Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, you just needed the right approach," Sally replied with a wicked grin, regaining a little of her composure. "It's like I can feel it in parts of my body it shouldn't be possible to. In fact..."

Matt watched as she placed her hand on her stomach. Oddly, he felt a sudden increase in pressure on his cock. Sally laughed out loud with a delighted squeal.

"Give me your hand," she told him.

Matt obeyed and she led his hand to her stomach, placed it there and pushed her own hand against it. She giggled slightly as Matt went wide eyed and looked up at her.

"I-is that my..."

"Yeah, that's your cock," she told him, grinning from ear to ear. "And if I lean back like... uuuugh god..."

Sally leant back forcing a large bulge to appear in her stomach, outlining Matt's cock. He'd never seen anything like it in his life, had never considered even that it could happen even in his stories.

"I need to start riding this cock now Matt," Sally moaned.

She leant back forward and started to bounce her full body up and down on him. He could feel the tight, velvety warmth of her insides and as each drop brought her magnificent body back down on him. He reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing and fondling them like he'd dreamed about so many times. He could hear her moans intensifying and for the first time felt bold enough to try and push her over the edge with his words.

"You like that big cock filling you up?" he said.

"So, so much!" she responded with a wicked smile, realising what he was finally doing.

"I want you to cum," he told her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I want you cum and cum and just keep cumming. I want you use this cock to stretch out every part of your pussy until you can't stop cumming."

"Oh baby, yes, I want that too," she moaned, his vivid words increasing her stimulation. She could feel he had started to thrust upwards in time with her drops, pushing him even further inside.

"Then do it, cum for me! Cum hard!" he cried.

With a scream, Sally started to buck wildly causing the bed to thud against the wall. Matt stared deeply into her eyes feeling a shiver run through her body as she arched her back and threw her head back. Matt was suddenly aware of a splatter of something across his chest and broke his gaze from her face to look down at her stretched pussy, still speared by his cock, and caught the sight of cum squirting out of Sally's pussy. It kept coming in small but strong jets and he remained transfixed until it finally finished. Sally collapsed forward panting and fell off to the side, Matt's cock slipping back out of her with a schlop.

"Oh... oh Matt," she panted. "That was incredible."

"You've no idea how long I've waited to do that," he smiled earnestly.

Sally smiled and cuddled into him. They lay like that for a few minutes before Matt felt her hand on his still hard cock.

"This isn't going away, is it?" she said impishly.

"It will eventually," he replied, not wanting to break the moment more than anything else.

"Hmmm. Did you cum just now?"

Matt looked at her and the lustful grin she was giving him. She had something in mind, he could tell.

"No, but I came earlier so it's ok," he tried to protest.

"You're not getting away that easily," she told him.

She turned away from him giving him a good view of her ass and shook her hips slightly causing it to wobble and bounce. Matt stared at her as she grinned over her shoulder at him. He instantly knew what she had planned.

"Are you sure about this?" Matt asked her, knowing what her answer would be but compelled to ask anyway.

"This ass was made for taking a huge cock like yours," she purred.

Moving himself around so that he was in the right position, Matt wiped some of Sally's cum from his stomach and applied it to his cock which was still very slick from Sally's pussy. She reached behind and guided him to her asshole, holding him in just the right position. He placed a hand on her waist and with a quick nod from Sally pulled her back and pushed his cock forward. To his surprise, his cock slid in a good few inches without much resistance but he noticed instantly that the grip around him was much tighter. Sally gave another moan.

"Didn't I tell you this ass was made for a big cock?" she said, lust dripping from every word.

"That must mean this big cock was made for you," he returned.

She grinned and then gasped as he started to thrust slowly inside her again, mimicking the action that had stretched her pussy and burying a little more of his cock each time until finally they were hip to hip again. Matt gazed down at her ass which wobbled and clapped together with each thrust, remembering how she'd teased him with it earlier. Even then, he would have struggled to believe where they would end up now.

Sally had been no stranger to anal but never had she experienced the stretching she was getting now. It would probably hurt later but she really didn't care. She felt full and satisfied and ready for Matt to cum again.

"I want your cum in my ass," she told him, having no doubt she would get it. "But I want to be able to look into your eyes as you fill me up."

She moved him back for a moment, his cock slipping out for a brief second as she rolled onto her back. He moved back into position and she placed each of her legs on his shoulders.

"Go deep baby, get as much of that cock in me as you can and fill me with all the cum you have!" she demanded as her gaze penetrated through his own.

Letting all inhibitions go, Matt plunged his cock back into Sally's ass and immediately threw his full body forward. Feeling him even deeper inside her than before, Sally let out a guttural moan. Matt clasped his hands at the base of her thighs and pulled with as much force as he could muster as he thrusted powerfully into Sally.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she moaned.

Matt kept drilling into Sally as hard as he could, seeing his cock poke out from beneath her stomach at the force and driving himself faster and faster towards his own climax. With an almighty groan, he pushed forward one last time. Sally felt his cock swell and stretch her already ruined asshole further and knew what was coming next.

"Yes, give me your cum, give me your cum in my ass, oh god!"

She felt her own body shudder as an orgasm once again erupted through her body, but her focus was on the cock in her ass and the pools and pools of cum blasting out of it. Matt had cum hard before in her mouth but this almost felt like twice that. She kept checking her stomach expecting to see it engorge and inflate with the sheer amount of semen being pumped into her and whilst it didn't happen she could safely say she felt very full.

Spent and nigh on exhausted, Matt allowed Sally's legs to drop either side of him and collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and made small gyrating movements with her hips, making sure to fully milk the cock still firmly inside her as she felt it start to reduce in size.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life," he said after a few minutes panting.

"You and I both," she smiled.

Once he was completely flaccid again, Matt rolled off of Sally and they resumed the position they had been in earlier, with her cuddled up into his chest.

"So," she said after a few moments has passed, "did that give you some new ideas for your next story?"

"I don't think I could do it justice," he laughed.

They laid with each other for another few moments. Matt didn't want this to end, any of it. He knew there was only one way forward.

"Sally?"

"Yeah?"

"About what you said earlier. About being single."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to stay that way?"

She understood what he was asking, in his typically awkward but heartfelt way. If she was being honest, the longer everything had gone on, the more she had hoped he would ask. She had perhaps been a little concerned that he might not be interested in anything more given their age gap, but the way he worshipped her as they made love told her different. With a smile she looked up at him.

"If you're asking what I think you are then yes, I don't want this to stop either."

He smiled back at her and squeezed her close.

"On one condition," she continued.

For a moment, he looked concerned but her wicked grin disarmed him.

"Anything you're planning on having Serenity do in the bedroom, I demand you do to me first."

Matt laughed and drew Sally in for a slow, loving kiss.