Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone even had a drone flying, capturing the scene from high above. The little, white thing hovered up in the air, a blip amid the blue sky.

I groaned into my kiss with Ryan, his left hand sliding from my boobs and down my side. I shivered at his touch, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. It was so amazing kissing my son, loving him.

Davie was nearby getting a blowjob from Kimmie, grinning at me. I shuddered, loving the sight of his girlfriend's red hair swaying as she bobbed her mouth up and down my youngest son's cock. My pussy clenched, growing hotter and hotter.

And then Ryan's hand slid past my stomach and between my thighs.

"Yes," I moaned into the kiss.

CRACK!

"Yes, take your punishment, whore!" hissed Annie.

"I'm so sorry!" whined Melissa. "I'm so sorry for cheating on him. Please, please! Stop!"

CRACK!

"So you'll be a good whore and make my man and me lots of money?" demanded Annie as Ryan started moving down my body, his lips kissing at my neck, fingers rubbing at my pussy.

"Yes!"

CRACK!

"Beg!" snarled Annie.

"Oh, god," I moaned as Ryan's fingers pushed into my pussy, the heel of his hand rubbing on my clit. His lips kissed down my collarbone for my big, pillowy tits. I shivered and shuddered, my hips humping.

"Please, make me your whore! I'll be the best whore! I'll make you and Ryan so happy! I'll make you lots of money!"

CRACK!

"She's open for business!" Annie shouted.

"Melissa, you can move from the goalpost," I moaned, shuddering, my neck arching. "Get on your hands and knees. Service a boy and a girl at the same time!"

"Yes, Mrs. Justice," she said, her face stained with tears. She turned and I saw her ass, glowing red and spotted in places by deep purples.

Annie had bruised her ass.

As Melissa fell to her hands and knees, her first two customers approaching her, Ryan engulfed my nipple. I gasped, my pussy clenching on his fingers. Delightful moans escaped my lips as I savored his touch.

"Oh, yes, that's just what Mommy needs," I purred, my hips writhing, my fingers scratching at his chest beneath his t-shirt. "Mmm, you are such a loving son."

"He is," Annie said, falling to her knees beside me, her face flushed.

"Oh, my god!" a girl moaned behind Annie. "Lick my cunt, whore, while my boyfriend fucks that pussy!"

Ryan's lips popped off my nipple. "Mom's got a free tit. Want to help me, Annie?"

"I'd love to," the sweet girl said, beaming at me.

I groaned as my future daughter-in-law and son both sucked on my nipples, his fingers reaming in and out of my pussy. It was so hot. So amazing. Their mouths felt so different. Annie was such a gentle sucker, her tongue swirling about my nipple while Ryan was...so aggressive. His whiskers rubbed at my sensitive flesh, his hand squeezing my big, pillowy mound, fingers rough.

Annie's tongue fluttered along my nipple, her silky hair caressing my left tit as she moved her head. It was so hot. It made my pussy burn around Ryan's fingers. I shuddered, humping as he reamed me, stirring pleasure through me.

"Oh, you two are so wonderful," I groaned.

"Fuck that skank," a guy cheered. "Bust your nut in her cunt!"

"Then I'm going to tear the shit out of her ass."

"Yes, yes, yes," a girl moaned. "Lick my pussy, you fucking cunt."

I shuddered, savoring the sounds of Melissa's descent into whoredom as my son and his girlfriend loved my tits. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. My ass squirmed on the grass. My eyes rolled back into my head as I groaned and gasped.

My right hand reached out, finding Annie's thighs while my left hand slid down my son's stomach for his jeans. I found his cock while my other hand slid up her inner thigh. Her silky flesh grew hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter. And then I found her pussy.

They both moaned as I caressed them. I stroked my son's cock and rubbed at Annie's pussy. Her juices coated my fingers as she groaned about my nipple. She sucked harder, gaining some of Ryan's aggression. Her body shuddered. My son grunted, sucking so much of my nipple into my mouth, engulfing almost all of my areola.

"Damn, Mom," he panted, popping his mouth off. "You are wild."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, smiling at him while Annie kept sucking on my nipple. Students cheered in the background as the first guy finished in Melissa, flooding her skank-cunt with load after load of his cum.

She squealed as the next guy fucked her ass. Then let out a grunt of pain.

"And your pussy is so wet, Mom," Ryan groaned as I shuddered, loving the sound of Melissa getting sodomized.

"So wet," I agreed, clenching down on his fingers, delight rippling through my body.

Then he was moving down my body in a hurry, such hunger in his dark eyes. His cock slipped from my grip as he nestled between my thighs. He twisted his fingers in me, stabbing them deep as he leaned in and sucked on my clit.

I groaned, bucking hard as pleasure shot through me. My nipple throbbed in Annie's sweet mouth. My fingers plunged so deep into the girl as I shuddered. She gasped about my nub, her blue eyes flashing up at me.

Then her lips popped off my nipple. "He's very good at that."

"So he went down on you?" I asked, humping against my son.

"Before he took my virginity." Annie's blue eyes shone. "It was magical. He licked me. He lapped at me. He made me squeal. I was so relaxed it hardly hurt when he entered me."

"Beautiful," I moaned.

"Take that cock up your ass, you filthy skank!" a girl hissed in the background. "And tongue my twat!"

Annie kissed me, her hand squeezing my large breast with such tenderness. I groaned, our tongues meeting, my fingers pumping in and out of her pussy with such enthusiasm. Her tight cunt clenched on my fingers just like my snatch clenched on my son's.

Dizzy lust rippled through me. Ryan's whiskers rubbed into my hot flesh as he sucked and tongued and nibbled my clit. He loved my little bud while his fingers pumped so fast and deep into me. I groaned, my ass clenching, my orgasm swelling through me.

He was such an amazing son. He was so sexy. Such a hunk.

I groaned into my future daughter-in-law's mouth as the pleasure built and built. I shivered and moaned, our tongues dueling, her pussy so hot on my fingers. Ryan sucked so hard on my clit, his fingers stirring such passion in my cunt.

I came.

I broke the kiss with Annie, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" another girl moaned, cumming on the whore's mouth.

"Oh, Ryan, yes!" I gasped, pumping my fingers so hard into Annie's sweet cunt while she trembled beside me.

"Oh, Ryan, you made your mother cum," Annie said. "You are such a loving son. You'll make such a wonderful father!"

"Yes!" I gasped. "Yes, he will!"

My pussy spasmed about his fingers as he kept sucking and tonguing my clit. I groaned and gasped, bucking on the ground. The grass felt amazing on my ass. I trembled, drinking in all the sensations, moaning as Annie sucked on my nipple again.

Such a wonderful girl. Such a loving, sweet thing.

Pleasure burned through me. I groaned and gasped. Incestuous rapture burned through my mind. But I needed more. I needed my son in me. My ass clenched as he sucked so hard on my clit, my pussy on fire.

"Ryan," I moaned. "Mommy needs you in her ass! I need to be reamed! I want your cock in my butt!"

"Damn, Mom," he groaned, rising.

Annie's lips popped off my nipple. "In your butt, Mom? Won't that hurt?"

"Right, lube," I panted. "Shove it in my pussy first. And Annie... Sit on my face. Let me eat that yummy pussy."

"Yes, Mom," she moaned as I pulled my fingers out of her snatch.

Annie didn't waste any time. The little minx was on fire. I bet she was close to cumming. She settled on my face, her skirt forming a tent, screening me from the world. But I could still hear the watching college students groaning and laughing and mocking the whore over Annie's squeals, my tongue sliding through her spicy pussy.

It was so hot to lick a girl's pussy. She had blonde pubic hair that tickled my face. And as my tongue parted her slit, I discovered just how silky she felt. And the taste... Spicy cream right from the source. It was wonderful and...

"Yes!" I gasped as Ryan lifted my ass from the grass and buried into my pussy. His cock sank so deep into my cunt. A spasm ran through me, a mini-orgasm that had me shaking and trembling.

Then he ripped his cock out of my pussy, lifted my ass higher with his hands, bending me at my waist, and brought his dripping cock to my sphincter. My thighs slipped over his shoulders. I moaned into his girlfriend's snatch as his lubed cock rubbed at my asshole.

And thrust into me.

I groaned, my bowels clenching down on his dick as his cock reamed my asshole. I shuddered, my thighs locking about his waist. Burning friction spread heat through my nethers. My pussy ached as he drew back and slammed in again.

"Oh, Mom," Annie gasped. "Oh, your mouth feels amazing on my pussy. Oh, you lick so good. Mmm, yes. I'm going to cum!"

"Do it," Ryan groaned, pounding my ass. "You are so beautiful when you cum."

"Aww," she sighed. I could picture tears in her blue eyes. And then I heard them kissing so lovingly, so passionately, while they enjoyed my body.

I shuddered, so glad I could share in their love. It was so naughty. So taboo. My son fucked me while I tongued his girlfriend's snatch. I ate her hard, fast, drinking her spicy juices while her pubic hairs tickled my face.

My bowels clenched on his dick, the pleasure building and building in me as he pounded me so hard, grunting into his girlfriend's lips. I was such a naughty mommy. It was so hot. I humped against him, my tongue brushing her clit.

She squealed.

Spicy juices flooded my mouth.

She squirmed on my face as her orgasm burned through her. It was so amazing to listen to her. The way she squealed and moaned. The way she squirmed and gasped. It was so hot. I squeezed her cute tush as she humped on my mouth, moaning into my son's kiss.

"Oh, she's taking my cock up her ass with ease! What a whore!"

"Yeah, she's good," laughed another guy.

"Mmm, yes, lick my twat! I'm going to cream your face!"

It was so hot, so nasty listening to Melissa being used like the dirty, filthy whore she was while having fun with my son and his girlfriend. I humped into my son's thrusts, pleasure burning in my bowels. His balls smacked into my butt-cheeks while Annie kept cumming, kept moaning.

She squirmed on my face, grinding her hard clit across my lips, caressing my cheeks with her pubic hair. Her juice spilled about me as she kept cumming and cumming. It was so hot. She tasted so good. I loved her spicy pussy juices.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum on Mommy's lips and cum in Mommy's ass!"

"Yes," Ryan groaned, breaking their kiss, fucking me even harder. "I'll dump so much cum in your ass, Mom!"

I shuddered as he reamed me so hard. He pounded me, thrusting his dick into the depths of my bowels while Annie squealed and gasped on my lips. I sucked on her slit, drowning in her juices. It was so hot. So amazing.

I couldn't wait to lick Kimmie's pussy.

That thought sent me over the edge. My orgasm burned through me. I gasped about Annie's clit, my bowels writhing about Ryan's incestuous cock. He pounded his mother's ass so hard, grunting, groaning, his heavy balls smacking my ass.

"Cum in your mom, honey!" Annie squealed. "Do it!"

"Yes!" he groaned, burying into my bowels. "Mom! Love you!"

"Love my big, strong son!" I moaned into his girlfriend's snatch as his cum flooded my bowels.

He pumped load after load of his jizz into me. I shuddered, my bowels writhing about his cock, milking him. So much hot cum spurted into me. I spasmed so hard, moaning into my future daughter-in-law's pussy as my ass drank in all my son's incestuous passion.

"Damn, Mom," he groaned, thrusting in the last time.

"You are so amazing, Mom," gasped Annie.

"She is," Davie said.

"Yep," I heard Kimmie pant.

Annie fell back off of me, twitching. I blinked against the bright, blue sky. It was so dark beneath Annie's skirt. My face was covered in juices. I shuddered, my orgasm dying as Ryan pulled his cock out of my asshole.

Kimmie and Davie were nearby. He had made love to his redheaded girlfriend, pumping her full of cum. He groaned, rolling off of her. She had her legs spread, her wispy, fiery pubic hair matted with his cum. I licked my lips.

"Let me clean you up, Kimmie," I told her, crawling towards her. Behind me, Annie noisily sucked Ryan's cock clean of my ass. Such a sweet girl.

"Oh, you are so nice, Mom," Kimmie said when I reached her and grabbed her silky thighs.

"And Davie, go get in line. I know you want a poke at that whore's cunt."

Davie glanced at Kimmie.

"It's fine," I told Kimmie. "You understand, boys need all the pussy they can get. But you'll never be jealous. In fact, you'll help him find girls. To make him happy." My thoughts prickled.

Kimmie nodded. "Have fun, Davie!"

Before I buried my mouth between my other future daughter-in-law's thighs, I glanced at Rick and his hunky body. He was sniffing at the ground like a dog then barked as a grasshopper took off. He tried to pounce on it, that huge cock swaying between his thighs.

"Rick, be a good boy and fuck my pussy hard!" I ordered, eager to try out my new pet.

I buried my face into Kimmie's cunt, licking through her sweet pussy and gathering my son's salty cum leaking out of her. I savored the incestuous treat, licking again, her wispy pubic hairs caressing my face while she groaned in pure delight.

And then Rick mounted me.

With a savage growl, he jammed that huge cock into my pussy. I groaned, loving his dick. It wasn't one of my boys' shafts, but it still felt amazing. I knew I would enjoy my new pet greatly. But a mother would always have a special place in her heart, and her cunt, for her sons.

"Mom!" Kimmie squealed as Rick hammered me with such wonderful passion. I loved my life. I was special. And everyone would finally listen to me and understand.

~ ** ~

Deidre Icke shivered as she, her son, and daughter all came. His cum pumped into her pussy. Alexis juices squirted into her mouth. It was heavenly. She was so glad that incest between a mother and her children was allowed. And she couldn't wait to find out what the next god or goddess would reveal.

Behind her, her dot matrix printer rumbled to life. She gasped, straightening up. Her son's cock popped out of her pussy. Cum ran down her thighs as she raced for the printout, ripping the paper free and staring at the report with such eager delight.

It read in blocky letters: "Subject 3 has been located. The halo is ready to be sent."

She lifted her eyes to the heaven, wishing her guru, the amazing Dr. Blavatsky, and his wife were alive to witness this amazing moment. Day-by-day, the New Age dawned brighter.

The END

12