Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ** ~

Director Stantis and the rest of the Agency's Executive Board watched the raid on the Institute of Apotheosis on a large TV screen normally hidden behind panels in the wall. It was a feed of six cameras on the Delta Force operators.

They moved through the building fast, some in a warehouse section, others in clean rooms for manufacturing computer chips, while a third group moved through offices. All the computers had their guts ripped apart, filing cabinets open and empty, the place gutted.

One camera showed a large incinerator the type the CIA and other intelligence agencies used to burn sensitive documents. Half-melted hard drives were found by industrial microwaves, forever ruined. Physical media, like CDs and DVDs had likewise been melted and ruined.

"They've cleaned the place out," the shrill head of the Justice Department screeched. "Where did they go?"

"How should I know?" Director Stantis growled. He shot a gaze to the head of the FBI. "That's your department. Where have they gone!"

"We'll need the NSA to help us track cell phones pinged from there and see where they went," said the pudgy man.

"Then do it!" barked Director Stantis. "We have to find them! They created these freaks. They can make more."

"Do we pause the drone strikes tonight?" asked the head of the DIA.

"Absolutely not," Director Stantis snarled. He pressed a remote and it changed to the drone feeds. They orbited over the targets, tracking them. In one, the psycher walked through a park in Lake City, Florida where an orgy raged. The entire city was fucking. Degeneracy spread. It was accelerating. "We strike them in the middle of the night as planned. Just find those Institute rats and run them down!"

This had to be over soon. All their plans were about to be realized.

To be continued...