Inspiration Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again questioned, "Why not, Victor? Why am I not leaving again?"

His eyes immediately frowned. Not once within their three day interlude had she called him by his first name, always Mr. Hardway or in other moments Victor Hardway and in harsh moments Victor fucking Hardway.

She shook her head, disappointed that he wouldn't answer. She dragged her leg off the sofa then grabbed her heel. Her decision, she needed to leave and once away from him she would likely never see him again until his book tour was over or another book came out.

His eyes darted as she went to slip on her heel then quickly he firmly protested with a demand, "No!" He swiftly snatched the heel from her hand then flung it over the sofa.

Her mouth dropped open, he seemed like a child in the beginnings of a hissy fit. She looked over the sofa where her heel landed then looked back up at him and questioned his behavior, "Was that really called for?"

His jaw clenched and flexed as he stared down at her. He fought the reality of the situation.

Sixty years and throughout them all and into adulthood he never placed himself within something permanent. Women came a went, that was how he liked it. Many women came just for a short time then stepped permanently out of his life, how he always thought it was meant to be.

There were inspirations before the fabled seven which became eight when Rosangela stepped before him. He was creative, an artist before his works were acknowledged and women were the source of his inspiration. Random women in and out of his life gave him what he needed to fuel his creativity.

Yet, staring up at him confused was a woman who dislodged his ritualistic life and paths throughout. She was the first to take parts of his controlling nature that he willingly allowed to be taken. The moment he saw her approach him that final day of the Aurora book tour he knew he wanted her and most of all, needed her. Yes, firstly it was all his greed to have his inspiration given but it changed.

Yes, things changed. That so called written path of his was twisted and turned into an unfamiliar direction because she stepped directly into that path and veered it. He thought the moment she stepped out of his life that evening his life would again return on that controlled path. His assumption was wrong. Though he created with ease, that path remained changed and he again wanted her directly in the middle of it.

Her eyes held their frown but his silence was too much. She rose up off the sofa and hobbled with one heel. She awkwardly made her way around the sofa, practically felt his eyes follow her. She hobbled toward her tossed shoe and commented with mumbled, "I can't take this shit no more." Her hand scooped up the heel and slipped it on her foot.

She groaned, he kept silent. Her head shook, felt her undone stocking shift down. With a huff she raised her skirt, exposed her thigh then started to attached the garters. She complained, "Gotta go outside and freeze my ass off."

His head started to slowly shift side to side as the protest towards her departure grew. His bare feet swiftly moved over the plush carpet as his eyes held their target, her. "No," he spoke up and rushed towards her.

"Dammit, Victor!" she nearly growled as the garter was reattached then she started to complain, "I have no fucking clue..." She turned but quickly stumbled backwards with her eyes darting wide with his image quickly headed her direction.

Before she could lift her arms to stop his sudden rush, his hands already grabbed firmly the sides of her face followed by his lips crushed against hers.

Her eyes remained wide as her arms tossed up and hands had no idea what to do. She was in shock, the manner his lips kissed hers was unlike him. His signature aggressive passion seemed tamed by a different type of passion that seemed so unlike him.

Yes, she remembered a moment of tenderness but the kiss he currently performed was beyond anything she thought was capable to come from him. That kiss seemed perfectly set between both aggression and tenderness, the perfect blend expressed by the medium of his exploring tongue and the manner his lips suckled hers.

The shock from such an unlikely kiss faded, her eyes lightly closed as she willingly melted beneath the power of his seemingly unnatural kiss. The heat from his kiss didn't directly strike between her thighs but spread outward and consumed her entire body from head to toe. She felt as if she would literally melt to floor.

All he wanted to do was continue to kiss her. All he felt he needed was to kiss her forever in a way he had never kissed no other woman before her. He too never knew such a manner of kiss existed to be given by him and the moment he began he wanted nothing but to continue. It felt as if all he needed was to stand there, her face held by his hands and kiss her without a stopping. Though it seemed against everything he had proudly represented, he no longer cared.

His lips did as he desired, continued to lavish hers. His hands swiftly left the sides of her face then his arms wrapped around as if for dear life. He held as tight as possible against him.

Her arms dropped almost limply. She swore she was on the verge of melting into a puddle of Rosangela on the expensive carpeting. He truly embraced her, his arms simply held her without his hands going crazy in all directions to molest her body. He simply held her and she was driven into the most complete submission of her entire life. She truly sensed if his arms released she would collapse because of weakened knees.

Her arms slowly raised though they felt heavy. Her hands dared and rested against the sides of his face. She indulged in his continuous kiss, nearly memorized every motion and suckle from his glorious lips. Her lips equally returned that unknown and mysterious passion. Again, Victor Hardway succeeded in giving her another never known experience.

He took a deep breath and with true reluctance drew his lips from hers but remained in position to again return. His eyes opened and waited for the moment hers opened. When her eyes opened he immediately saw something he had never seen before within another's eyes. There was such a gentleness within her lovely blue eyes that surpassed mere lust.

Her eyes looked into the dark depths of his. She had witnessed very subtle moments where his expression softened within those extremely expressive eyes of his but before her was such a foreign expression new to her and likely to him as well. Though his brow was tensed and those remarkable distinct lines were prominent, within the rich brown of his eyes was more emotion she had never expected to witness.

He tightened his embrace, wanted her practically melded against him. His eyes studied the entirety of her beautiful face. There was a difference in the manner her face was flushed, not from the heat of sexual lust but from genuine emotion he had avoided all his life. Yet, right then, there was no avoidance and he had no desire to avoid or ignore. At that very moment she was likely more beautiful than he ever allowed himself to see.

He took another deep breath then asked with a near whisper, "Rosangela."

She hummed, "Hmm?"

Again another deep breath then he exhaled and asked, "How would you like for me to make love to you?"

Her brain just screamed, make love?

The word love just passed the most erotic man's lips and it was said to her. Do those like him or her make love?

She murmured, "Make love?" She was almost unfamiliar with that term. Even with her ex husband she never knew the meaning of making love.

He replied, "Yes, I wish to make love to you in any way you desire."

She heavily breathed as the concept seemed so unreal. Her eyes refocused on his, there was more than sincerity within his eyes. Her mind conceived the idea that yes, those within their fetish universe knew the meaning of making love. Making love was not foreign to them just never experienced. Also, she determined that all there was needed was love to make love. And, his question gave her the revelation that it was likely love that had strangely came to be between them.

"Then," she finally spoke as a soft smile formed over her lips, "Make love to me because even done in our way, it's still making love."

He smiled with a slight laugh then he agreed, "Yes, and I will make love to you in your preferred breathlessness." His lips pressed against hers and again ignited that more superior kiss.

Perhaps there was a type of end, physically an end that separated them for six months. Yet, mentally there was never an end. Those three days were a beginning which triggered a series of changes for both author Victor Hardway and his inspirational muse Rosangela.

Victor lived his entire life always catering to his art and fetishes, never allowed any true intimacy to emerge within brief interludes in effort to not disturb his ritualistic way of life. As Rosangela lived the majority of her life hidden from her desires and fetishes then found a way to crawl herself outward from hiding but she too pushed away intimacy to keep a tight hold of her chosen way of life.

They entered each others lives on a very typical day in both their lives. Rosangela a store clerk at the bookstore that catered to Victor's final book signing. She admittedly an admirer and he immediately became her admirer. She desired freedom to experience her preferred breathless fetish with another and he desired the perfect and unique muse to unleash his own desired freedom to express inspiration.

And for three days they both were given their desires. And in three days both their lives were affected by one another. Both admitted to themselves the importance the other had but outwardly they denied and refused that importance.

Six months later and again they came together in that very same bookstore with a whole new perspective on what they truly desired, wanted, and needed which they knew the other could only give. A battle of persuasion. A struggle with wills. But a result of a more unexpected and seemingly unlike both their natures had transpired.

That result continued in the lavish setting of the bedroom of that hotel suite.

The expansion of an intimacy unknown to neither Rosangela and Victor begun before the king sized bed drenched in expensive white linen. Their environment seemed saturated in white tones just as it was outside the walls of the hotel. But unlike the outdoors, there was an overflow of heat that burned from both their bodies.

His hands undid the wide belt cinched around her waist, it fell to the floor. Back of her waist his hands moved then up the curve of her back where his fingers pinched the dress zipper then guided it down. Bit by bit her back was exposed along with the band of her black strapless bra.

The zipper ended halfway down the outward curve of her rear then his hands tucked within the opening, pressed against her skin then slid upward beginning the removal of the dress.

At her bare shoulders, he shifted his hands, hooked his thumbs then slowly guided the sleeves down the length of her arms. He pressed against her as she leaned back against him. The heat from her body radiated and penetrated through the material of his light gray button down. His lips pressed against the curve of her shoulder as the sleeves of her dress reached her hands then the dress dropped to the floor around her heels.

Firm suckle after suckle his lips trailed aimed for the slope of her neck. Up the length of her arms his fingertips grazed then over her shoulders and returned down against her back. His lips kissed and suckled along the slope of her neck then shifted against her ear as his fingers undid the hook of her bra.

There was a confession he needed to make and his voice breathed against her ear, "I planned this."

Her lips curved into a grin upon hearing his confession. Her head leaned back against his shoulder. She had her immediate suspicions about the hotel.

The bra fell the moment her arms lifted, her plump breasts exposed with erect nipples. His hands found her breasts and firmly molded and kneaded.

He continued his confession, "The very moment you agreed to the ride," his lips grinned in response to his own slyness, "I made the hotel arrangements."

She softly laughed. Her hands slid over his, loved the sensations of his hands motioning beneath hers as he buried his fingertips into the flesh of her breasts. She confessed, "That doesn't surprise me." she again laughed then stated, "You are Victor Hardway after all."

He sounded an airy chuckle then commented, "That I am."

She had to comment, "Thank god." Her grin momentarily broadened then faded the moment his lips against firmly kissed just below her ear. She sighed the moment she felt the firm touch from the from tip of his tongue and his hands heighten the strength of their kneading. Her breaths grew heavier, his fingers curled and buried their tips deep then dragged back from the center of her breasts.

His fingertips came together, drew her nipples more erect then created a firm pressure which triggered her body to respond and press her rear back against him with an eager shift of her hips. His hands left her breasts.

She softly gasped the moment he spun her around to face him then pulled her against him.

He stated, "Have something for just for you."

Her lips again formed a grin then she curiously asked, "What's that?"

He too again grinned then he instructed, "Reach into my pocket and you'll find out."

She slightly giggled, knew if she reached far enough she would definitely find something.

She lightly chewed the side of her bottom lip as her hand lifted and found the opening of his pants pocket. Her eyes held his as her hand slipped down into his pocket and quickly discovered her first guess was wrong. Her lips broadened their grin as did his.

She recognized the textured something within his pocket. She slowly pulled her special something from his pants pocket, so smooth she praised. Her hand lifted between them and in its grasp was a neatly folded plastic bag she recognized as one similar to six months prior.

She somewhat giggled then commented, "How sweet." She watched his brows make a quick suggestive lift which prompted her to again giggle. Then she asked, "How long has this," she shook her hand, "Been in your pocket, huh?"

He confessed, "Two days."

She had to laugh then frowned, "You had this in your pocket all this time and never bothered using it, um, earlier?"

He slightly shrugged then stated, "I wanted to wait for the right moment."

Her head shook then she commented, "Well, I'm glad you did."

(Author Note: Boost this moment. Find and listen to the song Your Pain V.2.0 by Acylum, remixed by Vault-113)

He lifted his hand, fingers pinched the discovered bag then slid it from her grip. Before her beaming eyes, he slowly unfolded the quite smooth textured bag. He would glance at her face to witness the change of excitement. Every little soft crinkle of plastic seemed to heighten the excited expression within her blue eyes, even the shade of blue seemed to intensify. He never knew not one woman who became so aroused by the simplest sound of plastic but, he thought with a pleased grin, she was unique and definitely not just any woman.

She licked her lips, rubbed them together as her eyes grew wider with anticipation. Her breaths even escalated heavier and the heat inflamed every inch of her body, particularly between her thighs. Every slow unfold of the bag heightened all her senses. She could smell the delectable new scent of the unused bag. Her entire body was on high alert as she anticipated the moment she would again suffocate by his guidance.

The soft and glossy bag was fully unraveled, his fingers pried the opening then his hand slid inside and parted the plastic walls. His eyes looked to her, her eyes were widely focused on the bag and the excitement and anticipation was easily read. His hands gripped the bag's opening then lifted it but his eyes focused on every expression throughout her face.

She deeply inhaled and locked the air within her chest. The new plastic scent filled her nostrils and lingered within the held breath. The sound of the plastic's motion drove her further into intoxication as it was smoothly lowered over her head. Her lips pressed together, held her breath firmly inside her still chest as her heart steadily pounded.

His hands guided the bag down against the sides of her neck. His eyes focused on her face through the clear plastic, her surrender to the desire for suffocation reflected throughout her expression and burned brightly within her eyes.

He pressed his hands against the sides of her face, massaged the smooth plastic against her cheeks with the pads of his thumbs.

His head slightly tilted and against the plastic his lips pressed. He felt the moment she released her held breath, the heat softly blew against the plastic. His lips pressed the plastic against hers as they slightly parted. He suckled her bottom lip, tasted the newness of the sleek plastic.

He pressed his lips firmer, felt each of her controlled breaths, his tongue pressed the plastic between her kissing lips. He felt her hum through the plastic and against his lips in response to the plastic kiss.

Such a difference, her mind screamed but more so her body was delivered a new high. She eagerly returned his kiss, loved the sensation of his tongue delivering the softening plastic between her lips. She concentrated breathing through her nose as he continued to coat her lips with the divine plastic with his. She deeply inhaled, the plastic softly crinkled as it brushed against her nose.

His hands slid down against the sides of her neck then pressed the plastic sealed. Instantly there was a change, the motion of the plastic shifted as her breaths increased. He raised the firmness of his kiss, delivered a plastic version of that earlier transformed kiss. His own breaths increased as his personal arousal grew, felt the hardness envelop within the crotch of his trousers. His hips anxiously shifted and blatantly introduced her to his own raised excitement.

She started that glorious struggle to maintain control of her breaths. The air grew stale as she deeply inhale and exhaled through her flaring nostrils. The press of his firm cock triggered her to lower her hands. Her fingers undid the buckle of his belt then worked the fly of his trousers. Into the confines of his trousers her hand dipped and found his hard cock.

So much to focus on, the struggling breaths, his wondrous kiss, and stroking his cock. She loved the mental struggle with her focus which only sent her higher and higher on that sexual pedestal. The physical struggle within those plastic confines ensured a higher step upward into her desired euphoria. Every struggled breath increased her excitement which was evident within the dampening confines of her black panties. Her hips gently shifted as her thighs pressed together.

His breaths heightened as he indulged in her firm strokes of his cock. He mentally admired how she pushed herself, sweetly suffocated and pleasured him at the same time. His kiss intensified, heard her struggles in the form of quick gasps and soft groans but her right hand worked his cock beautifully while the left gripped his shirt. He sensed the air was dwindling, the plastic barely blew back against his face and lips and her groans transformed into soft grunts.

His hands slid down from sealing the bag as he leaned back. He studied her face for a moment, eyed the details of how the plastic had softly molded over her features. Then he drew the bag's opening and pried the plastic, listened to her deeply inhale a dose of new air. His eyes shifted down, studied the deep heaves of her breasts as her chest filled deeply with air.