Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 43

Story Info
Mom has to make sure her son's crush is wife material!
7.9k words
4.59
8.8k
14
0

Part 43 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Mind Control Spreads 4: Mommy Trains the Daughter-in-Law

Agent Mac Smith

I had to find a motherly pussy to fuck. My mind burned. Fuck. Pussy. Mother. Fuck!

I ripped off the terrible clothes on me. I was beast. A fuck beast. A mother-fucking beast! I snarled as I tore it all off and charged for the door. I crashed through it, sniffing the air, looking for that scent of hot, motherly pussy. My dick throbbed hard.

A wondrous scent. Motherly pussy. A cunt that had born children. Fuck. Must fuck mothers!

I sniffed the air, following that scent. My mouth salivated as I padded along the porch. Someone shouted at me, but I didn't care. Mothers were all that mattered. I was a mother-fucking beast. Yes, yes, my mind prickled with the need.

"We can still make it if we leave right now," a man said, closing a door.

"Good," a woman said. She stood by a minivan in a flowery dress, a wide-brimmed hat on her head. The wondrous scent of motherly cunt came from her.

I growled. She gasped and whirled to stare at me, her eyes widening as she spotted me. I lunged forward, my dick burning to bury into her cunt. I reached her. She shrieked as I grabbed her thighs and turned her, shoving her against the minivan.

"Jessica?" shouted the man.

"Oh, my god," she gasped as I thrust my head up between her thighs and buried my face into her panties. I breathed in that wondrous scent. "You're a beast!"

"Jessica!" Footsteps pounded around the car, crunching on the gravel of the parking lot.

I licked with frantic hunger at her panties, stroking at her, trying to feel her pussy beneath. The cloth was in the way. I growled in frustration and snagged it with my teeth. The footsteps stopped as I tore the panties apart with my powerful teeth. Her bush rubbed on my face. I nuzzled in and found her pussy. Her glorious, motherly cunt.

I licked her.

"Get away from my wife!" the man snarled as I licked at her. I lapped with hunger at her cunt, gathering up her tangy juices. She gasped, her hand grabbing the back of my head through her skirt as I licked and lapped at her.

"No, no, it's okay," the mother moaned as my tongue thrust into that glorious pussy. She had brought life into this world. She deserved to be devoured. Devoured and fucked.

"What the hell is going on?" the man demanded as my tongue swirled through her tangy sheath, stroking her silky flesh. "What do you mean, 'It's okay'? Jessica?"

"He's a mother-fucking beast," she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my tongue. "He's allowed to lick my pussy. To eat me. Fuck me. Oh, yes, yes, I'm a mother, Frank. A mother!"

"Oh," her husband said as I fucked my tongue in and out of his wife's cunt. I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. I had to make her explode. Just cum hard. She would squeal out her rapture. My tongue plunged into her. I swirled about in her twat. I massaged her. She groaned, her moans echoing through the air.

I fucked my tongue in and out of her cunt. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. My tongue danced around in her snatch. She shuddered, her twat clamping down on my tongue as she smeared her bush on my face. She humped against me, her hand gripping the back of my head through her dress.

It was so wonderful beneath her dress. Her tangy, motherly aroma filled my nose as my tongue licked and lapped at her flesh. I stroked over her folds, brushing her clit. She gasped, her head tossing from side to side. She whimpered, bucking hard. It was incredible to give her that pleasure.

My cock ached to fuck her as my tongue licked and lapped at her clit. She whimpered, smearing her hot cunt on my face. She shuddered as I lapped at her with everything that I had. I flicked my tongue over her bud.

Then I suckled on it.

"Beast!" she gasped. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh, I haven't had my pussy eaten like this since college. Yes, yes, devour me. Oh, fuck, that's good!"

I nibbled on her clit with my lips. I suckled on her. She groaned, her bush, and the torn parts of her panties rubbed on my face. She smeared her cunt on me, working back and forth. It was amazing to enjoy her grinding on me like this. I enjoyed it as I devoured her snatch. I fluttered my tongue up and down her folds, licking at her with such hunger.

She groaned as she ground her twat on me. She shuddered, her boobs jiggling. They quivered from side to side, her passion echoing through the air. I suckled on her with hunger. I nursed with passion. She moaned louder and louder.

"I'm going to cum, Frank!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to have an amazing cum. Mother-fucking beast! You're amazing! Yes, yes! I... I... Yeeeessss!"

Her tangy pussy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I loved the way her cream spilled over my mouth. I licked and lapped her up. My tongue danced over her flesh. I caressed her with such passion. I feasted upon her.

She squealed as I did, bucking on me. Her cream ran down my chin. I reveled in it, my dick so hard. My tongue stroked through her as she moaned through her pleasure. This was why I existed. To fuck mothers.

I snarled and ripped my face out from beneath her.

I stared up at her and saw that she had opened the front of her dress and squeezed her big breasts. I lunged up for them. She gasped as I buried my face between her tits, rubbing back and forth as I snarled. I smeared her pussy juices on those tits.

Then I licked them up. I dragged my tongue over her tits, sliding up her mounds. I found a dark-red nipple. I suckled it into my mouth. I nursed on her with hunger. She gasped as I did that. I loved her nub. I nursed on her with hunger. She moaned in delight as milk squirted into my mouth.

A mother's milk. She lactated.

I groaned as I suckled on her, gulping down that glorious treat. The creamy, sweet milk poured down my throat. My dick throbbed with the thrill of nursing from a mother. She squealed out her delight as I drank from her teat.

"Oh, my god," she gasped. "Yes, yes, that's incredible. Oh, wow. Mmm, you're such a beast."

My dick throbbed as I nursed on her nipple and swallowed her breast milk. My cock had to bury into her. I pushed up her skirt as I suckled from her. The sweet flavor filled my mouth as I pushed up her skirt, my cock so ready for her.

I shoved my dick forward and found the curls of her bush. I thrust into her motherly depths. She groaned as I did that. She squealed in delight as her cunt engulfed my cock. Her silky flesh massaged me. I savored being in her hole.

"Frank!" she moaned. "The beast's fucking me. Yes, yes, he's pounding me!"

"Jessica," her husband groaned, standing there watching as I ravished his woman.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" moaned the mother as I pounded her pussy. I thrust away at her. I buried to the hilt in her while drinking down her milk.

The minivan rocked as I drilled in and out of her cunt. I pumped away, not holding anything back. I put my all into burying into her snatch. I fucked her hard and fast, her twat squeezing around my dick. Pleasure shot through me.

I reveled in fucking her pussy. My balls swung as I thrust into her. They slapped into her bush as I buried into her cunt. She hugged my head, holding me to her big boob. I gulped down her glorious milk, the sweet cream filling my belly while my cock buried into her cunt. I plunged deep and hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "Ravish me. Oh, god, I haven't been fucked like this ever! Drive that cock into me. I'm going to cum on this dick!"

Her pussy clenched around my pummeling dick. I pumped away at her, nursing from her breast milk. I suckled hard. The milk streamed into my mouth. I growled my delight, driving my cock deep into her cunt and pulling back. The minivan's shocks creaked as it rocked.

"That's it!" she gasped. "Beast! That's... Yes!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. The wondrous heaven of her motherly snatch suckled at me. She needed my seed. I slammed my dick to the hilt in her cunt. Her flesh spasmed around me, nursing at me now.

I ripped my mouth from her nipple, threw back my head, and howled my triumph.

I erupted into her pussy.

My cum spurted into her snatch. Her twat writhed around me. Her face twisted in delight as her cunt milked me. Pleasure slammed through me. I snarled as her cunt suckled at me. She nursed at my dick with hunger.

I unloaded in her again and again. I pumped her pussy full of my cum. I quivered as I basted her with all the jizz that I had in my balls. My cum spurted into her snatch. The pleasure was incredible. I groaned through the rapture.

I snarled as her pussy milked me dry. She panted as she leaned against the minivan. I fired the last of my cum into her snatch. My mind burned with the pleasure. I ripped out of her cunt and sniffed the air. As she whimpered, I darted off to find another mother to fuck.

"That was the best," she whimpered behind me. "Mmm, I love being fucked by beasts."

~ ** ~

Jennifer Liberty

My eldest son Mark drove the family sedan while I sat in the passenger seat impaled on my youngest son's dick. Eric's eighteen-year-old cock felt amazing in my motherly pussy. My cunt squeezed down on his shaft.

I brought him into this world. It was only right that I take him back into my pussy. My friend, the Goddess Margaret, had taught me this wondrous lesson. She had educated me on what every mother needed. And how every father should raise their sons to be. Mothers were the most important people.

We brought new life into this world.

I was pregnant with the reincarnation of my own mother, bred by my youngest son. I stared into his green eyes through his glasses as I worked my cunt up and down Eric's dick. He groaned, his hands gripping my plump ass, his fingers digging into my flesh.

"Thank you for doing this, Mom," Eric groaned as I worked my pussy up and down his dick. "Oh, yes, yes, you're the best, Mom."

It wasn't the fact my cunt was riding his dick that he was thanking me. "I'm not making any promises. I'm not sure an older woman will make good wife material for you. She's got six years on you."

"Ms. Best is amazing," Eric said, his eyes full of passion. He had a crush on his former teacher that he had in his last year of high school. He had just graduated. A new teacher. Young, but still. He should have a girl his own age, but...

He was so eager for it. I had to at least meet her. Maybe she would be a good fit. As a mother, it was my job to find good girls to marry my boys. If I left it up to them, they would just fuck all the sluts and bad girls. No, no, I had to make sure she was perfect.

I slammed my cunt down my son's dick as Mark drove us into York, the small college town that we lived just outside. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring my cunt around his dick. Pleasure surged through me.

My face contorted with delight. My hips slammed down his dick, my boobs bouncing and jiggling. My pussy clamped down on his dick, the pleasure swelling in me. It was just amazing to feel him in my twat. My head danced from side to side, my black hair sweeping over me. My glasses slipped on my nose as I slammed my cunt down his dick.

His fingers dug into my rump as he groaned, "Oh, Mom, I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Mmm, do it," I moaned, my pussy gripping his dick and drinking in the friction. The wondrous pleasure that would burst through me. "Flood me. Just shower me in all your cum."

"Mom!" he groaned as I plunged my cunt down his dick. I took every inch of him in my snatch. "Yes!"

My clit ground into his pubic bone. The pleasure surged through me. My cunt convulsed as the waves of motherly rapture washed through my body. My mind drowned in the taboo delight of cumming on my son's cock.

I bucked on him, my tits heaving. My moans filled the car while my cunt suckled at his dick. He groaned, his hands gripping my ass hard. His dick twitched in my writhing twat. The ecstasy drowned my mind with such incestuous bliss.

"Cum in me, Eric!" I squealed. "Just exploded in me!"

"Mom!" he groaned and erupted.

His cum fired into my writhing cunt. Hot spurts of jizz flooded me. I shuddered as he basted my convulsing twat with his jizz. Spurt after wondrous spurt of his cum pumped into my cunt. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side as I savored his seed rushing into me.

My cunt rippled about him, milking his dick. I groaned, my boobs bouncing as my son unleashed all his cum into my snatch. He flooded me with that wondrous spunk as the waves of rapture washed through me. I groaned, savoring his jizz spurting into me over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes, flood your mother's pussy!" I gasped as Eric unloaded in me.

"Oh, Mommy!" he groaned, his cock spurting over and over in me. He flooded every bit of my pussy with his spunk. "That's so good. Oh, yes!"

My pussy milked him dry the way a mother should. I cupped his face and kissed him. My tongue thrust into his mouth. I swirled around him, savoring my motherly bond with him. The car turned onto a side street, houses driving by.

"We're here, Mom," Mark said. "Damn, you need to get your license, Eric. I have to experience that."

Eric broke the kiss and said, "Why should I get my license?"

"So you can drive your wife around," I said, staring down at my youngest. "And your brother deserves the same delight that you just got."

"Yes, Mommy," he said, such a good boy.

Mark pulled into a driveway. I shuddered as we came to a stop. Eric thrust open the door. I climbed out, my pussy sliding off my son's cock. I shuddered as he spilled out of me. I missed him being in me already. I sighed as I stepped onto the cement, his cum leaking out of my cunt and matting my bush. I clamped down on it as Eric crawled out.

"Mark," I said, "you need to go to Paige's house, pick her up, and take her home. She's your new girlfriend. I've already talked to her and her mother." I had always thought that Paige, a girl Mark's age who went to our church, would be perfect for him.

But she was a good girl, and he was a horny twenty-year-old young man who just wanted to bang sluts who would put out.

"Sure, Mom," Mark said. Thanks to the Goddess's powers, he was so obedient. He didn't fight with me any longer. "How are you getting home?"

"If Ms. Best is truly amazing, she'll drive us back," I said. I didn't add that I would probably end up calling Mark or my husband to come to pick us up. "Fill free to make love to Paige since you two will be married as soon as possible, so no point in waiting to start your family."

"Sure, Mom," Mark said and backed out of the driveway.

I took Eric's hand and headed to the front door of Ms. Best's house. I had met her a few times. I reached the door and jabbed her doorbell. She had a small, one-floor bungalow. A little house that was perfect for a starter family.

Footsteps padded up to the door. Then it opened. Ms. Best appeared, a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was a warm day. She blinked in surprise at seeing us on her porch.

"Uh... Mrs. Liberty," she said. "This is... a surprise. And Eric." She smiled at her former student. "Uh, what can I do for you two." She flicked me up and down, her eyes lingering on my black bush dripping with my son's cum.

"My son thinks you would make a great wife for him, Ms. Best," I said. "And I am here to see if that's true. I can't just let my son marry any woman."

"Oh, of course," she said. "Uh... come in, come in. Me? I mean, I knew he had a crush on me, but his wife? Is that a good idea?"

"We'll find out," I said as she stepped aside. I led my son into her house. It was cool, her AC running. I headed to her gray couch and sat down on it, my pussy holding all that cum. Eric set down beside me. "It's Alice, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Liberty," she said. "This is all so strange. I just had this thought that mothers and sons should make love, and now here you are... It's surreal, but there's this voice in my head that... that says this is okay. I know it shouldn't be okay, but..."

"Divine revelation," I told her as she sat down on a chair. "So, Alice, do you like my son?"

"I mean, I'm fond of him," she said. "He was one of my best students. Bright and inquisitive. He's the sort of student that makes teaching worthwhile. I'm reaching through to him."

"But you're not in love with him? Not burning a torch for your student?" I stared at her hard.

"Oh, no," she said. "I mean, he's a great boy, but that would be wrong for me to be in love with him."

"So no secret affairs with your students?" I asked, giving her a stern look as I put my hand on my son's leg. I stroked him.

"Never," she said, shaking her head. "I'm not that sort of woman."

"And how many men have you been with?" I asked, liking her reaction. She was young. Twenty-six wasn't that much older than my son. He was mature for his age.

"Only two," she said, blushing. "I haven't had time for dating recently."

"That's good," I said. "You're not a slut. I couldn't let my son marry a slut."

"Oh, of course not," she said, squirming. If I chose her to be my son's wife, she wouldn't have much say in it. She wasn't a mother. Not yet.

"Well, I suppose I can test you out," I said and stood. "Lie on your back so I can sit on your face. Let's see how you handle licking my pussy full of my son's cum." I glanced at Eric. "Feel free to use Mommy's ass if you're horny."

"You're the best, Mom," he said, grinning at me with such boyish enthusiasm.

"You are a good mother, Mrs. Liberty," Alice said as she slipped off her chair and pushed her coffee table out of the way.

As she went to lie down, I said, "First, get naked. I have to make sure you have a gorgeous body. For my son."

"Oh, of course, Mrs. Liberty," she said.

This wicked heat rushed through me. Eric's wet cock quivered as he stared at the teacher he had a crush on peeling off her tank top. She threw it to the side, exposing her round breasts in a gray sports bra. She ripped that off next.

Eric groaned at the sight of her young, firm tits. They were C's, nice and perky, her pink nipples thrusting out before her. She blushed at Eric's reaction as she shoved off her shorts and panties at the same time. A blonde bush appeared. She wasn't the sort of hussy that shaved.

"Mmm, you are a gorgeous, young woman, Alice," I said, looking her up and down, my cunt clenching to hold in my son's cum.

"Thank you, Mrs. Liberty." She glanced at my large breasts. "And you're very attractive, too. Your son is lucky to have such a beautiful mother."

Delight warmed my cheeks. "You are definitely earning points," I said. "Now, on your back."

Alice smiled in delight as she sank to the floor and stretched out on her back, her tongue flicking over her lips. She was nice and ready to eat my pussy. "I hope you won't take my lack of skill as a determent. I've never done this before."

"Just so long as your enthusiastic," I said. "Prove to me that you're good wife material."

"Yes, Mrs. Liberty," she moaned. "Mmm, a mother's pussy full of her son's cum. I feel so honored."

I smiled down at her. She had heard the teachings of my friend. Margaret's power radiated through the town. She was such an amazing woman. A Goddess sent to this world to do so much good. It sent a thrill through me as I fell to my knees and straddled Alice's face.

She grabbed my thighs and pulled me with eagerness down to her pussy. That was a very good sign. I was hopeful that she was just what my son needed. I planted my cunt right on her mouth and worked back and forth. I ground myself on her, loving the way she licked my cunt.

Her tongue danced through my folds. She licked and lapped at me with such hunger. She stroked me with force. I loved what she did to me. It was such a treat to have her feasting on me like this. I felt my son's cum spilling into her mouth.