Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looked hot," I said even as my mind chugged into action. Lesbian goddess... An entire town under a woman's power. Who else got a halo?

"We apologize for the lewd act our reporter was performing," the reporter, Chuck, said. "Those of us here at Fox News do not condone that sort of behavior."

I ignored his drone, my thoughts whirling. That reporter must be mind controlled like my sisters were under mine. That place that sent the Halo to me was the Institute of Apotheosis. Didn't that word, apotheosis, have something to do with making gods?

"Wow," Bernie said.

Then the front door opened. Dad trudged in. He was a handsome man. I remember Mom, before she passed, called him "My Italian Stallion" in conversations with her friends. Hushed ones that always went quiet when I got near.

"You girls are up ea..." His voice trailed off, seeing us naked.

"Relax, Dad," I said. "Lucilla told us about how she seduced you, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. It's beautiful that you loved your daughter. Bernie wants you to love her, too. So take her upstairs, enjoy her cherry, and know that I will always make sure you're happy."

The pain was incredible. I had to break off speaking as my vision almost went entirely black.

"I do want you to take my cherry, Daddy," Bernie said, darting to him while Lucilla just kept sleeping against me. "I want to love you, Daddy."

"You deserve this, Dad," I told him, the pain retreating, letting me continue. "I love you. If I was straight, well, I'd join you. But I'm willing to share my toys with you. So you can enjoy Bernie and Lucilla, and any other girl you desire, whenever you want. No guilt. You can love them like you want to. They got a bit of mom in them, after all."

He stared at me with a bemused expression as Bernie led him to the stairs. "What is going on?" he asked. "This is... I mean..."

"I'm a Goddess, Dad," I said, liking the sound of that. I would change so much. A lesbian town sounded cool, but why couldn't the guys have fun, also? Just because I didn't want to fuck a guy, didn't mean a man couldn't get his dick wet. If a woman wasn't licking my pussy, she should be free to enjoy whomever she wanted.

Even her daddy.

I leaned my head against my sister's, closed my eye, and imagined my future as a Goddess as I drifted off into my dreams.

~ ** ~

Alex Icke -- Gemini

"Take me to my sister," I ordered them.

"Yes, Alex," Cindy or Mindy said together. I couldn't tell the eighteen-year-old twins apart.

They walked ahead of me, naked and unashamed. That was something common now. The gods had stamped their perverted desires all over us. It was so interesting how eager we were to obey these commands. I remember how desperate I was for a god to finally make it okay to fuck my twin sister.

And that god not only let me fuck her, but let me dominate her and breed her. I'd knocked her up. She found out not too long ago. She wasn't that far along, but our child grew in her belly. She was my woman, my slave, my sister, and the mother of my child. I had to free her.

"I'm coming, Alexis," I sent to her, our minds linked by the Gemini Halo. It only worked on twins, on a single soul divided into two bodies.

Cindy and Mindy led me around a few corners, taking me closer to the administration heart of the Institute. My mother had me locked far away from the others. She must have seen me as more of a threat. Well, I rebelled while Alexis tried to stay faithful.

"I'm almost there," I told my sister. "We'll be together soon."

"And then what, Alex?"

The twins stopped before a storeroom's stainless steel door. It was identical to the one I battered down. Cindy and Mindy knelt before me, staring up at me, waiting for me to give them orders. My cock twitched. I could have them suck me. I could make them do anything. They could be my personal sex slaves. I could take them from James, their father, the man who had bred both of them.

"Alex," Alexis said, knocking on the door. "I can feel you out there."

I was about to say something when a woman screamed, "Alex!"

I whirled around to see my naked mother rushing up to me, her dark hair spilling around her face, her leash dangling behind her. She darted up to me, cupping her breasts. She had a look of worship on her face as she knelt before me.

"I'm ready to serve you," she said, squeezing her tits.

My dick throbbed. I frowned. Why had she changed her attitude? Over the intercom, she was angry with me. I hadn't affected her yet. So, why this switch? I was about to ask her when my father appeared around the corner. He ran at us.

"Son, you have to stop this!" he ordered, his body fit and strong. "You're not the right god. You can't do this."

Not the right god? I smiled. He would learn. So would Mom, the twins kneeling behind me, and the rest of the world.

To be continued...