Surprise at Key Party

Story Info
Military wife gets more than she bargained for at key party.
1.7k words
3.99
61.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every creak of the house sounded like thunder. Cathy took a deep breath to calm herself, and again checked her hair in the mirror, though she didn't know why. Every light in the house was out except the one in the master bathroom where she prepared herself.

She understood the idea behind the key party. Test pilots here at Edwards Air Force Base had a horrific mortality rate. In the last ten years alone, more than a hundred had died, leaving widows and their children behind. So, the families did everything they could to bring each other close together, and support each other. Everything to feel connected. Absolutely everything. The commander pretended not to notice.

When the men put their house keys in the hat that morning, her own husband had picked up Captain Bailey's key. That meant he was over there now, with Mrs. Bailey, strengthening the bond between families in the most intimate way. But who had gotten the key to her own house? Sometimes they told ahead of time, sometimes they didn't.

It was a warm night in California, like it often was. The windows were open and she could hear the soft rustling of the tree branches in the breeze. The children were already deep asleep, as they didn't need to know what was about to happen. All was still.

The quiet of the night was broken by the sound of the front door opening quietly. It was understood in the test pilot community; when a man came as a friend he knocked, when he came as a lover, he let himself in.

Cold sweat formed on her neck. He was here. Cathy and her husband had only participated once before in the ritual, and Lt. Doug "Dopey" Harrison had been so nervous he hadn't managed to even get a steady erection. She had lied to him to salve his feelings, saying that he gave her pleasure at least. Dopey was a good man, and she was friends with Sally Harrison and wanted their families to bond anyway. Their kids had a playdate next week.

The carpeted stairs creaked ever so gently, as the man climbing them took his time. It was quiet enough to not wake the children, but she heard it anyway somehow over the pounding of her heart. She had sweat on her chest, and had the sudden impulse to remove her bra. Don't be silly, she told herself. I know these men, and its okay if I'm apprehensive. But if he'll be taking it off anyway?

She turned the light out, plunging the whole house into the night's dark embrace and a sudden urgency struck her. She fumbled through her nice blouse to try to remove her bra through the sleeve. What was she doing? He'd be here any second! Just leave it on! She told herself, but she had already gotten one arm strap off before her arm awkwardly got caught in her sleeve, so she stood there in the dark bathroom uncertain whether to put it back or try again and risk disheveling her whole look.

There was no warning. Strong hands came gently onto her shoulders as she struggled with her clothes, and she froze. Warm breath teased her neck and the hands slid down her sides, along her now-crumbled blouse to her waist, and soothingly caressed the bare flesh exposed above her belt. Cathy's lips trembled as the fingers of this man expertly slid up beneath her shirt, and with the slightest of gestures, opened the clasp of her bra, letting it fall loose from her chest. The hands withdrew from her blouse, then well-toned arms wrapped around her chest, calming her.

She sighed, feeling the stress and nervousness fall away. The warm, comforting embrace of the unidentified man behind her reminded her that this was about feeling connected. One of his arms was wrapped around her breasts, but held her firmly, patiently. This was no eager grope from a high school boyfriend; this man was experienced, a giver.

The warm breath excited her as it fell on her neck again. She wanted this. She wanted to know what man was attached to those strong arms. What he felt like pressed against her. What he felt like in her. She had to know.

Gently taking one of his hands in hers, she placed it on her left breast. The hand started to make slow, tantalizing circles that even through her clothes made her nipples erect. Her own breathing became slow and heavy as she savored the experience. He nuzzled her neck, kissing lightly in that spot down low that made her feel like a real woman and she purred. Even her husband didn't make her feel like this!

His other hand sought her bare skin again, venturing down the deep neckline of her blouse, to touch her right breast while still enticingly stimulating the left one. She felt her back arch, and a small gasp escape her throat as he reached her bare nipple. It was too much! She had to have more!

But he wasn't done yet. As her blouse got hiked up further and further, she felt skin against her now exposed lower back. His shirt was already off, and the tone, hard body of an athlete pressed against her. She felt pressure building from the meaty bulge in his pants now, gradual but powerful. This wasn't like last time at all; this man was taking his time calmly and confidently.

Finally, she could take it no longer. She turned around to face him, but her eyes had not yet adjusted. She saw only a strong man, taller than she, wearing only his jeans. His skin was dark as the night, but she still couldn't make out his face. Who is this? Gary is the right coloration and that tall, but not so muscled. Patrick is, but he's TDY right now. Who could it be?

She pushed him gently on the chest, maneuvering him back through the bathroom door into the bedroom. Their legs bumped against the bed, and she knew they were at their destination. It was then that he lifted her top up over her head, leaving her bare from the waist up. Ecstatic tingles flooded her body as she closed her eyes and felt, rather than saw, him lean down and begin to kiss her neck, and ear, and chin, then hungrily reach her open mouth. Lips and tongues joined together in passion, and Cathy wondered why she ever hesitated to attend a key party before. His dick was now rock-hard in her groin, and she pushed away from the embrace with a primal grunt and yanked his pants to the ground.

It was longer than her husband's cock, and more curved. She wrapped her hands around it and moved them up and down as she kicked off her own pants, leaving only her panties. He reached over her head as she stroked him and rubbed her head and neck, giving a sexy pleasure. She was ready.

She pushed him again, laying him down on her marital bed, the one that was a wedding gift from her parents. Still in her panties, she mounted him and dry humped enthusiastically, relishing the feeling flooding from her pussy. He pulled her down a bit, and his tongue deftly flitted over both of her nipples until she thought she would explode. Her first orgasm began there, and she closed her eyes and panted heavily, breathing great gasps of air and when she could hold it no longer actually shouted in climatic joy.

He was ready now too. He grasped both sides of her panties and with no effort at all simply snapped them in half, leaving her warm, damp pussy so invitingly open. Cathy plunged upon him, impaling herself on his throbbing member. The docking was perfect; her smooth pink insides swelling to meet his dark girth. She rocked back and forth as his hands explored her now-familiar naked body.

This. This was how sex was supposed to be. She loved her husband, but this man knew how to make a woman squeal. She opened her now adjusted her eyes, and got a shock. She could now make out the face of the man whose penis was at that very moment filling her womb. It was the squadron commander, Colonel Sterling. He was married to her very best friend, Beth. But as he thrusted deep within her, she realized that at that moment, she didn't care who he was married to.

She had never let her boyfriends finish in her, but she decided she would let him cum in her. She reached for the nightstand where a condom awaited for just that eventuality. He shook his head to her, and said "it's okay Cathy, I had a vasectomy last year."

His voice was velvety smooth, she had heard it many times before at squadron social events. "I thought..." she panted as she moved herself in time with his mighty thrusts "that you didn't do key parties."

"I like to keep my participation quiet." He actually stopped moving for a moment, even as her second orgasm approached. "I can stop, if you want."

"You had better fucking not!" she demanded as she redoubled her own thrusts onto his renewed efforts. His hands on her breasts, his dick deep in her body, she had never felt so sexually charged in her life. She howled out in breathless delight even as she felt him shoot rope after rope of hot wet seed into her.

She melted on top of him, and in no time, was fast asleep.

When she awoke, she found that Colonel Sterling was gone, and her husband lay awake next to her, smiling.

"Morning honey."

"Hi," she managed a weak smile. She was sore, but immensely satisfied.

"So the guys are texting already about the next one of these."

"So soon?"

"Yep. Turns out half the neighborhood heard you yell last night, and they all want to have a chance with 'the dynamo. Congratulations dear, you just got the first non-pilot callsign here."

She smiled. "I'm up for it whenever you are hon. Love you" she kissed him. Despite the night's activities, she noticed he had some morning wood. Maybe some seconds were in order for both of them.