All Comments on 'Instance Ch. 03'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait...

This chapter was well worth waiting for. The reveal is an excellent concept and the story is quite riveting. It's moving at a nice pace now and the intrigue has your readers wanting more. Loving the story. Excellent work, as always.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 6 years ago
I'll wait.

Excellent, Jase. ^_^ When I said I wanted the plot to start hitting Jackson in a tangible way in the next chapter, hoo boy, did I get that!

Marvelous reveal, surreal execution, the pacing is picking up to where it feels it should be, and I can see that you have a well-thought-out premise. Now I understand why you insisted it could fit in Sci-Fi when I didn't see it, and now I understand why you wrote in so many meticulous details about the steps of recovery as well as exploring an HIV-positive relationship were in Ch 2.

This could be in the tradition of "eXistenZ" and "The Matrix," yet this feels far more interesting to me where you might go (beyond "Get Out"). Great thriller potential, and I've already seen how well you can do dark, speculative fiction with your other novella.

If you want to finish the novel before posting the rest, I'll wait. You succeeded in getting my attention with this chapter to come back to it later. :)

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon, and thanks Etaski. I always appreciate your insight and your feedback. I've never written anything with the scope and complexity of this before, so I'm going to take my time and make sure I build it the way it needs to be built. :-)

falizurefalizurealmost 6 years ago

Im glad your taking the time to give this story the attention it deserves, that said what a cliff hanger, with all the pieces starting to come together.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

I wonder what happened to the author. It's crazy, I can't be the only one reading this and feeling I need more. It's 2021.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
518 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Instance Ch. 02 Previous Part
Instance Series Info