Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 62

Story Info
A family is mind-controlled to have one wild orgy!
7.8k words
4.58
15.1k
21

Part 62 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Incestuous Mind Control Spreads 4: Family's Mind-Controlled Orgy

Serafina Pesce -- The Goddess Pisces

I strolled around Lake City, the town I lived in. It was a great, Floridian day as I strolled around with my hand on my two sisters' rumps. Bernie was older than me and Lucilla was younger. They both had great asses that I loved to grope.

As I walked, I spread my wonderful message. Though I was a lesbian, I just wanted everyone, men and women, to have fun. And my fun was spreading as I strolled about. I had a big smile on my lips as I watched a man and woman, previously strangers, ripping off each other's clothes to fuck.

Ooh, that was just the best. It made my pussy so wet.

A mother and daughter made out across the street while the daddy was pushing a woman down to her knees to suck his dick. And she was eager for it. A lady knelt on her hands and knees while two young men, maybe her sons, spit-roasted her.

I loved it. My divine message spread. I focused on it.

Women are all bisexual. Love should be open. No jealousy. Men and women. Women and women. Mother and daughter. Brother and sister. Father and daughter. Mother and son. It's all wonderful. Share it. Share your love with everyone. In public. In private. Just consent and enjoy. Orgies are the best. Free love is the way the world should be.

I reached Olustee Park. There would be lots of people there having fun.

~ ** ~

Kelly Mate

I spread out the blanket with my husband's help, our three adult kids with us. The blanket spread out, I was ready to sunbathe. I had my lotion on me. I wore my red bikini covering my busty form. I loved sunbathing. I might be forty-two, but I had a great body and loved showing it off.

My husband loved that, too. Gordon had a big smile on his face, and a mustache on his upper lip, as I settled down to sunbathe. My two daughters, twenty-year-old Jenny and eighteen-year-old Mimi were ready to join me. Jenny had on a purple bikini and her little sister a blue one. They were both blondes, like me, Mimi wearing her hair in a pair of cute pigtails. Our son, nineteen, had darker hair like my husband. Rick was tall and muscular, looking as handsome as his father had at that age.

Gordon was still a tall guy and pretty fit, but he was getting those love handles. That was fine. My husband was a stud.

I hummed, ready to lie down when I spotted three naked girls walking toward the park. Around them, people were shaking their heads. Nearby, a man dropped to his knees and clutched his head. I was just starting to process what was going on when pressure stabbed needles into my mind.

I gasped and clutched my head. The world spun around me. Darkness flashed across my vision. My family all groaned with me. Gordon staggered, our girls shrieked, and our son groaned, dropping to his knees.

Words pressed into my mind. Strange words. Words telling me to be bisexual. To not be jealous. To have sex with everyone, including my children. I shuddered, this wave of heat washing through me. Those words were wrong.

I wasn't bisexual. I was straight. I loved my husband. Had only been with my husband. And if he fucked another woman, I would... I would...

Want to lick her cunt clean of his cum.

No, no, that wasn't right. I would rip off his balls and...

Suck his cock so hard, nursing off her pussy juices or the taste of her ass. I would beg him to fuck me as I blew our son or ate out daughters. I would want him to film me being fucked by those two hunky guys that lived on our street. To organize a gangbang then to have my daughters lick me clean while their father and brother fucked their cunts.

The pain faded. The three naked women were closer. The one in the middle smiled at me in this knowing way. She was gorgeous with tan skin and her brown hair in a braid that fell down her back. I knew that the message came from her.

She was my Goddess.

Gordon spun me around and kissed me. His tongue thrust into my mouth. I groaned as he did that. I shuddered, my tongue dancing with his as hands--my son's manly hands--slid up my thighs and over my bikini bottoms. He tugged them off.

Right here in the middle of the public park, my son pulled off my panties. He exposed my rump. I didn't care. No, I loved that we were in public. Everyone should see my son doing this while I kissed my husband. I made out with him as the hunger burned through me.

"Mom," groaned my son as he exposed my trimmed bush and pussy. His hand rubbed at the folds of my cunt through my curls. I shuddered at his incestuous touch. "Oh, god, Mom! I want to eat you out!"

I broke the kiss with his father and moaned, "Yes!" I glanced at Gordon. "Mmm, babe, get that dick out so I can suck on it as our son eats me out."

"Shit, you have the best ideas, Kelly," my husband said. "Son, you eat your mother out. She's got a yummy pussy. You make sure she cums and cums hard!"

"Yes, Dad," Rick groaned.

My husband stepped back and shoved off his shorts and boxers in a single go. His dick popped out hard and thick. I was so aware of our daughters making out beside us. They were loving each other. That was so wonderful. I was glad that they were doing that.

I reached behind me and untied my bikini top. That felt wild as my boobs spilled out. Big and soft. My husband grinned at them as his cock throbbed out before him. I winked at him and dropped to my knees before him. I opened my mouth wide.

I swallowed his cock. I knew this cock. Loved this cock.

I nursed on my husband's dick. "Damn, hun, that's good. You always were a good cock-sucker."

I winked at him as I nursed on his cock, the salty flavor of his precum spilling over my tongue. I loved that so much. I nursed on him with hunger. I bobbed my head, sliding my mouth up and down his dick. He groaned as I did that.

I suckled on him with all my might, loving every moment of his cock in my mouth. I nursed on him with passion as our son gripped my butt-cheeks. He buried his face into my bush and licked at my cunt. I knew he had fucked his last two girlfriends.

He had learned how to go down on them, too. That was good.

My son licked at my cunt. His tongue stroked through my folds. I shuddered as he feasted on me. He ate me out with hunger. He licked and lapped at me with such boyish passion. His tongue stroked through my flesh. He drove me wild. I loved it. I savored the way he made me shudder as he devoured me.

I groaned around my husband's cock as our son's tongue thrust into my pussy. He swirled around in the hole that birthed him. That was so hot to feel. He danced it around in my cunt. It was hot. Wonderful. He came from that hole. I loved every second of it as I moaned around my husband's cock.

"Damn, Momma," groaned my son. "Oh, damn, you got a yummy pussy."

"Yes, your momma does," Gordon said. He smiled down at me. "And she's got a mouth on her, too. I love the way that she bobbed her mouth and worked her lips up and down my cock. Makes me cum so hard. And she loves my cum."

I purred around his dick and winked at my husband.

I suckled hard on him as my son licked and lapped at my cunt. He teased me with that hot tongue of his. He was such a stud. Took after his father. My son squeezed my butt-cheeks as his tongue churned up my pussy.

My orgasm swelled in me. I moaned around my husband's cock, loving the salty taste of his precum in my mouth. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. I smeared my pussy on my sons lips, feeling his stubble. That wonderful, masculine rasp made my vulva and labia throb.

"Shit," groaned Gordon. "That's it, huh. Just suck that dick. Your gonna make me pop."

I wanted that so much. I suckled hard, drool running down my chin. My boobs swayed.

My son licked at my pussy lips and brushed my clit. Pleasure swept through me. I loved the feel of his tongue stroking me. My body quivered. I groaned around my husband's dick. I nursed happily on him as our son brought me closer and closer to cumming.

Gordon slid his fingers through my blonde hair, holding me as I nursed on his cock. I loved the way he throbbed in my mouth. His precum grew saltier and saltier. I knew that he was approaching his orgasm. He hurtled toward that moment of eruption.

He would have such a mighty orgasm. My husband would flood my mouth while me... I would drown my son with my cunt cream. I couldn't wait to drench him in my pussy cream. His tongue flicked over my clit over and over again.

I whimpered and suckled as my orgasm swelled.

My son suckled on my bud. Nibbled with his lips.

It was an incredible rush to have my son suckling on me. He made me feel amazing. I nursed with all my might on my husband's dick. He groaned, his face twisting with delight. I quivered as my son nibbled on my clit again.

I burst with delight.

Squealing around my husband's cock, my pussy went wild. My cunt gushed juices that drenched my son's mouth. He licked at my cunt as I drowned him. I flooded him with my passion. My cream flooded out of my writhing snatch.

"Momma!" groaned my son. "Oh, wow, Momma, that's good!"

"Drown our boy, hun!" my husband grunted. "Oh, shit, yes!"

His cock erupted.

As my orgasm rippled through me, I gulped down my husband's cum. I loved the salty flavor of his jizz. It was an amazing rush. I enjoyed every moment of this hot ecstasy sweeping through my body. Stars danced across my vision as his dick unloaded in my mouth.

My son licked at my cunt as my husband spurted over and over again. I savored his salty cum. I drank it all down as my son drank my pussy cream. This was wonderful. What an amazing day at the park to have sex with my son and husband.

I needed real sex. A cock. My son's cock. I wanted my son back in my pussy where he belonged.

My husband fired a final blast of his cum into my mouth. I groaned, my orgasm peeking in me. It was such a thrill to have this pleasure buzzing through me. I loved every moment of it. I slid my mouth off my husband's cock and looked back at my son, my boobs swaying.

"Rick, honey, Momma wants to ride your big dick," I purred. "I bet you're as hung as your daddy! I wanna go for a ride!"

"Sure, Momma," groaned my son, pulling his face from my pussy.

He shoved off his shorts as I turned around to face him. His cock popped out. Our daughters were sixty-nining beside us, happily munching away at each other's cunts. I wanted to try pussy soon. My daughters' cunts would be so yummy. My first time eating snatch should be with them.

But right now, I wanted cock. I crawled over my son and grabbed his dick. He groaned, staring at my big boobs swaying back and forth. MILFs were in. Had been in for the last twenty years. I raised his cock to my blonde bush.

"You gonna love Momma's pussy workin' up and down your dick, son," I purred, pressing the tip of his dick into my cuntlips. I shuddered at the incestuous contact. "Mmm, that's where you're from. Bet you wanna slide right back into your momma."

"So badly," he groaned.

I grinned and plunged down my son's cock. I swallowed him, trembling at every inch of my son's cock stretching out my cunt. Heat washed through me. Pleasure swept through my body. My cunt clenched around him, drinking in the heat of him. He had such a thick shaft.

"Oh, you do take after your daddy," I purred. "Gordon, babe, our son is as hung as you."

"Course he is," said Gordon, pride on his lips as he rubbed suntan lotion on his cock. He grinned at me, his dick hard. "Your ass is looking mighty fun, hun."

I slapped my butt-cheeks then parted them. "Never had two cocks in me, but I'd love to give it a try. You know how wild I go with anal."

"You love anal, Momma?" groaned my son.

"Now how do you think I keep your daddy so happy," I purred, my cunt clenching down on his cock.

My son stared up at me in awe while my husband pressed his dick into my butt-crack. He found my asshole right away. This was wild. Having two cocks in me at the same time was something I had fantasized about it, but never thought I would experience. I was afraid of my husband being jealous. Of cheating on him.

But that was so dumb. There was nothing to be jealous about. Gordon and I loved each other, and no amount of fucking others would change that. I felt so free as his dick pushed against my anal ring. I spread wider and wider, his dick pushing in hard until...

He popped right in.

"Yes," I moaned as he groaned.

His hands slid around my body and groped my big boobs as he sank deeper into to my bowels. I loved the feel of his dick in my ass while my cunt clenched down on my son's thick cock. I had them both in me. The two men of my family were fucking me.

I grinned and slid my pussy up my son's cock. He groaned as my twat gripped his dick. I massaged him as my husband squeezed my tits and drew back his cock. He pulled his dick out of my bowels. It was an incredible rush to have him doing that.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. Got my son and my hubby in me. Feels so damned right."

"Yeah, it does," moaned Gordon as he fucked his cock in and out of my anal sheath. "Right, boy."

"Yes, Dad," panted my son. "Oh, Momma, that pussy! That pussy is fantastic!"

I winked at him as I worked my cunt up and down his cock. I squeezed my snatch around his dick as his father buggered me. He fucked me hard. He buried his cock into my anal sheath again and again. I loved it. Two dicks in me were amazing.

My boobs jiggled in my husband's hands as he fucked my asshole hard. He buried to the hilt in my anal sheath again and again. I loved his thick shaft buggering me as I rode our son. Rick's dick massaged my pussy walls. He groaned as he stared up at me.

"Momma," he groaned. "Oh, damn, you're so tight."

"Mmm, kegels," I cooed, my hands sliding over his chest. "That's so good. I just want you to cum in my pussy. Ooh, flood my cunt. You came from my pussy, and now you're gonna spurt your seed in me!"

"Yeah, you are, boy," groaned Gordon as he fucked me hard from behind. "You flood your momma's cunt. She's got a hot one!"

"Such a hot cunt," I moaned, squeezing my bowels down on my husband's dick. I loved him plunging into me. He fucked me so hard. "Yes, yes, my men are gonna make me cum!"

"Cum, Momma!" my son groaned. "Shit! That's so good!"

The girls were moaning as they came from the sixty-nine while I rode my son's cock. My husband buggered me. The two frictions swirled through my nethers. They mixed in me as I hurtled towards my orgasm. I moaned out in delight.

This was so hot. So amazing. I loved this so much. I would just burst with delight. Just cum so hard. It was fantastic. I savored every second of this passion. My head tossed from side to side. The pleasure swelled through me towards that amazing moment of bursting.

"Oh, my god!" I moaned. "Oh, my fuckin' god! My boy's and my hubby's dicks are drivin' me wild. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, you are, huh," Gordon groaned as he buggered me hard. "Let me feel that ass goin' wild around my dick."

"Yeah, Momma!" Rick moaned, his hands stroking my thighs. "Keep riding my cock! I'm gonna cum in you!"

I winked at him as I slammed down his cock. My husband buried to the hilt in my bowels. The pleasures all mixed into one naughty delight. The heats swirled. I groaned, my clit grinding into my son's pubic mound. The pressure in my nethers burst.

I came on my son's and my husband's cock.

The incestuous rapture swept through me. Stars burst across my vision as my holes writhed around their dicks. My husband groaned as he drew back his dick through my convulsing bowels. He gripped my boobs while my son gasped, his face contorting as my cunt suckled at his dick.

"Momma!" he groaned and erupted in my cunt.

"Oh, yes!" my husband grunted as he slammed into my asshole. His cock spurted jizz.

Their seed flooded both my holes. My son basted my cunt with his incestuous cum while my husband pumped his jizz into my bowels. I squealed as both my holes writhed around their dicks. I reveled in their cum flooding me. It was so hot. So wonderful.

I moaned as I bucked through the ecstasy gushing through my body. My mind drowned in such powerful rapture. My son's dick erupted over and over in my cunt. He flooded my snatch while my husband pumped his spunk into my asshole. It was so wild.

"My god!" I groaned, loving their cum dumping into my holes.

"Momma," my son groaned as my writhing pussy milked his cock dry. "Oh, Momma!"

I felt so amazing. I buzzed with joy as my husband pumped the last of his spunk into my asshole. The two gave me such bliss. I was so glad to have this revelation. That my goddess let me know it was okay to enjoy any man I wanted, including my son.

Or any woman. My girls were watching us.

~ ** ~

Mimi Mate

As Momma started blowing Daddy and Rick started eating out her pussy, My big sis and I melted together in a wild kiss. It felt so right to have her tongue thrusting into my mouth. She was such a wonderful kisser. We had practiced making out, but that had just been innocent.

Now it turned me on. I didn't just want boys, I wanted every one. Daddy, Momma, Rick, and Jenny. I kissed my big sister with such passion, using everything she'd taught me for my big date next week with Donald.

But now I was just kissing her instead. Loving her.

Her hands slid around and undid the ties of my bikini top. The cloth fell away from my little titties. I had just small boobies. Not like Momma with her big tits or Jenny with her delicious C's. Her hands rubbed over my little breasts as Daddy groaned. He loved Momma sucking his dick.

My hands copied my sister's. I found the tie of her bikini top at the nape of her neck and tugged. The cloth fell away. I groped her round tits in moments. They were plump and firm. Just so nice to squeeze. I loved that. I squeezed them. Played with them. They were so much fun to do that with.

Our tongues danced together as my pussy grew wetter and wetter. I squirmed as she massaged my nipples with the palms of her hands. My fingers found her nubs. I twisted them. My sister groaned into our kiss. She broke it, her brown eyes glossy with delight.

"Mmm, you gettin' wet, little sis?" she cooed.

"You know it, big sis," I purred. "Gotta wet cunny just beggin' to be eatin'."

She grinned at me. "Then we better do somethin' about that. Momma is getting her cunt eaten. Why don't I eat yours."

"And why don't we eat each other?" I asked. "Sixty-nine!"

"Yes!" purred my sister, Momma moaning around Daddy's cock.

We both attacked the ties of our bikinis. I ripped my blue bottoms off as she took off her purple. Jenny was shaved, which I was scared to do. What if I cut myself down there. But she was fearless. Maybe I should, too. But right now... I had to eat her out.

My pigtails swayed as I moved to my sister. She stretched out on her back, her round boobs jiggling. I shuddered and straddled her. My pussy clenched as I lowered it to her face. I was about to make love to my sister. That would be so amazing. I never even thought about it until the goddess walked by.

"Come on, Mimi, don't tease me," Jenny said. She grabbed my butt-cheeks and yanked me down.

I gasped as I planted my furred muff on my sister's face. Her lips kissed at my hot cunt. Heat rippled through my body. That was such a delight to experience. I shuddered as she tongued me. She licked and lapped at my cunt with such hunger. She stroked through my folds. I savored what she was doing to me.

I had to repay it.

I laid down on my sister, her boobies rubbing into my belly, and buried my face into her snatch. I kissed her shaved vulva, the tangy flavor of her cunt melted across my lips. She groaned, her tanned thighs squeezing about my face.