Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 63

Story Info
A twin brother and sister spread their incestuous domination.
7.5k words
4.55
9.7k
17
0

Part 63 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Incestuous Mind Control Spreads 5: Twins Spread Their Incestuous Domination

Alex Icke - The God Gemini

I lay on my back next to my submissive twin sister, Alexis. We were the God Gemini. Together, we formed a united whole. It made so much sense that one of the awakened deities would be from the Institute itself.

And through my sister, had come something special: our twin children, Adam and Eve. They had been born with power. Aware. Intelligent. They had grown up fast thanks to nursing from the nanite-enriched breast milk of my sister.

Now they were eighteen with intelligence far greater than that. They were wise and powerful. And my sister and I were under their power. In the same way that I could impose my divine will on others, they had done the same to us.

The van we rode in hit a bump as Eve straddled me. She gasped, her pussy planting on my hard cock. I gripped Alexis's hand as our son, Adam, was between her thighs, ready to fuck her. They needed us.

Things had been moving so fast the last few weeks as the Gods' powers spread. Our godly twins were ordering the Institute. We had been moving out into the country, placing agents in places as we abandoned our compound in New Mexico.

Things were moving so fast as we entered into the final stages of the plan for the world and the other gods.

Eve and Adam smiled down at us. Eve had her mother's beautiful smile with breasts round and taut. She had shaved her pussy, her juicy snatch rubbing up and down my cock. I savored the feel of my daughter's snatch on me.

"We need you, Mother and Father," our twins said together in our minds. Male and Female communicating as one. They didn't speak out loud. They were beyond a human's limited speech. They were the ultimate progeny of the Institute of Apotheosis Research.

The Gods of Gods.

"We're ready," my twin sister and I said together, squeezing our hands. We held them tight.

My daughter Eve slid her pussy up to the tip of my cock and swallowed the shaft. I groaned as she pushed her cunt down my dick. The pleasure of that pussy sliding down me was something special. I groaned at how amazing it felt. It was such a rush to have my daughter's cunt sliding down my dick.

Adam thrust into Alicia's pussy. He buried into his mother's cunt. My twin sister gasped out in delight, her hand clenching hard on mine. I stared at her face. Her dark hair spilled around her features. She smiled at me as our son filled her.

I grinned at her as our daughter gripped my dick.

"Father," she breathed in my mind as her pussy slid up my cock "Yes, yes, this is what I need!"

I nodded, savoring her cunt working up and down my dick. She rode my cock with her passion. She massaged me with that hot snatch of hers. I shuddered, loving the feel of her juicy snatch gripping me. She held me tight as she worked up and down me. It was an exquisite delight.

My daughter squeezed her cunt around my dick. She massaged me as she rode me. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my nuts. They swelled with the pressure from her hot cunt working up and down my dick. She squeezed about me. She held me tight.

That was an incredible delight having her ride me like that. I savored the heat of her incestuous snatch working up and down my dick. I groaned, loving this delight. It felt so amazing. I savored this pleasure. It was exquisite.

"Yes, yes, yes, Father," moaned Eve in my mind. "That's so good. Oh, you're making my pussy feel amazing! I'm going to cum so hard on you, Father!"

"Good," I groaned, gripping my twin sister's hand. "Let me feel that hot, little cunt spasming around me!"

She smiled down at me, her round tits jiggling. She looked so much like her mother. Almost like Eve was my sister. She was my daughter-niece. I had made her in my sister's womb. I had loved every moment of it, too. And now I loved every second of my daughter's cunt working up and down my dick.

She squeezed her hot cunt around my cock. She massaged my hot dick as she worked up and down me. She suckled on my cock with her hot snatch. The pressure in my balls swelled and swelled. The van rocked, driving closer and closer to our goal.

"Oh, Master, our son is fucking me hard," Alicia says through the telepathic bond. "He's just pounding me!"

"Our daughter's cunt is so tight about my dick," I told my sister-slave. "She's just working her snatch up and down me. I'm going to cum in her."

"Oh, please, Master," my sister whimpered. Alicia's face twisted as she stared up at our son over her. Adam looked so much like me. Young and strong. He pumped away at her hard and fast. "Please, please, flood our daughter's cunt with your jizz."

I squeezed my sister's hand in agreement as the pressure grew in my nuts. My daughter's cunt worked up and down my dick. She massaged me. It was such a hot delight to have her snatch caressing me. The wondrous pleasure of my daughter's cunt brought me close to erupting.

Incest was the best. We had learned that from watching the other gods. As they gained their halos and ascended, they would all fall into that delight. They all embraced some form of incest. Mother and daughter, brother and sister, father and daughter. So many variations on it.

My sister and I gravitated toward brothers dominating their sisters. Not that we didn't fuck our parents. There were so many delights to enjoy. My daughter's cunt was one of them. Just an amazing treat to enjoy.

"Father! Father!" she groaned, her face twisting. Her head tossed as she moaned out loud. Wordless sounds of bliss. "Your cock is so big. So thick. Are you going to cum in me, Father?"

"Yes," I groaned out loud, my hands sliding up and down her thighs. "So hard. Just flood you!"

"Please, please, keep hammering my cunt," whimpered Alexis. "Mommy loves having your big dick in me, Adam! Oh, yes, yes, keep fucking me. Ram into me so hard. Make me explode!"

Our son groaned out loud as he hammered my twin sister. He fucked her with as much passion as my daughter rode my cock. Her hot snatch worked up and down me. She massaged me with that wonderful twat.

I loved the feel of her snatch sliding up and down my cock. She massaged me with that wonderful cunt. I groaned, savoring the heat sliding through me. It was an incredible bliss to have that hot pussy riding up and down me.

My face twisted with delight. She plunged down my cock. "Father!"

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Alexis squealed beside me. "Adam! Oh, Adam!"

She bucked and shuddered as my daughter's pussy writhed around my cock. I groaned as Adam buried his dick into my sister's twat. He grunted, clearly flooding her twat. A moment later, I joined him, flooding my daughter's snatch.

I gripped my twin's hand as I pumped blast after blast of cum into our daughter's cunt. I flooded Eve's pussy. Her wordless moans echoed around me as I grunted out my pleasure. Stars burst across my eyes.

"Fuck," I groaned as my daughter's cunt writhed around my dick. She suckled at me. It was an incredible rush to have that hot twat rippling about me as I erupted over and over again.

"Father!" Eve whimpered into my mind, her pussy suckling at me.

"Adam! Adam!" gasped Alexis. "Fill my pussy with all your seed! Oh, I love you!"

Adam groaned through his ecstasy like I did. I fired blast after blast of my cum into my daughter's cunt. I pumped her snatch full of jizz. The pleasure swept through me. Stars danced across my vision as Eve's twat liked me dry.

I shuddered as I emptied the last of my jizz into her snatch. I panted, the incestuous pleasure brimming through me. I sucked in a deep breath, my hand gripping my twin's hand. She squeezed back as she trembled beside me.

"I'm so full of our son's cum," Alexis purred in my mind. "Just so full."

"Thank you, Mother and Father," our twins said in our minds.

The light in the back of the van folded around them. Space distorted. My cock twitched in Eve's pussy then slapped onto my stomach. She was gone. They both were, teleporting away. I shuddered as the air swirled around in the back of the van while I vanished.

The Gods of Gods were off to spread their word.

~ ** ~

Alexis Icke - The Goddess Gemini

I needed my Master in my sloppy cunt. I had to feel him in me. I squeezed my brother's hand, my cunt so empty. My son's cock had been in me. Then he wasn't. Gone. Teleported away. That was just how it worked out.

We were in the end game of the Institute of Apotheosis's plans. The Gods of Gods' plans.

"Master, fuck me," I moaned straight into his mind with our telepathic bond, staring at him. I squeezed his hand. "I need my Master's cock in me. My twin's big dick. Please, please, fuck my sloppy cunt! We have time!"

My brother smiled at me. "I suppose we do. How much do you want it?"

My cunt clenched. A hot shiver ran through me. "So much. I want your big dick in me. Fucking me. Please, Master, will you give me this."

He rolled over onto me. I shuddered at the feel of his wondrous weight on me. It was glorious to have him sitting on me. I was meant to be his. That was what was so amazing about our relationship. We were chosen to be together. It was our fate to share this bond. I loved it so much.

We came into this world together to become gods. Our bodies were made to unite in Mom's womb. My brother kissed me with his hungry lips. His tongue thrust into my mouth as his cock nuzzled into the sloppy folds of my cunt.

He thrust into me.

"Master!" I gasped as his big dick slid into my pussy. My cunt squeezed down on him. I loved the feel of that big dick sliding into me. It was such an amazing rush to have his cock in me. He filled me up with all that wonderful cock. I kissed him harder, whimpering into his mind, "I love you in me."

"You're mine!" he growled in my thoughts as his cock filled me up. My arms and legs wrapped around his body. I held my twin brother to me as our lips worked together.

"Always yours, Master!" I clenched my cunt down on him. "Always!"

He drew back his cock. My cunt clenched about him. I loved the feel of his big dick massaging me. He had such a big shaft. It was a wonderful shaft to feel in me. He thrust away at me. He fucked me hard and fast. I loved his cock thrusting into me.

He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into my snatch over and over again. I loved the feel of him thrusting into my sloppy snatch. My brother's cock rammed into my cunt full of our son's seed. I trembled, reveling in this holy moment.

"Master! Master!" I moaned into his mind.

"Shit, Alexis!" he sent back, his thoughts caressing mine. "Squeeze that pussy down around my dick. Damn, that's good!"

My brother pumped away at me with hard strokes. He buried into my cunt again and again. He sent such pleasure sweeping through me. It was an exquisite bliss. I loved his hard cock ramming into me. He buried deep and hard into my snatch.

I loved that so much. My pussy clenched down on him. I held him tight as the pleasure built and built in me. He slammed his big dick into my cunt again and again. The incestuous bliss built and built in my cunt.

That wonderful moment of cumming on my twin brother's cock.

I couldn't wait to convulse around him.

"I love you, Master!" I sent, my fingernails clawing down his back as he hammered my cunt.

He broke the rhythm and grunted aloud, "Shit! That's good!"

I whimpered and moaned in his mind, "You're driving me wild, Master! You own my pussy and know just how to make me cum!"

He grinned down at me, such boyish delight on his face. We were barely adults. Still maturing. I loved that. I squeezed my cunt down on him, my boobs rubbing into his chest. They were brimming full of breast milk.

I loved his dick burying into my snatch. The friction swelled the pressure in me. I would have a big orgasm on my brother's cock. I loved his thick shaft hammering me. He buried to the hilt in my cunt over and over again.

My hands roamed his back, my fingernails sometimes biting into his flesh. I held him tight, my cunt drinking in the friction of his big shaft fucking me. He pounded my twat with that large dick of his. He fucked me hard.

Fast.

I groaned beneath him, my body shuddering as he hammed me with that thick cock. He fucked me hard. He buried to the hilt in my snatch. I whimpered, staring into his eyes. His thoughts and mine touched as our orgasm built.

"Master!" I gasped, so close to cumming.

"My Alexis!" he groaned in my thoughts as he hammered my cunt. "I'm going to fill you with my seed!"

"Please, please! My pussy was born for your seed, Master!"

My twin buried his cock to the hilt in my snatch. I gasped and burst in delight. The pleasure swept through me. Ecstasy rushed through my body. I groaned, stars dancing across my vision. I groaned, savoring this heat rushing through me. I loved it so much. I groaned, my body bucking through all this ecstasy.

"Master! Master!"

"Shit, Alexis!" He growled as he buried his cock into my snatch. He fucked to the hilt in my cunt and erupted.

His cum spurted into my sloppy depths. My pussy writhed around him as I shook with the rocking van. It was an incredible rush to have my brother's cum flooding my snatch. My pussy writhed around his dick. I nursed at him.

I worked out all the jizz in his balls. I trembled beneath him, kissing him as he spurted more and more of his cum into my snatch. He pumped in so much cum into my pussy. He filled me up with even more ecstasy.

"I love you, Master!" I moaned as my pussy wrung him dry.

He groaned into my kiss as he whispered in my thoughts, "Love you, Alexis."

I gloried in the afterglow of my orgasm. The heat rippled through me. I shuddered, stars dancing across my vision. I felt amazing right now. I could just float away. That was how awesome I felt. I kissed him with passion, wanting to stay like this.

The van slowed to a stop as our father said, "We're here."

"We need our gods," Mom said. She was Deidre Icke, the head of the Institute. She had inherited the position after Dr. Blavatsky and his wife Alicia Bailey had died. It had been their goal to awaken the gods, and they had not lived to see it. But their followers had seen it done.

Made the halos. Sent them to the gods.

And now we were here in the end game.

My brother smiled down at me. "Shall we."

"You have to get off me, Master," she purred.

"You need to go to the Main Gate and get the proper paperwork to enter," said the soldier.

My brother climbed off me and stood. He helped me stand as we moved to the back of the van. We were at the main gate of Nellis Air Force Base. The Nevadan heat roiled over us. We were near Las Vegas.

I moved out the side. The guard at the door, wearing khaki camouflage and carrying an M-16, turned and raised his weapon at us. Other guards who were around the gatehouse lounging around snapped into attention.

"Down on the ground!" the guard shouted at us, his face hard. "NOW!"

I gripped my brother's hands as, together, our thoughts radiated out. Put down your guns and obey us and worship us. Put down your guns and obey us and worship us. Put down your guns and obey us and worship us.

My thoughts burned with prickles as we forced our will on them. But there were two of us. My brother and I worked in concert, thinking in concert. The guards all groaned. They staggered, bodies shaking. Then they panted and stared at us. Their guns lowered as awe appeared on the man's tan and sweaty face.

"We need a military escort to Building 1028," my brother said.

"Now!" I added, my voice brimming with power.

"Yes, my Gods," the soldier breathed. He turned around and barked orders. "Get in the cars! Now! Move it! Move it, boys! Let's go! We have to escort the gods to Building 1028!"

The guards launched into motion. They rushed to cop cars. I didn't think there would be cop cars on a military base, but they were. They said MP on the side, so I guessed military police drove about in cop cars just like you'd find in the civilian world.

My brother and I climbed back into the van and shut the door. Dad drove through the opening gate. The cop cars formed up around us, and we had our military police escort toward our destination, Building 1028.

My brother took both my hands. Together, we concentrated and broadcasted to everyone we passed:

Obey the Gods of Gods. Twin sisters submit to twin brothers. Love them. Wives submit to husbands. Daughters to fathers. Mothers to sons. Men should dominate. Obey the Gods of Gods and help change the world.

My thoughts burned as we sent out this broadcast to all we passed. I could feel them. Minds that we touched. Hundreds of them. There were no windows in the back of the panel van, but I could imagine what was happening as women submitted to the men in their lives. It was worth the needling pain across my thoughts.

The world had to change, and we were doing it. Transforming it. No more war. No more violence or crime or poverty. People would love each other. Women would submit to their men. Twin sisters to their twin brothers. It was the way the world should be.

Or, at least, how it would be in our territory of it. The other gods had their own beliefs. Some, the women dominated. Others became lesbians. Or cheaters were punished. Sluts were whored out. Good girls were loved. Moms were shared by sons, swapped back and forth. So many different interpretations.

The gods chose the destiny of their peoples while the Gods of Gods loomed over them. The Twelve Tribes of Israel come again with the Lord of Lords above them. It was so biblical. So perfect. I shuddered as my thoughts burned with such triumph.

I was so happy. So thrilled. So glad to be here. To be a part of changing everything. This was so perfect.

Obey the Gods of Gods. Twin sisters submit to twin brothers. Love them. Wives submit to husbands. Daughters to fathers. Mothers to sons. Men should dominate. Obey the Gods of Gods and help change the world.

The van slowed and stopped. I opened my eyes but did not stop broadcasting my commands. We had arrived at the innocuously-named Building 1028. Air Force Drone Command. It was from this building that the United States Air Force piloted all their drones across the world.

My brother and I both stood and opened the back door of the van. We stepped out into the sun. But it couldn't burn our bodies. They were enhanced by nanites. We were divine. I gripped his hands as we headed up to the doors.

The building was festooned with massive satellite dishes and antennas. I could feel the power of those broadcasts surging out of here. This was such a powerful moment. I shuddered as the MPs we had dominated formed up around us. At the door, a man dropped to his knees, our commands raiding over his mind.

Rewriting his thoughts.

Our parents joined us. They were back together. No longer divorced. We had brought them back. Mom had learned to submit to her husband. That was the problem. She had been put in charge of the Institute, and that conflicted with their marriage. But she was properly submissive again.

They were happy. Smiling.

"This is it," Mom breathed. Her large breasts jiggled. She was naked, too. It was so hot seeing her large boobs. She had such a motherly Figure. "Oh, Roger, isn't this grand."

"We're here," said Dad, his hand going around Mom's waist and pulling her close.