Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appeared before her.

She gasped, staring at her oldest son making love to a girl I knew. Paige from our church. Jennifer turned from the doorway, shuddering at the sight of me. I had just moved my body. It was easy. I was a Goddess, after all.

"Margaret," she breathed.

"I need your help to spread my good word," I told her and cupped her face. I kissed her hard.

As I did, I thrust my thoughts into her mind and rearranged her patterns. She became a booster. She enhanced me. She quivered in delight as my word spread even farther, spilling out to the smaller farming towns in our county, washing over the interstate. I filled nearly the entire county, changing all those people.

I broke the kiss as she swayed, a look of awe on her face. "I'm so honored to help."

I smiled at her. "Thank you for being such a good friend. We're going to change everything." A wicked idea sparked in me. "Do you want to find a few beasts to ravish us?"

She nodded eagerly. I gripped her hand and sought out some of the beasts, those vile men who fucked anything. They were now only good for ravishing mothers like us. I found two of them out by the motel and brought us to them.

I would spread my will far and wide.

~ ** ~

STATUS REPORT: Contact lost with Agent Smith. Presumed captured. Datastream is still intact. Analysis commencing. Spread of the "Justice" psycher growing.

The situation is escalating quickly. Agents sent to investigate other "pyschers" are in danger of being lost. Projections indicate that the "pyschers" powers will only grow and more communities will fall to their influence.

The mechanics are still not understood on how the "pyschers" can so easily dominate the minds of others. There is something in the brain waves they are broadcasting. The science team is researching it, but the patterns are complicated and rapidly changing like normal brain activity.

The situation must be monitored.

Margaret Justice: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

RECOMMENDATION: A preliminary means to shield agents from psycher influence has been devised. Will test on the next agent sent to investigate the "Horne" Psycher. UAV dispatched to observe until National Command Authority orders more direct intervention. Media suppression continues. False stories are being given to a friendly journalist. Disinformation campaigns must escalate until effective countermeasures are found.

To be continued in the next Apotheosis Tale...