Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 39

Story Info
A lesbian orgy has broken out in the MILF's backyard.
7.4k words
4.56
8k
14
0

Part 39 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Lezzie Mind Control Incest Spreads 3: Mother Revels in the Lesbian Orgy

Agent Tonya Curtis

I was a bad girl. Sent there to spy on the Goddess. Such a bad, bad girl.

And bad girls got fucked.

I ripped out of my clothes, my body on fire. My mind itched and prickled to obey my Goddess. I tore off my bra, my round breasts spilling free. I shoved off the plain, boring panties I wore. I didn't need those any longer.

I burst out of my motel room onto the cement walkway of the second floor. I needed men to fuck me. I looked around in desperation, the sunlight spilling down on me. Pussy cream soaked my bush. The sweet scent of my arousal filled my nose.

I had to do something about that aroma. I whimpered and darted down the walkway, my tits heaving. I reached the stairs and hurried down them. My bare feet slapped on the surface. The aching need swelled in me. It grew and grew.

Where were all the men?

I reached the first floor and burst into the office. I stared at the bored man who had checked me in. He looked at me and froze. A wave of delight ran through me. There was a man. He could give me what I needed.

I fell to my knees and screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty, naughty cunt. I've been a bad, bad girl."

"And bad girls get fucked," he growled with such hunger in his voice. That naked desire for my flesh. His eyes danced over me. "Goddamn. I love seeing you kneel there, whore."

Whore!

I wasn't Agent any longer. I was Whore. Slut. Fucktoy. Who cared about my mission. I had a knew one. A new purpose. I was a thing to be used by the men in the Goddess's domain. To satiate them while the good girls became lesbians. A breeder. A cum dumpster.

My mind prickled with my new thoughts.

I turned aroundand aimed my ass at him. I wiggled it, my cunt molten. I hadn't gotten laid in months. Too busy working for the Agency. I didn't give a fuck about them. I was a bad, bad girl. My pussy cream dribbled down my thighs.

Clothing rustled behind me. An impatience fell on me. I had to take his dick right now. I needed his cock to ram into me or I would burst. I quivered there, waiting for it. Aching for it. This was the moment that I needed.

"Thank you, Goddess," he groaned and fell to his knees behind me. His cock pressed into my bush. He rubbed right into my pussy. I didn't care that he was some greasy lowlife.

He was a man. I was a whore. It was just that simple.

He rammed his cock to the hilt in me. He buried his dick deep and hard into my cunt. I gasped in delight at his huge dick burying to the hilt in me. I groaned, my cunt squeezing about him. He plunged into me deep and hard. He buried to the hilt in me.

He grabbed my hips, moaning his delight. I squeezed my twat down around him. I held his dick in my snatch. He drew back. I squeezed about him, reveling in his thick dick. He groaned as he pulled back his cock. He slammed back into me.

"You fucking whore!" he groaned, his dick burying into me. He slammed to the hilt in me.

"Yes, yes, I'm your fucktoy whore!" I gasped.

"I'm going to chain you to the lobby so every customer that comes through here can use you," he grunted, burying deep and hard.

"Yes, yes, do that!" I squealed, my pussy clamping down on him. "I need to be fucked. In all my wholes. That's what the Goddess wants!"

This was my place. It was so satisfying to have his dick plowing into me hard and fast. My cunt squeezed about him, building him towards his orgasm. He grunted with each thrust. He plunged. He buried into me hard and fast into my cunt. He thrust hard into my flesh.

His cock plunged to the hilt in me. My eyes widened. The heat built and built in me. It swelled as my cunt drank in the friction of his dick. His balls slapped into my bush. He grunted, his hands tightening on my hips.

My boobs swayed beneath me. My bob of black hair danced around my face. I squeezed my cunt down on him, savoring the friction. My whorish orgasm built and built. I was just such a dirty slut. Not worthy of the Goddess's love.

"Goddamn," he groaned. "Oh, goddamn, that's amazing You got such a tight twat. I hope my wife's a bad girl. She's such a cunt. I'll chain her up beside you if that's the case. You can get pounded together."

"I hope she's a whore, too!" I moaned. "Dump your cum in my nasty cunt! Just flood me. I want to drip with your seed!"

"I'm getting there," he grunted, pumping away at me.

I built and built towards my orgasm. I would have such a huge one. A big burst of pleasure that would shower through me. I groaned with his every thrust, pussy cream running down my right thighs. I groaned, staring at the cheap, stained carpet beneath me.

I rocked back into his thrusts. My butt-cheeks slapped into him. He grunted with each plunge into my cunt. His dick barreled to the depths of my slutty twat. I squeezed about him, savoring the friction. The pleasure swelled. I was so close.

"You fucking whore!" he growled. "You cum-loving bitch!"

He plunged to the hilt in my cunt and erupted. His hot cum splashed against my cervix.

"I fucking am!" I squealed as my orgasm burst through me. "A nasty, cock-guzzling, jizz-craving slut! Yes! Yes!"

The pleasure surged through me. I had a wild crash that slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, my cunt rippling around his dick. I suckled at him. I nursed out every bit of him that I could. His cum basted my twat.

It was incredible feeling him spurt all that jizz into me. He sprayed my cunt with his cum. He soaked me with his jizz. It was incredible to feel that spunk flooding me. He was using me. Dumping his seed into my whorish cunt.

The door opened, bell ringing. A guy shook his head. "My wife just started making out with this chick and..." He stared at me and the manager grunting as he spurted the last of his cum into my cunt. "Jesus fuck!"

"Give me your cock!" I moaned. I was a bad, bad girl!"

"Hot damn," growled the guy as he fumbled to undo his fly.

Being a whore was so much better than serving my country and the Agency. This was what I needed. Dicks. Cum. Orgasms. The Goddesses wanted me to be a slut, so I would be the biggest fucking slut in the whole world.

~ ** ~

Celeste Carpenter

I posted the pic of the orgy on Facebook then set my phone down. I had to go out and join it. All the good girls (and women) of the neighborhood were here. Mothers and daughters. Wives and women. Lesbians all. The Goddess had spoken to us with her mind. She had sent out her commands for us all to hear. The sluts and whores and skanks would take care of the men.

We were free to love each other.

"Mrs. Carpenter," the Marlow twins shouted. The two identical, blonde angels waved to me. Their mother, sadly, was a bad girl, but not them. They were good girls with big smiles on their lips. "We want to eat your pussy, Mrs. Carpenter."

"Oh, and I want to let you, girls," I said and stretched out on my lawn on my back, my big tits jiggling. I don't know why I never had sex with a girl until the Goddess spoke in my mind.

It made so much sense that I was a lesbian. I had been a good woman and mother all my life. My husband had cheated on me. Ran out on the family with that slut secretary and leaving me to raise our three kids on my own.

On the one hand, I wouldn't have my oldest daughter if I hadn't married that prick, on the other hand, I wouldn't have had my slutty and bratty younger daughter if I had been a dyke from the beginning. At least now I knew my place.

"Thank you, my Goddess," I breathed, praying to Maria Talon with all my heart as the Marlow twins fell between my thighs.

Their identical faces pressed together while their hands stroked my thighs. They each caressed a different one. I didn't know which was Shelly and which Virginia. I didn't care. I just wanted them to feast on my MILF cunt.

They buried their face into my thick, blonde bush. I gaped as their tongue licked through my folds. They caressed me with their hungry tongues, sliding up my labia together. They brushed my clit. Sparks flared from their naughty actions. Then they licked me again.

And again.

The naughty girls stroked up my slit over and over. Their tongues moved in unison, brushing all the naughty bits. Moans echoed around me. The air brimmed with the scent of feminine passion. Hot pussies. I breathed in the bouquet, savoring it.

Then one special pussy appeared over my face. Anna's pussy. My twenty-year-old daughter's trimmed, blonde cunt dripping in juices. She stared down at me, her blue eyes twinkling behind her glasses. She was such a good girl, not like her bratty sister Betty.

Well, Betty was one of the neighborhood whores. My son Keith had the eighteen-year-old slut on a leash making sure she was fucked hard by every guy who wanted her. He would be responsible for her. That brat was no longer my problem. I didn't have to deal with bad girls any longer.

"Sit on my face, Anna," I moaned. "Let Mommy love your pussy!"

I knew the Goddess particularly approved of mothers fucking their daughters. My heart beat faster as Anna lowered herself. The scent of her spicy cunt filled my nose over all the other delights. The Malow twins lapped at my cunt as my daughter's furred muff settled on my mouth.

"Mommy!" she moaned, grabbing my big breasts she used to suckle from. She kneaded them as my tongue stroked through her folds. "Oh, Mommy, yes!"

I licked and lapped at her as the Marlow twins' tongues grew more erratic. They stopped moving in sync. They licked over my cunt. They lapped at me with such wicked hunger. They caressed over my pussy folds and brushed my clit.

I moaned into my daughter's cunt as one of the twins thrust her tongue into my pussy and the other fluttered against my clit. I shuddered on my back, the grass tickling my ass. Such pleasure rushed through me. I plunged my tongue into my daughter's spicy twat.

I stirred around in Anna's snatch. She clenched on me as she squirmed on my face. Her fingers massaged my boobs. She dug her hands into them. Her pussy cream spilled into my mouth, the spicy flavor suffusing my taste buds.

"Mommy!" she moaned, her digits sliding up my boobs to my nipples. She gripped them. Twisted them. "Oh, Mommy!"

"Mrs. Carpenter!" one of the Marlow twins moaned. "Mmm, you have such a yummy pussy!"

"Yes, she does," my daughter groaned. "Make my mommy cum. Mmm, be such good girls and make her explode!"

"Yes!" both twins squealed together.

One thrust her tongue back into my pussy and fucked it in and out of my mature depths. The other suckled on my clit. Pleasure surged through me. I groaned, licking at my daughter's twat. I stroked through her folds, her curls tickling my face.

I loved the spicy flavor of her cunt. the joy of eating out my own daughter. It was such a treat to feast on her like this. To stir my tongue around in her and feast on her. She groaned, her moans echoing through the world.

My tongue fluttered against her clit. She groaned, humping her cunt against me. She twisted my nipples, sending delight shooting down to my cunt being so thoroughly devoured by the Marlow twins. Those naughty sisters suckled on my clit and tongue-fucked my cunt.

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned into my daughter's snatch.

"Are you going to cum, Mommy?" Anna purred, her fingers twisting my nipples.

"Yes!" I moaned, my body trembling as the pleasure swelled through me. "I'm going to explode on those cute twins' faces."

"Yay!" the Marlow twins moaned together. Their tongues both attacked my clit.

They fluttered against my bud. They stroked my naughty pearl, brushing it with their lips and tongues. I trembled, my orgasm building and building. I hurtled towards that explosion. I latched onto my daughter's clit and suckled.

She squealed, her fingers pinching my nipples. Delight shot down to my cunt. The pressure swelled faster. The Marlow twins bathed my clit with their tongues. The cuties loved me while I nibbled on my daughter's pearl.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mommy!" Anna moaned, her curls rubbing on my lips. "You're the best mother ever! Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum."

"Me, too!" I moaned, those wicked twins batting my bud with their tongues. It was too much. "Oh, my Goddess, yes!"

I burst with pleasure. My cunt gushed juices. The pleasure rushed out of me and bathed the twins' faces. They moaned, licking up my cream as the lesbian rapture swept over my mind. I shuddered, stars bursting across my vision.

I squealed around my daughter's clit. She bucked, her butt-cheeks clenching right before my face. Then a spicy flood of her juices gushed out. I opened my mouth wide, drinking the wonderful delight of my daughter's pussy juices.

"Mommy!" she howled. "Oh, Mommy, yes, yes, I love you so much!"

"I love you, Anna!" I gasped between licks.

I trembled through my orgasm, the Marlow twins licking at my cunt. I lapped at my daughter's juicy pussy, gathering up all her spicy juices. I had to get every drop of her cunt that I could. I needed it all pouring down my throat. I gulped it down. I savored every bit of it. My body trembled, the heat sweeping through my body.

My daughter whimpered on me, her fingers pinching my nipple. My orgasm hit that wondrous peak. I shuddered, my toes curling. The Marlow twins pulled their faces from my cunt while my daughter slipped her pussy off my mouth.

I panted and sat up. I smiled to see the Marlow twins kissing each other, pussy cream running down their chins. That was such a beautiful sight to witness. The incestuous love of two girls who had shared a womb.

"Too bad their mother's a whore," I said. "She could have enjoyed them."

"Yeah, but she is," my daughter said with disgust. "She's like Betty. Not worth our time. Ooh, there's Mrs. Vans. I want to suckle from her breasts again. Her milk is yummy."

My daughter scampered off. I sat up and found Jean Johnson staring at me, her hazel eyes twinkling. Like me, she was a MILF. Her daughter, Veronica, was chained up to the mailbox servicing the men of the neighborhood, including her husband.

"Want to trib?" I asked Jean.

My fellow lesbian MILF nodded. "Sure, sounds fun." She looked around at the orgy. "This is so beautiful. Not a man in sight."

"Nope," I said, smiling. "Disappointed that your daughter's not here?"

She rolled her eyes. "I was so tired of her rebellious crap. I'm glad she's a cum-dumpster. Not my problem any longer."

"I know what you mean," I said. Surely I had cared for Betty once, but now... Now the Goddess wanted me to focus only on good girls. And women. "Mmm, so let's scissor our legs together and hump our pussies tight."

Jean smiled at me. Her big boobs heaved as she moved towards me. I shifted on the grass, the Marlow twins lost to their incestuous passion. I spread my legs wide. The brunette MILF settled down between them and thrust her legs past mine.

We shifted around until we had our legs scissored. Then we scooted closer, the grass tickling my rump and ass. A wave of heat rushed through me as my cunt came closer and closer to grinding on hers. Then our pussies pressed tight.

Our cunts kissed. Bushes rustling. The heat of our pussies melted together.

"Oh, my," I groaned, savoring the feel of my pussy lips nudging into hers.

"Ooh, that's good, Celeste," Jean said. "God, we've lived on the same street for years, but we never really got to know each other, did we. Just some idle chatting now and them."

"Mmm, that's changing," I purred. "Now we're lovers. Every good girl in the Goddess's service is our lover. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "That's such a beautiful thing to say. Oh, we can have sex with the mayor and her daughter if we bump into her."

"Maybe even the Goddess herself," I breathed. This giddy rush shot through me. "Wouldn't that be grand to eat her pussy and make her cum?"

"Yes," Jean moaned. "Ooh, we have to fuck our pussies together. I want to cum and cum and cum with you, Celeste!"

I grinned at her and humped against her. I gasped as our furred muffs rubbed together. Our cunts kissed. My clit slid through her curls and labia. The contact with her hot and juicy flesh sent delight rippling through my cunt.

My boobs jiggled as I tribbed my fellow MILF, the twins slipping into a naughty sixty-nine beside us. They feasted on the other's snatch, eating each other out with such hunger. Their passion was something delicious to behold.

I smiled, so glad that they were able to express their passion in such a wondrous way. They moaned and groaned, their bodies grinding together. They humped cunt to cunt in such a wondrous fashion. It was such a thrill to see them do that.

To witness them feast as Jean and I ground our cunts together.

"God, they are beautiful," Mrs. Johnson said. "Ooh, just feasting on each other with such hunger. Just like the Goddess wants."

"Oh, I bet Maria Talon would love to witness this," I groaned, my heart pounding heat through my veins.

My boobs heaved as I tribbed my furred cunt into Jean's. It was so hot feeling her juicy twat rubbing on mine. Two MILFs getting wild. I sat on my elbows, staring at her as we ground our cunts together. Just rubbing hard.

"Mrs. Johnson, can I sit on your face?" asked Zuzu, a Black girl who lived on the street. Her mother was here, but not her sister. She was a bad girl.

"Of course, darling," Jean said. "Mmm, just go for a ride.

Zuzu beamed and sat on Jean's face. I smiled as the Black girl's ebony breasts jiggled as she ground her shaved cunt on the MILF's mouth. I humped my hips, working my cunt against Jean's twat, pleasure rippling through me.

Zuzu moaned. She humped her pussy on Jean's mouth. The Black girl grabbed her tits, squeezing those round, plump mounds. She grinned at me, her teeth flashing in her gorgeous smile. I grinned back at her, hips undulating.

The pleasure built and built in my cunt. It was such a wondrous thing to feel my fellow MILF's cunt grinding on mine. My clit brushed hers. Pleasure shot through my body. I gasped at how wonderful it felt. My back arched, boobs jiggling.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's incredible," I moaned. "Oh, that's just so awesome. I loved it. I love it so much."

"Right?" gasped the girl. She had such a twinkle in her eye. "Ooh, I am going to cum so hard on your face, Mrs. Johnson. Grind your cunt against Mrs. Carpenter's. You two White MILFs are so hot tribbing. I love it!"

I grinned at the girl, my orgasms building faster and faster. My moans added to the joy gasping around us. I breathed in that heady mix of pussies. The melange of spicy, sweet, tangy, and tart cunts perfuming my backyard. All those wondrous delights mixed in my nostrils.

I groaned, grinding with all my might against Jean's cunt. I hurtled towards my orgasm watching Zuzu shudder on Jean's mouth. The Black girl was so sexy. Her dark eyes smoldering with lust. She groaned, her fingers pinching her nipples.

My clit brushed Jean's again. We both squealed. Sparks showered through my cunt. They caught fire. I shuddered, falling on my back, my boobs heaving. My orgasm exploded through me. My cunt convulsed, juices gushing out.

I bathed Jean's cunt as her juices gushed against mine.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled. "Oh, my Goddess, thank you!"

I shuddered, smearing my cunt against Jean's climaxing pussy. Our juices spilled out, mixing, soaking our bushes. The fire burned hot through me. Rapture blazed across my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, loving every moment of it.

The heat swept through me. Waves of delight that washed over me. I groaned my delight, crying out my rapture as the ecstasy poured through me. It was so intense to enjoy. I loved every moment of it spilling through me.

"Mrs. Johnson!" Zuzu groaned. "Yes, yes, eat my cunt. Ooh, you delicious MILF. I love it!"