Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you in such a hurry, Serafina?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Nothing, Daddy," I said, flushing, my hands gripping my sisters' dirty panties. What if he noticed? "Just... need to get back to my homework."

He nodded his head. "Okay. You be good."

Then I noticed he was in his uniform. "Are you working tonight?"

"George called out. They need someone to work his shift." I could tell he was lying. This George was always calling in sick. Money was tight. With three daughters, Daddy had to work as much as he could to provide for us. If Mom was still alive...

"Okay," I said, seeing how tired he was. "You be safe, Dad."

"You, too." He kissed my forehead then he turned and walked away.

I sighed and then shivered, feeling my sisters' panties. I knew it was wrong. They were my sisters. I should have the hots for other girls, but I just wanted to rub my face into their panties while stroking my nineteen-year-old pussy.

The moment I was in my room, the door safely locked, I pressed both pairs of panties into my face, inhaling the musks of my two sisters. I groaned at the heady mix of sweet pussy, scents so similar yet with minute differences between them. My cunt grew so hot, begging to be touched and--

My phone beeped. I groaned, feeling like such a Pavlov's dog for having to pull it out of my pants pocket. I needed to put it on silence so I could masturbate in peace. I saw I had a text message. I opened it up and...

"What?"

CONGRATULATIONS Serafina Pesce!!!

You have been chosen by our top team of researchers for our exciting new product! The Halo is the answer to all your life's needs. Tired of hiding your true desires? Tired of being around all those girls you can't touch?

Well you're in luck. Our patented Halo mind control technology will allow you to take control of the people in your life and mold them to your wishes.

I know you are as excited as we by this amazing possibility. Out of all the billions of people in this world, we think you are one of the TWELVE lucky candidates to utilize this ground-breaking technology.

So congratulations and get ready to seize your new life!

Your package should arrive in moments by drone. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Deidre Icke, Esq.

President of The Institute of Apotheosis Research

~ ** ~

Alex Icke -- Gemini

I slammed my shoulder into the door. I groaned, drew back, and rammed in again, my arm bruised, but the nanites gave me the strength to--

The door burst open, metal crashing across the vinyl floor. I stumbled a few steps into the hallway. Alexis cried to me in my mind. We were linked by the shared Halo. I had to reach my twin sister. She was my woman, my sex slave, the love of my life. She was pregnant with my child. We just found out that I had bred her just the way a brother should.

Man, all the gods are perverted... Why was that?

I raced down the hallway, wondering where she was. What other store room could they have contained her in. One nearby? The Institute was a maze of hallways and rooms. She could be anywhere in it. I rounded the corner and came across two girls, their arms full of manila folders and loose pages.

"Alex!" squealed either Cindy or Mindy.

"Oh, no!" the other twin gasped. They were the scryers, eighteen like me and my sister.

They dropped the stacks of papers they held and screamed, eyes wide with panic. They backed away from me, fear crossing their pretty faces. The twin on the right--they were identical and impossible to tell apart--snagged the other's hand.

"Quiet," I commanded, my thoughts prickling as they snapped their mouths shut.

I smiled as I stared into their fear-filled eyes. I was a god now.

To be continued...