Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, your mother has four fingers in my pussy," gasped Linda. "I think she's going to fist me!"

"Fist?" Anna asked, her boobs swaying.

"Yes, yes, it's where you thrust your entire fist into a woman's pussy and really stretch her out," moaned Linda. "Oh, Goddess, I never thought I would get the thrill."

Was that even possible? This wave of naughty heat washed through me as I worked my four fingers in and out of her pussy. She would have her baby soon. Her pussy would stretch even more than my fist. I had to do it to her.

I suckled on her clit as I curled my fingers. I caressed her pussy wall as I balled my hand into a fist in her snatch. She squealed. I stared at her labia wrapped around my fist in awe. I sank into her cunt, my knuckles rubbing on her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes, fist my pregnant twat, Celeste!" gasped Linda into my daughter's pussy.

"Oh, my god, Mom, that's the kinkiest thing I've heard," Anna whimpered. "Do it. Fist her cunt. Make her squeal into my pussy!"

"Yes, honey!" I moaned and pumped my fist in and out of Linda's cunt.

The pregnant woman shuddered. Her belly quivered as I punched my fist into her twat. Her cunt gripped me. She held me tight as I worked my hand in and out of her snatch. Her warm pussy engulfed me. It was such a thrill.

I loved this so much. I licked at her clit as I plunged my hand in and out of her cunt. I loved how she moaned. How she gasped and shuddered. It was such a thrill to do this to her. To jam my fist into her pussy. She squeezed her cunt down around me.

"Oh, that's awesome," she moaned. "That's fucking amazing. Yes, yes, I love it. I love that so much. Ooh, you're driving me wild, Celeste."

"Make her cum by fisting her pregnant pussy!" gasped my daughter, her blonde hair swaying about her face. "Oh, Mom, do it! Make her squeal!"

"Yes!" I groaned, thrusting my fist hard and deep into Linda's pussy.

My cunt clenched as I pumped away. That hot twat gripped my hand, soaking my fist in juices. She moaned louder and louder into my daughter's cunt. Linda's pregnant belly jiggled as she squirmed. Her legs spasmed around me.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she gasped. "My Goddess!"

Her pussy went wide around my hand. She convulsed and spasmed about my fist plunging into her depths. I ripped my hand out and pressed my mouth to her cunt. Her juices flooded over my lips and tongue. I gulped down her tart delight.

"Oh, Mrs. Van!" Anna gasped. "Yes, yes, suck on my clit. Oh, my Goddess. That's... Yes!"

My daughter bucked, her glasses flashing, as she came on that the pregnant woman's mouth. Linda had the joy of drinking my daughter's spicy juices while I gulped down all that tart delight. I closed my eyes, so thankful to my Goddess for changing the world.

I was so glad to be a good lesbian.

~ ** ~

Betty Carpenter

"Crawl on the grass," my big brother said as he led me from our front door. Mom and Anna were heading the other way. Anna should have been a slut like me.

It was so awesome to have Keith's cum leaking out of me.

"Yes, big bro," I moaned and fell to my knees like the bitch I was. Being a brat had paid off. I was a cum-dumpster now. Just three holes for men to spurt their seed into. They would breed me. I hoped I had sons who would grow and fuck me, too. And if I had daughters, I wanted them to be bad.

To learn the joys of being broken in by my big brother.

Cum ran down my thighs as I crawled after my brother. He held the pink leash. It belonged to Daisy, our old dog who we had to put down a few years ago. She was such a cute dog. Not a bitch like me. It felt so right to have that bitch collar about my neck.

The sound of a basketball hitting the hoop echoed. Jim, Keith's friend and our neighbor, recovered the bad shot and went for another. He wore loose shorts and a tank top. He made another shot, hit the backboard with a thud, then bounced off the hoop. The metal ring echoed as he cursed.

"You still suck at shooting," Keith said. "Practice isn't going to change that."

"I am going to make you..." Jim's words trailed off as he stared at me kneeling behind my brother. We were on the edge of the Jordans' driveway where the basketball hoop had been set up. "Holy shit."

"Want to use my sister as a cum-dumpster?" asked Keith. "She's a fucking brat, so she's not good for much else."

"Mmm, just for being fucked by cuties like you, Jim," I purred, winking at him. "Come and fuck me hard."

"Shit, I thought you had a crush on Todd," Jim said.

"He's not here to use me," I moaned. "Don't tell me I'm not good enough for your cock, Jim. You're going to make me cry. I need to be pounded by you."

"Shit, fuck, shit," Jim groaned and threw the basketball down. He raced over, his cock tenting the front of his basketball shirt.

"That's the spirit, man," Keith said and fell to his knees before me. He shoved his cock at my mouth.

My first blowjob! I was so happy. I opened my mouth and gladly sucked my brother's cock past my lips. The tangy flavor of my own pussy suffused my taste buds. I licked around his cock, caressing him. It was such a delight. I was so honored to blow him.

The flavor of my pussy cream melted away as his salty precum swelled. Jim panted behind me as I nursed on my big brother's cock like the happy slut I was. I was about to have two dicks in me. To be spit-roasted like the naughty sow I was.

"I can't believe this," groaned Jim. "Your sister is really a bitch slut."

"Yeah," groaned my brother. "Get at it."

He slammed his cock into me. He buried into my sloppy cunt broken in by my big brother. I would always remember how he took my cherry so that other guys could fuck the shit out of me. My pussy clamped down on Jim's cock as I nursed on my brother's dick.

I suckled and slurped on Keith's cock, the incestuous flavor of his precum melting across my tongue. I swirled my tongue around him. I loved the feel of him. How he throbbed in my mouth. He groaned, his dick twitching as I loved him.

"Shit, that's good," growled Jim as he pumped away at me. He didn't hold back. His balls slapped my clit I loved it. "Goddamn, Betty, you're so wet."

"Yeah, she's a delight," Keith groaned. "Damn, Betty, suck that dick. Nurse on it, you naughty little whore."

He groaned, his dick plowing hard into me. He fucked me with such passion. He stirred up my twat with delight. I loved it. I gripped him, savoring the way he plowed into me. He fucked me with such passion. He buried his cock to the hilt in me.

I loved it. I squeezed my cunt around him. I gripped him hard as she buried into me again and again. He thrust into me with those hard strokes. I loved sucking on my brother's cock as Jim pounded me. I rocked back into his thrusts, my mouth sliding up and down my brother's cock.

My sloppy twat gripped Jim's dick. I held him tight as he buried his cock into my snatch again and again. He plowed into me with such force he slid my mouth down my brother's cock. He buried his dick to the hilt in me.

"Shit!" Jim groaned.

"I know," Keith panted, his cock throbbing in my mouth.

It was outstanding being spit-roasted by them. I loved every second of it. I treasured his big dick plowing deep and hard into my twat. I clenched my cunt down on him and suckled with all my might on my brother's cock.

Drool ran down my chin. My cheeks hollowed. It was so amazing to please two guys at once. I shuddered, suckling hard on my brother's cock. I worked my mouth up and down him, rocking to the rhythm of Jim's thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Jim moaned as he fucked me. "Oh, that's so hot. I love ramming my cock into your cunt!"

"Fuck the slut hard!" my brother moaned as I nursed on him.

"I can't wait for my turn," a man groaned.

Mr. Van was there, his hand down his sweatpants. He stared at my nubile, barely legal body with such lust. I loved it. My cunt clamped down on Jim's cock, my orgasm building so fast. I hurtled toward that wonderful climax while nursing on my brother's cock.

Jim gripped my hips as he pounded me. My butt-cheeks jiggled while his balls slapped into my clit over and over again. The pleasure of that was stupendous. I loved every moment of him plowing into me hard and fast.

I wanted to squeal out how much I loved this.

"Goddamn," Jim groaned. "I'm going to bust my nut in her."

"Flood the fucking whore!" my big brother growled. "Just spurt all your jizz into her."

I wanted to moan, "Yes!" but my mouth was filled with his dick. I clenched my cunt down on Jim's cock, the friction building me towards my orgasms. I loved it. My hips wiggled, stirring my twat around his rod. He buried into me, nuts slapping my clit.

My orgasm burst through me. I exploded on this wondrous dick. My cunt rippled and writhed around him. The heat swept through me. It was outstanding. I loved it. My mind drowned in the rapture of climaxing on their cocks.

"Fuck, I think she just came!" Jim moaned. "Her cunt is going wild around my cock."

"Then flood her," Keith groaned. "Shit, sis. That mouth. Fuck, yes!"

His cum fired into my mouth. Spurt after spurt of his spunk flooded me. I gulped it down. I drank down his spunk. I loved the thick and creamy delight spilling down my throat. I gulped it down with such eagerness. My pussy rippled and writhed around Jim's cock. He buried to the hilt in me and gasped out loud.

"Fuck!" he snarled and flooded my pussy.

I had two guys cumming in me at the same time. I swallowed every last drop of my brother's spunk as Jim hosed my cunt with his jizz. It was amazing to have them both spurting into me. I shuddered, my orgasm intensifying.

I was their cum-dumpster.

"Shit, yes!" my brother groaned. "Drink that spunk!"

"Oh, goddamn, she's milking my cock!" Jim groaned. "Your whore-sister is milking my cock dry! I fucking love this!"

So did I. Treasured their cum flooding me. This was such a delight to please them both. This was what the Goddess wanted from me. I would be the best fucking whore ever. I would please every man that wanted me.

My brother groaned as he fired his last blast of cum. I swallowed his creamy spunk while my pussy milked Jim's cock dry. He spurted that warm spunk into me. My mind drowned in the rapture. I quivered there, loving every moment of this.

"My turn?" Mr. Van asked.

"Have at her," my brother groaned as he slid out of my mouth.

"Shit, yes," Mr. Van groaned and advanced on me.

A big smile spread on my lips. "I'm so ready to be fucked by you, Mr. Van. Pound me hard! Make me cum like the fucking whore I am!"

"I'm going to fuck your ass so hard!" he growled as he pulled out his dick.

Mr. Van pressed his cock into my asshole. I shuddered as he rubbed against me. I had never taken a cock back there, but I would love his. It would be so awesome to have him fucking into me. To pump his dick in and out of my bowels.

He drilled against me. My anal ring widened and widened. My fingers dug into the grass. Keith gripped my leash, his cock twitching. He was growing hard again. He had a big smile on his lips. He got off on letting other men fuck me.

He owned me, didn't he? He was the one who would take care of me. Use me and let other men use me. I looked up at my bother and grinned at him as Mr. Van rammed his cock past my anal ring and sodomized me.

"Yes!" I squealed as that thick cock penetrated my asshole. It hurt. Burned. But in a good way. Like when Mom spanked me. "I'm a bratty slut that needs to be fucked hard, Mr. Van!"

"Fuck," he groaned as he sank more and more of his cock into me.

"Pound her," groaned my brother. "Just fuck her hard."

"I will," he groaned as he bottomed out in my bowels.

I was in heaven. I was so glad to have his big dick in me. He gripped my hips as he drew back his cock. It felt incredible to have him do that. Just an amazing delight. I groaned, savoring the way his cock slid out of me.

Then he rammed it back into my asshole. He buried to the hilt in me. He fucked me so hard. The burning soon became bliss. It melted down to my cunt. I loved him thrusting in and out of me. He fucked me hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, my sloppy cunt drinking in the rapture.

"Damn, Mr. Van," groaned Keith.

"My wife went lezzie, but I get to fuck this cutie's asshole," he growled.

"Yes, you do!" I moaned, my small titties quivering beneath me. "Ooh, Mr. Van! Fuck away!"

He pounded my asshole. My bowels gripped him, heating my sloppy twat. Jizz ran in thick rivulets down my thighs. I loved the way that spunk ran down me. It was so hot to feel. To experience all that seed leaking out of me.

Proof I was a cum-dumpster.

A whore.

A fucktoy for men.

I groaned and gasped as Mr. Van fucked me. His hands slid up and down my body. He brushed my nipples. Sending delight racing through my flesh. My nerves drank it in, my asshole melting around his cock.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. Molten spunk ran out of me. I humped back into his thrusts, loving his bush smacking into my reddened ass. I gasped and moaned, the collar scratching about my neck. Keith watched me

I winked at him.

"You are such a slut," he growled.

"I am!" I moaned, my asshole clamping down hard on that cock fucking me. "Oh, Mr. Van, make me cum! Stir me up. I'm almost there!"

"You fucking slut!" he growled, fucking me so hard.

He pounded me with that dick. He drove deep and hard into my asshole. My pussy swelled with my orgasm. My pleasure would burst through me. A big grin spread on my lips. This was the life for a " brat like me.

He slammed into my asshole with that huge cock. I gasped at the heat melting to my cunt. My pussy couldn't handle it. My orgasm exploded through me. A shock wave of passion soared through me and slammed into my mind.

"I'm such a whore!" I screamed as my asshole convulsed around his cock. My sloppy cunt writhed, spilling more jizz down my thighs. "Cum in me, Mr. Van! Flood my eighteen-year-old ass!"

"Yes!" he growled and buried to the hilt in me.

He spurted over and over again. He flooded me with jizz. The heat shot through me. It was incredible to feel that jizz pumping into me. A hot rush that only sent more rapturous shock waves surging through my body.

"Fuck!" he groaned.

"That's it!" I howled. "That's how you fuck a slut!"

"That's right," Keith said, holding my leash. "Who else needs to fuck my slutty sister?"

"I do," Mr. Jordan groaned. "My wife's a dyke. I need some pussy!"

"Then step up!" Keith said as Mr. Van kept pumping my asshole full of cum. "My sister's got a tight cunt just begging for dicks."

"I do!" I moaned. "Oh, god, I do! Pound me! Fuck me hard! Yes!"

Mr. Van fired the last of his spunk into my asshole. My orgasm hit that wonderful peak as Mr. Jordan stumbled forward. I shuddered. I was in heaven. My Goddess had made me into a slut, and I would be the best fucking slut there had ever been. Men would queue up to use my holes.

~ ** ~

Celeste Carpenter

"I'm afraid your wife is a bad girl," I said to Ken Sherman. My daughter and I were at the next house on the street. I took one look at Rita Sherman and could tell.

I mean, she had her husband's cum dripping down her face from blowing him just a few minutes ago. That only meant one thing.

"She is?" Ken said, staring down at his wife.

"Well, she's been fucking some guy," said Anna. "He shows up around noon most days while you're at work. That's bad girl behavior to me."

"What?" Ken roared. "You've been cheating on me, Rita?"

"He had such a big cock," Rita moaned. The woman played with her wedding ring. "I just had to fuck him. Mmm, but I'll still fuck you."

"There's only one thing to do with a woman like this, Ken," I said. "You have to tie her up to the mailbox out in front of your house and make sure every guy in the neighborhood can use her."

"Fuck her in the ass, too," Anna said. "Really break in that hole. Get her nice and loose to be one of the neighborhood's cum-dumpsters."

"Yeah," Ken said, rubbing at his chin. A devilish smile spread. "She is a fucking whore, isn't she."

"Well, our work here is done," I said to my daughter. I could still taste Linda's pussy on my lips. "Shall we?"

"Yes, Mother, let us continue the rounds!" my daughter said with a posh, British accent as she took my arm, delight in her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile as we ventured over to the Marlows' house. The patriarch wasn't home, his classic T-bird wasn't in the driveway. My daughter and I ventured up to the door and rang the bell, but no one answered. Mrs. Marlow's car was in the driveway. Someone was home. I leaned in and heard gasps. Moans.

I smiled and opened the door to find out what was going on. Naked and bold, I stepped into the house and looked around. I smiled at what I found. Shelly and Virginia, the Marlow twins, were on the floor locked in a furious sixty-nine.

The sight of their twincestuous passion stirred my heart. I beamed as those two cuties devoured each other with such vigor. It was clear that they were too eager to make the other cum, sharing in their sisterly love.

On her hands and knees was their mother, her big tits swaying as her nineteen-year-old son fucked her from behind. He pounded her hard and fast like the slut she was. He blinked as he saw us, but didn't stop fucking her in the ass.

"Hold on, Mrs. Carpenter," he groaned. "About to bust a nut in her asshole."

"Fire away," I said. "She's a bad woman, isn't she? Never did like the cunt."

"Such a bad woman!" gasped Mrs. Marlow. "Oh, fuck! Oh, that's it, Billy. Fuck!"

Her head threw back. She was clearly cumming on her son's dick. Climaxing from being ass-fucked by a man. Only a true whore could do that. Her big boobs swayed beneath her as she gasped and moaned. Her head tossed from side to side, brown hair dancing.

"Shit!" groaned her son. He buried to the hilt in her asshole and clearly flooded her with cum. She moaned, jizz already running down her thighs. He had creampied her pussy, too.

Excellent.

My daughter started nursing on my nipple and fingering my twat like the good girl she was. I shuddered at her touch, so thrilled that she was a lesbian. I ran my hand over her head, loving the texture of her blonde curls.

"Goddamn, that's good," he groaned. "That's fucking amazing." He drew in a deep breath. "Oh, right, Mrs. Carpenter, do you need something?"

"Yes, you should take that whore outside and tie her up so the men of the neighborhood can use her. We're getting all the bad girls and women out there."

"Right," he said. He ripped his cock out of her asshole. "You heard her, Mom. Go fetch a rope from the garage so I can tie you to the tree."

"Yes, honey!" she moaned and crawled away. She gained her feet and stepped over her sixty-nining daughters.

My daughter and I found a bad girl at the next house, too. Mrs. Johnson was more than thrilled to lick my pussy while her husband was fucking their nineteen-year-old daughter. I was glad the mother was good. We had had two bad wives in a row.

It did not reflect well on our street.

Veronica Johnson was soon tied up and ready to be used while I had a wonderful orgasm on Mrs. Johnson's mouth. I told her about the twins next door. She rushed over to enjoy it. Mr. Marlow had come home in the meantime and was happily fucking his wife while a jogger stopped and watched on eagerly, clearly wanting a turn.

My daughter and I finished the rounds. In total, counting Betty, we found eight bad girls and women who were tied up and being gangbanged. It was a third of the women on the street. The men were happy as they went from woman to woman.

That let us good girls get together and have our fun. I was so thrilled to see all the lesbians that lived on my street gathering in my backyard. Anna and I were going to have so much fun. It was all thanks to Maria Talon, the Blessed Goddess. I hoped her influence spread and spread.