Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, this was perfect.

~ ** ~

Bess Atwater -- The Goddess Aquarius

I was so happy as I walked submissively behind my parents. Daddy held my leash, as was proper. Five egg vibrators buzzed away in my pussy, their remotes dangling between my thighs. I shuddered at that delicious sensation as I fought against my orgasm.

I could only cum when Daddy or Mommy gave me permission.

My repeaters were spreading my will. There were signs in the window of the clothing store promising BDSM garb would be arriving as soon as they could get it. The pet shops were selling collars and leashes. Daughters had to be dominated.

I smiled as I saw one daughter squealing in delight as her father fucked her bent over the car. Another was being pissed on by her father and three brothers. They were soaking her in urine right there on the sidewalk. It was a beautiful sight.

My dream was coming true, and I could not be happier about it. I loved my powers. I would send my repeaters far and wide. That would make the voices happy. And more and more people would know how to treat their daughters.

It would be such a beautiful world.

~ ** ~

STATUS REPORT: Agent Makelroy has not checked in for over twenty-four hours. Social media posts indicate his sister fell into the influence of the psycher and lured him into a trap. He is now a devoted servant to the psycher's perversion.

The camera Agent Makelroy retrieved has arrived at the Agency. Preliminary reports indicate that it was not made by any known manufacturer and uses parts readily available on the open market save for a few components. Those are similar to work done at the Los Alamos labs in New Mexico. Investigation into former employees has commenced.

Bess Atwater: EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

RECOMMENDATION: The flaw in the headband continues to be exploited. Once removed, our agents are lost to the psychers. More care must be taken in impressing on them the need to stay away from any who might be possessed while better designs to keep it from being easily removed must be explored.

The problem with the pyschers continues to grow. Washington County, Maine has fallen to the Psycher Alpha, and York County, Nebraska has fallen to Psycher Beta. Most of Otero County, New Mexico, including Holloman Air Force Base has fallen to Psycher Delta. The other psychers are dominating their communities and spreading their influence further.

Action must be taken whether National Command Authority approves.

To be continued in the next Apotheosis Tale...