Instant Messages, Emails, and Strange Text Messages 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

e_lizlove1234: oh yes

Mstevens417: ...and slapping against your hard clit

e_lizlove1234: can't stop imagining one as nice as yours

Mstevens417: I can't stop imagining it someone's wet mouth or hot sopping vagina or in someone's T I G H T asshole!

e_lizlove1234: Mmmmm, I like them all for different reasons

Mstevens417: what reasons?

e_lizlove1234: Pussy because it feels so wonderful, I can orgasm with the right guy, and the pregnancy risk,

Mstevens417: You want some young guy to impregnate your hot womb?

e_lizlove1234: Doesn't every woman?

Mstevens417: I wish I could give you a chocolate covered little one!!!

e_lizlove1234: My mouth mainly to show a guy how much I want to make him feel good, look into his eye for direction and I love the taste of cum and the feeling of a cock forcing its way a little deeper down my throat... And the ass because it feels so good, but also because it hurts at first! I love the feeling of a strong guy taking me there and how it makes me feel so submissive when he does!

Mstevens417: Damn I wish I could push hard into your tight hole and dominate you in every way!

e_lizlove1234: There is nothing I love more than when my body gets into a submissive state, everything feels so wonderful

Mstevens417: I would love to be grabbing your beautiful firm breasts while I leaned into you and pushed deeper into you harder and harder.

e_lizlove1234: Yes, but I'm not sure if I could take all of you there, but I would love to find out!

Mstevens417: And wrapping my fingers around your tight midsection as I pounded deep and our bodies slapped against each other over and over again

e_lizlove1234: Yes!

Mstevens417: I would LOVE to find out if I could give you all of my thick cock again and again until you couldn't stand anymore, and I spilled my seed deep into your bowels! I'd love to pull out and shot my hot baby batter into your sopping wet pussy to impregnate you with my seed as I have you bent over a bed or the back of the sofa with your moans echoing off of the walls.

I was all but beside myself at that moment. I was so horny thinking about what he would feel like and I could literally kick myself for not giving him a chance when I should have back when we were still around each other.

You see, Michael was the type, or so it seemed, that was a better friend than would be a lover, but what are lovers, but someone who you are friends with and that you've gotten comfortable enough to have sex with.

e_lizlove1234: Not to get away from the conversation that we are having, because I'm horny enough to take any and everything that comes my way right now until I can't see straight or walk right, but I was wondering if you remembered the old times?

Mstevens417: Of course I do. I remember all of the guys who came before me, and I remember the fact that I tried but never was good enough to date. We always had good times together but I could never seem to make it into the winners circle.

e_lizlove1234: COME ON, THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Mstevens417: Why not Elizabeth? I Love you and you know it! I was just never given the chance to show you! I mean, you gave Julian Kellar a chance before me! And HE WAS A PIG!

e_lizlove1234: We're still young; can you still take that chance and show me?

Mstevens417: I'm sure I can take that chance, but is it going to be worth it?

e_lizlove1234: I promise it will be worth it! - but I don't want to kill the mood totally, you made me remember something about Julian, and I want you to make me cum, I'm getting tired, and I have an early morning ahead of me.

Mstevens417: Ok shoot...

e_lizlove1234: One time years ago, I was giving Julian head, and just as he was pulling out just as he came, his cock landed against my nose as his cum started shooting

Mstevens417: Where did it go? All over your face?

e_lizlove1234: No! It landed perfectly against the opening to my nose, and 90% went up inside!

Mstevens417: lol

e_lizlove1234: It was funny...

Mstevens417: It didn't burn a little?

e_lizlove1234: No, but a little seemed like a lot up there

Mstevens417: I don't like anything up my nose, not even nasal spray, so I would have freaked out a little...

e_lizlove1234: ...and it drained down into my throat for a long time.

Mstevens417: I'm sure it did! You probably tasted cum for a while.

e_lizlove1234: I did, and it was disgusting

Mstevens417: lol, that's so funny.

e_lizlove1234: The cum wasn't bad but the nasal drip was nasty.

Mstevens417: You should have blown your nose

e_lizlove1234: Oh I did, but you know when you have a cold where you try to blow your nose but nothing comes out, and you have constant nasal drip

Mstevens417: ewwww, cum dripping down the back of your throat and out of your nose, must have been a huge load.

e_lizlove1234: No, but a little bit seems like a lot

Mstevens417: That would have been a sight...

e_lizlove1234: like when you have congestion in your throat driving you crazy and you finally cough it up and it is a tiny bit

Mstevens417: eww gross, cum hockers!

e_lizlove1234: At least it tasted better than snot, lol

Mstevens417: I'm so hard thinking about you!

e_lizlove1234: good

Mstevens417: I wish someone had it in their hand or mouth right now

e_lizlove1234: It would be in my pussy right now, as horny as I am right now I would get you inside me fast.

Mstevens417: I so wish I were actually touching your body instead of talking about it

e_lizlove1234: me too

Mstevens417: lol this is such torture

e_lizlove1234: I am so wet

Mstevens417: I wish I could see it, taste it, and touch it. Is there anyway you could show me? I'm so hard... I wish I could be inside you so bad

e_lizlove1234: Mmmmm, What do you want to see?

Mstevens417: Anything you will show me, but in particular, that hot wet pussy

e_lizlove1234: I found an old picture I took not long ago with me lying face down but with my knee bent slightly showing my pussy from behind

Picture Sent; 1 file from e_lizlove1234.

Mstevens417: well I want to feel you... not just look at you, but that is BEAUTIFUL! Put yourself in a postmarked package and send it to me and I'll clean you up! - No I'll LICK you clean!

e_lizlove1234: LOL, I remember when we were kids there was a cartoon and he had a black circle of like sticky plastic he would through it at a wall and could reach through. I'll put once disk on my chair and sit on it and you put it on the bed and stick your cock thru it into me, like in Roger Rabbit.

Mstevens417: I wish that black hole was real. Are you still playing with your hard clit?

e_lizlove1234: Teasing it, and I'm about to cum! The Vibe is proving to be too much!

Mstevens417: I wish I could feel you cum all over me.

e_lizlove1234: Oh my God, I'm Cuming!

Mstevens417: well, cum all over your hand and think of me...

e_lizlove1234: Oh my GOD that was Great! I can't wait until you are actually in my presence, but I need to get go. Got an early morning thank you for talking to me.

Mstevens417: You're welcome, I'm sure going to do the same thinking about you!

e_lizlove1234: Thanks again! Good Night Romeo!

Mstevens417: mwah! nite!

I can't wait until he comes back home to see about his parents! I NEED my Michael!

Damn Instant Messages, Emails, and Strange Text Messages, they always prove to be trouble!

12