Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly approached him and once again placed his hands on her breasts. There was no way he was pulling away this time and she let out a contented gasp as he immediately started to gently fondle and squeeze them, his hands comparatively dwarfed by their size. She leant back in and they resumed their kiss, the passion slowly building in intensity between them as they started to explore each other's mouths with their tongues.

One of Matt's hands slowly worked it's way down her figure and onto her hip. Sally moved herself forward slightly encouraging him, and he slipped his hand behind her and grabbed one of her sizeable cheeks. Matt marvelled at how there didn't seem to be a single part of Sally that wasn't soft and warm and, he had to say, big.

"You like a big ass on a woman?" she grinned.

"Serenity's isn't exactly petite," Matt awkwardly flirted back.

"For having such a way with words on a page, you don't really do the whole sexy talk thing often, do you?" Sally laughed.

Matt could sense the laugh was not meant cruelly, so he simply smiled and shook his head.

"Well, maybe let's give you a little inspiration for Serenity's next adventure, shall we?"

Sally gently spread Matt's legs and then turned her body so her back was facing him, giving him a full view of her exposed ass. It was even more magnificent to behold than Matt had ever dreamed. Sally sat back slightly so that her ass was resting on Matt's crotch and began to gyrate her hips slowly against him. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled seductively at him. She could only imagine what was going through his mind right now. She would have bet he was imagining being inside her and filling her with his cock, and she was happy to keep facilitating that but had a few other plans first. Either way, she was starting to feel a bulge forming beneath her ass.

"That's it, get nice and hard for me Matt," she purred.

Hard wasn't even close to what Matt would have used to describe how his cock was feeling now. He could easily say he had never been more turned on in his life, and his rapidly swelling member spurred on by the feeling of Sally's ass rubbing against him was beginning to feel so stiff that a wrong move or a slip might have began to push him inside Sally before he even disrobed. Certainly Sally could feel the difference now compared to before, and she wasn't certain yet but she got the feeling that Matt was a little bigger than she anticipated.

"Take off your clothes," she gently commanded him.

She lifted herself up slightly to allow for Matt to remove everything, his movements far more frantic than her calm and collected undressing had been. From reading his books, she had a little theory that she soon hoped she would be able to confirm. Seeing he was done, she moved herself back and let out a small gasp of delight as she felt her ass come into contact with a long, hard cock.

"Mmm, that feels big," she moaned slightly.

"It's ok I guess," Matt replied.

"Just ok?" she laughed. "I mean look..."

She parted her ass cheeks with both hands, moved into place so that Matt's cock would nestle between them and let go, clasping his erect member between her cheeks.

"An average guy's cock would have been entirely covered by this ass and yours is... well... um..."

Sally was feeling a little overwhelmed all of a sudden as the realisation hit her of what she was about to say.

"Yours ends above the base of my spine."

Matt felt a shudder roll through Sally's body, which he hoped was a good thing. She moved away from him and began to turn around.

"Sorry to deprive you of my ass but I've got to see... wow."

Sally knew to expect something big from what she had felt between her cheeks, but actually seeing it was still a shock. Stretching up well past his belly button and about as wide as a deodorant can, Matt was easily the most well-endowed man she'd ever seen.

"That explains it then," she said.

"Explains what?" Matt asked, confused.

"Well, if you think this is 'ok' then that explains why all of the men Serenity sleeps with are never smaller than 10 inches," she grinned.

"Oh... I guess it does," Matt smiled awkwardly.

"Has anyone ever taken it all?" she asked out of both genuine curiosity and heightening anticipation. It didn't matter whether anyone else had or not, she was going to one way or another.

"Once, but erm... well..." he trailed off.

"Go on?"

"It was a bit of an accident. I was with a girl and she asked me to take it slowly. I'm sort of used to that request, at least if I ever get that far. I was about halfway in and she told me not to go any further. A minute or two later I sort of lost balance and fell on her which pushed the rest of me in. She, um, screamed and told me to get off. She left after that. I haven't seen her since."

"I'm sorry to hear that," she replied, genuine sympathy in her voice.

"Yeah it's happened with most girls I've been with. Well, I mean not that exact scenario but some of them are just put off straight away, you know?"

Sally now felt a little bad for asking. She guessed that this was another reason for Matt giving so many of his male characters such exaggerated penises, so he could play out the scenario of someone actively wanting and excited at the prospect of taking a huge cock. It also filled her with an even more intense determination to take as much of him as she could. Granted she could see how he might be too much for most women to take, possibly even too much for her, but the amount of times after reading his stories she'd imagined an impossibly big cocked stud taking her and filling her up, the opportunity was too good to waste.

"Ok, well we'll just take it slowly and maybe stick to positions we can control a little more then, yes?" she reassured him.

Matt smiled back gratefully.

"Out of curiosity, have you ever measured it?"

"No, I never thought to really."

"Here I was assuming every guy had done that at least once in their life," Sally chuckled. "Do you want to?"

"Erm, sure, I guess," Matt agreed.

Matt wasn't entirely sure why Sally wanted to know, but the fact that his size seemed to excite her rather than terrify her made him feel great. She had instinctively walked over to his writing desk which included a few drawing materials for if he ever wished to draw what he was seeing. Matt watched like a kid in a candy store as her ass cheeks wobbled and clapped together as she walked. She grabbed a ruler and made her way back to him.

"Ok," she said, kneeling between his legs, "let's make sure you're as big as you can get first."

Without any further warning Sally took Matts cock in her hand and started to pump it up and down, drawing a moan from Matt and making the pressure in his cock tighten even more as any shrinkage from the previous conversation was almost immediately reversed. Happy that he was as big as he was likely to get, Sally pressed the ruler up against the side of his length.

"Oh... my..." she began.

"What is it?" Matt asked.

"It's bigger than the ruler. Only just, but definitely bigger."

"So..." Matt began putting the pieces together in his mind.

"Yeah. Just over 12 inches."

Both of them stopped for a moment, trying to compute what they'd just heard. Sally reacted first, moving herself forward and wrapping each of her huge breasts around Matt's cock. The head of the cock was easily sticking out at the top by a few inches and ironically looked in proportion to the massive boobs that should have swamped it. Wordlessly, Sally started to work her breasts up and down Matt's cock, causing Matt to moan and throw his head back. Aside from the fact that her breasts were warm and soft against his cock, the visual Matt was getting of his cock slipping between Sally's boobs as she looked on at him in pure lust was almost enough to drive him over the edge. He didn't want this to end but having all of his sexual dreams come true at once made it likely he wouldn't last long. He could just about hold on for now just as long as Sally didn't do anything else yet.

Sally could see the torment in Matt's eyes. She could tell he was trying desperately hard not to cum and whilst with any other man that might have been annoying, strangely she found herself wanting it to happen even though he'd not done anything to her yet. She perhaps figured his writing had made her cum enough times in the past anyway. Her gaze was drawn to his cock jutting out from between her boobs and covered with a sheen of precum. She looked back up at Matt and grinned before dropping her open mouth down on his cock. She felt his body instantly spasm in response.

"Please don't! You'll make me cum!" he begged through the inescapable pleasure coursing through his body.

Sally's response was to bob faster and frantically roll her tongue over the tip of his cock. She couldn't get more than the head in her mouth but she could tell it was going to be enough. Matt, realising she wasn't going to let up, had no choice but to let go.

Sally felt his cock head swell in her mouth and pushed down onto him as far as she could as the first shot of his cum sprayed into her mouth and slid down her throat. She quickly swallowed as much as she could before the next blast came, still using her breasts to milk his cock and draw out as much of his seed into her mouth as possible. Just when she thought he was finished, another blast came and then another. She actually giggled slightly as she got caught off guard by what was mercifully the final spray. She continued to laugh as she released him from both her mouth and her breasts.

"Sorry, Matt, that was just the most ridiculously huge load," she smiled wickedly at him.

Matt couldn't really describe how he was feeling at that moment, or at least he couldn't pinpoint it. On the one hand he was in complete bliss having just had the most amazing experience of his life but on the other hand it was now over and he felt shame and embarrassment at how quickly he had came and how little he had been able to do for Sally.

"I'm sorry Sally..." he began.

"Oh no no, don't you apologise. I could have stopped if I had wanted to but frankly I really wanted to taste your cum," she reassured him with a lustful gaze.

Matt seemed to be thinking for a moment.

"I'd really like to taste you too," he finally said.

"Oh?" Sally replied, surprised by but enjoying this boldness.

"Yeah I... I want to lick your pussy and make you cum like how you made me cum," he said, more and more confidence building in each word.

"Well, I can't really turn down an offer like that can I?" Sally grinned. "Where do you want me?"

* * * * *

Sally laid back on Matt's bed and spread her legs. Matt was already knelt at the bottom of the bed and his eyes were fixed on Sally's pussy with a look of want and desire. He waited until she was comfortable and then lowered his head into her crotch. Sally jumped slightly as he gave her waiting pussy a few small kisses before extending his tongue and with a slow, deliberate movement, licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

She tasted better than Matt could have predicted and he wasn't about to wait to do more. He continued his movement from before but increased the pace prompting pleased squirms and 'oo's from Sally. While he had very little experience doing this, he knew from what he'd looked into where to pay particular attention, and after a few minutes of experimenting with where drew her biggest reaction, Matt settled his tongue on working Sally's clit.

He wasn't the most skilled she had to admit, but the determination with which he was trying to pleasure her was meaning he was getting more hits than misses. Once he'd found her clit she was almost tempted to congratulate him but didn't want to seem patronising or make him stop. Her own pleasure was starting to rocket upwards and she moaned in response to his lapping and flickering tongue. Matt wanted nothing more than to make her cum. It didn't matter to him if it took minutes or hours, he was determined not to stop until she was satisfied.

Sally gasped as she felt Matt slide a finger into her pussy as he continued to tongue away at her clit. She couldn't help but wonder what the difference would be like if instead of a finger, it was his enormous cock slipping in there and was for a brief moment annoyed with herself for making him cum already. Then again, it had been a little while now, maybe he would be ready to go again? Her thoughts of taking him again coupled with his tonguing and fingering were driving her towards orgasm at a rapid pace.

"Keep going, keep going I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

Matt seemed to almost go into some form of overdrive as his tongue and finger became more frantic. Sally could tell he wanted her to cum so much and there was nothing stopping her now. With a series of long moans, she felt the blast of her orgasm start to ripple through her body. Far from stopping, Matt somehow increased his speed even further, wanting to draw every pleasurable sensation he could out of her as he gave her what he had wanted to give her from the moment they had met. Sally rode it for as long as she could but had to eventually push him back.

"I'm sorry!" he started.

"No apologies, just sometimes the pleasure is too much you know?" she smiled at him.

He smiled back, genuinely happy with what he'd done. He watched her with pride as she rode out the last little waves of her orgasm, the one he had given her. Shortly after, she sat herself back up and motioned for him to lay down beside her.

"I think I want to suck your cock again," she grinned at him.

"I don't know if I can go again," he said with a concerned look at his flaccid cock.

"You may just need a little warming up," she purred as she leant her head towards his cock.

Sally took his cock in her hand and lifted it up. She took the whole thing into her mouth and started to use her tongue to tease it into life. It didn't take very long before she could feel it starting to swell and harden, causing her to let out a victory cheer in her mind. Recognising that she wasn't going to be able to keep him in her mouth once he was back to full size, Sally was determined to stay on his cock for as long as possible. The sensation of him growing and slowly prising her lips apart as his cock widened and edged closer to the back of her throat was strange but thrilling. She supressed her gag reflex as she felt the head touch the back of her throat and start to move down it. Her jaw was aching but she refused to give in, almost certain he was nearly at full size, hoping even that he was. But alas he kept going. Unable to hold on any longer, she finally pulled away with a gasp.

Matt had been watching intently, revelling in the warm wet feeling of Sally's mouth and eventually the tight confines of her throat. When she pulled away, it was like watching a magic trick where his cock had entered her mouth small and flaccid and came back out three times as long, more than twice as wide and hard as a rock.

"God that thing really is huge," Sally laughed, panting slightly.

Matt was back to being stuck for words. He had had the time of his life so far and now that he was hard again, he couldn't even fully imagine what else they could do together. He watched gleefully as Sally mounted him, not allowing him inside her just yet, but sitting with her pussy pressed up against the base of his cock pushing his cock flat against his stomach. The feel of her weight on top of him and her thighs against his hips was blissful, and even without his cock actually being inside her, he felt like he could have laid like this forever.

Sally marvelled at her self-control. It had taken everything she had to not just try and slot him inside her and drop her whole weight down to try and take all of him straight away, but she knew she would need to be cleverer and more cautious than that. As much as she'd wanted to do that she knew that there was the potential it could hurt her if not handled correctly and she didn't want to put herself or him through that. She sat up and grabbed Matt's cock pulling it up to her stomach and giving them both a visual of exactly how far he could go inside her. She trembled slightly as she saw he finished just below her ribcage.

"Wow, that... that is... god damn..." she said, unable to hide the look of disbelief from her face.

"It's ok, you don't have to if it's too..." Matt began.

Sally hushed him by darting forward and starting to passionately kiss him. Matt felt her start to grind her hips back and forth along the length of his cock, although only as far as halfway up. The movement became slicker and smoother and Matt slowly realised that Sally was covering him in the juices from her pussy, lubricating him as much as she could. She really did intend to take as much of him as possible it seemed.

Knowing her job was only half done, Sally broke their kiss and moved herself further up Matt's torso to continue to grind against the rest of his cock. She leant herself forward and was very pleased when Matt took the initiative and started to suck on one of her breasts, playing with and tugging her erect nipple just as he'd done with her clit earlier. She let out a moan and felt his cock pulse in response. He was ready now surely? Regardless, she felt she could wait no longer.

Sally moved back down to get into position. Matt unconsciously held his breath as he watched her run her hands up and down his cock making sure to spread as much of a mix of his precum and her pussy juices as possible. She lifted herself up and guided his cock to the opening of her ready and wanting pussy. This was it. Everything Matt had ever dreamed of was about to come true even after he thought it already had. She lowered herself slowly onto him. Matt could see her lips parting wider and wider as the head of his cock slowly penetrated her. Even with the lubrication, he could feel she was tight and warm. Finally, the head was in and he felt her body drop ever so slightly, pushing a little more inside.

"Oh my god!" she moaned.

"Is everything ok? I'm not hurting you am I?" Matt asked earnestly.

"Everything is beyond ok," she replied with a slight laugh, "I've just never had something so big in my pussy before, never mind a cock!"

For the first time she saw him genuinely smile and even grin a little.

"I guess it would take a little getting used to," he replied.

"Trust me, I intend to get used to it," she said with a lustful grin of her own.

She raised herself up slightly and let herself drop down a little more, pushing more of the hard cock filling her insides deeper into her. She was taking it slowly, letting her pussy stretch and relax and putting everything she had into ignoring the urge firing into her brain each time she dropped to just let her whole body drop and take him all at once. Matt laid back and let her do what she needed to, in awe of the way her body jiggled and swayed with each drop.

Once he was about halfway in, Sally let go of a little of her restraint and started to pick up the pace. Matt's cock was stimulating every nerve inside her pussy and she started to moan as he slid in and out of her. Looking down and seeing there was still so much cock to go should have filled her with dread, after all she was pretty sure that he'd almost hit her back wall. But he wasn't the only one getting to live out a fantasy now. All those times she had read about Serenity taking a huge, hard cock deeper inside her than should have been possible, now it was her turn.

Unable to resist her desires any longer, she sat up and then threw her whole weight down on Matt's cock. Matt moaned but Sally let out closer to a scream.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she cried. "This feels so amazing!"

"I can't believe it's all in," Matt moaned back.