All Comments on 'Instincts'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

Huh. Didn't see that coming. It's nice to be surprised!

wwwilliewwwillieover 11 years ago
It was hot until it got weird

I liked it until the last few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.-. Suddenly, werewolves.

Da fuq just happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

It was great until they turned into wolves...

LycandopeLycandopeover 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry! First time posting to Literotica and it didn't copy my whole description so ... yeah. I submitted an edited description that mentions its about werewolves.

Really apologize for that confusion.

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyover 11 years ago
Tsk tsk tsk

People, people, did the itchy gums and the urge to bite something not give it away. I picked it up, maybe because supernatural stories gets my engine revving. However I get that it's not for everyone. 5 stars from me. Hope there's more on the way.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind reading more about these two men/werewolves. I thought vampire at first, but werewolves are fine by me. A little surprise can perk up a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I love werewolves and all that kinda stuff this was soo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue

I really loved it!! Please continue the story :)

LycandopeLycandopeover 11 years agoAuthor

Hmmm... I struggle with this one. What's to continue? I've had a lot of people ask but it's not like Skin or The Change or The She-Wolf where there's stuff going on and challenges and whatnot. I'm not quite sure what to do with it after this.

But! I also very much appreciate all the positive comments! Thank you!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 11 years ago
And...?

The story was written with good description, and we have a good lead in to these characters. This reads like a good opening chapter. So what's the actual *story* about?? Because there isn't really a story here. Nothing *happens*. There's no conflict. All we have is the internal struggle of Greg who admits in the first few paragraphs that he's attracted to men and then acts on that attraction immediately. That's not conflict, and so we don't have either drama or a story. You attain conflict in the final few paragraphs when they both transform into these other forms (the wolves or werewolves), mate, and suddenly we have no idea what repercussions this is going to have. We really know nothing about Thomas's past - where he came from or what he might be running from - and we don't know how the two of them mating might affect their future. I'd say you have the start of a good story, should you choose to write it.

LycandopeLycandopeover 11 years agoAuthor

Completely true on the critique. It was a four hour deal from conception to finished as a kind of challenge for someone. And my first m/m story. I was kind of terrified of getting any of that wrong. Last thing I want to do is come across as insulting and getting things terribly wrong.

But, yeah, I may have to see what I can do for this since I've had a bunch of requests for more. For the stuff I typically write, the payoff is the sex and transformation and then that's it. As an amateur writer with barely a year of off and on writing... I'm not used to people wanting more from me, if that makes sense?

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
There is so much left to write...

You got a good start with this chapter, look inside your mind and develop this into a longer story. I agree with wicked, there is GREAT potential here.

Please continue working on this...

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

jayhawk29jayhawk29almost 10 years ago

Wow. That was a great story & pretty hot. I would've loved to be in Thomas' position during the romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHOOSH !!!!

SO HOT !!!!! WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTERS ? CAN'T TILL THOMAS FUCKS GREG TOO !!!! HOW DID GREG BECOME A WEREWOLF ? NEED ANSWERS !!!!

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Awesome

Lets see more in this love affair. I hope they become mated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More chapters?

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Please tell me you are just taking an extra long time to make new chapters because this is honestly the best thing I have seen so far! Can't wait to read more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Want More

This story is so hot. Would love to have a sequel and continue their story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
1065 Followers
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...