All Comments on 'Inspire Me'

by Raven7890

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits1210 months ago

Long time no see glad to see you back.

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Do you think about being watched, you spread touching, while we see you go over the edge...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oyo My! You had to really work for those 2 that came after about the 2:30 mark, didn't you! But I could tell it was worth it my good girl.

mr_good38

BretaignBretaign4 months ago

A lovely short, powerful, erotic ride. Looking over your other stories, I wonder if there isn't someplace that is a destination, a dream vacation where you might encounter someone who breeds you? Perhaps a tropical resort in the pool, while his wife watches nearby, or perhaps in a tent on a trek, where you know the others might hear you? Sometimes experiencing something, someplace, someone new brings out our most powerful drives.

CMcDonald69CMcDonald69about 2 months ago

Wake you up early in the morning to Slowly kiss you on back of your neck and run fingers slowly down thighs and inside until slowly roll you over look into eyes and kiss as feel hand slide between thighs in panties caressing as then kiss side of neck before sliding down spreading legs and put them over the shoulders and kissing inside thighs nibbling as run hands up stomach to nipples to slowly play with them as feel tongue slide over wet panties kissing and nibbling lips through them as look up at you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous