Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Halos want us to use them, he said. "The nanites were created to enslave, not to awaken."

~ ** ~

Troy Bullock -- Taurus

I loved my mind-control powers. I was so glad the Halo came to me. My mother was now mine. I had taken her from my father. She should only love me and now, she did. She cuddled against me, the air thick with our love-making. My dick throbbed. I had fucked her two more times, spilling my jizz into her pussy.

Into her womb.

"Mmm, what are you thinking about, Troy?" my mom asked, her head on my chest, her light-brown hair fanned over me.

"That every mother should do this with her son," I said. "Women should raise their sons to be their lovers."

"And what about their husbands?" she asked.

Was she thinking about Dad? He'd left the room. He was somewhere else in the house. I didn't hate him, but he didn't deserve to have this amazing woman. However, that didn't mean he didn't deserve any woman.

"Or their daughters?" Mom continued.

I smiled, realizing the solution. "Daughters should be raised to be their father's lovers."

Mom giggled. "That's so naughty. Mmm, everything you say just makes me feel like... my eyes are open."

The Halo changed me. "Shame I don't have a sister. We'll have to adopt one. For Dad. You'll help me choose one, right?"

She nodded her head. "He is a good man. I used to think I loved him. Isn't that funny? I didn't know what love was, though. Not until you spoke."

I smiled. "We're going to change things. We're going to make a town where mothers are not sluts." Learning about that Mother Fucking Club angered me. To think someone else got the Halo and did that with it. "We'll make it so mothers and their sons, and father and their daughters, love each other the way they should."

"Yes!" she quivered against me as my hand stroked down her back to her ass.

I squeezed it. My dick throbbed.

"Now, wouldn't it be hot if I fucked your asshole, Mom?"

"It would be!" she moaned.

I grinned. Damn, I loved these powers.

To be continued...