All Comments on 'Inspiration'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Toemmy28Toemmy28over 2 years ago

Great story, well written and fantastic fun from start to finish. I hope there's more to come from Sally and Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a natural story teller, a most enjoyable read thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, needs to become a series of adventures.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 2 years ago

A beaut story! Really enjoyed it thanks.

Calgarymike66Calgarymike66about 2 years ago

Loved it I am now a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Loved it, sexy, but humorous as well, I do hope that we will return to Sally and Matt's life for more of their light-hearted fun.

DiggerjohnDiggerjohnabout 2 years ago

Love, would like to know more about Sally

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

A well-written story with lots of detail. Getting coffee at his apartment seemed rushed,, but was in keeping with the plot. You have written an interesting story that deserves a sequel. However, the sex was too stereotyped. it followed the usual, blow job, cunnilingus, and anal. For two people who are hot to trot the first encounter is more likely to be a quick and furious joining. That has been my experience. Later on or on a second date, the stereotype sequence is more likely to happen. My background. It's a really good story. Keep up the good work.

Thom44Thom44about 2 years ago

The entire premise of the story was delightful. There is one great disappointment however. I can’t find Matt’a books on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[01.12.23]

Sexcellente!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I can’t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...