Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bucked on the bed, my thighs squeezing tight around my daughter's face. Anna moaned, eating me out. I squeezed my tits, fingernails biting into my flesh. I groaned as my pleasure hit that amazing peak in me.

I floated on bliss.

On pure ecstasy.

It was such a treat to have this rapture buzzing through me as my daughter licked up my juices. Anna knew just what I needed. She licked at me with such hunger. It was fantastic. I loved how good I felt. How wonderful it was to have lesbian sex with my daughter.

"Oh, Anna," I groaned.

She crawled up my body, pushing her glasses up her nose. Her round breasts swayed. They pressed into my large boobs as her lips lowered to mine. Our mouths met. The sweet taste of my pussy seasoned our passion. I groaned against her.

I could hear my son cumming in my youngest daughter. She was a bitch now. A living sex toy for men to use. There was nothing else to say about Betty. She had her chance to be a good girl like Anna. Now she was lost to cocks.

I had to take care of her. I had to make sure that she was available to men. I broke the kiss with my eldest daughter and purred, "In my shelf, there's a box marked 'Daisy's Things.' Grab it. There should be her old collar and leash."

"You kept that?" asked Anna. Daisy had been the family dog. She was hit by a car not long after my asshole ex left me.

"Of course," I said, smiling at her. "And now we have used for her collar and leash. The Goddess's will itches at my mind. I know what I have to do to her."

"Right," said Anna. She slid off me and headed for my closet, letting me admire her cute rump.

It was so wonderful having my Goddess's will prickling my thoughts. I could just feel her calling out to me, letting me know what I had to do. No more wondering if God would hate me. No more doubts. I knew with certainty what my Goddess wanted of me.

And I would do it.

~ ** ~

Agent Tonya Curtis

"Welcome to Eastport," the sign said with a smiling sun.

Something strange was going on here. A rash of lesbian incest, of people worshiping a 'Goddess' and other strange behavior. Public gangbangs of women deemed sluts. Data mining on social media produced some alarming trends.

The Agency sent me in here. The U.S. government was worried. At the center of all this craziness was one woman, Maria Talon. My briefing still echoed in my mind. I had to find out if they had any connection with the Institute of Apotheosis Research down in New Mexico.

"Mayor Templin is proud of her affair with her daughter," the voice on the radio said, "or so her statement claims. And she's not the only one."

What was going on in this town?

To be continued...