Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 38

Story Info
A bratty sister has a naughty, new life.
7.8k words
4.7
8.9k
13
0

Part 38 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Lezzie Mind Control Incest Spreads 2: Bratty Sister New Slutty Life

Agent Tonya Curtis

"Strange days," the clerk at the Eastport Lodge said as he typed on his computer to rent me a cheap room. I was on the outskirts of Eastport where strange events had taken place. The Agency had sent me here to figure out what was going on.

Why there was a woman who was claiming to be a goddess and why was everyone seemingly obeying her perverse commands. Lesbian incest. Women being gangbanged by men. Public sex. Something bizarre had gone down here.

"What's strange about them?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Just thought the mayor was this Christian," he said. "You know, ultra-religious. Didn't vote for her. She sounded way too Puritanical for my sake. I wanted a mayor that thought 4/20 should be a holiday."

"So what is she doing?" I asked as he handed me the key.

"She's having sex with her eighteen-year-old daughter," he answered. "All because of this chick named Maria Talon who claims herself to be a lesbian goddess. Good girls are lesbians and bad girls get fucked or something like that. And people are listening. It's wild."

"Sounds like it," I said, taking the key. It was actually a key and not a keycard. It had a room number on the side.

"Well, enjoy your stay in Bizzaro World," he said.

"That was the plan," I said. "Get out of the bustle of Boston and enjoy the outdoors."

He snorted. "Yeah, this place will make Boston look tame now. Stay out of the center of town. That's where all the weird shit is happening."

I nodded and grabbed my suitcase. Key in hand, I headed to my hotel room to start doing my research. I would figure this out.

~ ** ~

Celeste Carpenter

With Daisy's pink collar and leash in hand, I headed to my bad, bratty daughter's room. Betty wasn't a good girl like Anna, her older sister. Betty wasn't worthy of womanly love. She was good only as a breeder. An outlet for the men to fuck and use. To dump their cum in her dirty holes.

I shuddered. I couldn't believe I let my bastard ex-husband ever touch me. That I once enjoyed men. I was glad I was a good woman like Anna. I was permitted the delights of lesbianism. I still tasted my daughter's pussy on my lips, and her face dripped with my incestuous cream.

I threw open the door to Betty's room to find my son pulling out of the little slut. Keith turned and grinned at me. I didn't want to see his hard cock thrusting out before him or the cum that spilled out of the whore's cunt.

"I fucked her hard, Mom," Keith said with pride. "Just tore through her cherry and gave the little hussy what she needs."

"You can fuck me again," Betty said, her brown hair, gathered in a braid, swinging off her shoulder. She was naked from the waist down, her ass reddened from when I'd spanked her. She wore a tank top still. "I need more cum in me."

"Mom?" Keith asked, giving me a hopeful look.

"Rip that tank top off the brat, Keith," I hissed. "Betty, you don't need clothes when it's warm out. A little cock-loving whore like you should go around naked so the men can lust after you."

"Ooh, such a great idea," my youngest daughter moaned. I shuddered at her excitement. She wanted to be fucked by men. How revolting.

The Goddess's words echoed in my mind. Good girls become lesbians and bad girls are fucked.

I nodded to them. They were so right. I had to make sure that the others on the block understood. The last thing our street needed was a bunch of people who didn't follow the Goddess's orders. There could be no straying from it. Good girls become lesbians and bad girls are fucked.

I hoped there were plenty of good girls and women on our street.

Keith ripped the tank top off her, exposing a pair of small, but perky, tits with pink nipples. They were so perfect for suckling on. Why did she have to be a brat? A bad girl? I would love to have her and Anna in bed, but look at the whore. She dripped with cum and was happy about it.

I tossed the collar at Keith. "Put that around her neck."

He snagged it. "Sure thing. Come on, bitch, get that hair out of the way."

"Sure thing!" Betty said with such enthusiasm. She lifted her braid out of the way as Keith opened the collar and wrapped it around her neck.

"Was she a good fuck, Keith?" I asked my son. He seemed satiated. That was good. Men needed to get their jollies off, and bad girls would be their only outlet as they served the Goddess.

"She was great, Mom," Keith said and cinched the collar tight. He held it in his fist.

"Good," I said and kissed him on the forehead. "Now, I want you to go around the neighborhood with her. See which men on our street need a good fuck. She's communal property know."

"Sure, Mom," said Keith. He yanked on the brat's collar. She gasped and stumbled after him as he headed out of the room. I swatted the slut on the rump, loving her yelp.

Anna stepped aside for them, her glasses slipping on her nose. She pushed them back up, her short bob of blonde hair swaying around her face. She had a nice pair of round boobs, perfect handfuls to play with, and a trimmed bush dripping with her juices.

I sauntered to her, my large tits jiggling, and hooked her arm. "Me and you are going to find out who are the good girls and make sure they are enjoying lesbianism."

"Ooh, I hope Mrs. Vans is a lesbian," Anna gushed. "She's so pregnant right now. It's kind of sexy."

"If she is, it'll be her only child," I said. "But if she's a breeder, well, at least she's fertile." I shuddered. "Still, I hope she's a good woman, too. She's almost due. I bet her breast milk has come in."

"Oh, my, that would be delicious, Mom," said Anna as we headed out of the brat's room and down the stairs.

Keith was leading the brat out the door, the pair wearing only shoes. Going out naked didn't feel... a problem. The Goddess's voice whispered through the air. This delicious tingle raced across my mind. It felt so good to experience.

Outside, my son went right, heading over to the Jordans' house. Their son, Jim, was Keith's good friend. I smiled. I knew who Keith was offering his slutty sister to first. The Vans were to the left. Anna and I, wearing only some sandals, headed that way.

The day was warm. The sun shining bright. I didn't feel self-conscious at all at moving around naked. I hummed. Something just felt right about it. Like I should be doing this. I loved my Goddess. She had made things so wonderful.

Anna and I marched up to the Vans' front door and knocked hard on it. Footsteps pounded then Burt Van opened the door. He blinked at the sight of us then rubbed at the back of his neck. His confusion didn't seem to be because of us.

"What's wrong, Burt?" I asked him as he looked back inside over his shoulder.

"It's just..." He trailed off. "It's Linda. She says she's a lesbian now. She just... told me. She's pregnant with our kid, and now she's gone gay? I mean, last night she loved my cock."

"The Goddess has spoken," I said, a quiver rushing through me. My big boobs swayed and slapped together. "Your wife is one of the good women. She's chosen to join in the delights of lesbianism. You should be honored."

"Yeah, she is a good woman," he said. "Chosen? By the... the Goddess." He rubbed at his head now, his brow furrowing.

"You can hear Her whispering, can't you?" I said. "The Goddess."

"Yeah," he said, his eyes widening. "My wife's... chosen to be a lesbian. That's..."

"An honor," Anna said, her voice firm. "Your wife being chosen to be a dyke is an honor."

He gave a slow nod. "Yeah... Yeah, it is. I can see that now. Chosen... Lucky her."

"Now, my son took my bratty daughter over to the Jordans," I purred. "She's a bad girl, so you can fuck her as much as you want, but your wife is off-limits. She's a lesbian now. Understand."

Burt nodded. I broke apart from my daughter as he stepped off the porch. It was clear he wanted to enjoy my daughter's eighteen-year-old body. I didn't blame him. My bratty daughter was a nubile delight. She would make him very happy.

I stepped into the house, hearing the TV was on. The channel changed. And changed. Linda Van was on the couch in a blue maternity dress, her pregnant belly stretching out the material. Her black hair framed her face.

"Why is there nothing good on?" she muttered and grimaced at a man and woman kissing. "Ugh, why isn't there any hot girls kissing?"

"Ooh, we can kiss," Anna said. "If you want to see some hot girls kissing."

Linda turned her head, her hazel eyes wide. She stared at us and a big smile spread on her lips. "Oh, are you two lesbians now? That's so wonderful. I just... I heard this voice whispering in my head. Lesbianism sounds so much better than doing it with a guy like a slut." She shuddered. "Ugh, just the thought of what I did with Burt last night is making me queasy. My dumb doctor said having sex even this late in my pregnancy was good, but..."

"But your Goddess has other plans for you," I purred. "Better ones."

"And if you need sex," Anna said. "Mom and I will drive you wild."

"Oh, my, that sounds wonderful," Linda said. "Are you two fucking?"

"We are," I said. "Mother and daughters really should be having sex. The Goddess approves so much of it. I feel it in my heart when I make my daughter cum."

"I can't wait for my daughter to grow up," gasped Linda.

Let's just hope she's a good girl, I thought, but I didn't want to make a mother worry about the future of her daughter. That wasn't nice. If Linda and Burt were good parents, they would raise their daughter right. To be a good girl who wanted to become a lesbian and not a gangbanged slut.

Linda pushed herself off the couch awkwardly. With a grunt, she gained her feet and turned the TV off. She tossed the remote on the floor and smiled at us. My daughter and I advanced. My pussy dripped with excitement. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that gorgeous body and just have my way with her. It would be exciting.

My cunt clenched with such excitement. Our hands shot out and found the laces at the front of her maternity dress. It had a scoop neckline to show off her cleavage. We pulled the dress over her body, exposing her thighs.

"Mmm, you two are gorgeous," purred Linda as we unveiled her round stomach. She had such a swollen belly, so full of her new life. Her daughter. "Celeste, you're so lucky to have such a gorgeous daughter as Anna. Those tits must be so much fun to play with."

"Oh, they are," I said as Linda threw her arms in the air. We yanked the dress over her head and off her, the woman's black hair settling back into place. "I love to knead them and suckle them. I'm lucky to have her in my life."

"But not Betty?" asked Linda. She wore a pair of periwinkle bra and panties. "She's a bit of a brat, isn't she? Did you lose her to the men?"

"She's a little whore eager to be gangbanged," said Anna. "It's so disgusting. I never liked the slut. Keith broke her in, and now he's parading her around the neighborhood."

"Good, good," Linda said, smiling. "This new world is so naughty. Mmm, look at you two. Let me get this off." She reached behind her to unhook her bra. She fumbled then the straps came loose. Her big boobs, larger than even mine, spilled out heavy with her milk.

"Oh, sweet Goddess," Anna moaned. Her hands cupped those wondrous delights. She kneaded them. Squeezed them. Reveled in the plumpness of them. "Mom, you have to play with these tits!"

I grinned as she squeezed them both. Milk beaded on those dark pink and fat nipples. A hunger shot over me. I groaned and ducked my head down. I latched onto one nipple and suckled. Linda Vans gasped. Her milk squirted into my mouth.

This sweet, warm, creamy treat filled my mouth. Motherly delight. A dairy treat that set my taste buds alight. This was so much better than the stuff from the grocery store. I suckled again, the sweet milk splashing across my tongue followed by an aftertaste that was delicious It tasted like honeydew. A melony delight.

"Oh, that's so good to feel, Celeste," moaned Linda. "Ooh, your lips are so soft. No stubble. No masculine energy. Ooh, this is far, far better to enjoy."

"Right?" asked my daughter. "Being with a man sounds so terrible. All my dad did was break my mother's heart."

"Burt's a great guy, but..." Linda shuddered. "How could I have let him touch me. Breed me. Thank the Goddess for showing me the way. Now get your mouth on my nipple and suckle on my nipple like your wondrous mother is doing."

"Yes, Mrs. Van," cooed my daughter. She leaned over, her blonde hair shifting around her face. She latched onto the other nipple.

We nursed together. My daughter and I suckled from Linda's tits. My hand rubbed over her pregnant belly, feeling that sexy curve as my cheeks hollowed with my enthusiasm. I gulped down her milk. The dairy flowed down to my stomach.

We both suckled with hunger. We nursed hard. I reveled in the milk flowing over my tongue while Linda moaned. Her hand grabbed the back of my head. She held me to her teat, her fingernails biting into my scalp. I grabbed my daughter's hand, holding it as we drank the creamy treat.

"Mmm, drink your fill," moaned Linda. "Ooh, that's it. That's just delightful. You're making my pussy drip. Oh, yes, yes, you're making me so wet."

I thought that was perfect. I wanted to make her wet. To have her dripping. I nursed harder. I gulped down all the creamy delight. The pleasure spilled over my tongue and poured down my throat. My face contorted with the pleasure of suckling.

I loved having a nipple in my mouth. It was such a comfort to suckle on one. More and more milk flooded into my mouth with my every nurse. It flowed down to my stomach while Linda moaned her delight.

"Oh, you two are making my pussy so wet," she cooed. "Ooh, you two are soaking my panties. Yes, yes, keep nursing. Anna! Celeste! Oh, you two are wonderful."

My daughter squeezed my hand then pulled me towards Linda's pregnant belly. As I gulped down another mouthful of milk, Anna pressed me into the mother-to-be's curving stomach. We followed the swell lower and lower until we brushed Linda's panties.

"Ooh, what are you two up to?" gasped the mother-to-be. "Huh?"

"Mmm, just playing with your pussy," purred Anna around Linda's nipple.

My daughter shoved our hands into Linda's panties. A thick bush welcomed us. Silky curls engulfed our hands as we slid lower and lower to her wet pussy. I moaned around the fat nipple as I stroked Linda's pregnant pussy folds, moving with my daughter's touch.

We both caressed Linda. She gasped, her milk flowing into my mouth. I suckled hard and only a weak stream gushed out. Then nothing. I had drained her tit. I nursed one more time to make sure there was nothing left while my fingers stroked her cunt.

"Ooh, you two are going to make me cum, aren't you?" Linda moaned.

I popped my mouth off her nipple. "How would you like to eat my daughter's cunt while I devour yours, Linda."

Anna ripped her mouth off Linda's other nipple. "Please, please, let me sit on your face, Mrs. Van!"

"Oh, how can I resist," said Linda. "Mmm, help me down."

We ripped our hands out of her panties and helped her sink to the floor. She stretched out on her back, her large boobs quivering. They quivered into a pair of heavy mounds topped by those wet nipples. I wanted to keep suckling from her.

But I had new delights to enjoy. I sank to the floor between her legs and hooked her panties. I drew them off her hips and up her thighs. Her black bush came into view, dripping with her excitement. I smiled at the wicked sight as I pulled the panties off the rest of the way.

Anna sank on the pregnant woman's face, bringing that blonde bush closer and closer to Linda's hungry mouth. My daughter's round tits had a firm jiggle to them as she sank her weight on the mother-to-be's lips.

"Oh, Mrs. Van!" squealed my daughter. "Ooh, how's your first taste of pussy?"

"Oh, it's wonderful," moaned Linda. "Ooh, you have such a spicy pussy. That's so wonderful."

My daughter gasped, her back arching. I smiled as I threw the pregnant woman's panties to the side. I leaned down, staring at her curving belly that descended right to her black bush. She had such a yummy twat. I couldn't wait to lick her.

The wonderful, tart aroma filled my nose as I brought my face closer and closer to that wonderful twat. My lips pressed into the curls. They tickled over my face a moment before I was licking at that yummy pussy. My tongue flicked through those naughty folds.

The woman gasped into my daughter's cunt as I savored the taste of her pregnant pussy. My hands rubbed at her belly as I licked at her furry muff. I stroked over her thick labia, gathering up more and more of her tart delight.

"Oh, Mom, she's got her tongue stirring around in my pussy," whimpered my daughter. "Oh, yes, yes, Mrs. Van, get that tongue in me. Ooh, you're loving it."

"So is your mother," moaned Linda as my tongue penetrated her pregnant depths.

I caressed around in her snatch, stroking her walls. I stirred up her pregnant pussy. I wanted her gasping and moaning in delight. I wanted to drown in her cream. I drank down what I licked up, reveling in how juicy she was.

I stroked her pregnant belly. I stroked over her fertile curve. I savored caressing her as my tongue fucked in and out of her cunt. I plowed in and stirred her up. She moaned her delight. She gasped into my daughter's cunt.

I watched Anna's face. The expressions of delight and rapture crossing her face made my own pussy clench. I wanted my daughter to have all the pleasure in the world. To have sex with so many women. I wanted to share them with her.

Anna was so beautiful. She was the best part of me. Hardly any of her bastard father in her. I watched her round tits jiggle as she arched her back, loving what the pregnant woman did to her cunt. I had to reward Linda for loving my daughter.

"Oh, my god," Anna moaned. "Ooh, Mrs. Van, your tongue is so naughty. Mmm, you love the taste of my young pussy, don't you?"

"Your twat is delicious," moaned Linda. "God, you're barely legal, too. That's hot!"

"Uh-huh," I moaned. "Enjoy."

I slid my right hand down her belly to her bush as I licked at her folds. My fingers stroked through her curls to find her pussy lips. I rubbed up and down them, my tongue dancing over her thick labia. I caressed her, gathering up more tart delight.

I thrust not one, not two, but three fingers into her cunt. Her hot and juicy snatch engulfed my fingers. I flicked my tongue around her clit, stroking her bud. She whimpered as I did just that. I caressed her. Loved her. Made her moan her delight.

My tongue caressed around my fingers, stroking her labia. I licked her with hunger. I caressed her with passion. I wanted to make her explode. She whimpered as my fingers stirred up her twat. I plunged them in and out of her.

"So good, Celeste," she moaned, my tongue finding her clit. "Oh, yes!"

"Ooh, Mom, do that to her again," moaned Anna. "She liked it."

"Mmm, you like having your naughty clit played with, Linda?" I licked her clit again. She gasped and shuddered, her passion echoing through the room. "I think you do."

"I do," she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I do. That's so good. That's amazing. I love it. Ooh, I love what you're doing to me. Yes, yes, don't stop. Just keep playing with my clit. I'm going to have a big climax."

I fluttered my tongue around her clit. I caressed her with hunger. I lapped at her with such passion. She groaned, her face twisting with pleasure as I pumped my three fingers in and out of her twat. Her flesh clung to me.

I drew back my digits and shoved my pinkie finger into her pregnant depths. She gasped as her cunt squeezed about all four of my digits. I pumped them in and out of her, loving how she gripped them while my tongue played with her clit.