Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 37

Story Info
The mind-controlled mother lusts for her good girl!
7.9k words
4.68
8.3k
12
0

Part 37 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lezzie Mind Control Incest Spreads 1: Mother Lusts for Her Good Girl

In Eastport, Maine, the first Goddess had Awakened. Scorpio had arisen.

Maria Talon had achieved Apotheosis. The Halo had settled into her mind, and her divine commands spread across the town. Her will impressed upon the minds of all. The lesson that she wished to teach mankind.

Good girls are lesbians and bad girls are fucked.

~ ** ~

Celeste Carpenter

"You want mayo on your sandwich, honey?" I asked Anna, my eldest daughter. She sat at the dining room table studying.

"Sure, Mom," Anna said, looking up from her textbook. At twenty, she had a bright future ahead of her. She adjusted the dainty glasses on her nose. It was Saturday. She rarely wore her contacts if she had nowhere to go. She stretched, her blonde hair swaying about her face. "Thanks."

I smiled at her. "No problem, honey."

It brought me such joy to take care of my kids. And when they were appreciative, it was even more wonderful. It drove back that simmering anger that always lurked inside of me. Anger at the useless man I'd married who'd left me with three kids to raise. I had to get a job, no longer a stay-at-home mom.

But Anna was a good girl.

"Hey, Mom," said Keith, my nineteen-year-old son. He was my next eldest. A strapping and handsome young man with brown hair. He was so tall now. I had to look up at him these days. He swept in wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. "Going next door to play some b-ball."

"Take a sandwich, honey," I said and pointed to one on the plate.

He snagged it and took a bite out of it as he headed for the door. He said something with his mouth full of sandwich that might have been, "Thanks, Mom." That was what I chose to think, anyway. Two good kids. That wasn't bad.

"Oh, wow," said my daughter. She had picked up her phone and was scrolling on it. "They're saying the mayor was caught having sex with her daughter."

"What?" I gasped, my head snapping over to stare at my daughter. "What sort of trash is that? Why would the mayor have sex with her daughter?"

"Because the 'goddess' demanded it," said my daughter, her brow furrowing. "The mayor's released a statement. It's so messed up, Mom. 'My daughter is a good girl. And the Goddess teaches that good girls are lesbians. So I had no choice but to make love to her. To share with her the joys of lesbianism.'"

"No choice?" I asked, my stomach turning. "That's so sick. Her own daughter? What about her husband? I thought the mayor was straight? Why would her daughter being gay make her have to have sex with her?"

"Because the goddess teaches that," Anna said. "You've heard about her?"

"The goddess?" I arched an eyebrow. "I don't usually follow that new age crap. There's a girl at my work that's always blathering on about the power of crystals. If I try to talk about Jesus, I get nasty looks, but she can go on and on about how crystals changed her life."

"Yeah, some of my friends came out a few days ago," said Anna. "Just said the goddess revealed they were good girls and were lesbians. They're having sex with their mothers, too."

"Who?" I asked, staring at my daughter in shock.

"Jenny," my daughter said. "Jenny told me she had sex with her mom then tried to kiss me."

"Not Jenny," I gasped. "She's such a sweet girl. I thought she had a boyfriend."

"Yeah, they're so cute together," Anna said. "Sweethearts, but now she's a dyke. When I didn't kiss her, she started kissing Melissa. They just went at it in the middle of class until the teacher yelled at them. They both claimed to be good girls and could kiss where they wanted because the Goddess said so. It was insane. Then they started talking about swapping Moms."

"What is the world coming to?" I asked, shaking my head in disgust. There was nothing wrong with being gay, if that was your choice, but to flaunt it like that where decent people could see.

"It's nuts," Anna said. "There are seven girls I know posting pics of having sex with their mothers or sisters or even just each other." She shook her head, blonde hair swaying. "It's insane. My Twitter feed looks like I follow only amateur lesbian porn. They even linked to this Goddess. Maria Throne. And she's parading some woman around like a dog. 'Bad girls get fucked, and my girlfriend was a cheating whore. Boys, want to fuck her?' I mean, this is disgusting."

Anna set her phone face down on the table. I just shook my head. "I don't know what is going on, just don't fall into that. You know what the bible teaches."

"Yes, Mom," Anna said. "Trust me, I'm not."

I stared at her. "Oh, is there a boy you have a crush on?" I finished making the sandwiches. "Who is he? Is he cute?"

"Mooooom," Anna groaned, squirming in embarrassment. "There's not a boy that I like."

"Because no boy wants to date a nerd wearing glasses!" my youngest daughter squealed. Eighteen-year-old Betty darted into the room, her brown hair, worn in a braid, flapping behind her. She reached Anna, grabbed her bra strap exposed by the tank top she wore, and snapped it. "You're going to be a spinster, Anna!"

"You little brat!" Anna shouted as Betty darted through the kitchen and right by me.

"Betty!" I shouted, my anger flaring. "Don't snap your sister's bra!"

"I don't know why she's bothering to wear them. No boy wants to date a troglodyte that spends all day studying!" Betty cried. "Boys like girls who are cute, not librarians in training!"

"I am cute!" Anna cried.

"Then why don't you look it, troglodyte?"

"Stop calling your sister that!" I snapped, my frustration rising. Betty used to be such a good girl, now she was such an annoying brat. "Apologize to her right now."

"I'm just telling the truth, Mom," said Betty. "The only guy she can attract is some loser like dad!"

"You little twat!" Anna hissed and bolted to her feet and ran after her sister.

"Anna can do a lot better than your father!" I shouted. "Betty! Betty! You mind me!"

But she was already racing up the stairs. Anna was hot on her feet. I glanced down at the sandwiches I made. The ones that would go uneaten now. Betty just had to be annoying. Like it was baked into her DNA. Too much of her father. Ever since he bailed, she just wouldn't behave. Wouldn't listen. I wiped my hand off on a dish towel and marched after them.

It was time to make her listen. I was done with her being a brat. I might have to spend much of my time working these days, but I was here now. I would discipline her the way her father should have if he hadn't run off with that bimbo.

"Betty!" I shouted as I heard the clatter upstairs. They had both gotten into Betty's room. The yelling had begun. "Betty, you apologize to your sister right now!" I marched up those stairs.

...Good girls are lesbians and bad girls are fucked...

I swayed as this fuzzy prickling ran over my mind. I staggered and grabbed the railing. I sucked in a deep breath. I didn't know what that was. It just screamed in my mind, this feminine voice. So strong. So powerful. I rubbed a hand over my face.

"Get out of my room!" screeched Betty.

"I am not a troglodyte!" Anna shouted back. "I'm tired of you being such a brat! Take it back!"

"I'm sorry for calling you a troglodyte," said Betty. "I insulted that disgusting race by implying you were a member. You're a troll. Your face is so ugly, it curdles milk and scares black cats white."

"UGGH!" Anna screeched. "Why are you such a little bitch?"

I marched up the stairs, my anger rising. I reached the second floor, the skirt of my sundress swirling around my legs. I reached the door to Betty's room, half-open, and burst in. The door hit the stop with a loud bang.

Both my daughters jumped. Anna whirled around. Her blue eyes met mine. She gasped and pushed up her glasses as she stared at me. I groaned, this molten heat bursting to life in my pussy. Something just clicked as our gazes locked together. The passion in my twat spread through me. Nipples hardened.

Desire. I hadn't felt a desire like this since when I met their father. When I had been that naïve girl who thought that he meant it when he said he loved me. I gripped the doorknob, my palms sweaty. My large breasts rose and fell in my constraining bra.

I had never lusted for a woman before, but... Good girls are lesbians and bad girls are fucked.

Anna was such a good girl, and so was I. The idea just fit in my mind. Like I had been missing something all my life, then that commanding voice, that divine and feminine speaker, had caused everything to make since. I hadn't been bad. I hadn't cheated. I hadn't destroyed my marriage.

We were good girls. And good girls were lesbians.

I wasn't sure if I moved to Anna or if she flew to me. Maybe we met in the middle. Suddenly, her arms were around my neck, mine around her waist, and our lips melted together. I kissed my daughter with such passion. Such love and lust for her. My tongue thrust into her mouth. She moaned and sucked on it, her body so warm against mine.

"Holy fucking shit!" Betty gasped. "What the hell are you two doing? Eww, that's so gross!"

This wasn't gross. It was beautiful. Why did Betty have to be such a brat?

I kissed my daughter with passion. My hands slid down and squeezed her ass through her rump. My pussy clenched. I had to make love to her. I had to show my daughter that she was a good girl worthy of being a lesbian.

I understood now why the mayor had sex with her daughter.

Good girls had to be rewarded.

It was my job as Anna's mother to love her. To make love to her. I groaned into the kiss, her glasses bumping my cheeks. My nipples throbbed. I felt the swell of her round breast. She had developed into such a sexy, young woman.

I broke the kiss. "Oh, Anna, you're not ugly. Your sister's just an idiot. You're gorgeous."

"What are you two doing?" demanded Betty. "Stop that!"

"Shut up!" I hissed, my anger boiling through me. "Stand in the corner, shut up, and wait until I'm done making love to your sister! I'm not through with you, Betty."

"But Mom," Betty wailed. "You shouldn't be kissing--"

"STAND IN THE CORNER, NOW!" exploded from me. I was done playing nice with Betty. I knew what had to happen to her, but later.

Right now, I had to make love to Anna.

Betty squeaked and darted to the corner of her own room. She stood there, facing the wall, just like a disobedient child should. I turned back to Anna and smiled at the joy in her blue eyes. She had such plump lips. I had to kiss her again.

So I did. I kissed her hard while my hands slid around and started fumbling at the fly of her jean shorts. I popped open the fastener. Her zipper rasped down. I groaned, my hands shoving down her shorts off her hips. I pushed them down her body along with the panties she wore. I had to get them all off. I felt at her naked thighs. I slid up and grabbed her rump. Nothing in the way now of holding her.

She whimpered against me, her tongue dancing with mine. Her hands grabbed the fabric of my sundress at my hips and pulled it up. She drew the cloth up and up my body. I broke the kiss with her, released her ass, and thrust my hands in the air.

"Oh, Mommy!" she moaned as she pulled off my sundress. My curly blonde hair fell around my face and shoulders. "Ooh, you have such big tits. Let me see them."

I smiled, glancing down at her tank top. "Yours aren't bad. C-cups are nothing to be sad about."

"But you have those Double D's, don't you, Mommy?" she purred. "Those big boobs I used to nurse from as a baby."

"Yes, you did," I purred and reached behind me. I unhooked my bra. The cups slipped and my boobs spilled out as I pulled off the straps. My daughter groaned at the sight of my tits. "Don't be shy. My body is yours to play with."

"Mom!" she groaned and grabbed my tits. She squeezed them as I hooked the waistband of my panties. I peeled them off, rolling the fabric over my hips and off my rump. I pushed them down my thighs and let them drop. "Ooh, your boobies are so wonderful."

She ducked her head down, her blonde hair swaying, and latched onto my nipple. She suckled from me. I groaned as my nub throbbed in her mouth. My cunt clenched. Motherly delight ran through me as my daughter nursed from me.

"Ooh, Anna, just like that," I cooed. "That's wonderful. Yes, yes, you know how to make your mommy happy, don't you?"

She moaned around my nipple. She swirled her tongue, dancing around my bud. I groaned, loving what she did to me. It was amazing. My cunt clenched. The heat swelled through me as she suckled from my nub. She loved me with such intensity.

My face contorted as she swirled her tongue around my nipple. She caressed me with hunger. My heart raced as she did that. My cunt clenched as I loved everything that she did to me. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Oh, that's it," I cooed. "You're such a good girl, Anna." I slid my hands up her naked thighs to the waistband of her tank top. I peeled it off. "It's a shame your sister had to turn out so bad."

Anna popped her mouth off my nipple. "I know." She grimaced. "Not a lesbian at all. How icky. She likes boys."

"I know," I said and peeled off her tank top. "I'll make sure she has all the boys she can handle."

"What?" Betty gasped. "What does that mean?"

"Just shut up and stay in the corner," I hissed. "You're in so much trouble, you little brat. Ugh, I can't believe a daughter of mine grew up straight. The Goddess is so disappointed in you."

"I..." Betty trembled. "I can't help it. Boys are just so hot. They have--"

"Just shut up," I snarled and ripped off Anna's tank top all the way. "I'm making love to your sister. I don't need to hear about what they have. I know what foul things they have. I was married to a terrible man! Oh, but I bet you want to fuck him, Betty. Just such a slut!"

"Yes," Anna hissed. "I would never fuck Daddy or any boy, Mommy." She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. "I would fuck you, though."

She bared her young titties. They were so firm and perky. I stared at those quivering C-cups and groaned with maternal lust. My hands cupped them. Squeezed them. They were so much firmer than my tits. My thumbs swept over them. I brushed her nipples.

My daughter gasped. She trembled as I played with her numbs, massaging them with my thumbs, pushing those hard points back into her areolas and dimpling her boobs in the process. I smacked my lips then ducked down and suckled on my daughter's nub.

"Oh, Mommy!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, the Goddess is so right. It's so wonderful to be a good girl. I love you, Mommy."

I loved her. I showed her how I nursed on her nub.

I had never suckled on a nipple in my living memory. Oh, I had done this as a baby, but I had no recollection of such a happy time. I nursed on my daughter's nipple with hunger. With lust. I reveled in the feel of her nub between my lips. I nibbled on her.

She moaned as I loved her nipple. I massaged her boobs, savoring their firm perfection. Young and just so lovely. I danced my tongue around her nub between suckles. I breathed in and inhaled something so wonderful.

This spicy scent. That wasn't my pussy. I had a sweet-smelling cunt. This was Anna's pussy. Her arousal. I groaned as I nibbled on her nipple with my lips. I wanted to enjoy that scent. A powerful ache shot through me to revel in her musk. To eat her pussy.

I had to do that. I had to devour my daughter and make her cum. She was such a good girl.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and fell to my knees. I grabbed her hips and stared at her cunt. A trimmed, blonde bush dripped with her juices. Her tight slit peeked through. I breathed in the spicy scent of her arousal.

"Oh, Anna, your pussy is so beautiful," I moaned. I leaned in, my cunt on fire. "Oh, Anna, I love you! I love you so much." My lips pressed into her curls. They spilled over me.

I licked my daughter. My tongue flicked through her folds. I caressed her with hunger. This naughty heat spread through me as I lapped at her. My pussy clenched. I groaned with the excitement of eating her out. Of finally tasting her twat. Her spicy juices spilled over my tongue.

"Mommy!" she moaned, her boobs jiggling over me. "Oh, wow, Mommy, that's so good."

"I know," I groaned and licked her barely legal pussy again. My tongue slid through her folds. I savored her incestuous juices spilling over my tongue. "Oh, honey, I know. You taste amazing. Just so wonderful."

I thrust my tongue into her pussy only to find her hymen at the entrance. My daughter was such a good girl. A virgin. She had never let a boy in her. This was pristine pussy, not like my cunt that had taken my husband's cock and a few other men in me.

This was a golden pussy. Something precious. Something I was so honored to lick and lap at. I feasted on my daughter's virgin juices. She shuddered as my tongue stroked through her folds. I licked at her with this hunger that could only be satisfied by making her cum.

"Mommy! Mommy!" she moaned, her hands grabbing her tits. She squeezed those perky mounds. "Ooh, Mommy, you feel so good. I love you so much."

"I can't believe this is happening," Betty whimpered from the corner. "This is so fucked up."

"Shut up!" I hissed. "This is beautiful. Oh, I'm making love to my daughter. This is a dream come true. This is paradise. The Goddess has brought us to paradise!"

"I'm going to barf," muttered Betty.

"Ugh, just ignore her, Mommy," Anna said. "I love what you're doing to me. This is so perfect. Just keep licking me, Mommy!"

I dragged my tongue through my daughter's slit. I savored the taste of her pussy. That wonderful flavor spilled over my tongue over and over again. My hands slid around and grabbed her peachy ass. I gripped her rump and lapped at her twat.

She shuddered, her boobs jiggling in her hands. Her fingers slid up to the tip and grabbed her nipples. She pinched them. Twisted them. She groaned as she did that. Her entire face twisted with delight. It was so hot to watch as my tongue caressed her slit.

I brushed her clit. She gasped, twisting her nipples. Her groans echoed through her sister's room. Pussy cream soaked my bush and ran hot down my thighs. I wanted to cum, but I was a good mother. I loved my daughter. I took care of her first.

My children had to come before my own needs.

I flicked my tongue to her clit. I nibbled on her bud. She squealed in delight as I loved that little pearl. I polished it with my tongue, sliding around it. She trembled, her blonde hair swaying around her face. Her glasses shifted on her nose.

"Mommy!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, you're so good. You're going to make me cum!"

"Mmm, just drown mommy in all your pussy juices! I love how you taste." I flicked her tongue again. "I had no idea it was so delicious. Oh, I have been missing out on eating your pussy for so many years. I was such a fool."

"That's why our Goddess has come to us!" moaned Anna. "I can feel it in my heart. It prickles across my mind. Oh, yes, yes, worship me like you would worship her!"

I suckled hard on my daughter's clit. She bucked, her boobs jiggling. She released her nipples and grabbed the back of my head. She held me to her twat. I nibbled on her bud. She bucked, her breasts bouncing and heaving. She whimpered and groaned, her head tossing from side to side.

I licked and lapped at her bud. I had to make her cum. Worship her like I would worship the Goddess. Wouldn't that be amazing? I didn't even know who my Goddess was, but I wanted to fall to my knees before her and eat her cunt.

So I ate my daughter's cunt like she was the magnificent and glorious Goddess. Every good girl should be eaten like that. My fingers dug into her rump as I nibbled on her clit. I nursed on her. She gasped and moaned.