you to take care of me. I want you to massage me and bathe me, and," she winked at him, "please me with your mouth," she smiled and rubbed his hand.

He smiled back and held her hand as well. He said, "I'll take care of you as long as you'll have me, and you can use my mouth whenever you want."

She patted his hand and said, "I know Jonathan, you're such a good boy."

He felt his penis stir at her words and the piercing caused a little pain and he winced.

"Ouchie," said Angela, "Is it your piercing?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yeah, I was just getting a little uh, aroused."

Angela released his hand and said, "Sorry Jonathan. Maybe you shouldn't see me for a week or two."

"No please!" exclaimed Jon, "I mean, it's fine. Being with you makes the pain worth it."

She smiled and said, "Good. So you're okay coming over and doing my laundry and cleaning today?"

"Definitely," said Jonathan.

"Good," said Angela as she smiled in delight.

Later that afternoon Jon was over at Angela's. His collar and hood were locked on. He was scrubbing her kitchen floor on his hands and knees. Angela could hear her property tag jingle once in a while. She had intentionally left her shoes on. It had been some time since Jonathan had simply worshipped her feet. She planned to remind him of that simple pleasure before he left today.

As Jon toiled she got into the front closet to get his wallet. She stepped into the kitchen holding his wallet and said, "I'm going to do a little online shopping with your credit card."

It was not a question it was a statement. Jon looked up at her and nodded in silence. She pulled out her laptop and went to her comfy leather chair in the living room. She went to the Rigid Chastity website to take another look at male chastity cages.

She decided on a Model 11 modular device that was designed to lock through a PA piercing. That was the real reason she had Jonathan's penis pierced, not to hold a property tag but to lock a metal cage on his genitals, thereby taking real control of his erections and orgasms.

She pulled up the measurements she had taken of Jon's genitals and made her size selections. She used Jon's card to place the order and learned that she could expect delivery in four to six weeks. "Perfect," she thought to herself.

When Jon was done with his chores she told him she had plans that night and she was going to send him home, but she wanted to talk first. She sat on the couch in the living room and had him kneel before her. She removed his hood and placed it on the couch next to her. She smiled and said, "How are you feeling?"

Jon said, "I feel great."

She smiled and said, "Good."

She leaned forward and looked down at his genitals. She said, "Kneel proper so I can check your piercing."

Jon straightened up so she would have a good view. She gently cradled his penis in the palm of her hand. She rarely touched his penis with her hands. Of course it began to swell.

Jon sucked in air through his teeth and she said, "You're sure you don't mind the pain? I can send you home now."

Jon shook his head and said, "No princess, I'm fine." He enjoyed the feeling of her warm soft hand cradling his cock.

She looked closely and said, "Your piercing looks really good slave. Do you like it?"

Jon nodded and said, "Yes, I do like it."

Angela said, "Good," she gently released his partially erect penis. She sat back on the couch and picked up her laptop, placing it on her lap. She said, "I want to show you what I just bought for you and explain why."

End Chapter 9