Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed some of my nanites into her. Special ones programmed to turn her into a repeater. Like in radio networks. To spread your range father, you needed repeaters to re-broadcast the signal. I was nearing my limits.

But with repeaters, they could spread me even farther. Mrs. Carpenter shuddered. She whimpered, her eyes squeezing shut. The nanites spread through her brain, rewiring it. The pain would be intense, but it would pass.

I released the kiss, and she gasped, her eyes wide. "My Goddess, thank you for your trust."

I winked at her. "I told you, you're one of mine. You'll help spread my will."

She beamed at me with such delight. I drank in her face, her love, then I focused my thoughts on a different point in town I vanished, the world going white before I appeared in another orgy. I had another repeater to make.

"MY GODDESS!" chorused around me. I drank it in, reveling in their worship of me.

~ ** ~

STATUS REPORT: Contact lost with Agent Curtis. Presumed captured. Data stream still intact. Analysis commencing.

It is the opinion of the Board that the Agency find ways to stop the rise of the "psychers." They are a threat to National Security. Two more have been detected. Agents dispatched. It is unknown how Agent Curtis was compromised in such a short time.

The situation must be monitored.

Maria Talon: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

RECOMMENDATION: Watch from a distance until National Command Authority authorizes more lethal options. Use of UAV authorized.

To be continued in the next Apotheosis Tale...