Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 55

Story Info
An uncle takes charge of his slutty nieces and his sister.
7.8k words
4.66
14.4k
15

Part 55 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Incest Mind Control Spreads 3: Uncle Takes Charge of His Nieces

Agent Burt Makelroy

I sped to my sister's. I didn't know what this emergency was that had her in a panic. I had never heard her sound like that. She was a widower. Her husband had been my best friend. I had been his best man at their wedding. He asked me to take care of his wife and daughters if anything ever happened to him.

So when my sister called me up with panic, I had to come. I mean, I wasn't that far away. I never thought the Agency would send me on a mission in my own backyard. Burlington, North Carolina to watch this crazy girl who had psychic powers that made her parents dominate her and treat her like a sex slave.

It was the most fucked up shit I had ever seen.

I parked my car at the street and made sure I had my headband on that would protect me against the pyscher's influence. That was important. My sister didn't live in the area of effect of the psycher, but Bess Atwater went out often. I had to be prepared for the worst.

I didn't want to think that my sister could be brainwashed by that little degenerate.

I rushed from my car and darted up the walkway of my sister's house. I reached the door and just went on inside. It was that sort of house. I threw open the door and found something I wasn't prepared for. Something that sent my stomach lurching.

My sister, Lana, stood in dominatrix garb. She had on these black leather boots. Thigh highs. They went with the corset she wore that hid nothing. I could see my sister's big breasts quivering there, her nipples thrusting out hard. She had a riding crop in her right hand and was slapping the palm of her left. Her blonde hair fell around a face consumed by degenerate lust.

Because kneeling before her on the floor like a pair of dogs was my nieces. Cally and Betsy were both fully naked. I gaped at the sight of their barely legal bodies, Cally's breasts were round while Betsy had small boobs. Her sandy-blonde pigtails fell around them, her green eyes sparkling. Cally's blue eyes stared at me with such hope.

"No," I groaned as I realized what was happening. My headband quivered around my head, hidden by the hat I wore. "No, no, no, that bitch got to you. Bess Atwater grabbed you."

"Who?" purred my sister. She was a few years younger than me. She slapped the riding crop into her palm. "No, that doesn't matter. "Who would you like to enjoy first, big brother."

She spoke with such a breathy and husky purr. It was sensual. If she wasn't my sister, I would be turned on right now. I swallowed. I had to snap her out of this. Free her from the depraved grip of Bess Atwater's powers.

"Listen, Lana," I said, marching towards my sister. I grabbed her by the arms and stared into her blue eyes. "You're under the mind control of this girl, this perverted girl, named Bess Atwater. She made her parents into her masters. She's sick, and she has the power to control your thoughts. This isn't you."

"The Goddess," breathed my sister. "Her name is Bess Atwater. What a beautiful thing."

Her words punched me. But I couldn't let that put me off. I had to save my sister and her daughters from this madness. I just had to take them back to the Agency. They would help them. They had to help free them from this disgusting behavior.

"The Goddess commands that we need a man to rule our house," groaned Lana. "A man to dominate my daughters with me. My husband is dead. But I have a brother. I have you, Burt. You can be the man of the house. Eric would want you to--"

"Eric would never have wanted this!" I motioned to her daughters staring up at me with such depraved lust in their eyes. God, the house reeked of pussy. They had been doing things together. Sex toys lay on the counter.

Wet sex toys.

"I have to free you from that little bitch's power," I said. "Let's--"

"Girls, we have to help Uncle Burt to understand that he can love us," Lana moaned. "That incest is beautiful, and it's his job to be your Master and help me dominate you. Strip him!"

"What?" I gasped as the two girls sprang up gasping, "Yes, Mommy!"

My nieces were on me in a moment. I panicked as they pulled off the light jacket I wore. They ripped it off me then attacked my t-shirt. I had to stop them, but I didn't want to hurt them. I pushed Betsy back. She gasped and stumbled. Her pigtails danced as my eighteen-year-old niece grinned and rushed in at me.

She grabbed at my shirt again. She pulled it off. I groaned as they both were stripping me now. I shuddered, shaking my head. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't let this be done. I had to get them out of here. The girls ripped my t-shirt up my torso.

"If I'm supposed to be in charge," I cried as they pulled my shirt up my body, "then I order you all to stop so we can go."

"But you're not properly dressed," gasped my sister. "We have to get you in leather pants and a vest. You are the master of the house. Here, let's get that dumb hat off. You're inside, Burt!"

"No!" I cried as she grabbed the ball cap on my head and the headband. Panic shot through me. I pushed my sister back hard. She stumbled, ripping the cap off and the headband. It tumbled down before me. I grabbed at--

Pain exploded in my thoughts. I screamed as it pushed me down, drove me to my knees. I dropped to the floor as a million molten needles pushed into my mind. Darkness washed across my vision. A fuzzy night that devoured my sight. Stars danced in the black as I gripped my head. The pain was so intense as it pushed in at me. It... It...

Changed me. I could feel Bess Atwater's will like someone pushing down on me. That I had to dominate my nieces. It was the job of the man of the house. If a woman didn't have a husband to dominate her daughters, she had to find one. Her brother was the most ideal one to choose.

Me.

"Uncle Burt," my nieces called. "Uncle Burt!"

"It's Master," I growled as my vision cleared and I saw my two naked nieces on either side of me. They were both staring at me with concern, their eyes so wide. Their bodies naked. God, they were such sexy things.

Eighteen and twenty. Just such ripe, young things that had to be dominated. That needed a man to step up. Me. I rose to my feet over them and ripped my t-shirt the rest of the way off. I glanced at the headband. I knew I was under the psychers commands, and I did not give a single fuck.

This felt so right. I was supposed to be in charge. It all made such sense. My sister stared at me, such hope in her eyes after what she heard me say. She smiled at me, quivering with her obvious excitement over what was going on.

"Get my pants down now, sluts, and suck on my dick," I growled. "Make your uncle feel like he owns your asses. Right, Lana?"

"Yes," she moaned. Her riding crop flicked out.

CRACK! CRACK!

She spanked both girls' rumps in quick succession. They both squealed, their asses already reddened from previous spanks. That was so hot. My nieces moaned their delight and attacked my pants with their frantic hands.

My belt came undone. Then my jeans were yanked down. My cock popped out, throbbing hard and bouncing before the girls. They both grabbed my dick with their soft hands. The incestuous rush of my nieces touching me made me smile. I never had children, but I would step up with them.

They were my flesh and blood, too.

Eric would definitely have wanted this.

The two girls leaned in and licked at my dick. They lapped at me with hunger. It was such a wonderful delight to feel their tongues licking and lapping over my cock. I groaned, savoring the way that their tongues stroked me. I shuddered at how wondrous that felt. How amazing. Delicious.

I shuddered at how they stroked over my dick. They lapped at me with such hunger. It was an incredible rush to have them both caressing the crown of my cock with their hungry tongues. They bathed the tip, swirling about it.

That was a thrill. I loved it so much. I savored how they swirled their tongues about me. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned, throwing my head back and grabbing the tops of both their heads as Cally and Betsy loved me.

"That's it, sluts," I growled. "Love your Uncle's cock. I own you, don't I?"

"Yes, Uncle," they both moaned, saying that familiar word like it was "Master."

"Good girls," I groaned, stroking through their blonde hair. Betsy was a dirty blonde, her golden curls verging on brown. Cally took after my sister.

Lana watched on as Cally engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. My niece suckled on my cock with hunger. She nursed on me with such passion. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my shaft. She suckled on me with such hunger.

The incestuous rush of being blown by my niece swept through me. My balls tightened as I groaned through the bliss of her sucking mouth. Her warm tongue darted around my cock. I quivered in delight and watched my sister.

She shoved a hand between her thighs and matted her blonde bush. Then she gasped as she fingered her cunt. She quivered there, her face twisting in delight. I groaned, loving the feel of her daughter's mouth sucking at my dick.

"That's it," I groaned, staring down at Cally. Her blue eyes shone up at me. "That's how you love your uncle's cock. Just suckle on it like that."

"Oh, let me have a turn," moaned Betsy. The eighteen-year-old cutie quivered there. "I've never sucked a dick before. Please, please, let me suck Uncle's cock!"

Cally popped her mouth off my cock and held it to her little sister's lips. Betsy squealed and swallowed my dick. I groaned at that hot, young mouth sliding over my dick. She nursed on me with such passion. The pleasure shot down my dick. It was an incredible rush.

I groaned at the feel of her hot mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such pressure. Such passion. I groaned at the feel of her hot mouth working up and down my dick. She nursed on me with all that delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring the hot mouth working up and down my cock. Betsy's green eyes burned with such passion as she blew me. "Mmm, that's how you love my dick, slut."

Betsy popped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "I'm so glad, Uncle! It's my first time!"

As Cally engulfed my dick, I groaned, "I'd never know. You're a natural-born cock-sucker. Just like your mother."

"Yes," moaned Lana. My sister thrust her fingers in and out of her cunt. "I loved sucking your father's cock, Betsy. Mmm, and Cally, suckle your uncle's dick. Make him feel loved and welcomed. He's the man of the house. This is his domain."

My niece moaned around my dick as Betsy beamed up at me. I shuddered, savoring Cally working her hot lips up and down my cock. She had experience doing this. I could tell I wasn't the first man she had blown. She swirled her tongue around my crown.

Pleasure shot down my shaft to my balls. They tightened from the wonderful sucking, the pressure growing in them to spurt my cum all over my nieces' faces. I would do that, too. Just hose them down with my cum. That would be so hot to do.

My cock throbbed in Cally's mouth. I loved how she swirled her tongue around my cock. She danced her tongue, driving me wild with her skill. Then she popped her mouth off and handed my cock back over to her little sister.

"Yay!" Betsy squealed then suckled on my dick.

"Mmm, now use your tongue on Uncle's cock," purred Cally. "Just swirl it around his crown. He likes that."

"Yes," I groaned as Betsy swirled her tongue. "Fuck, you two girls are going to make me cum."

"All over their faces?" asked my sister, her fingers plunging in and out of her juicy cunt. Her big boobs jiggled.

I stared at her tits. They were gorgeous. I had never noticed just how hot my sister was. But she was so sexy. My dick throbbed in her daughter's mouth as I stared at my sister's big boobs. They quivered as she trembled with the pleasure of her masturbation.

"Just cum all over their faces, Burt," groaned my sister. "Won't that be hot?"

"Fuck, yes, it will be," I groaned, staring down at my nieces.

Betsy suckled so hard while Cally stared back up at me with such hunger in her eyes. She licked her lips, clearly eager for the facial of cum. My cock twitched. I had always wanted to cum on a girl's face. A big smile spread on my lips.

I would cum on a girl's face. Two girls' faces. My nieces. I could do whatever I wanted to them. And to my sister. I was the man of the house now. Fuck the Agency. I had my family to take care of. I had a duty to my best friend and my sister.

"That's right," I groaned as Betsy suckled on me. "I'm going to cum on your faces. How does that sound?"

"So hot, Uncle," moaned Cally, her blue eyes molten with her passion.

Betsy ripped her mouth off my dick and gasped out, "Cum on our faces, Uncle! Yay!"

Her older sister swallowed my cock. I groaned at how great that felt. I loved this so much. It felt wondrous to have that hot mouth working up and down my dick. Cally suckled with such force while Betsy squirmed there, so eager to have my jizz splash on her face.

My nieces were so sexy. So wondrous. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. The incestuous thrill of being blown by them was a rush. I groaned, my nuts twitching as I loved how that hot mouth worked up and down my dick.

"Fuck," I groaned, getting closer and closer.

"Yes, yes, cum on my daughters' faces," moaned my sister. She trembled, her fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt. Her face twisted with pure delight. She watched with her burning, blue eyes.

"Fuck," I groaned. "I'm almost there, girls!"

Cally ripped her mouth off my dick and pressed her cheek against her little sister's. The sluts stroked my cock, their eyes staring up at me with such passion. I quivered, the pressure in my nuts hurtling toward that bursting point.

"Cum on our faces, Uncle," my nieces said in near unison, begging for my cum.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum exploded from my dick and splashed on their faces. I shuddered as I painted them in my pearly spunk. Lines of jizz crisscrossed their faces as I erupted over and over again. The pleasure shot through my body and crashed into my mind. Stars danced before my eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes," my sister moaned, the MILF bucking through her own orgasm. "Coat their faces in your cum, Burt!"

I groaned as I did that. I fired more and more of my cum onto their faces. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. My dick twitched and throbbed as I fired more and more of my seed. I soaked their faces in my pearly spunk.

Their tongues caught some of it. I groaned as my jizz ran down their cheeks and chins. Dripped onto Cally's round breasts. Their tongues licked up the spunk they could reach. They panted as I fired the last of my cum. The pleasure burned through me.

"Fuck," I groaned as the two sluts turned and licked up my spunk from the other's face. They caressed each other with hunger. They licked and lapped up the cum that I had soaked them with. My heart pounded in my chest. "Fuck, that is hot."

"It is," Lana moaned, pulling her fingers from her pussy. Her cream coated them. She started licking her digits clean as she watched her daughters.

My cock throbbed and twitched. My sister was still able to have children, right? I could knock her up right now. Breed her today. Then she could have our own daughter, too. That would be so hot. My dick twitched at the thought as my nieces licked my cum off each others' faces.

They sank to the floor as they did that, licking up my spunk then kissing each other. Their tongues danced together as they did that. It was so hot to witness. They moaned as they kissed, the pair squirming on the ground.

"Shit, you two sixty-nine while I fuck a baby into your mother's womb," I growled, staring at my sister. I wanted to be in her so badly.

Lana's eyes widened. She quivered there before moaning, "Yes, yes, that sounds so hot. I love that so much. Ooh, fuck a baby into my body. I want that more than anything."

I grinned at her as I advanced, my dick so hard. My cock throbbed as I came closer to her. I shuddered, so thrilled to just ram into her snatch. I would make her squeal out in delight. She would cum hard on me and have my baby. That would be perfect.

My cock twitched as I stopped before her. I grabbed her breasts. I squeezed them, kneaded them I loved the feel of them in my hand. They were soft and delicious. I leaned in and kissed my sister on the mouth, tasting something faint. Pussy, maybe. Hers?

It was delicious. She groaned as I thrust my tongue into her mouth, my dick throbbing. She grabbed me and pressed me into her bush as I played with her tits held by her leather corset. It was so hot making out with my little sister.

I pushed her back towards the counter and released her tits. I grabbed her ass and lifted her, still kissing my sister. She moaned as I set her on the counter. Her legs went around me, leather creaking. Her hand pulled my dick towards her pussy.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Breed a baby in me, big brother!"

"Yes," I groaned as her wet bush engulfed my cock. Her thick curls tickled my crown a heartbeat before I brushed her pussy lips.

The moment I felt that hot snatch, I thrust.

I buried my cock to the hilt in my sister's wet and juicy cunt. She groaned, her hot pussy clamping down on my dick. She gripped me with that hot passion. I loved the feel of her twat about me. She had such a wonderful cunt that soaked me with all her juices.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned, loving the way her twat engulfed me. It was a magical moment. "Oh, goddamn, that's good!"

"Yes!" gasped my sister as we became one. My cock sank all the way into her snatch. Her pussy gripped me. "Oh, my big brother is in me!"

Behind us, her daughters moaned as they sixty-nined, eating each other's snatches the way slutty sisters should. I shuddered, my dick throbbing in my sister's cunt as I reveled in this hot moment. I kissed her with all the passion that I had.

She groaned, her tongue dancing with mine. I gripped her ass as I drew back my cock. My sister's hot twat held me tight. Her flesh caressed me. The pleasure swept down my dick towards the crown of my cock. That was an incredible rush to feel.

I buried back into her. I fucked into her snatch hard and fast. I plowed deep into her, wanting her to just gasp in delight on my dick. I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, burying to the hilt in her twat over and over again. "Shit, that's good. That's really good."

She gripped my dick, her twat massaging my cock. I shuddered, savoring the way that she held me. She gripped me with that wonderful pussy. She held me tight as I fucked into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned, her twat gripping me. "Oh, my god, that's so amazing! My big brother is fucking me with his big dick."

"Shit, I am going to knock you up," I groaned. "Just give you another baby."

"I want another baby," she moaned. "I want that so much. Please, please, just flood my cunt with your seed. Flood me with everything that you have. It will be amazing. Just outstanding to have all that cum jetting into me!"

I grinned at her and slammed into her cunt. She leaned back on the counter, stretching out on it. Her big boobs jiggled as I fucked into her cunt. I pounded her twat with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. It was such a rush to fuck her. Just such a thrill to bury my cock into her twat.

I loved that so much. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I loved how she gripped me. Her pussy massaged me as I fucked into her cunt over and over again. She gripped me with such force. She held me tight as I plowed to the hilt in her snatch.